PDA

View Full Version : Felix's Eighteenth Birthday Bash!

Felixaar
2009-05-23, 10:01 AM
edit: Um, as much as I appreciate everyone's happy wishes, I'd rather them be saved for my actual birthday thread. This is mainly one to interest anyone who has a chance of coming to the part. So, please, just wait until the big day, otherwise it seems a little vain to have two threads for myself.

That's right, Kiddo's! My eighteenth birthday is coming up - July First! - and you're all invited.

Okay, obviously very few people have much chance of attending my birthday party, but I'll set up a webcam or something and you can all wish me a merry birthday - and for any of those who think they may be able to attend, it'll take place at my place, in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, Australia - if you RSVP, I'll give you the exact adress. To do so, just send a PM saying you'll be there. We'll kick of the party about 3PM on July First, and we won't stop a rockin'! It'll mainly consist of a barbecue, games, music, and dvds. Also, it'll be a non alcoholic party, but I heartily invite you all to try and get drunk on soda. Anyone who comes is more than welcome to stay for as long as they like, and the food will be free as well! Presents aren't expected, but I wont say no.

So come on! If any of you can come I'd really like to see you there. We'll hang out and have good fun times - and if not, when the time comes, I'm sure someone will start me a thread and you can all wish me many happy returns from there.

Cheers,
Felix

Mr. Mud
2009-05-23, 10:05 AM
That's right, Kiddo's! My eighteenth birthday is coming up - July First! - and you're all invited.

Okay, obviously very few people have much chance of attending my birthday party, but I'll set up a webcam or something and you can all wish me a merry birthday - and for any of those who think they may be able to attend, it'll take place at my place, in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, Australia - if you RSVP, I'll give you the exact adress. To do so, just send a PM saying you'll be there. We'll kick of the party about 3PM on July First, and we won't stop a rockin'! It'll mainly consist of a barbecue, games, music, and dvds. Also, it'll be a non alcoholic party, but I heartily invite you all to try and get drunk on soda. Anyone who comes is more than welcome to stay for as long as they like, and the food will be free as well! Presents aren't expected, but I wont say no.

So come on! If any of you can come I'd really like to see you there. We'll hang out and have good fun times - and if not, when the time comes, I'm sure someone will start me a thread and you can all wish me many happy returns from there.

Cheers,
Felix

Firstly, Happy Birthday Flexx, The world itself rejoices July 1st... Along with EVERYONE-itp... :smallbiggrin:.

Anyways, On the matter of well wishing via webcam, There is a nifty little online messenger I tend to use for webcamming called Meebo (http://www.meebo.com). It's compatibly with AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, and a BUNCH of other stuff... you can have 20 person web chats as well :smalltongue:.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-05-23, 11:14 AM
I'l definetely try to be there with atleast msn, or maybe Skype. Or maybe try out this....Meebo...

That sounds like a pokemon >.<

Anuan
2009-05-23, 06:18 PM
Meebo's excellent for that sort of stuff.
I'll be down there, Felix, but a little late >.>

Jimp
2009-05-23, 06:55 PM
Put me down on the webcam list :smallbiggrin:!

DraPrime
2009-05-23, 06:57 PM
Happy birthday, Felix-man.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-05-23, 07:05 PM
WEBCAM! Woo!
I'll be the one wearing pants. And a shirt.
'Cause I'm classy like that.

Recaiden
2009-05-23, 07:19 PM
WEBCAM! Woo!
I'll be the one wearing pants. And a shirt.
'Cause I'm classy like that.

Seconded. Although I think that'll apply to most of us. Except that one guy with the kilt.

DraPrime
2009-05-23, 07:23 PM
Seconded. Although I think that'll apply to most of us. Except that one guy with the kilt.

There's also me, the guy with the jumpsuit.

Dispozition
2009-05-23, 07:31 PM
I will be completely and utterly unable to come due to school and extra-curricular activities that day D:

Coidzor
2009-05-23, 08:02 PM
Congratulations in advance. :smallbiggrin: You're finally street legal for racing illegally.

Anuan
2009-05-23, 08:06 PM
Felix can't even drive legally, let alone race :p

Thanatos 51-50
2009-05-23, 10:14 PM

That was the joke.

Felixaar
2009-05-24, 09:04 AM
I will be completely and utterly unable to come due to school and extra-curricular activities that day D:

Yours wasn't so much an invitation as a demand :smallannoyed:

And thanks, all :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-05-24, 09:12 AM
That was the joke.

You're the guy with the kilt? I never knew.:smalltongue:

Dispozition
2009-05-24, 03:56 PM
Yours wasn't so much an invitation as a demand :smallannoyed:

D:

10D:'s

Anuan
2009-05-24, 07:27 PM
Felix, it's suddenly unlikely that I'm going to come, because I have to save up 400 to 500 dollars or so using nothing but the 60 dollars a fortnight I get ;-; Gonna take me forever...

Recaiden
2009-05-24, 07:38 PM
If I suddenly end up in Australia, I'll be there. If not, probably on a webcam for a bit.

Rowsen
2009-05-25, 09:25 AM
Happy birthday Felix! May victory come swiftly to you and your allies!

Nameless
2009-05-25, 02:13 PM
Happy birthday! *hugs* I hope you ahve a nice day! :D

Felixaar
2009-05-26, 07:20 AM
Um, as much as I appreciate everyone's happy wishes, I'd rather them be saved for my actual birthday thread. This is mainly one to interest anyone who has a chance of coming to the part. So, please, just wait until the big day, otherwise it seems a little vain to have two threads for myself.