PDA

View Full Version : M&M: E, Issue #1!

Otogi
2009-01-17, 02:29 PM
It's New York, 1940. The crowds are covered in a freezing rain, all dressed in a sea of overcoats and bowler hats, all hiding a sinking sleet of conflicting depression and optimistic patriotism. You (that is you, the players) line up to the kiosk to get the paper. You spot the headlines on a passer by, saying things like "ROOSEVELT BACK IN WHITE HOUSE" and "BRITS HIT ITALIAN SHIP IN TARANTO". Picking up the paper and paying the man at the stand. The man is old, his features weathered and white hair nearly gone. "Can I interest you fine men in some good reading on the train? No, not those boring things you got there, these!" He says, pulling out a very flashy and illustrious looking paperback. "Comic book, first one in the series, too. My daughter loves them, and you should, too! Only 5 cents!" He says. You feel very reluctant to make this purchase. 5 cents can buy a lot. But the allure seems almost mystical, like the big man in yellow has hypnotized you. Eventually, you fork over the nickel and he hands you the issue in a brown paper bag, probably better quality than the comic itself. At least it will keep you entertained, you say to yourself. "Have a nice read!" the man says to you before trying to make the same deal to a rather large and round fellow, obviously having non of it.

The train is going to take an hour to get to work. You pull for the paper up to you, intent on seeing what's happening in the world, but then you notice the paper bag. You pull out the book inside and flip open the pages to "The Benevolents"!

Otogi
2009-01-17, 03:01 PM
You all start in Boston, in building next to the harbor, gray and green seeming to be the design theme. Rats, too. You open door to the second floor to discover that it's rather luxurious with tasteful looking furniture and gold inlaid into the wallpaper. You spot 9 people: two looking like they're apart of the OSS, suits and everything. The other seven look like they're heroes like you. One is oriental looking man with a silhouette of an eagle on his chest, standing tall and proud. Another is thin looking man wearing black with white armor and pure alabaster mask of the devil's face. The only woman there is a somewhat short spanish woman wearing a skin-tight red and blue out split horizontally. Attracting your attention further is a large, pot-bellied creature sitting peacefully in the corner with the head of an elephant and four-arms. Next to him is a man meditating with white hair and flowing silver robes and only a few feet away, leaning agaisnt the corner with a cigar in hand, is a man dressed as an air marshal with a smile printed on his face. Finally, seeming to float next to the shaded window is a bizzare-looking alien creature with clusters on his dark brown skin, dressed in a costume looking like the night sky.

What do you do?

Demons_eye
2009-01-17, 05:22 PM
Jake stares at the heros as they are all dressed up. Jake Looks down at his street ware. He is still in his jeans and wife beaters with a jaket on. If his master saw him now he would have him grinding ore or sweeping the floor for days. He stands at 6 foot and weights 180 pounds and his skin is very lightly tan. His green eyes gaze at the heros as he trys to sum them up.

"So what are we doing here? I got to get back to my master after this."

Otogi
2009-01-17, 05:47 PM
"Son, you're master can wait. Right now, you're here for Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty" One of the men tell the demon-bound mage, walking to the center of the room.

"I'm assuming that we're here to serve the military than. Which branch is this? Army? Air Force?" asks the man with the mask, crossing his arms.

"Special Forces" says the other man, taking off his trench coat and putting it on a rack nearby.

Warpfire
2009-01-17, 05:59 PM
The Gray Smasher, as Jim Ericson was generally known when masked and in costume like now, folds his massive arms and takes a careful look at all those sharing the room. He briefly glances over at Jake with curious expression behind his mask, wondering what he meant by master. He turns back to the man who spoke first.

"I'm always glad to serve my country. What exactly do you need?"

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-17, 06:39 PM
"Nice place you got here" Dragon said, appearing on one side of the room as he lowered his invisibility. "And tell Lady Liberty she can count on my service".

He is of pretty much average build, wearing an extremely expensive looking suit and finely polished black shoes. His jet black hair is kept neat and short.

Turning to the now coatless man and gesturing to the already present group, "So, are you going to introduce us, or will we have to guess". The man then hears a bestial voice in his head, "I warn you, I'm good at guessing". The look on Dragon's face seems amused rather than threatening.

