PDA

View Full Version : [SWSE] Problem finding Errata on Wizards...

TheCountAlucard
2008-12-25, 10:24 PM
I'm trying to get on the Wizards site to read the Star Wars: Saga Edition errata, but I keep getting this line when I try.

"Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/default.asp, line 0 "

Anyone else experiencing the same? Where else might I find the errata?

Lert, A.
2008-12-26, 01:14 AM
I can access the thread with all the errata links here. (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1055542)

There's no forum closures (maintenance) scheduled till the ninth either.

Hope the link works for you.

TheCountAlucard
2008-12-26, 09:03 PM
I can access the thread with all the errata links here. (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1055542)

There's no forum closures (maintenance) scheduled till the ninth either.

Hope the link works for you.

Thank you! That seems to have worked, but I still can't find any clarifications on the bits about building a droid for my character. It seems that building a Fine-sized droid with any number of limbs would cause it to weigh in excess of 100 kg, nor can I find the price of a basic processor.

Gralamin
2008-12-26, 09:13 PM
I'm trying to get on the Wizards site to read the Star Wars: Saga Edition errata, but I keep getting this line when I try.

"Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/default.asp, line 0 "

Anyone else experiencing the same? Where else might I find the errata?

Are you running Chrome? If so try clearing your cache and re-opening. Its an error I've seen quite a few times.

TheCountAlucard
2008-12-26, 09:23 PM
Are you running Chrome? If so try clearing your cache and re-opening. Its an error I've seen quite a few times.

No, IE. I might try that anyway, though, thanks.

Lert, A.
2008-12-26, 09:52 PM
Thank you! That seems to have worked, but I still can't find any clarifications on the bits about building a droid for my character. It seems that building a Fine-sized droid with any number of limbs would cause it to weigh in excess of 100 kg, nor can I find the price of a basic processor.

p. 186 – Droid Cost Factor
Add the following sentence to the end of the section on Cost Factor:
"Droids that are Small size or smaller treat their cost factor as being equal to 2/their cost factor for the purposes of determining accessory weight."

Page 190 says "Every droid comes with a basic processor, at the very least." This implies that the cost is included, or a null value, which works with the idea that a remote receiver costs -500. At least that's how I always ruled.

Does this one work? (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sagaederrata) It was last updated in October.

TheCountAlucard
2008-12-26, 09:56 PM
Page 190 says "Every droid comes with a basic processor, at the very least." This implies that the cost is included, or a null value, which works with the idea that a remote receiver costs -500. At least that's how I always ruled.

Sorry! I must have a negative Wisdom modifier to have not noticed that... :smallredface:

Lert, A.
2008-12-26, 10:00 PM
Sorry! I must have a negative Wisdom modifier to have not noticed those... :smallredface:

Happy to help anyone who plays Saga.