PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to AzureSky?

TheCountAlucard
2009-05-23, 01:18 PM
So, some time ago, I started up a PbP game, "Return of the Iron Star." I got six players for it: Tar Palantir, Enzeru, Chain, Fishy, Lycar, and AzureSky.

However, shortly after the game started, AzureSky disappeared. Haven't heard from him since then, and his profile says he's not been on in almost a month.

Does anyone know what happened to him? I hope he's okay...

TheCountAlucard
2009-05-24, 06:31 PM
Nobody knows what's become of him?

Now Alucard is disappointed. :smallfrown:

V'icternus
2009-05-24, 11:52 PM
How common a forumgoer was he?

I mean, personally, if it were me, and I'd been gone a month, I'd be fine if people assuemd me dead and mourned accordingly, because I don't know what else would cause me to not show up for a month...

But, that's just me. A lot of people aren't nearly as net obsessed.

So, it's either real-life gettting in the way, there's a problem with net access, there's been an accident, there's been a death, they've gotten bored of the forum, or they're in prison or something.

Or, you know, maybe something else, I dunno...

All I know is, if it were me, it'd likely be the "death" thing.

TheCountAlucard
2009-05-25, 12:05 AM
Admittedly, he's only a Pixie, but he joined in April. Looks like all his posts were in the PbP area, for that matter... still, during the period in which he was here, he was a very active poster.

Was just hoping someone could provide me with some insight - I even tried e-mailing him, but got no reply.

afroakuma
2009-05-25, 12:08 AM
I just checked over his account myself; I think what's most likely is that he got involved in a lot of PbP games, and then real life hit (most likely exams, projects or tests) and he didn't bother coming back.

I wouldn't bee too concerned if I were you.

Berserk Monk
2009-05-25, 03:07 PM
I now what happened to AzureSky:

BlueHeavens killed him.