Otogi
2009-01-17, 07:38 PM
"Like one of you're compatriots said, this is for the military. A strike-team at two-different positions to distract Nazi forces from finishing these two machines" The man with a jacket says, taking out a design plans. "This is Der Obengenannte Tod, tranlated 'The Above Death". It's an aerial bomber capable of destroying entire cities without nuclear weapons, states with. I'm guessing you know the danger of this situation." The other man opens his suit case. "The next is a mechanical humanoid tank, Ubermensch. There's a prototype still in production, but the Germans are fast; they might complete it in the next week if we don't do anything."

The man with the mask looks to Dragon. "I'd like to see it happen, then"

Demons_eye
2009-01-17, 09:14 PM
"A boom and a Tank? human wars sound to easy. How many germany soliders? Do they have" Jake looks around "Strange help like us?"

Otogi
2009-01-17, 10:08 PM
"The wars of humanity aren't so cut and dry. Powerful magics are often associated with them, and there are some powerful beings that don't have the purchance of magic of we" the man meditating in the corner says.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-17, 10:10 PM
Deeken Frost, The Engineer

Leaning against the wall, dressed in a dark suit with a cracked metal mask on. Deeken listened in on the chatter. Interested by the mechanical advances of Germany and reflecting on his own powers. He remains still but clearly interested.

"So what do you want us to do? Attack them out right? Steal the blue prints? Force America into the war?"

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-17, 11:10 PM
Firstorm

I don't doubt that the Nazis have their own special forces.
Says a young man in a dark red and grey costume.
And the man in the iron mask has a good question, what would our job in all this be?

Otogi
2009-01-17, 11:39 PM
"You'd be suprised what the Krauts have, and none of the above. We want you to destroy the prototypes. Lucky for you, the areas are practically at opposite sides. It makes me glad that you all aren't more colorful; no ones going to accuse us or any other nation if you don't shoot you're mouths with patriotism." The man with the coat says.

"You will be split into two teams. One to the bomber, on the tank, and will be referred to as Alpha and Beta respectively." The other man says. "The Alpha mission is going to
consist of Eagle"

"Yes, sir!" the man in yellow, saluting.

"Maria Ingente"

"Yes, sir!" the woman says, fallowing suite.

"Anti-Villain"

"Well, I guess that ruins the contest" the man in the mask says to Dragon. "Agreed"

"Ganesh"

"Most certain" the creature in the corner says with a stout, heavy indian accident.

"Soothsayer"

"Indeed" the man in the white robes says.

"Nathan West"

The man in the air marshal's uniform straightens his back and holds in salute. "Yes, sir!"

"And Mannacion"

"Very well" the floating alien says.

"On the Beta mission are Troy, The Gray Smasher, Deeken Frost, Coyote, Jake and Firestorm. I'm Bannon and this is Collen"

"Afternoon" he says.

"I'll let you introduce yourselves, but we leave at 15 hundred hours, so don't take you're time with this"

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-17, 11:45 PM
Firestorm

Firestorm turns to his newfound team mates.
Well, it looks like we'll all be working together. My name's Firestorm, you can probably guess what my powers are.
He says, offering his hand to any who'll shake it.

Warpfire
2009-01-18, 12:01 AM
Gray takes Firestorm's hand and shakes it, carefully making sure to have a firm grip without using too much of his strength and crushing Firestorm's hand.
"Good to meet you, Firestorm. I'm The Gray Smasher, as you might have guessed. You can call me Gray for short."

Demons_eye
2009-01-18, 12:09 AM
Nice meeting you grey, fire. I am Jake and if you see me on the street you can say hi now.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-18, 12:20 AM
Deeken Frost

Staying where he is, Deeken joins in the conversation evenly, "Name's Deeken, I can bring to being robots of some power. I personally however won't be ah... throwing any punches."

Kazaran
2009-01-18, 05:44 AM
Florence was watching the conversation somewhat passively, but introduces herself to her new allies with a smile. She is a caucasian woman of average height, wearing a skintight outfit dominated by the colors orange and white.

"I'm Coyote. It'll be a pleasure working together with all of you."

