PDA

View Full Version : So is there a map?

gcb001
2009-04-15, 01:28 AM
Is there a map that someone has come up with for the world of Erf? or at least the places mentioned? The comics show the map of GK and its limited surroundings but what of the other places they talk about? Such as the mountains of Faq? and also how close is Faq and the kingdom of Transylvito? From the way the character talk about it it isnt far at all and also Vinnie and Jillian were able to make it to the choke point in 1-2 turns.

I keep trying to mentally visualize a map of the kingdoms ect and i cant settle on what it would look like. Is there going to be a map in the book?

tKircher
2009-04-15, 02:23 AM
There's no map, not even a rough outline of one. Right now, most of the action has been centered on Gobwin Knob, so it hasn't been necessary. I expect a map'll be included in the first book, or introduced 'naturally' very soon, since characters are drifting away from GK.

SteveMB
2009-04-15, 08:40 AM
The closest thing so far is a map of the area around where the seige raids happened; I combined the information from Ansom's map and Stanley's Eyemancer display. It's on the scratchpad wiki (http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Parson%27s_Siege_Raids), and might have also been ported to the new Erfworld page currently under construction (I haven't had a chance to really check it out yet in my copious free time).