PDA

View Full Version : LLAMA LLAMA DUCK II - The recruitment thread - Recruitment Closes 3/31

Supagoof
2009-03-26, 11:39 AM
LLAMA LLAMA DUCK (www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Cw2YWEFgY) II – The Insanity Continues….

Narrators - Atreyu the Masked Llama and Supagoof
Start date - 4/1/2009

Last time, we decided to give everyone a role.
This time, we decided for everyone to pick their role.

That’s right. You want to be a seer, you can choose to be a seer.

However, in order to make this work right, we will have specifications on the roles. After everyone has picked the role, the teams will be decided at random.

So read through the list, and choose, but choose carefully!

ROLES

Careless Baner – This role can only bane other people. They can’t bane themselves!
Seer/Fool – This role can discover someone’s role by sending in a PM at night. Are they truly the seer, or are they just fooling themselves. A coin flip gives you your true power when selecting this role. Scry interference is in effect.
Voider – This role can cause someone’s power to not work until the next night phase by selecting them during the current night phase.
Disguiser – This role can cause themselves or another to look like a different role/team at night.
Mayor – This role’s point during the day counts as 3.
Howard, the ? – Of course the zany antics of this space duck would come back, but this time it might be for any team. This role can cause someone to not be lynched by pointing at them during the day phase. Though like the careless baner, they can't point themselves.
Assassin – This role can kill someone the next night by hiding that person’s name during their day post (and by post, I mean not in their avatar, not sig, not location, just the parts where you put the text into when you click that reply button). Assassin's will have to inform narrators of where they hid their kill.
VorteXer – Ceika created some X-Llamas, so we made an X role. This role can cause all points at one player to be deflected to another player via sending two names at night. The players are individually told if points for them are on being “vortexed”, but not if they are on the "sending" or "receiving" end.
Beast - Well, Llama's are beasts of burden, so this guy will take someone down with them when they go.
Mason - Yep.
I'll take my chances! - Can't decide, we'll let the dice do it for you.

TEAMS

Llama’s – The triumphant hero’s of LLD1 return. Once again this team must try to eliminate all the ducks. Llama’s will make up ~70% of the players.

Duck’s – The victim’s of game 1, they are back with a vengeance. Duck’s will make up ~20% of the players. At the start of the game, each duck will know 1 other duck (teams of 2). The ducks will not start the game knowing other ducks (masons exempt). At night, the duck’s will send in votes to choose a player to eliminate. The player with the most votes dies. If ducks vote to kill another duck, he won't die. Those who did the voting will learn said other player is a duck.

Bunny’s with pancakes – The carefree animal of the internet has joined into the game. Why? Well it just doesn’t make any sense. All they care about is surviving until the end of the game. Some may call them neutral, but really what turns a person neutral? Do they wake up one day and decide I have no opinion on anything. These bunny's did.

Rules of note:
Scry interference will result in a failed attempt.
Voided scries will result in a failed attempt.
There is no voider interference, but voiding may be daisy chained.
Voider will not be told the results of their void.
3 day Autolynch. After 3rd day with no point = death.

So, sign up, think of a role, and like before, choose a llamatar from the Ranch (http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/) for your sig. Then PM Supagoof with your role.

Players Signed Up - 47

{table=head]Player|Order|Role PM Received
Alarra|1|
Murska|2|x
Iceddragons|3|x
Happyturtle|4|x
Cristo Meyers|5|x
Lamech|6|x
Haruki-Kun|7|x
Wolfbane|8|x
Catseye2121|9|
Recaiden|10|x
Uncle Festy|11|
Selrahc|12|
Szilard|13|x
Deathslayer7|14|x
Hap_Hazard|15|x
The Valient Turtle|16|x
PirateMonk|17|x
Billtodamax|18|x
Reinholdt|19|x
Aemoh|20|x
Helgraf|21|x
XNadia|22|x
Evnafets|23|x
Dallas Dakota|24|x
Dr. Bath|25|
Jontom Xire|26|
Fin|27|x
Fleeing Coward|28|x
Banjo1985|29|x
Mustiado|30|x
Shadowcaller|31|
Zeb the Troll|32|
Zar Peter|33|x
Allysian|34|x
ThePhantom|35|x
DarkComet|36|x
RadikalSkippy|37|x
Lex-Kat|38|x
Talix|39|x
Stu42|40|x
Shadow|41|x
Trixie|42|x
Mordokai|43|x
GoC|44|x
Dragoon|45|x
Ariko|46|x
Griever|47|x
[/table]

Alarra
2009-03-26, 02:19 PM
In....and llama chosen. =D

Murska
2009-03-26, 02:20 PM
In. But no llama chosen. :smallfrown:

EDIT: Okay, a llama chosen. Then to decide on a role...