She demonstrates her power by turning her head into that of a coyote.

(OOC: As a native speaker of german, the mistranslation is quite funny to me. Genre-appropriate, though :smallwink:)

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-18, 06:11 AM
Dragon

"Well I guess I'll be on my way then" says Dragon, slightly put out about being summoned and not being assigned to a team.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-18, 06:32 AM
Firestorm

Alright so we've got a strongman.
Firestorm says, motioning to Gray Smasher.
A tech guy of some sort.
He continues, indicating Deekon Frost.
A shapeshifter.
He lists off, pointing to Coyote.
And what essentially amounts to an artilleryman.
He says, nodding his head before turning to Dragon and Jake.
But I'm afraid I don't what vein your abilities run in.
He finishes, looking at the two men.

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-18, 07:30 AM
Dragon

Turning to look at Firestorm he smiles, before levitating a nearby rat across the room.

Looking at the disappointed faces around him he sighed. "Fine, I guess I can show you where I get my name from". Throwing himself forward he suddenly expands in a burst of green, and what the others see before them is a big green dragon, 9 foot tall, a 10 foot wingspan and some 16 foot from snout to tail.

Turning his scaled face to the group, "I assume that your collective knowledge can guess at my abilities in this form" he says in a deep, growling voice.

Deciding he might not fit out of the door Dragon transformed back, this time however he was wearing dark brown trousers, a white shirt and a brown flat cap.

Otogi
2009-01-18, 12:25 PM
"Salutations, Firestorm. My name is Eagle, and I assume you're taking head of Beta, correct?" the man with the Eagle on his chest asks friendly, putting out his hand.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-18, 12:41 PM
Firestorm

Nice to meet you, Eagle.
Firestorm says, shaking hands.
I dunno about taking charge, I just like to know who I'm working with. I don't actually have any military experience, but if folks decide to follow me then I'll do my best to keep them alive.
He answers with a nervous smile.

Demons_eye
2009-01-18, 03:19 PM
Hmm fire starter I wouldnt mind if you took charge. As to what I can do, I can use magic in a number of ways, as for how I have a demon bound in me that I draw power from, but you should know that. My master dosent send me out without telling people.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-18, 03:33 PM
Firestorm

Firestorm turns to the mage, a bit surprised at the mention of demons.
I haven't heard from your master Jake, perhaps he only talked to the man who called us here? But I appreciate your vote of confidence, and am glad to have a mage fighting with us, lord knows the Nazis'll probably have a few of their own.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-18, 03:41 PM
Deeken

Pushing off from the wall Deeken glances around at the group, before addressing Firestorm. "So we going then?"

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-18, 03:48 PM
Firestorm

I guess so, if everyone's ready.
Firestorm answers before turning to the man who had addressed them first.
How are we going to be getting there? I can fly pretty quick, but I'm guessing at least one of my team mates is land bound.
Is there anything special we should keep an eye out for? Other than the tank of course.

Kazaran
2009-01-18, 04:00 PM
Coyote seems rather impressed with Dragon's little demonstration, and a smile flashes over her still canine snout. In response to Firestorm's questions, she remarks,

"Well, Mr. Dragon just now looked like he could carry one or two people on his back... I could do the same, if necessary."

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-18, 04:13 PM
Returning the smile Dragon turned to their employer.

"Indeed, while I don't intend on becoming our little groups tourbus, I would be quite willing to transport the more airborne-impared members to our next destination if so required. Just make sure they are prepared for it, I can carry a whale past the speed of sound.

Otogi
2009-01-18, 05:01 PM
"That's right, Firestorm, and you can also guess that a strip of fire isn't exactly going go unnoticed." Collen says. "Beta team, please fallow me."

Collen walks out the door. You all fallow him to a room a floor below. Inside, the walls are composed of thick strips of steel but for the roof, which seems to be made of glass. Through it you can spot the above team. The room has scattered bits of technology, both cutting edge and possibly 20 years beyond. You three men working some of these devices.

