PDA

View Full Version : Realms Fans and Homebrewers

paladin_carvin
2009-02-04, 03:48 AM
So, I already started a bit of this in the main gaming forum, but I thought I'd put something here too.

So, I know many Realms fans are upset about what happened to the Realms between 3rd and 4th edition. I've decided to build a wiki dedicated to a separate timeline after 1373 DR (or, about when 3.5 ended). I'm curious about what people could come up with. Here is the link:

http://forgottenrealmsforever.wikia.com

If you got any thoughts or what not, I'd love to hear them.

Athaniar
2009-02-04, 05:39 AM
Elminster becoming a god sounds interesting. And neither Tyr nor Helm should really have to die. Surrender is better. But one thing I do like about 4e realms is Obould becoming a demi-god under Gruumsh. That should be kept.

paladin_carvin
2009-02-04, 04:24 PM
Elminster becoming a god sounds interesting. And neither Tyr nor Helm should really have to die. Surrender is better. But one thing I do like about 4e realms is Obould becoming a demi-god under Gruumsh. That should be kept.

You know, it's interesting that you mention Obould. There is someone else interested in him; mostly in the regards to him nation building. I like the idea of Obould becoming a demi-god eventually, though.