PDA

View Full Version : I Has Returnethed!

DarkLightDragon
2009-05-01, 02:33 AM
Since I'm not leaving, and I'm not exactly new, either, I thought making a separate thread would be more appropriate. Anyway:

I'M BACK! =D

For those of you who remember me: It's nice to see you all again!

For those who don't know me: Now you do! :smalltongue:

Anyway, I'd say it's because of Dispozition that I eventually came back (he was the one who dragged me into most of the massive conversations where I talked myself into doing so). And we can thank Kingdom Hearts (which I know a LOT more about than when I used to post here previously, to the point where I can probably roleplay most characters fairly accurately) for us talking to each other in the first place. Sounds funny, doesn't it? But funny is good. I like funny.

EDIT: I forgot to apologize for my terrible narration job for WWX. Sorry!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-05-01, 03:28 AM
OOoooooh! DLD!

Welcome Back! I've and most likely we missed you.

Also, I dragged you a lot in chats.:smallwink:

SurlySeraph
2009-05-01, 03:32 AM
I remember you. *pokes*

EvilDMMk3
2009-05-01, 03:47 AM
I most certainly recall the avatar, although I am afraid my memories of you have been dulled by time.

Foolish time, space never gives me this trouble!

Ceska
2009-05-01, 03:58 AM
Welcome back, I remember you, and the few conversations we have had. :smallsmile:

I most certainly recall the avatar, although I am afraid my memories of you have been dulled by time.

Foolish time, space never gives me this trouble!
That's because time moves on its own while you need to get up from your computer to get space behind you, you silly sod. :smalltongue:

Lord Herman
2009-05-01, 04:04 AM
Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Welcome back, DLD!

DarkLightDragon
2009-05-01, 04:07 AM
OOoooooh! DLD!

Welcome Back! I've and most likely we missed you.

Also, I dragged you a lot in chats.:smallwink: I noticed. :smallwink:

I remember you. *pokes* *pokes back* Same here.

Foolish time, space never gives me this trouble! Funny. I remember your name, but not the avatar. But that's because you've probably changed it in the past however long, meaning I wouldn't have seen it to be able to remember it...

...And speaking of time... (http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Frebedor/Kingdom%20Hearts/Luxord_Unlucky.png)

Yep. I'm obsessed with a game I haven't even played yet.

*ducks for cover*

Welcome back, I remember you, and the few conversations we have had. :smallsmile:

That's because time moves on its own while you need to get up from your computer to get space behind you, you silly sod. :smalltongue: I also remember you somewhat well.

Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Welcome back, DLD! You're another I have a good memory of.

Ichneumon
2009-05-01, 04:53 AM
Oh I remember you too. I think I once made an avatar for you.

DarkLightDragon
2009-05-01, 05:18 AM
Oh I remember you too. I think I once made an avatar for you. Took me a while to get the whole picture, but I remember you, too.

Is this the avatar you're talking about? (http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Frebedor/GitP%20Avatars/DLD/?action=view&current=openingdldqt3.png)

And whatever happened to those webcomics of yours?

Mordokai
2009-05-01, 05:21 AM
I remember you, if mostly from various WW games.

Welcome back.

Serpentine
2009-05-01, 05:38 AM
Wooooo, DLD! Now to start getting you mixed up with... Dragonrider, I think it was, agaiN! :smallbiggrin:

DarkLightDragon
2009-05-01, 05:41 AM
Mordokai: Hehe, your avatar's an evil version of the one I last saw! :smallbiggrin:

And I also you remember being quite a good WW player.

Serpentine: :smallamused:

Zeb The Troll
2009-05-01, 05:46 AM
We have missed you!
Welcome back!

InaVegt
2009-05-01, 05:48 AM
Welcome back, DLD

Felixaar
2009-05-01, 05:54 AM
Hey man! I vaguely remember you. Welcome back!

Mauve Shirt
2009-05-01, 06:40 AM
I remember you! :smallbiggrin: Welcome back!

banjo1985
2009-05-01, 06:43 AM
Huzzah! DLD has returned! Good to see you back. :smallbiggrin:

Saint Nil
2009-05-01, 07:04 AM
I remember you, we played in a WW game together. I remember you being very good at it as well.:smallsmile:

Assassin89
2009-05-01, 07:13 AM
I don't think I ever remember you, but welcome back anyway.

SilentNight
2009-05-01, 08:47 AM
I remember you too! Welcome back.

Ichneumon
2009-05-01, 11:19 AM
Took me a while to get the whole picture, but I remember you, too.

Is this the avatar you're talking about? (http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Frebedor/GitP%20Avatars/DLD/?action=view&current=openingdldqt3.png)

And whatever happened to those webcomics of yours?

