PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale-Discussion Thread XXI: We're a Big, Happy, Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Keris
2009-05-31, 09:08 AM
Suppose we don't start this argument again. Mad, Rand and Nameless seem to be reaching a deal, so let's let them do their thing.
That's not what it looks like to me. MM is protesting that Rand's comic just delays the end of FFF, so we should discard it, Rand is proposing lengthy solutions to the problem his comic caused, and Nameless had forgotten that he had been Put on a Bus for the final battle.

That's God-modding. :smallannoyed:
Doesn't count.

You acknowledged it as canon at the time. But then MM had Rand in his latest comic...

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 09:09 AM
I cannot forcast you the actions of Keris. He is an Elitist wrapped in a Limosine inside of diamond-encrusted champagne :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
That's God-modding. :smallannoyed:
Doesn't count.

How about we just go by “I hit Threeshades and pissed her off” which was my original intent.

Just do as me and find a weird excuse (though I was the one drawing the comic with Keveak getting eated) or say it fizzled (and reality shifted your lunch or something):smallsmile:

EDIT: It's technically not godmodding since he didn't draw it effectig you only hitting you (so you could dodge it or something)

Mad Mask
You acknowledged it as canon at the time. But then MM had Rand in his latest comic...

Rand de-reality-shifted in another comic.

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:10 AM

I didn't even know what was happening at the time, I was just focusing on how awesome MM Drew Nameless. :smalltongue:

Anyway it’s still god-modding.
Or in the next comic we can have someone ask Nameless

"I thought Threeshades Plain-Shifted You"
"I Came back while you were all distracted with the fight"

or something like that.

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 09:11 AM
I have an idea: why don't we just say your comic happened before mine ?

BTW MM, would ya mind PMing the details to me, i'm gonna be going for now. Thx.

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 09:14 AM
I didn't even know what was happening at the time, I was just focusing on how awesome MM Drew Nameless. :smalltongue:

Anyway it’s still god-modding.
Or in the next comic we can have someone ask Nameless "I thought Threeshades Plain-Shifted You" "I Came back back while you were all distracted with the fight" or something like that.

I would say it was god-modding if he had draw you disapearing too, but you could easily react so I think you are overreacting (you can still be grumpy aabout it though:smallsmile:).

Keris
2009-05-31, 09:16 AM
I cannot forcast you the actions of Keris. He is an Elitist wrapped in a Limosine inside of diamond-encrusted champagne :smalltongue:

Pshaw. I'm a elitist wrapped in hypocrisy inside a pedant.

Rand de-reality-shifted in another comic.
Ah yes, I forgot his comic with "ABR political commentary".

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:18 AM
Yay, my four-panel comic is causing a controversy! :smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2009-05-31, 09:19 AM
I'll have a short comic fixing everything in a way that is fair to everyone ready soon.

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:22 AM
I'll have a short comic fixing everything in a way that is fair to everyone ready soon.

Nameless hit Threeshades in my comic, she goes off panel.
Salmon asks: “I though you were plain shifted by Threeshades”
Nameless the replies: “I got out while you were distracted by the fight”

Not that difficult to fix really. :smalltongue:

Keris
2009-05-31, 09:24 AM
Nameless hit Threeshades in my comic, she goes off panel.

Not that difficult to fix really. :smalltongue:

That doesn't allow for Rand's comic.

I could try and make a comic, I'd quite like to, but MM is better, and faster at comic making than me, so I'll leave it in his hands.

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:26 AM
That doesn't allow for Rand's comic.

I could try and make a comic, I'd quite like to, but MM is better, and faster at comic making than me, so I'll leave it in his hands.

Fine, I plain shifted Threeshades.
Then Threeshades comes back and does something wacky and extremely unexpected. :smalltongue:

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 09:29 AM
Fine, I plain shifted Threeshades.
Then Threeshades comes back and does something wacky and extremely unexpected. :smalltongue:

As omnipresent being as you are, I thought you cannot be effectively reality shifted......you're just everywhere, or not?

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:35 AM
As omnipresent being as you are, I thought you cannot be effectively reality shifted......you're just everywhere, or not?

This is true... :smallbiggrin:

EDIT:
This has given me an amazing idea! :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

Threeshades
2009-05-31, 09:38 AM
Now that i think about it, reality shifting nameless is kind of pointless, since he's omnipresent

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 09:43 AM
Wow people....I thought you realize sooner why Nameless withstanded reality shift in Rands comic...

Nameless
2009-05-31, 09:43 AM
Wow people....I thought you realize sooner why Nameless withstanded reality shift in Rands comic...

Yeah! It was all part of my plan you see! :smalltongue:

Falgorn
2009-05-31, 09:46 AM
MM, I must say, I absolutely love your art style. Nameless is awesome looking. Nice comic. :smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2009-05-31, 09:51 AM
RE: Earth.

My TJH character is from an alternate timeline earth, specifically Québec. So... Yeah. Earth's gonna be in the material plane or something. Or its own plane.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 09:57 AM
Which would mean it's not part of ABR continuity and so is non-canon. Righto.

Nope. Quite in ABR continuity.

It can just affect other continuities as well, and treats everything as a different continuity.

The plot-telelporter is actually kinda important to my character's backstory, and since it's already been in the plot, I really really must object to you writing it off as "it never happened because it's stupid".