After you finish getting cosy, you all feel a great shake. The roof above begins to slide and the others heroes feet do to. Soon you everything becomes slanted and you're feet become light, and you almost feel like falling on you're back. You jump up and can feel the glass above you if you reach up, and for a slight instance you can see the sky. Soon it's covered by a splash of water. In a split second after, you see the heroes from before in a square air plane with large thrusters and wings. The image above disappears as the roof is covered in water, the fractured light disappearing before the deeper sea,

"Ladies and gentlement." Collen begins. "This, is the Sub-Vessel, and it will take you to the shores of where you have to be."

Demons_eye
2009-01-18, 06:57 PM
"Fancy" Jake just looks around "how long till we get there?"

Tichrondrius
2009-01-19, 05:33 AM
"Nice ride." The man from the back states, his first uttered words since arriving here. Presumably, this is Troy, since everyone else has introduced themselves. He continues to stand there, finally sighing and smiling good natured. "I'm Troy, a pleasure to meet each of you." He says, stepping toward the Sub-Vessel.

"Who gets to drive?" He asks, perhaps a little too excited.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-19, 08:36 AM
Firestorm

I would guess whoever knows how.
Firestorm answered.

Otogi
2009-01-19, 01:31 PM
"Woah, woah, slow down there, chum. The driver is the one taking us there. We'll be there soon. The fastest vessel in the sea." Collen says.

Kazaran
2009-01-19, 01:54 PM
"What is your job in this whole thing, anyway? You don't really look like the fighting type," Coyote asks, turning towards Collen.

Demons_eye
2009-01-19, 06:07 PM
"Travel agent?" Jake ventures

Warpfire
2009-01-19, 09:42 PM
"Impressive," Gray comments, taking stock of his surroundings and inspecting the vessel they were traveling in. He glances over at Troy and nods.

"Good to meet you, Troy."

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-20, 02:22 AM
Firestorm

How fast are we moving anyway?
Firestorm asks Collen before turning to Troy.
Nice to meet you, Troy
He says, offering his hand.
What can you do got you this job? If you don't mind me asking that is.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-20, 02:41 AM
Deeken

Hanging towards the back of the group Deeken doesn't say much, instead he merely glances around at the group spending 10 or so minutes staring at each hero in turn before repeating the act.

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-20, 06:42 AM
Dragon has never been the most interested in engineering, so to pass the time until they receive their briefing he is stood at one side of the group, morphing himself into each of them, then changing their clothes; everything from smart suits to casual jeans to a kimono and back again. Finally he morphed back into himself, but wearing Uncle Sam's suit and flag hat.

"Waddaya think" he asked the group before turning towards Collen, waiting for their plan of action.

Kazaran
2009-01-20, 09:23 AM
Coyote watches Dragon for a bit, then, to throw him a bit of a curveball, she transforms herself before he gets around to imitating her looks. She drops to all fours, and her clothes seem to burst into fur while she shrinks down, becoming an actual coyote, though looking somewhat stronger and more agile than any you have ever seen - an idealized specimen of her kind, it seems.

She then looks up at Dragon, seeing if he can imitate her human form from memory - or copy her coyote form.

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-20, 09:51 AM
"Ah, so you can shift the whole way. I was a bit curious. I can only do humans and my dragon form myself. Is that your only alternate, or do you have others?" he asked as he shifted back to his black suit.

(He'll also attempt a non-aggressive Mind Read on Collen. Will DC 15 or I read his thoughts. If it fails he won't retry.)

Kazaran
2009-01-20, 11:08 AM
Coyote speaks, still in her animal form, "I can become pretty much anything, as long as it's not too big and powerful... I can't turn into other people, however."

For demonstration purposes, she changes shape once again - this time growing leathery wings, horns, and green scales, until she resembles a miniature version of Dragon's dragon form - with different facial features, however, that would still make her easily distinguishable from him even if she was the same size.

Otogi
2009-01-20, 02:22 PM
"Quit clowning around, kids. We're here!" Collen says. Right after that you feel a bump. The screen above has cleared up but for a few drops of water, revealing a red skies of Germany. A hatch to the side opens, revealing a beach.

Dragon
You reveal that Collen is who he says he is, a patriot and working with the OSS. Everything seems legit, but he seems worried, worried about what happens if this doesn't go well.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-20, 02:44 PM
Firestorm

So we just charge out there and look for the super tank or do we get some kind of clue as to where to start? Germany's a pretty big place, especially when you don't speak the language.