Hyozo
2009-03-26, 02:24 PM
I'll join. I have already chosen the icicle llama as my llamatar.

happyturtle
2009-03-26, 02:26 PM
In with explosive runes

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-26, 02:26 PM

<_<

>_>

...in

Lamech
2009-03-26, 02:28 PM
In In In...

Haruki-kun
2009-03-26, 02:32 PM
IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleWolf
2009-03-26, 02:37 PM
In! And Cristo, shame on you for taking the lycanthrope one even though I chose a different one. :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-26, 03:07 PM
In! And Cristo, shame on you for taking the lycanthrope one even though I chose a different one. :smalltongue:

You should know by now that I have no shame...

UncleWolf
2009-03-26, 03:11 PM
You should know by now that I have no shame...

You read that wrong. I am dumping my shame onto you so I don't have to worry about it. Don't worry, there isn't much left.

TFT
2009-03-26, 04:23 PM
I am in!!!!!

Recaiden
2009-03-26, 04:49 PM
I'm definitely in. Now to get a role and llama.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-26, 05:12 PM
*jawdrop*
IN!

Selrahc
2009-03-27, 08:29 PM
I'm in. And will predictably enough, grab the zombie llama. I'll put it in my sig whenever I get around to it.

Szilard
2009-03-27, 08:48 PM
In. Do I pm what role I want to the narrators?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-27, 09:01 PM
in and taking the witch llama. :smallbiggrin:

hap_hazard
2009-03-27, 09:20 PM
In with the Llama Split.

The Valiant Turtle
2009-03-27, 09:39 PM
IN!!!!!

The SeaLlama returns...

http://kenandteri.com/avatars/seallama.gif

PirateMonk
2009-03-27, 09:49 PM
In again.

Edit: Llama and role chosen.

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 09:57 PM
In with InvisiLlama

EDIT: just noticed that Lamech had already taken it, so I'll get a different one.

Reinholdt
2009-03-27, 10:05 PM
*jumps back into WW games for this*
In with Nightcrawler Llama.

Aemoh
2009-03-27, 11:33 PM
In, says I.

With the Llamurai.

Helgraf
2009-03-28, 01:15 AM
In with the Loch Ness Llama

Nychta
2009-03-28, 01:59 AM
BRAINS: Brains brains brains. Brains, brains brains brains. Brains!*

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llambie.gif

*EDIT: I'm changing my llama. PM me if I've inadvertantly stolen yours and I'll swap back.

evnafets
2009-03-28, 02:42 AM
Was all set to join when the forum disappeared.

In with Inspector Gadget Llama

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-28, 02:49 AM
I was on a WW sabbtical but....damn you!
*cannot resist*
IN!

In, says I.

With the Llamurai.

Did you really have to steal mah llama?

Alright then, I'l be in with the creepy triplet cookiemonster llama.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-28, 03:36 AM
Was all set to join when the forum disappeared.

In with Inspector Gadget Llama

Nuuuuuuuuuu! I wanted to be inspector Llama again ;_;

I guess I'll be the Roman Llama.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-28, 03:38 AM
Bath, we should team up and take revenge upon the llama stealers!

billtodamax
2009-03-28, 04:08 AM
I now have... Yoda Llama!

Jontom Xire
2009-03-28, 05:07 AM
IN!

IN IN IN IN IN!!!

Got the message yet? :)

Fin
2009-03-28, 06:19 AM
In and I'll choose the Llama Duck!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/duck1.gif

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-28, 06:31 AM
Fin, put img tags around the llama in your signature? Currently its only a link...

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-28, 06:54 AM
In please.

banjo1985
2009-03-28, 07:49 AM
I'm in too many of these already, but I just can't resist....

