PDA

View Full Version : Need a few feats, spells, and prestige classes.

paigeoliver
2006-10-18, 06:17 AM
I am writing a book for my campaign setting. It won't have wide distribution, it will just be printed using one of those print on demand places, and likely the only people who will ever see it are people who play in my campaign. I imagine a grand total of 30 copies will ever be printed.

I could use a few more feats, spells, and prestige classes to pad out that section of the book. I didn't want to just rip anyone off, and I didn't want to just make stuff up when I wasn't even inspired to do so, but I definitely wanted some more stuff for the crunch part of the book.

So, anybody willing to let me have some of their stuff for my book? If so, then please post it here for me.

Pegasos989
2006-10-18, 11:49 AM
I believe that you aren't breaking any law if you take stuff posted here and for personal use with no profit-making in mind.

Also, as the people posted their stuff here publicly, I doubt they mind if you let your players use those (though it would be nice to keep the creator's name/nick in there somewhere...). :)

Rama_Lei
2006-10-18, 08:52 PM
I believe that you aren't breaking any law if you take stuff posted here and for personal use with no profit-making in mind.

Also, as the people posted their stuff here publicly, I doubt they mind if you let your players use those (though it would be nice to keep the creator's name/nick in there somewhere...). :)
Yes, I'm sure no one here doesn't want their creation to be used. Check the comoendium by JackMann, that'll help. Also, it might be nice to give the creators feedback after you use their material.

Mewtarthio
2006-10-18, 09:25 PM
You should probably mention it to the creators to be safe. I doubt anyone would post something here if they'd be offended by their idea being used, but if nothing else you're at least letting them know you liked their ideas.