PDA

View Full Version : hi, I am new at this spot and I found it to be very interactive and appealing

smithrdn
2009-01-19, 03:52 AM
:smallsmile:
hello to all, I found this place to be very interactive and appealing for introducing scrapping as form of craft as this place is filled with similar ideas of arts and crafts. Each of its forums is distinct in itself to cater the broader spectrum of scrap booking at this place. I wish to continue a lot with revelation to my fellow contributors about scrapping ideas, experience and rest that I have to offer. I feel you must be finding it to be very interesting and I would remain discussing with things in successive posts of mine.

Rettu Skcollob
2009-01-19, 08:01 AM
I wish to continue a lot with revelation to my fellow contributors about scrapping ideas, experience and rest that I have to offer. I feel you must be finding it to be very interesting and I would remain discussing with things in successive posts of mine.

I'm sure we're all glad that you think so, Smith.

Is English your second language? I'm fairly sure that

tr.v. scrapped, scrap·ping, scraps
1. To break down into parts for disposal or salvage.
2. To discard as worthless or sell to be reused as parts; junk.

Was not what you meant by scrapping :P I'm sure your ideas aren't junk.

Szilard
2009-01-19, 09:59 AM
I think he means scrapping as in Scrapbooking, which is collecting ideas, pictures, memorys, and some other stuffs.
Not that I would know.

Saint Nil
2009-01-19, 10:03 AM
Anway, welcome.:smallbiggrin:

Elrond
2009-01-20, 07:59 PM
Welcome:smallbiggrin: i havent done scrapbooking in years:smallfrown:

Threeshades
2009-01-21, 06:01 AM
I think he means scrapping as in Scrapbooking, which is collecting ideas, pictures, memorys, and some other stuffs.
Not that I would know.

And then what would you do with those?

Szilard
2009-01-21, 09:29 AM
Keep them forever and ever? I don't know, I don't scrapbook.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-01-21, 09:36 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the OP is a robot?

The same post from the Welcome New Members Thread:

hello to all, I found this place to be very interactive and appealing for introducing scrapping as form of craft as this place is filled with similar ideas of arts and crafts.

Smith, if you aren't...my sincerest apologies.