Chewiellama!

Mustiado
2009-03-28, 08:17 AM
So Freakin' in. Dibs on Bobblehead Llama Dos!

Shadowcaller
2009-03-28, 08:18 AM
Bah, I guess I'm in then, this game looks so broken its fun. :smallcool:

Alarra
2009-03-28, 10:11 AM
Zeb and I are out of town, but he would like me to say that he is in, and chooses El Puppito!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/elllamagringo.gif

Fin
2009-03-28, 10:31 AM
Fin, put img tags around the llama in your signature? Currently its only a link...

Yikes, good shout Dallas

*runs off to fix*

Haruki-kun
2009-03-28, 10:35 AM
Forgot... can I get the chef llama?

Recaiden
2009-03-28, 10:38 AM
Fin, your llama has been moved or deleted!:smalleek:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-28, 10:49 AM
Fin, your llama has been moved or deleted!:smalleek:

But I can see it?:smallconfused: How odd.

Zar Peter
2009-03-28, 11:57 AM
I'm in. Just have to ad I'm away from April the 4th to the 11th or something like that.

Supagoof
2009-03-28, 11:59 AM
A few questions that have come up....

Do I PM the narrators with a role? - Yep - send it to us with which role catches you fancy. Your role will be yours to know. If you share it, then it's at your own risk. Teams will be decided at random.

Can the Vortexer vortex themselves? - No, sorry. That would lead to a potential un-lynchable character, and since all characters may be 1 of three teams, we can't do that.

Are the Masons team good only? - Nope. We'll have evil masons and neutral masons for balance. Masons will know each other, and will know they are on the same team.

Does the Llama I pick decide which team I'm on? - Hee hee. :smallbiggrin: :smallamused: :smallwink: :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smallsmile:

Will there be the secret Chalupa sidequest? - Oh yes. But expect different rules with it. We won't be messing up the heal/hurts this time around. Expect things more "trivial" in nature.

And so far, the most popular role is.....HAH! Why on earth would I tell you that? :smalltongue:

Szilard
2009-03-28, 12:01 PM
I'm Llamaul if anyone didn't notice...

PirateMonk
2009-03-28, 12:15 PM
Are the Masons team good only? - Nope. We'll have evil masons and neutral masons for balance. Masons will know each other, and will know they are on the same team.

Does this mean that only Mason Ducks will know each other?

Allysian
2009-03-28, 02:53 PM
I would love to play! So I will...
Edit: I has picked the Angel Llama!i hopeses no-ones usings its alreadys... Llama! http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/celestial.gif

ThePhantom
2009-03-28, 03:38 PM
In, this should be fun. And I would like to have the Dread Llama Roberts as my llama.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/th_roberts.gif

GoC
2009-03-28, 05:22 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it optimal for all llamas to choose mason giving an instant win? And all ducks to choose mayor?:smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-28, 05:23 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it optimal for all llamas to choose mason giving an instant win? And all ducks to choose mayor?:smallconfused:

This game is not supposed to be balanced, thats how LLD rolls.

Reinholdt
2009-03-28, 05:25 PM
You chose roles before knowing what team you're on. So you could chose mayor and end up on any of the three teams.

Of course if everyone chose mason from the get-go, then yeah, pretty much instant Llama win.

Lamech
2009-03-28, 05:31 PM
Well sorry to shoot down your plan GoC, but I choose beast. I really doubt that enough llama's will have resisted the siran call of the power-roles.
Of course, if everyone chooses beast...

billtodamax
2009-03-28, 05:38 PM
but that would be really boring.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-28, 08:18 PM
In with the Loch Ness Llama

Dammit that was MINE!
In that case, I'll go with Sherllama Holmes. :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2009-03-28, 09:14 PM
Hm...

*glances at old avatar*

Ah!

In with Shadow Llama.

Skippy
2009-03-28, 10:36 PM
ZOMG In!!

And I'd like to get the Pikallama once again, please!

