PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon to Viewers Like You

Collin152
2009-05-12, 07:11 PM
Having been inspired by a number of incredibly dumb questions I've been asked lately, and being the type to take great ideas to their next ilogical conclusion, I am soon to present to you all the next great line of video blogs:
"What the Hell, Collin?"
But it's not the typical "blah blah about yadda yadda and my life" blog, because I don't work that way. Instead? I intend to fill it out answering questions. Questions from people like you!
Now I've got a few, and intend to have a videro up next weekish. But I'd like to come in with grace, and noone knows grace like all y'all, right?
So, not necessarily using this forum, give me some questions to answer or discuss.
About? Anything. Me, you, life, the universe, quantum mechanics, Marvel Comics, elephants, Arabians, Indians, courtesans, acrobats, juggling bears, exotic girls, fire eaters, musclemen, contortionists, intrigue, danger, romance, electric lights, machinery...

Feel free to email me, it should be on my profile. You can post here, too, but threads have a tendency to sink into the abyss.

xPANCAKEx
2009-05-12, 08:15 PM
PM'ed you some questions

this could be fun

SurlySeraph
2009-05-12, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I've got a question. What's with all the mindrape? Explain. Cite specific examples.

Rutskarn
2009-05-12, 11:26 PM
How many roads must one man walk?

Is the "nervous cam" a fad, or a valid stylistic technique?

Why did those inglorious bastards do away with Firefly?

Sucrose
2009-05-12, 11:46 PM
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

Why are hot dogs sold in packages of eight, and buns in packages of ten?

How did you choose to learn Japanese so well?

What's up with your avatar?

ghost_warlock
2009-05-13, 05:50 AM
Why is cannibalism considered taboo if people are so delicious? I mean, if we eat, say, chickens and not people, aren't we just picking on the chickens?

Is it possible to mindrape the willing?

Would quantum mechanics seem more serious, and therefore more acceptible to the general public, if scientists gave the various particles less-cute names?

Nine out of ten dentists agree that brushing your teeth daily probably won't result in your instant, spontaneous death. What the heck is with dentists these days?

Is a "magic" 8-ball a form of technomancy?

Will you share the details of one of your own, personal "noodle incidents"? If you do so, will it still be considered a noodle incident?

Dance for me.

Have you ever stopped to smell the roses, only to realize that they weren't roses at all, but actually cleverly disguised origami?

Have you ever nannied for radio-controlled, robot children?

A friend of yours just bought a new car. What kind of Jell-O do you fill it with in the middle of the night?

RMS Oceanic
2009-05-13, 05:58 AM
Why is Hungarian a Finno-Uralic language when it is surrounded by Germanic, Slavic and Romance languages? How did that happen?

Why did Russia retain control of the Konigsberg/Kaliningrad exclave after the fall of the USSR, instead of Poland or Lithuania claiming it?

Why do some courts help to reinforce the Animation Age Ghetto?

Yarram
2009-05-13, 07:13 AM
Is saying that something is a big, red rock-eater racist?

Is there an end?

Was there a beginning?

What is the question?

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-05-13, 08:03 AM
Why is Hungarian a Finno-Uralic language when it is surrounded by Germanic, Slavic and Romance languages? How did that happen?

I actually know that one, but I'm going to wait for Collin to answer first.

Silence
2009-05-13, 08:32 AM
What is the question to life, the universe, and everything.

I win.

Oh.

I lost.

Mr. Mud
2009-05-13, 11:36 AM
In 4 words, Mr. 152, Could you please sum up the meaning of life? :smallamused:

Silence
2009-05-13, 12:08 PM
In 4 words, Mr. 152, Could you please sum up the meaning of life? :smallamused:

I can do that.

Fourty-two and another word.

;)

Mr. Mud
2009-05-14, 09:50 PM
I can do that.

;)

Heh, a cookie for the reference and a thumbs up for the wit... But no, wrong.

How is that wrong you ask? Not sure, but it is. If I were you, I'd ask Colin :smallamused::smalltongue:.

lord of kobolds
2009-05-17, 10:28 PM
I can do that.

;)

I count five words!!!

Szilard
2009-05-17, 10:34 PM
Did you answer this question correctly?:smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2009-05-17, 10:51 PM
Where can I buy mechanical bees?

chiasaur11
2009-05-17, 11:02 PM
How many roads must one man walk?

I'd answer that one, but it would destroy the universe.