PDA

View Full Version : Important Parts of Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes

lisiecki
2009-03-05, 08:21 PM
Hey all.

I have a friend who has heard good things about Ashes To Ashes.
She apparently dosnt want to watch to much of LoM.
Im wondering, what Eps of LoM should i suggest she watch to have enough backstroy for Ashes to Ashes.
Its been a while since i saw UK life on mars, but i remember that the story was not advanced every week.

TengYt
2009-03-07, 05:38 PM
I can't remember the episode order of Season 1, but I recommend just watching it all anyway.

For Season 2, the first episode and the last two should be enough if you just want enough story to watch Ashes to Ashes.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2009-03-07, 06:51 PM
As far as I'm concerned Life on Mars was better than Ashes to Ashes anyway, but you really don't need to know much of Life on Mars to watch Ashes to Ashes.

factotum
2009-03-08, 02:18 AM
Both series of Life on Mars together come to only 12 episodes...surely she could sit through that many? It's not like she's being asked to sit through an entire Star Trek boxed set, and IMHO Life on Mars is the better series anyway.

lisiecki
2009-03-12, 12:57 AM
As far as I'm concerned Life on Mars was better than Ashes to Ashes anyway, but you really don't need to know much of Life on Mars to watch Ashes to Ashes.

Both series of Life on Mars together come to only 12 episodes...surely she could sit through that many? It's not like she's being asked to sit through an entire Star Trek boxed set, and IMHO Life on Mars is the better series anyway.

Actually after watching the first 2 hours of Life on Mars shes said she wants to see the rest of it.
This makes me happy.

Apprently she saw some of the US version of Life on Mars and didn't care for it.
Personally I think its ok, but i do prefer the BBC version