Otogi
2009-01-20, 03:37 PM
Collen looks to Firestrom. "Charge is the proper word, here son. The machine is up that hill. It's gaurded, but 7 supers should be able to be more than enough for a few soliders. Now get out there, and destroy that monstrous machine!"

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-20, 03:44 PM
Firestorm

Fair enough.
Firestorm responds before turning to the rest of the team.
You heard the man, let's do this.
As he finishes talking his body catches on fire.

Otogi
2009-01-20, 05:07 PM
The Benevolents are brought to you and part by...

http://mtblanco.com/MtBlanco_com_Images/News_MrPibb/MrPibbLogoM.jpg

Mr. Pibb

For that deep, down quenching taste. Everything taste better with a little Pibb at the table!

Sorry guys, might not be available for the rest of the day. I'll come back tomorrow at the latest, though, so don't get your hopes down and enjoy a frosty can of...well, they don't make these anymore, so I guess just sit tight

Demons_eye
2009-01-20, 06:19 PM
"You ready Wrath? Time to get demonic."

Jake says some words A prayer maybe it is to low for others to hear and even if they could it is in a foriegn langue.

"I am good to go"

Tichrondrius
2009-01-20, 07:25 PM
Troy

Troy seemed a little disappointed the entire ride for not being able to drive, but nodded in response to those that greeted him.

"To the United States of America." Troy announces, and steps outside. "I believe the proper way to do initiate a charge is...."

Making a Knowledge (Tactics) check.

[roll0]

WrathOfLife
2009-01-20, 09:29 PM
Deeken

Stepping out from the aircraft behind the group Deeken takes in the enemy forces, and then lets the others take the lead.

Warpfire
2009-01-20, 09:33 PM
The Gray Smasher runs out onto the beach and takes a look around, trying to analyze the situation and decide what to do.

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-21, 05:16 AM
Satisfied with what he had heard Dragon leaves the ship along with the others, activating his defensive capabilities as he does.

He then threw his mind towards the top of the hill, trying to scout out the area.

"Give me a minute before we run, a few seconds to prevent an ambush".

(Activating Force Field, Invisibility, and ESP in front of us, trying to find everything within 100ft;anyone and anything.)

Notice (all senses): [roll0]

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-21, 05:43 AM
Firestorm

Firestorm takes to the air, looking around and ready for trouble.

notice (spot, listen, blindsight- [roll0]

Kazaran
2009-01-21, 12:57 PM
Coyote, returning to human form again, steps out of the ship and looks around for a moment.

"Hold your horses, guys... I'll take a close look at the situation." With these words, she kneels down on the ground and seems to fall into a trance. You see a translucent version of her coyote form emerge from her body and gradually seem to fade away.

(In astral form, she invisibly goes up the hill to inspect the situation more closely)

WrathOfLife
2009-01-21, 06:00 PM
Deeken

leaning against the outside of the airship Deeken crosses his arms and lets out an inpatient sigh. "Which one do you think will blow our chances of surprise?"

Demons_eye
2009-01-21, 07:57 PM
Dont know but I like how both of them said wait up, my master and me are use to just going in there and just trahing things. Who you want to bet on staing alive the longest?

Jake walks over to deeken waiting for the others to get done scouting.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-22, 09:02 AM
Deeken

Nodding at jakes comments before he tilts his head in thought. "Probably that one" waving with his hand in the general direction Dragon was before going invisible "Dragon I think the name was, seems to have a good mix of offense and defense. What do you think?"

Otogi
2009-01-22, 06:35 PM
Troy
Knowledge: Stick together, strongest first and attack with full on force.

Dragon
Notice: You see four German soldiers readying their guns. They seem to know you're there

Coyote
You see four German soldiers just over the hill, and 2 more coming in a short distance

Firestrom
You don't see anything, save a few shells. You can hear some metal moving, something like a gun...

Demons_eye
2009-01-22, 06:40 PM
"Thinking gray might, but you might be right. When you think they will be done scouting?"

