PDA

View Full Version : Free Monster/NPC Generator D&D 3.5

Dingle100
2009-04-06, 09:06 AM
I've Recently been creating a new website to generate monsters for D&D 3.5 (add character levels change stats etc), I couldn't find a descent one so decided to make one as I had some time and wanted to learn web programming.
It's on-line and free and very quick and simple to use. You can add upto 2 character classes to monsters, change their stats and increase their racial hit dice.
You can change weapons and armour (adding in any magical bonus).
You can then add in any new feats that have become available.
The skills are automatically calculated depending on a skill focus selected, e.g. a Rogue could be an acrobat or scout or a trap maker.
There are also a number of experts set up e.g. Barkeep, Merchant, Lawyer, etc.
Once you've finished recalculating the monster you can print it our in monster manual format.
If you create an NPC/Monster you are particularly proud of post a reply, with a description, and I may include it on my top 20 list that I will soon be introducing to the site. You can check it out at http://www.dinglesgames.com/tools/MonsterGenerator/dnd35/ .
I hope to make my million :smallbiggrin: by making a payable versiion with alot of add-ons. So any comments would be grateful. You can contact me at
[email protected]