PDA

View Full Version : Disbelieving Jackson

only1doug
2009-01-29, 02:28 PM
I'd like to thank Rob and Jamie for inspiring me to disbelieve Michael Jackson, I haven't seen through the illusion yet, but i will.... eventually.

hewhosaysfish
2009-01-30, 07:58 AM
Don't say that: every time you say "I don't believe in Michael Jackson" a Michael Jackson falls down dead.
Or am I thinking of sometihng else...?

SteveMB
2009-01-30, 01:12 PM
I'd like to thank Rob and Jamie for inspiring me to disbelieve Michael Jackson, I haven't seen through the illusion yet, but i will.... eventually.

The real giveaway is how radically the Foolamancer behind the Michael Jackson illusion has changed his artistic style over the years.

DevilDan
2009-01-30, 01:21 PM
The real giveaway is how radically the Foolamancer behind the Michael Jackson illusion has changed his artistic style over the years.

And the circle is complete.

multilis
2009-01-30, 01:39 PM
Jackson started as cute young kid, attractive man, waste what he has done to self, but fame seems to screw up many/most to a degree (eg few have marriages that last). So in that sense see "disbelieving Jackston".

But on touching little boys... we really *don't* know the truth. He could be guilty but he also could be setup/innocent, it is extremely easy to set someone up if they are drugged or drunk. (Strip them naked and leave them in a bed, they won't know for sure how they got there)

Motive for such a setup is clear, the accusers were interested in $$$, not justice.

Personally I know of 2 cases in claimed physical abuse or sexual abuse of minor where the minor was the liar the accused was innocent. Emotional damage done to the accused can be much worse than rape or gang rape, suicide may seem attractive option. (your peers are against you rather than supporting you for being raped)

In one case, the girl explained to me herself that she accused mother of abuse so she could get freedom to be with boyfriend as foster kid. She made up with mom later (became pregnant).

In other case the man accused of sexual abuse had wife and family and worked as school photographer. Girl confessed she lied right before trial started to deflect from her moms criticalness of her own faults. Before that he went through hell, he was bipolar if under stress btw. If she hadn't confessed his life may have been ruined many times worse than someone raped him.