Jake kicks at the ground and draws in the dirt.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-22, 07:04 PM
Deeken

His metal mask hiding a bemused look as he watch's Jake "Probably when one of them realizes they could simply walk over there and plant a bomb on the silly thing and be done with it."

Tichrondrius
2009-01-22, 07:23 PM
Troy

"Okay, hm... You, you look like the strongest guy here." Troy said, calling over The Gray Smasher. He whistled at some other people. "Alright, what we're going to do is have Gray here lead the charge, and when they see him coming they'll probably already be running for the hills. The rest of us will stick close together behind him, the stronger ones protecting those of us that are a little more fleshy. The most important thing in a charge is to stick together, okay? Once we get up there we can split and do some real damage. Everyone ready?" He asked, and looked at everyone that was listening to him.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-22, 08:13 PM
Firestorm

Umm, maybe I should go first, I can basically explode and keep a clear zone in front of you guys.

I can create a 50 ft. radius kill-zone centered on me that anyone not immune to both fire and cosmic descriptors will need to make a DC 25 toughness save every round when they're in it.

also Troy, I think you hit the wrong color button for your speech.

Kazaran
2009-01-22, 08:33 PM
Coyote has returned to her body in the meantime and stands up, dusting off her legs.

"We've got four soldiers up there, plus two incoming... should be no problem, right?"

She nods to Troy and drops to all fours again, assuming a combat form... her body grows large and powerful, her costume and skin bursting into yellow fur with black stripes... she becomes a tiger, an extraordinarily fierce and muscular one, making the ones you can see in the zoo seem pitiful by comparison.

Demons_eye
2009-01-22, 08:44 PM
"I am ready when you guys are"

Jake use his magic to use control earth and create object to creat a staff out of earth. He then readys behind gray.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-22, 09:05 PM
Deeken

Making a sudden sweeping arm guesture as if brushing a bug off his right arm. Deeken then looks up before glancing back at the rest of the group.

"You guys best go ahead, I'll guard the ship. Send up a flame if you need help"

OOC:
DC 25 toughness? DC's are limited to Power Level, you must have made a mistake in character creation.

GM note:

Summoning Gunner, who appears cloaked, his twin chain guns making a slight whirling as he Moves 25,000 feet above the battle field ready to rain death from above. Using the Mental link extra he relays information back to Deeken.

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-22, 09:07 PM
nope, base of 15 plus the power level maximum of +10 equals 25

WrathOfLife
2009-01-22, 09:17 PM
nope, base of 15 plus the power level maximum of +10 equals 25

isn't base set at 10? as per the example on page 24?

Otogi
2009-01-22, 09:23 PM
After hearing the heroes speaking, the soldiers say something you can't make out before opening fire!

Roll Initiative!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Attacks: [roll4] vs. Coyote
[roll5] vs. Jake
[roll6] vs. Firestorm
[roll7] vs. Graysmasher

WrathOfLife
2009-01-22, 09:28 PM
Deeken

[roll0]

Deeken calmly stays where he is, and yet people find it hard to see him as he hides.

[roll1] (Has hide in plane sight)

Demons_eye
2009-01-22, 09:51 PM
Initiative [roll0] Jake is hit by the attack.
Edit: Jake will wait till his turn and use his earth control to shoot spikes at the attackers

Tichrondrius
2009-01-23, 12:43 AM
Troy

"Nazi pigs!" Troy yells out, and then enters a sneaking stance as soon as he can, then attempts to get closer to them.

Sorry about the color.

Initiative: [roll0]
Sneak: [roll1]

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-23, 04:51 AM
Dragon

Attack: [roll]1d20+5[roll] (Telekinesis)

As the Nazi's attacked Dragon flew up over their basic firing range, and focussing on one man, attempted to crush his windpipe with his Telekinesis.

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-23, 04:53 AM
Sorry.

[roll0] (Telekinesis)
Edit: Critical, so if it hits it does 10 damage instead of 5.

Have I got my modifiers right for the attack?

Kazaran
2009-01-23, 05:21 AM

Florence is surprised by the attack, and a bullet hits her (assuming we are all flat-footed, otherwise she manages to dodge)

Toughness save: [roll1]

She holds back for now, however, following Troy's advice and not charging in until the Gray Smasher does.

