PDA

View Full Version : Nightwish Fans near Baltimore?

Zeb The Troll
2009-04-22, 01:10 AM
I was just curious.

Alarra is a huge Nightwish (http://www.nightwish.com/) fan and they're playing in Baltimore on May 5th. We're going to the show and it promises to be a good time.

Anywho, is anyone else going, or interested in going? They're playing at Sonar and it would cool to go with some other playgrounders. So if anyone's considering it, let us know and we'll make sure we get together for it.

:smallcool:

Katrascythe
2009-04-22, 01:12 AM
I would totally go if it were in a different part of the country V_V

Ascension
2009-04-22, 01:44 AM
Back in October '07 they were in Cleveland, I was near Dayton... and I didn't go. I'm still kicking myself over that.

I envy you guys.

arguskos
2009-04-22, 02:33 AM
Back in October '07 they were in Cleveland, I was near Dayton... and I didn't go. I'm still kicking myself over that.

I envy you guys.
You're in Ohio? Damn, where at? I am from Columbus, OH. :smallwink:

/offtopic

Pyrian
2009-04-22, 02:58 AM
They sure aren't going very far west this year. :smallfrown:

Zeb The Troll
2009-04-22, 03:52 AM
Judging by last year's shows, I'd say to keep an eye open for shows out that way later on in the year that may not have been solidified yet.

Ascension
2009-04-22, 08:05 AM
You're in Ohio? Damn, where at? I am from Columbus, OH. :smallwink:

/offtopic

Not anymore. I was up at Cedarville University last year.

To say anything about why I'm not there now would break a few board regulations and probably not be very nice either.

Suffice it to say I am now back in southern Georgia.

Looking at the schedule, though... I might be able to Atlanta for their show on the 14th... it'd be a longer drive than C-ville to Cleveland, I think, but firstly, this time it'd be after the end of the semester, and secondly, I've done it before... I made it as far north as Marietta back in December for MC Frontalot and company.

In fact, I'm definitely going to try to make it to Atlanta. I'm not letting an opportunity like this pass by me again.

PrGo
2009-04-22, 08:58 AM
I was there when they were in Croatia.
Damn, they were fantastic! I'm seriously thinking of going to Metal Camp this June (or whenever it is) just to see them again.

KilltheToy
2009-04-22, 04:41 PM
Define "near". If near means in the Baltimore area or in Maryland, then no.

But if you mean "in the USA", then yes, I'm local, and I'd love to come.

Collin152
2009-04-22, 06:14 PM
They need to come to Arizona. I love Nightwish.

Zeb The Troll
2009-04-22, 10:49 PM
Define "near". If near means in the Baltimore area or in Maryland, then no.

But if you mean "in the USA", then yes, I'm local, and I'd love to come.If you can make your way to the BWI airport with a ticket to the show (http://sonar.thundertix.com/events/55/performances), we'll make sure you have a place to crash and a ride to the show. :smallcool: