PDA

View Full Version : Sproing! [feat]

ExHunterEmerald
2006-08-20, 06:10 AM
Graceful Dive
Your lithe grace allows you to make great leaps.
Prerequisites: Tumble as class skill
Benefit: You add your dexterity modifier to your Jump checks instead of your strength.

Short and sweet, basically a weapon finesse for jumping. I've always thought strength was the wrong score for jumping. Sure you've got the muscle for it, but not the form.

In other news, I typed his with the oncscreen keyboard because the normal one has died.

Fizban
2006-08-20, 06:19 AM
I've heard this before, worked for climb checks at the same time. Meh, yours works.
In other news: wait, do you have a touch sreen or something? Otherwise that means you mouse clicked it in I assume..a lot of effort for one feat.....
Over-achiever!

ExHunterEmerald
2006-08-20, 08:38 AM
I've heard this before, worked for climb checks at the same time. Meh, yours works.
In other news: wait, do you have a touch sreen or something? Otherwise that means you mouse clicked it in I assume..a lot of effort for one feat.....
Over-achiever!
I was lucky enough to have some keyboard power when I wrote this uup. However, fun to note that keys 5,t,g, and b are d-e-d. Also right-shift, but the 3 in a line are the important ones.
Besides, we all know one feat can make or break a build. ;)

oh, and ps--his is wha i look like when i ry o ype usin jus h oard.

Bob_the_Mighty
2006-08-20, 10:33 PM
I like this feat. Adding your Dex to your jump instead of Str has always sounded right to me.

Sugar5
2006-08-21, 12:00 AM
I think that theres already a feat like this its called agile and it works for jump and climb
o well

Fizban
2006-08-21, 12:59 AM
I checked, It's in Races of the Wild. It's non-OGL, so I can't tell you the prereqs, as you already know the effect. I will hint that you want want to base it off of x ranks in said skills, where x is a low number.
Woot for bending the rules.

DMgrinder
2006-08-21, 01:42 PM
I was lucky enough to have some keyboard power when I wrote this uup. However, fun to note that keys 5,t,g, and b are d-e-d. Also right-shift, but the 3 in a line are the important ones.
Besides, we all know one feat can make or break a build. ;)

oh, and ps--his is wha i look like when i ry o ype usin jus h oard.

Really, hat mus e really hard o ype on huh? ;)