Warpfire
2009-01-24, 12:26 AM
If flat-footed, The Gray Smasher is hit. If not...he isn't.

Here's a toughness roll, anyway: [roll0]

And as for initiative: [roll1]

The Gray Smasher charges the nearest Nazi soldier, swinging away with one of his huge fists.

[spoiler]
Gray Charges the soldier on his turn.
Attack roll: [roll2]

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-24, 12:33 AM
Firestorm

Well this is expected.
Firestorm says dryly as he gets ready to move in.

base toughness save DC is 15, the rest of them are 10.

anyway, initiative- [roll0]

the guy shooting me misses whether or not I'm flat footed.

how close together are the enemies? will post actions after I find that out.

Kazaran
2009-01-24, 04:54 AM
Florence enters the fray together with the big guy and attacks the soldier that fired at her with a mighty swipe of her forepaw.

Attack roll: [roll0]

If I hit, my damage bonus is 8.

Otogi
2009-01-25, 10:31 AM
As one of the soldiers tries to reload his gun, he thrown off his back and onto the ground by pure, palpable force. The german soldiers look in awe at the amazing sight, all until a giant, gray fist pumbels into one of their faces and a large tiger tries to maul another. One rather cowardly soldier tries to shoot Troy, but he has vanished, as has the Dragon.

Everybody is flat-footed, as per the rules.

Soldier vs. Tele: [roll0]
Soldier vs. Gray: [roll1]
Soldier vs. Tiger: [roll2]

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-25, 10:40 AM
I beat smasher (and the soldiers, and I think dragon) at intiative, but I'm still waiting on the answer about how close together they are.

WrathOfLife
2009-01-26, 08:17 PM
Deeken

Waiting for the fighting to be over, Deeken gets in contact with Gunner via his mental link. And requests information about the rest of the base, number of enemies, types of weapons there carrying and any targets of opportunity.

Note: Gunner has X-Ray vision, normal vision and Infrared vision, all of which treat 1,000,000,000,000 feet as a 10 foot notice check,
[roll0]

Otogi
2009-01-27, 03:34 PM
Sorry, they're all rather close together.

Deeken
Gunner shows that there are only 6 soldiers, the ones you are fighting and the ones at the base. The base is a hew-stone tower with only one window, a flash of light all it sees. All the soldiers have the same submachine guns

Kobold-Bard
2009-01-27, 03:56 PM
Dragon

Deciding that since it had been so effective the first time, Dragon repositioned himself (lest they discover him) and once again forced his mind down the young soldier's throat to crush it.

Telekinesis: [roll0]

Warpfire
2009-01-27, 04:47 PM
The Gray Smasher

This time the shot misses, and despite having lost some of his earlier momentum The Grey Smasher presses the attack with another vicious blow.

Attack Roll: [roll0]

Kazaran
2009-01-27, 04:59 PM
Toughness save: [roll0]

Coyote gets hit by another well-aimed shot by the soldier, but is still standing and, rather angry by now, continues swiping at him with her forepaws.

Melee attack: [roll1]

Tichrondrius
2009-01-27, 06:29 PM
Troy

Troy snuck over to the cowardly soldier that shot at him, and whispered, "Be ready to work for the US Army, friend." Before touching him and trying to move into his mind.

Possession power check vs will save.
[roll0]

sidhe_blooded
2009-01-27, 06:48 PM
Firestorm

Seeing all the soldiers fairly close together firestorm flies forward and a ball of plasma expands to 50 ft. in all directions.

this is my first round actions, sorry if that screws up the timeline any.

activating fireburst so as to get all the soldiers and none of my allies in the blast.

each soldier needs to make a reflex save or take full damage (DC 25 toughness save), if they pass the reflex save then the toughness save is only DC 13 (or they don't need to make it if they evasion or something).

fireburst has a duration of sustained, so I'll be keeping it up the next round unless they all drop the first time around.

Demons_eye
2009-01-27, 08:36 PM
Jake will use his magic to snare one of them with some earth.

Attack roll
Toughness save [roll] 1d20+8 damn didnt work...