PDA

View Full Version : You Are A Methusalah in Buffy/Angelverse!

ArlEammon
2009-04-20, 10:33 PM
You get dropped into SunnyDale a year before Season 1. If you were a 5th Generation Vampire from Vampire, the Masquerade, what would you do in Sunnydale?

Seraph
2009-04-21, 03:03 PM
firstly, a fifth generation WoD vampire would utterly obliterate the buffyverse.

secondly, if you're going to swipe a versus thread from Spacebattles, you could at least take the advice provided in the original thread an expand the first post beyond a single sentence.

Cúchulainn
2009-04-21, 03:15 PM
I annihilate everything. EVERYTHING.

comicshorse
2009-04-21, 03:27 PM
Get the hell out of Sunnydale for a start. Leaving aside the minor problem of the super-powere hunter and her support staff looking for you, Sunnydale is the middle of nowhere, what kind of power are you gonna weild from there.
Head straight to Washington or the UN in new york. Start using the old Dominate and Presence and get down to the serious business of ruling the world

Belial_the_Leveler
2009-04-21, 03:32 PM
Hmm, a fifth generation vampire in a world where even demons have trouble being stronger than the average elder?

1) Help Buffy kill other supernatural threats
2) Make a few children to replace the vanquished vampires.
3) Grab every artifact/power I can while the Slayer(s) clear a path for me.
4) Dominate the Slayer(s) into killing off any "good" supernaturals.
5) Obfuscate my way into a nuclear weapons facility and steal a nuke.
6) Dominate a well-intentioned extremist into bombing a big city.
7) Dominate a few world leaders into starting a big-@SS war.
8) Scuttle myself in at least three miles of water and wait a few years.
9) Emerge and conquer what remains of humanity, leading my children in a new era of open vampire rule.
10) Make sure said children never kill me.

ArlEammon
2009-04-21, 03:51 PM
firstly, a fifth generation WoD vampire would utterly obliterate the buffyverse.

secondly, if you're going to swipe a versus thread from Spacebattles, you could at least take the advice provided in the original thread an expand the first post beyond a single sentence.

I'm just taking my post from Spacebattles so I can get a little harmless revenge against it. ;)

Verruckt
2009-04-21, 04:27 PM
Hmm, a fifth generation vampire in a world where even demons have trouble being stronger than the average elder?

1) Help Buffy kill other supernatural threats
2) Make a few children to replace the vanquished vampires.
3) Grab every artifact/power I can while the Slayer(s) clear a path for me.
4) Dominate the Slayer(s) into killing off any "good" supernaturals.
5) Obfuscate my way into a nuclear weapons facility and steal a nuke.
6) Dominate a well-intentioned extremist into bombing a big city.
7) Dominate a few world leaders into starting a big-@SS war.
8) Scuttle myself in at least three miles of water and wait a few years.
9) Emerge and conquer what remains of humanity, leading my children in a new era of open vampire rule.
10) Make sure said children never kill me.

you forgot:

11) ???
12) Profit!

Also it's number 10 that is ever the real sticking point. A big reason Vamps and the Sith don't rule their respective 'verses is all the damn usurping and infighting.

GoC
2009-04-21, 04:38 PM
I'm just taking my post from Spacebattles so I can get a little harmless revenge against it. ;)

What's you username there?

rubakhin
2009-04-21, 04:50 PM
1) Stay the hell away from Buffy. Killing a Slayer or whatever would be pretty cool, yes, but if I'm in the fifth gen and still alive I'm old enough to have grown out of doing stupid risky things. (Theoretically.) Also, the benefits of being able to successfully manipulate or Dominate her don't outweigh the risks. Just let her potter around separating the wheat from the chaff and occasionally saving the world. She keeps a lot of non-vampiric nasties down that I don't want to have to deal with myself. And she could be one of the last things separating us from Gehenna - nobody wants that.

2) Buy body glitter.

3) Take advantage of the fact that sparkly vampires are in right now. :smallamused:

4) ???

5) Vampire Syphilis Profit!

ArlEammon
2009-04-21, 06:40 PM
What's you username there?

Fluffy Bumpkins.

evisiron
2009-04-21, 06:57 PM
Gotta go with the "get out of Sunnydale" trend. That Hellmouth coupled with a slayer is just going to cause a bunch of problems.

Head to a major city and set a decent foothold. Do some research ("So the vampires around here don't get tired during the day... Huh.") and follow any opportunities that present themselves.

Fan
2009-04-21, 07:10 PM
1) Stay the hell away from Buffy. Killing a Slayer or whatever would be pretty cool, yes, but if I'm in the fifth gen and still alive I'm old enough to have grown out of doing stupid risky things. (Theoretically.) Also, the benefits of being able to successfully manipulate or Dominate her don't outweigh the risks. Just let her potter around separating the wheat from the chaff and occasionally saving the world. She keeps a lot of non-vampiric nasties down that I don't want to have to deal with myself. And she could be one of the last things separating us from Gehenna - nobody wants that.

2) Buy body glitter.

3) Take advantage of the fact that sparkly vampires are in right now. :smallamused:

4) ???

5) Vampire Syphilis Profit!

Here's my plan

1: Turn Stephine Meyers
2: Teach her the biology that says a undead cannot get someone prego. No not even then.
3. Show her what vampires REALLY are, by draining someone right in front of her, and then locking her up until the thrist gets so strong she cant stand it anymore, and goes insane before I push in her lover/closest relative.
4. Chop her into tiny pieces, and throw the pieces in holy water.
5. Whatever else happens. I die a happy vampire.

chiasaur11
2009-04-21, 07:13 PM
Gotta go with the "get out of Sunnydale" trend. That Hellmouth coupled with a slayer is just going to cause a bunch of problems.

Head to a major city and set a decent foothold. Do some research ("So the vampires around here don't get tired during the day... Huh.") and follow any opportunities that present themselves.

Agreed.

Although I'd add in avoiding William the Bloody. He'd use...

Sarcasm.

maskimus
2009-04-26, 01:47 PM
If you want to gain power from a hell mouth, and still avoid The Slayer,
there is one in Cleveland:smallwink: