PDA

View Full Version : New World Order

ObadiahtheSlim
2009-04-24, 02:02 PM
With the results of this battle, I foresee a big change to the world order. Many powers like Jetstone just lost a huge chunk of their forces. Charlie lost many of his Archons which are implied to be very high cost units. This could expose him to attack from people after his arkentool. So while Gobwin Knob is vulnerable, so are a great many other forces. I suspect there will be a lot of fighting as other forces seek to exploit the losses of the coalition forces.

FacelessSchmuck
2009-05-01, 07:20 PM
If nothing else, now we know what a 350,000 shmucker scroll can do.

GoC
2009-05-03, 09:53 AM
Charlie lost many of his Archons which are implied to be very high cost units.

Are we sure of this? Archons are tough flying units and could have escaped.

T-O-E
2009-05-03, 10:23 AM
Are we sure of this? Archons are tough flying units and could have escaped.

Third panel. (http://www.erfworld.com/book-1-archive/?px=%2F137.jpg)

Killer Angel
2009-05-03, 10:27 AM
With the results of this battle, I foresee a big change to the world order. .

Given the last strip, I think the world is risking a new "Titanic" order.
The existing realms are going to face a zombigeddon... :smalleek:

BLANDCorporatio
2009-05-04, 03:57 AM
With the results of this battle, I foresee a big change to the world order. Many powers like Jetstone just lost a huge chunk of their forces. Charlie lost many of his Archons which are implied to be very high cost units. This could expose him to attack from people after his arkentool. So while Gobwin Knob is vulnerable, so are a great many other forces. I suspect there will be a lot of fighting as other forces seek to exploit the losses of the coalition forces.

Agreed, ever since the volcanic explosion I have said that Stanley could rule the world on fear alone, getting paid tribute by everyone else so that no "accidents" happen to their pretty cities.

Also, the variable naming convention in your sig is inconsistent.