PDA

View Full Version : SW RPG Advice on Jedi needed

Olligarchy
2009-03-31, 02:58 AM
Hello, I think this is my second time posting on these forums, but we are currently in a bit of a problem with my group. We are starting to play Star Wars d20 (the first edition, not saga) and noticed the absurdly overpowered jedi classes. We are currently unable to decide if they should be nerfed or kept the same (the ones that want to keep them the way they are, are the ones that want to play them:smallannoyed: )

Any advice on how to make them a bit less overpowered, but still playable would be appreciated.

SilverSheriff
2009-03-31, 03:28 AM
Hello, I think this is my second time posting on these forums, but we are currently in a bit of a problem with my group. We are starting to play Star Wars d20 (the first edition, not saga) and noticed the absurdly overpowered jedi classes. We are currently unable to decide if they should be nerfed or kept the same (the ones that want to keep them the way they are, are the ones that want to play them:smallannoyed: )

Any advice on how to make them a bit less overpowered, but still playable would be appreciated.

I'd suggest trying to make Force Powers more like how they are in Saga if you can find the rules on the net or something, it's pretty balanced in Saga and I advise getting it just for the above statement.

but anyway: definitely Nerf.

SolkaTruesilver
2009-03-31, 03:46 AM
Or use the force powers like WFRP's Magic or DH's Psychik powers. They are hard to use, and they might fire back with corruption (Dark Side)