PDA

View Full Version : The clone wars on adult swim

Jayngfet
2009-03-08, 03:29 AM
Did anyone else catch the advertisment saying that star wars: The clone wars would be playing on adult swim at 12:30 saturdays?

Can't say I'm happy about this.

Mando Knight
2009-03-08, 11:36 AM
Why not? It's just something else decent to watch while waiting for Code Geass... and what's this? An hour each of Bleach and Code Geass? Score!

Seraph
2009-03-08, 12:13 PM
Why not? It's just something else decent to watch while waiting for Code Geass... and what's this? An hour each of Bleach and Code Geass? Score!

I think we both know that if anything gets cut from AS to make room for clone wars, its the Anime that'll go before Williams Street lets their precious shows be cancelled.

Xuincherguixe
2009-03-08, 12:31 PM
Really though, the best thing about Clone Wars is how it recognizes the existence of Darths and Droids...

Mando Knight
2009-03-08, 12:34 PM
I think we both know that if anything gets cut from AS to make room for clone wars, its the Anime that'll go before Williams Street lets their precious shows be cancelled.

Not according to the schedule posted for next Saturday. Anime actually got expanded.

Haven
2009-03-08, 01:19 PM

Mmm.
I've been going to the Adult Swim website, and, the english version of Code Geass is surprisingly good. Except for the Emperor, but nothing really beats Norio Wakamoto.

Mando Knight
2009-03-08, 01:33 PM
Mmm.
I've been going to the Adult Swim website, and, the english version of Code Geass is surprisingly good. Except for the Emperor, but nothing really beats Norio Wakamoto.

See, I'm lazy. I don't like to read while watching my anime. Since I don't know Japanese, watching the English dub is my only choice. :smalltongue:

Nevrmore
2009-03-08, 03:24 PM
Mmm.
Agreed. I would follow Japanese-Charles to the ends of the Earth.