Lex-Kat
2009-03-29, 01:43 PM
In as...
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/bondage.gif

Timberwolf
2009-03-30, 04:39 AM
[SIZE="3
[B]Howard, the ? – Of course the zany antics of this space duck would come back, but this time it might be for any team. This role can cause someone to not be lynched by pointing at them during the day phase. Though like the careless baner, they can't point themselves.
[]

I'm just going to pop my head above the parapet of forum inactivity to call Goof a spoilsport for not letting anyone else have a stab at getting the Golden LLama in my sig, as won in the most irritating way possible, for the members of team Llama anyway.

When's the closing date for signups Goof ? I may well cunningly reappear for this one...

Talic
2009-03-30, 04:54 AM
In. Llama will be chosen when I get home.

Supagoof
2009-03-30, 12:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it optimal for all llamas to choose mason giving an instant win? And all ducks to choose mayor?
Yes, if anyone knew what team they would be on that would be a way to win. Since teams are assigned at random, the likelyhood of this happening is <1%.

We did think of the potential of everyone choosing the 1 role. And if that happens, well that's the craziness we were looking for. It could be a 1 day game because everyone chooses beast. It could be a [= to # of players] day game, because everyone chooses careless baner and therefore no one dies at night. Any way it runs, we planned and expected it, and figure it'd still be fun to run it.

Of course, it fits my mantra for creating WW variants. Don't just change the roles - change the game!

Are you in GoC?

When's the closing date for signups Goof ?
Signups will close on 3/31. Game appropriately starts on 4/1.

Also - if you have not chosen a role and pm'd it to me, please do so. I'll send reminders just before recruitment closes, but if I don't receive a role by the time it does, you're role = "I'll take my chances" = assigned at random.

Can an assassin point in red be consider their target?
Nope. Names of players in red are points. Names in any other color.....

And regarding Assassin hiding the names, we're open to most logical forms of name hiding. White text, in a url, 1st letter of every word in a sentance, down the left column of the post are all fine. Logic that has to be explained in large detail like (Well, tonight my name is hidden with the 1st letter of word 3, 5th letter of word 7, 2nd letter of word 2 twice....) will not be allowed. Put it this way, if your explanation can't be made in 8 words or less, it won't work.

Also - an amendmant to team Duck has been made. Ducks will start the game blind (except for Duck masons of course). They will not be starting in pairs as previously noted. Since we changed the rule of ducks being able to kill themselves in the night off, we'll be making them go quack in the dark.

Studoku
2009-03-30, 01:32 PM
I'm in. Choosing a llama now.

Chosen. It's one of the bobbleheads, so I had to screenshot it and upload it again since animated sigs/avatars are banned.

Shadow
2009-03-30, 08:30 PM
In.
I'm even going to openly state that "I'll take my chances."
Taking that even further I'm going to force Atreyu to choose my llamatar for me.

So.... who am I? What should I put in my sig, O Master of Llamas?

Dr. Bath
2009-03-31, 05:15 AM
And regarding Assassin hiding the names, we're open to most logical forms of name hiding. White text, in a url, 1st letter of every word in a sentance, down the left column of the post are all fine. Logic that has to be explained in large detail like (Well, tonight my name is hidden with the 1st letter of word 3, 5th letter of word 7, 2nd letter of word 2 twice....) will not be allowed. Put it this way, if your explanation can't be made in 8 words or less, it won't work.

So... would or would you not be able to use a fibonacci sequence to hide the name? (i.e. the first letter in the first sentence, first in the second, second in the third, third in the forth, etc.)

Would any other mathematical sequences be allowed?

Trixie
2009-03-31, 08:11 AM
In as Dracollama.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/dracolg.gif

Supagoof
2009-03-31, 09:59 AM
So... would or would you not be able to use a fibonacci sequence to hide the name? (i.e. the first letter in the first sentence, first in the second, second in the third, third in the forth, etc.)

Would any other mathematical sequences be allowed?
You answered the question with your example - if it takes more then eight words to explain (i.e. the first letter in the first sentence, first in the second, second in the third, third in the forth, etc) - then my eyes gloss over and I'll go into comvulsions. Despite knowing the prinicipal of the fibonacci sequence, I'm not a mathmatician, so using i x pi won't work. I'll accept fibonacci as the most complex "math" conversion. other then that, first letter of every word, last letter of every word, third letter of every word are acceptable.