Yes, it is.

Well, the webcomic I made in the style of that avatar (named Opening) made it to 4 chapters (with a total of 135 pages) and after that I made Inconsistency (with a total of 15 pages). After that I started on "Days before Darkness", but never finished it and I although I have been working on concepts for comics, including redrawings of the Opening-style, I never actually finished any of them in a real comic series. I am planning though on starting a new kind of comic series in a few months when I have bought a new computer.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-01, 12:35 PM
Hiya! How's DimGlowyDwagon doing?

onasuma
2009-05-01, 01:53 PM
You left?

More importantly, good to have you back.

Stormthorn
2009-05-01, 02:42 PM
This person who has returned. They have a vaguely familiar name. Interesting.

Renegade Paladin
2009-05-01, 02:43 PM
Last November hasn't been that long. :smalltongue:

Sneak
2009-05-01, 02:49 PM
Hey! We never really talked or anything, but I remember you.

Welcome back and stuff. :)

EmeraldRose
2009-05-01, 06:18 PM
Welcome back DLD! :smallbiggrin:

GoC
2009-05-01, 07:53 PM
I remember you vaguely...
*experimental poke*

Nychta
2009-05-01, 07:56 PM
Woo! Welcome back!

The Valiant Turtle
2009-05-01, 08:16 PM
Yeah! Glad to see you again DLD!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2009-05-01, 09:24 PM
Welcome back! Having another Aussie on the boards (and, if my sieve like memory serves me correctly), same city, I feel like I'm playing the worlds largest game of hide and seek :smalltongue:

Except you don't know if you win in this game:smalltongue:, but not many people are likely to leave you outside for 3 hours and go play on computers without telling you while playing it as well, not that I've had bad experiences or anything :smallmad:

Skippy
2009-05-02, 02:09 AM
Huh. I must be really distraught, if I didn't even notice you had left in the first place. I guess I just thought we didn't participate in the same threads much.

Anyway, it's good to have you back!

Boo
2009-05-02, 04:08 AM
Of course, you wouldn't remember me, but I, myself--I do recall you through your question that you were likely to be shot for. (To be honest, I didn't know him until Flight of the Conchords mentioned him in a song.)

Bookman
2009-05-02, 07:08 AM
Why welcome back!

Lord Herman
2009-05-02, 07:33 AM
Bookman! Haven't seen you in a while.

TAIL STEALITY! :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-05-02, 07:49 AM
Boooookman!

*chains down to the playground and will only let him leave occasionaly if he starts hosting Playground Squares again*

Kaelaroth
2009-05-02, 07:54 AM
Wow, I remember DLD from my lurking days. :smallbiggrin: Welcome back!

Lord Herman
2009-05-02, 07:58 AM
Wow, this thread is like a high school reunion, only without the claiming to be an astronaut and hoping nobody remembers about the yoghurt incident.

DarkLightDragon
2009-05-02, 08:13 AM
Bwahahahaha! Indeed, Herman! Quite a few people that I remember well!

It's great to be back!

I remember you, we played in a WW game together. I remember you being very good at it as well.:smallsmile: I can think of two WW/WW-style games in which I was paying enough attention to be useful.

Hiya! How's DimGlowyDwagon doing? Annoying as ever. But, health-wise, he's good.

Welcome back! Having another Aussie on the boards (and, if my sieve like memory serves me correctly), same city, I feel like I'm playing the worlds largest game of hide and seek :smalltongue:

Except you don't know if you win in this game:smalltongue:, but not many people are likely to leave you outside for 3 hours and go play on computers without telling you while playing it as well, not that I've had bad experiences or anything :smallmad: *flying tackle-glomp*

:smalltongue:

I remember you quite well. Great e-friend. And yes, same city.

Huh. I must be really distraught, if I didn't even notice you had left in the first place. I guess I just thought we didn't participate in the same threads much.

Anyway, it's good to have you back! I remember you mostly as "That cool guy who's nuts about Kingdom Hearts". Well, I'll actually know what you're talking about now! :smallbiggrin:

EvilDMMk3
2009-05-02, 08:18 AM
Man, now I want to vanish and re-appear to see if people care...

Bookman
2009-05-02, 08:27 AM
Bookman! Haven't seen you in a while.

TAIL STEALITY! :smallbiggrin:

Nooooo!

Boooookman!

*chains down to the playground and will only let him leave occasionaly if he starts hosting Playground Squares again*

*unlocks chains and slips away*

(Wait....PS is still AROUND?!)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-05-02, 08:35 AM
Yeah, its still around. Usually hosted by Atreyu, or others when he doesn't have time.

*duc-tapes Bookman to Playground Squares*