PDA

View Full Version : Stanley's fight en route to Faq, aftermath

EphU437
2009-01-17, 11:39 PM
I'm somewhat confused by what happened in that fight and the consequences. IS the following account accurate?

1. The allied force engaged Stanley in the hex
2. During the fight, Jack created an illusion of Stanley
3. Jack, Stanley, 6 Dwagons and X knights escaped

Is Gobwin crown down to 6 of the 46 dwagons they started the comic with?

Eph

SteveMB
2009-01-17, 11:52 PM
I'm somewhat confused by what happened in that fight and the consequences. IS the following account accurate?

1. The allied force engaged Stanley in the hex
2. During the fight, Jack created an illusion of Stanley
3. Jack, Stanley, 6 Dwagons and X knights escaped

Is Gobwin crown down to 6 of the 46 dwagons they started the comic with?

Looks that way. Jack seems to have both created an illusion of Stanley to cover their escape and created some illusions for Stanley to get him to escape the wrong way (back toward GK instead of on toward Faq). I wonder if, on some level, Stanley realizes the latter, but is unwilling to pursue the issue now that his self-confidence has been taken down a peg or twelve.

K2
2009-01-18, 01:53 AM
Jillians and Vinnies turn is next, so before we can even ask ourselves if 6 dwagons Jack and the Tool can punch through the Archons, we have to ask if Jillian can find them or if they will rush straight back to Knob, Though there is a third possibility, they may just abandon the alliance. I am not saying that Jillian and Vinny would do that willingly, but Ceaser would, and he is in charge.

Just a thought

DevilDan
2009-01-18, 01:57 AM
We simply don't know what Jillian's next move is; I suspect that she will make the choice of returning to GK as she has little chance of finding Stanley thanks to Jack's foolamancy chops.

Protecting Ansom and croaking Stanley, both which she would reason that she may have a chance of doing in GK, are probably more a priority than going to Faq. Unless guilt gets the better of her...

I doubt that Transylvito would send its warlord wing to GK.