PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Find Celerity!

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 08:44 PM
I've looked all over, even in the spell compendium like people say it's in, and no where can I find the spell "Celerity"

Help Me! :smallfrown:

Douglas
2009-03-19, 08:48 PM
It's in the PHB2. Oh, and whoever scanned one of the pirated pdfs of it floating around the net decided to omit the page it's on, apparently (I'm speculating here) as a form of protest against a commonly considered overpowered spell.

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 08:50 PM
Eh, that might explain it. Thanks man, I'll take a look now

Edit: Nope... not in PHB2 either...

Douglas
2009-03-19, 08:54 PM
PHB2 page 105. If you're looking in a scanned pdf, check the page numbers to see if it skips from page 104 to 106. As I noted, whoever scanned that pdf skipped that page.

Note: I won't explain how to find said pdf or endorse pirating it. I have a legal hardcopy myself, but I have seen the pdf in question and seen the confusion arising from this particular omitted page before.

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 09:01 PM
Wow, I'm a moron xD

Apparently that PDF isn't formatted to allow you to highlight, and in turn, search.

._.

Thank you for giving me the page number.

Os1ris09
2009-03-19, 09:50 PM
LOL found your spell finaly EXCEPT it wasn't just called celerity dumb head. :smallwink:

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 10:13 PM
Well, it is called Celerity, the only problem is the search function didn't work.

Eh. Oh well. I found it now, so it won't be a problem anymore.

Collin152
2009-03-19, 10:17 PM
LOL found your spell finaly EXCEPT it wasn't just called celerity dumb head. :smallwink:

...?
Ummm... you win the non-sequitor of the day award?

theMycon
2009-03-19, 10:35 PM
...?
This post has been graped by the grapist?

Not anymore.

Collin152
2009-03-19, 10:46 PM
Not anymore.

My words shapeshifted into purple somehow...

Os1ris09
2009-03-19, 10:51 PM
...?

The actual saying is non-sequitur its latin for it does not follow :smalltongue:. Yes I know it doesn't follow but my collegue and I (aka Cyber_Rebirth) were debating about wether or not that spell actually existed :smallbiggrin:. LOL looks like I was wrong told you guys I suck at spell casters. My specialty is melee.

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 10:58 PM
The actual saying is non-sequitur its latin for it does not follow :smalltongue:. Yes I know it doesn't follow but my collegue and I (aka Cyber_Rebirth) were debating about wether or not that spell actually existed :smallbiggrin:. LOL looks like I was wrong told you guys I suck at spell casters. My specialty is melee.

Indeed, and now that I have Greater Celerity... NOTHING CAN STOP ME, BUAHAHAH-ack!

*ahem*

I suppose I won't be using it for a while though, 8th level spell... I'll stick with 4th level Celerity for now.

Os1ris09
2009-03-19, 11:01 PM
Ugh Drew I hate to inform you but ugh........ I have an ACE up my sleeve that you will not like..... lol just look for a new forum....... also lets just say that I will be a dragon forever...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*taking a breathe*

HA!!

CyberRebirth
2009-03-19, 11:05 PM
Ugh Drew I hate to inform you but ugh........ I have an ACE up my sleeve that you will not like..... lol just look for a new forum....... also lets just say that I will be a dragon forever...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*taking a breathe*

HA!!

Eh, I can deal with that.

Os1ris09
2009-03-19, 11:21 PM
Eh, I can deal with that.

:smallfrown: your not scared? Well just look in the Good Druid Races forum. I found that feat. LOL now I get my dragon stuff since I can shape change as a move action.

LordZarth
2009-03-20, 11:40 AM

*taking a breathe*

HA!!

I... I... my brain?

monty
2009-03-20, 12:04 PM
I'm confused now.

Pie Guy
2009-03-20, 05:45 PM
I'm confused now.

And not before?

monty
2009-03-20, 06:12 PM
And not before?

Ok, more so than before.

Zenos
2009-03-20, 06:22 PM
They're casting Confusion on all the playgrounders, to knock out the playground and take it over for their own nefarious kitten-hugging purposes.

*Raves about an ancient conspiracy involving Jebus and kangaroos*