PDA

View Full Version : Link to Erfworld Avatars. About 60.

Thunder_God
2009-04-15, 05:08 AM
Over at the Arts and Crafts I've posted (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109353) some avatars, ok, a load of them :)

From 103 onward, which are the bottom ones (not including the merged chained-Jillian one), I did it while reading. Then I went back from the beginning and collected a lot more, so they're often less awesome.

Well, hope you like them.

BLANDCorporatio
2009-04-15, 06:33 AM
Nice. Well, should've done this earlier, but as the proud, if deluded, founding member of SINDY, I will keep the avatar shown now until the next strip in which Stanley will make an appearance. And hopefully also Scarlett, in living and breathing condition.

SteveMB
2009-04-15, 08:35 AM
I've got a batch posted on the icons thread (see link in my sigline) -- my collection is about halfway down the first page, but there are also a lot of others.

(The problem is that updating an existing icon-collection post doesn't bump the thread, so it tends to sink off the front page.)

Thunder_God
2009-04-15, 08:56 AM
You can post a new post notifying people you've updated the collection?

Interesting, seems many things that attracted my eye also attracted other people. But I also seem to have added a bunch of new stuff.

SteveMB
2009-04-17, 01:09 PM
You can post a new post notifying people you've updated the collection?

Interesting, seems many things that attracted my eye also attracted other people. But I also seem to have added a bunch of new stuff.

Great minds think alike, but a lot of yours are subjects I haven't seen done as avatars until now. Very nice job!

I've added a post to the original icons thread linking to yours.

Thunder_God
2009-04-17, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I've seen :)

I think I have a slightly... darker bent to what drew my eye, heh. Except the Elf Goth chic, that's just hawt ;)

I've used Photoimpact 8, for curious parties. I also have 10, but aside from buttons being pushed aside (I got used to 8), it also got dumbed down - some features were simply removed, which I don't appreciate when I take photographs I shoot and make them into 2D black-and-white noir images...