And regarding signatures - put it this way. If I can't quote it (for proof later that the narrators killed off the right people when assassin's attack), then it's not considered in your post. Sig's can't be quoted. Links to websites that can be changed won't work. (i.e. - www.youtube.com/video - that leads to a video of Atreyu getting shot), however links like wwww.youtube.com/Atreyu can be quoted and would be fine.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-31, 10:40 AM
(would obviously be restricted to threads that we know certain that atleast one of the narrators will read but) Does it have to be inside this thread?:smalltongue:

Nah, not really being serious here.

Shadow
2009-03-31, 11:59 AM
You answered the question with your example - if it takes more then eight words to explain (i.e. the first letter in the first sentence, first in the second, second in the third, third in the forth, etc) - then my eyes gloss over and I'll go into comvulsions. Despite knowing the prinicipal of the fibonacci sequence, I'm not a mathmatician, so using i x pi won't work. I'll accept fibonacci as the most complex "math" conversion. other then that, first letter of every word, last letter of every word, third letter of every word are acceptable.

And regarding signatures - put it this way. If I can't quote it (for proof later that the narrators killed off the right people when assassin's attack), then it's not considered in your post. Sig's can't be quoted. Links to websites that can be changed won't work. (i.e. - www.youtube.com/video - that leads to a video of Atreyu getting shot), however links like wwww.youtube.com/Atreyu can be quoted and would be fine.

Dammit!
The game hasn't even begun and already Goof's out to get me! :eek:

Mordokai
2009-03-31, 12:12 PM
I would like to join this voyage of madness.

Skippy
2009-03-31, 12:35 PM
You anSwered the question with your example - if it takes more then eight words to explain (i.e. the first letter in the first sentence, first in the second, second in the third, third in the forth, etc) - then my eyes gloss over and I'll go into comvulsions. Despite knowing the prinicipal of the fibonacci sequence, I'm not a mathmatician, so using i x pi won't work. I'll accept fibonacci as the most complex "math" conversion. other then that, first letter of every word, last letter of every word, third letter of every word are acceptable.

What are you talking about, Shadow? Clearly, he's out to get ME!

Murska
2009-03-31, 12:42 PM

I assassinate Murska!

No, I'd say he wants to kill me.

Hyozo
2009-03-31, 12:49 PM
Lies! You're all lying in an attempt to catch me off guard with an assasination attempt when the game starts! I won't be deceived by your tricky falsehoods!

Trixie
2009-03-31, 01:43 PM
No, I'd say he wants to kill me.

Rules clearly say points in red cannot be used to assassinate. Cheater :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-31, 01:44 PM
Rules clearly say points in red cannot be used to assassinate. Cheater :smallamused:

I just highlighted it, it was originally totally in invisible and untraceable text.

Supagoof
2009-03-31, 01:51 PM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

I'm out to get you all. :smalltongue:

Shadow - you should use ...http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/shadow.gif (http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/shadow.gif)...as Ceika clearly labled it for you. Though I haven't been keeping track if anyone else has claimed it.

Shadow
2009-03-31, 01:54 PM
A quick glance through the thread yesterday showed that it was already in use.
Plus, I used that one last time....

Supagoof
2009-03-31, 02:11 PM
Ok, how about you try this one then...:smallamused:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/baby3a.gif (http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/baby3a.gif)

Mustiado
2009-03-31, 02:20 PM
I'm in. Choosing a llama now.

Chosen. It's one of the bobbleheads, so I had to screenshot it and upload it again since animated sigs/avatars are banned.

But but but.... :smallfrown:

*slinks off to choose another Llama since his got ninja'd from under him*

EDIT: Got it. *goes to sig it so he doesn't get llama-jacked again*

Shadowcaller
2009-03-31, 02:29 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/cthullama.gif

This llama will serve me well and wake insanity in the minds of mortals.

evnafets
2009-03-31, 02:33 PM
I presume there is a limit of 1 target per day for an assassin? Otherwise we could depopulate the game in a single turn :-)
What happens if the victim spots the assassination attempt?

UncleWolf
2009-03-31, 02:33 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/cthullama.gif

This llama will serve me well and wake insanity in the minds of mortals.

That is more likely to make me go d'awwww than Eeeek.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-31, 02:36 PM
That is more likely to make me go d'awwww than Eeeek.

But- but... its Cthullama. :smalleek:

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-31, 02:42 PM

It's Wolfbane.

Reinholdt
2009-03-31, 02:46 PM
You have to admit it is really cute.
Who's a cute elder Llama?
You are. Yes you are. Yes you are. :smallsmile:
*cuddles*

Trixie
2009-03-31, 02:46 PM

You want something disturbing, mate?

Just look at what LexKat choose :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-31, 02:50 PM
You want something disturbing, mate?

Just look at what LexKat choose :smallamused:

Bah, that thing don't look so distrubing to me. (or maybe a little)
But now a song for Cthullama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftld7Ohojg&feature=related), foolish mortals.

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-31, 02:51 PM
You have to admit it is really cute.
Who's a cute elder Llama?
You are. Yes you are. Yes you are. :smallsmile:
*cuddles*

I just got the world's wierdest mental image...

UncleWolf
2009-03-31, 02:54 PM

*pets the Cthullama*

Aww.... its trying to eat my soul.

*pats it on the head*

Its too bad I don't have one right now.

Reinholdt
2009-03-31, 02:55 PM
I just got the world's wierdest mental image...
>>
My job is complete.

Mordokai
2009-03-31, 02:56 PM
Its too bad I don't have one right now.

That would imply you once had it.

Trixie
2009-03-31, 03:22 PM
>>
My job is complete.

:smalleek:

R. finally admitted he is a PLAYA! :smallamused:

Dragoon
2009-03-31, 03:29 PM
Sure I'm in, sounds like fun. *Runs off to pm Supagoof*

I got my llama, even though the that should be mine was stolen. :smallfurious: :smallbiggrin:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/ffguys-squall.gif

Reinholdt
2009-03-31, 03:30 PM
:smalleek:

R. finally admitted he is a PLAYA! :smallamused:
:smallconfused:
*fails to follow the logic involved*
*remembers this is Llama Llama Duck and there is no logic*
*counters by reminding everyone that Reinholdt is not a playa, but a mayor*

Supagoof
2009-03-31, 03:59 PM
I presume there is a limit of 1 target per day for an assassin? Otherwise we could depopulate the game in a single turn :-)
What happens if the victim spots the assassination attempt?

Correct. 1 target per assassin per day.

The victim should probably then get in contact with a careless baner or a voider to make sure the attempt doesn't happen.

And yes, the message board will be in play. :smallwink:

Darkcomet
2009-03-31, 04:57 PM
Hm...

*glances at Assassin role*

*glances at players*

Oh dear...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-31, 05:04 PM
Stay good, DC. Stay good!!

UncleWolf
2009-03-31, 05:13 PM
Hm...

*glances at Assassin role*

*glances at players*

Oh dear...

Don't worry, I did not choose an Assassin role.

Heh, it would be funny if one half chose them and the other chose beast.

But I chose neither.

Darkcomet
2009-03-31, 05:32 PM
Don't worry, I did not choose an Assassin role.

Heh, it would be funny if one half chose them and the other chose beast.

But I chose neither.

Wasn't accusing you.

All I'm doing is being paranoid for my own hide...

Deathslayer7
2009-03-31, 09:23 PM
taking chances is funner. :smallamused:

GoC
2009-03-31, 09:54 PM
Are you in GoC?

Hmm...
I mostly want to watch the game...
Put me down as a mason.:smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-31, 10:48 PM
you're supposed to pm him your role.

billtodamax
2009-03-31, 11:57 PM
do nicknames count in assassination attempts? Like, if I used DC in my sentence instead of Darkcomet, would that be a kill?

Mustiado
2009-04-01, 12:31 AM
Sure I'm in, sounds like fun. *Runs off to pm Supagoof*

I got my llama, even though the that should be mine was stolen. :smallfurious: :smallbiggrin:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/ffguys-squall.gif

Dood, straight up not my fault. I got llama Jacked first. :smallbiggrin:

Ariko
2009-04-01, 12:38 AM
I'm too late aren't I..but just in casI'm in if allowed. As llunny if available.

Griever
2009-04-01, 01:33 AM
I missed sign-ups? :smallfrown: Damn time-eating projects and school and all that.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-04-01, 07:00 AM
Actually, as far as I know. Sign ups aren't closed. But even as awesome as Ceika is, we may have run out of llamatars....

Alarra
2009-04-01, 08:04 AM
There's something like 150 llamatars, the liklihood of us ever managing that many players is slim at best. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-04-01, 08:45 AM
Waaaait, I thought there were something like 50 llamatars?

This is a pleasant surprise.:smallbiggrin:
*go's and rebrowses Ceika's llama section of her photobucket account*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-01, 11:25 AM
Waaaait, I thought there were something like 50 llamatars?

This is a pleasant surprise.:smallbiggrin:
*go's and rebrowses Ceika's llama section of her photobucket account*

Obviously, I haven't been switching enough. I'll have to get better at that. I do have to stick with the Kain llama for awhile though. SHOCK I loved that guy as a kid.
JUMP!

Cristo Meyers
2009-04-01, 11:48 AM
Obviously, I haven't been switching enough. I'll have to get better at that. I do have to stick with the Kain llama for awhile though. SHOCK I loved that guy as a kid.
JUMP!

Needs a Sephillama...:smalltongue:

Griever
2009-04-01, 11:56 AM
Needs a Sephillama...:smalltongue:

Lies. Auronllama needed much more.

Murska
2009-04-01, 11:59 AM
Kefkallama! :smallbiggrin:

Skippy
2009-04-01, 12:02 PM
Kefkallama! :smallbiggrin:

This.

Also, there's no Rickrollama

Supagoof
2009-04-01, 12:32 PM
Finalizing now - recruitment is closed. Griever I have you in as playing.

Team PMs to be coming out soon. You will receive one of 3 following PMs.

You are a Llama

You are a Duck

You are a Bunny with a Pancake

And billtodamax - nope, nicknames won't count. I need the "full player name" hidden in the posts.

A new thread will be made for the game. Good luck.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-01, 01:53 PM
so for my name, could they put a "7" in there or spell it out? :smallconfused:

Supagoof
2009-04-01, 02:49 PM
Good point. We'll accept both for numbers. :smalltongue:

Team PMs have been sent. Now to go create a new thread.

Studoku
2009-04-01, 03:00 PM
do nicknames count in assassination attempts? Like, if I used DC in my sentence instead of Darkcomet, would that be a kill?
I'm fine with my name being shortened to Stu or my other nethandle- Studoku-, since the numbers make it fairly obvious.

It's supagoofs decision of course.

Recaiden
2009-04-01, 04:47 PM
Do they have to write our names together? Could people say things like this that I did here? Or not? That'd be annoying, but alright. How about capitalization? Cause otherwise they might be pretty easy to find.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-01, 05:30 PM
the above they would not except as stated earlier. If you cant explain how to find their name in 8 or less words, then its no good. and caps wont matter. That's just silly. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2009-04-01, 05:46 PM
the above they would not except as stated earlier. If you cant explain how to find their name in 8 or less words, then its no good. and caps wont matter. That's just silly. :smalltongue:

Yes it would...
"The letters in bold make up the username.":smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-01, 06:47 PM
While I would imagine that yes, using bold letters to spell out your victims name would be acceptable, anyone who saw you do this would instantly assume you were an assassin.

And that may very well be a good enough reason to lynch you.

Selrahc
2009-04-01, 06:48 PM
Here are some things I can think of for valid assassination description. "All the capitals", "The capitals of sentences with full stops", "First and last letters in sentences with exclamation marks", "Alternate first and last last letters by sentence", "Third letter of every third word",

and possibly simple cyphers, something like "First letters shifted two letters up the alphabet"

An example of the cypher in action. "Um.. Galling no? That could just exasperate." Would spell Selrahc when decoded. And while the sentence may not make a great deal of sense, it's pretty hard to find the name in there.

Supagoof
2009-04-01, 06:53 PM
Letters in bold would be fine. Capital letters would be FINe. LettersLhiddenIinkwhiteebetween texttwouldhbeiperfectlysfine. There are many ingenious ways to hide a person's name. It has to make sense, and be quote-able.

Sorry Fin, didn't mean to pick on you. Your's was just the easiest name. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-04-01, 09:09 PM
Let's hope they aren't too good at hiding them.