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 10:04 AM
RE: Earth.

My TJH character is from an alternate timeline earth, specifically Québec. So... Yeah. Earth's gonna be in the material plane or something. Or its own plane.

Maybe Avbaroyis Earths alternative! Moss (TJH) is from another world too and there THE WORLD has another name (they don't use the same language either though) so it sounds plausible to me.

Lemming
2009-05-31, 10:04 AM
@Keris:See? They did fix it. :smallwink:

Anyway, since we seem to be on a comic-making binge could someone whip up a quickie to advance the plot even further? :smallredface:

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 10:15 AM
Actually, part of Skimmer's backstory is on alternate Earth too......well, not exactly earth, just very similar to it...

SinisterPenguin
2009-05-31, 10:16 AM
Yay! The plot's actually moving!

Now we just need someone to make a comic where the giant robot bursts through the wall and starts to fight Sinister Penguin and co. (if we're still doing that). Any takers?

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 10:18 AM
Yay! The plot's actually moving!

Now we just need someone to make a comic where the giant robot bursts through the wall and starts to fight Sinister Penguin and co. (if were still doing that). Any takers?

I'll probably do it today, just give me few hours to finish school work....

but if anybody can do it now, just do it:smallsmile:

Keris
2009-05-31, 10:29 AM
Nope. Quite in ABR continuity.

It can just affect other continuities as well, and treats everything as a different continuity.

The plot-telelporter is actually kinda important to my character's backstory, and since it's already been in the plot, I really really must object to you writing it off as "it never happened because it's stupid".

Right, let's try this with diagrams.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Plotaport1.png
Here we can see the main ABR continuity. I've left off SDSB and backstory comics, because SDSB would clutter it and I don't read most of the backstory comics, so don't know how they would fit in.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Plotaport2.png
This shows what the "plotaport" would be like if it were just a time machine. Simple, but can cause paradoxes. And you maintain that it isn't time travel, but we can use this for reference later.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Plotaport3.png
This is what I believe you mean the Plotaport is. It travels directly between the plots, without any movement in the x-axis, which is time in this diagram. The lower line is the same as the upper line, just shifted along in x and displaced in y. However, the shift in x should constitute time travel, as in diagram 2.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Plotaport4.png
This is what I think the Plotaporter should do. It fits within your definition of continuity shift, but the orphaned Plot 3 segment has no effect on the ABR continuity as a whole. It was created by the Plotaporter as a destination, and will probably be hell of a difficult for Mechafox to work out where to archive. Not that it wasn't before.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-31, 10:41 AM
Well that's a coincidence, I learned about all of that stuff just a few days ago, Keris.

So your saying that shifting plots has no relevance to the main plotline?

If we use time travel, then we can just say that the timeline branches off, the old one existing but not perceived by anyone in the new timeleine. One could travel to the other continuity, but that would require a plotaport, and thus it would be non-canon.

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 10:48 AM

Here we can see the main ABR continuity. I've left off SDSB and backstory comics, because SDSB would clutter it and I don't read most of the backstory comics, so don't know how they would fit in.
This shows what the "plotaport" would be like if it were just a time machine. Simple, but can cause paradoxes. And you maintain that it isn't time travel, but we can use this for reference later.
This is what I believe you mean the Plotaport is. It travels directly between the plots, without any movement in the x-axis, which is time in this diagram. The lower line is the same as the upper line, just shifted along in x and displaced in y. However, the shift in x should constitute time travel, as in diagram 2.
This is what I think the Plotaporter should do. It fits within your definition of continuity shift, but the orphaned Plot 3 segment has no effect on the ABR continuity as a whole. It was created by the Plotaporter as a destination, and will probably be hell of a difficult for Mechafox to work out where to archive. Not that it wasn't before.

You're not quite right Keris. As Q stated, plotaporter doesn't effect time and jump only between plots, which means he can jump only to the part of plot which happens simultaneously with the plot he jumps from.......So if he jumps from FFF to P3, he can't change past much more than other participants of P3.....

edit: And also you've used inaccurate diagrams for this kind of situation....

Omega
2009-05-31, 11:06 AM
Hey, are you guys still doing Random Kills? :smallconfused:

Bayar
2009-05-31, 11:09 AM
You're not quite right Keris. As Q stated, plotaporter doesn't effect time and jump only between plots, which means he can jump only to the part of plot which happens simultaneously with the plot he jumps from.......So if he jumps from FFF to P3, he can't change past much more than other participants of P3.....

But see, the act of simply jumping to another part of the plot changes space-time continuum. Even if it isnt time travel, the future has been iremediably modified on both the original location of the jump and the destination of the jump. Because in one universe there was a Q and now there isnt, and in another, a Q simply appears.

You have to look at this in a more abstract way.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-31, 11:13 AM
Given that one of the main gods in the universe is plotus, then you can just say that it works because of his influence. He makes sure that everything works plot-wise, and tries to make it as interesting as possible.

I.e. If the plot would be cooler with a paradox, then there's a paradox. If the plot would be cooler if we ignored the paradox and went straight to action, then it is so.

memnarch
2009-05-31, 11:14 AM

The way I understand it, Q's Plotaporter teleports him through the fourth wall, essentially what your third image does, except for having them be the same universe. Parallel universish thing.

Edit; /\ even better!

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 11:31 AM
The way I understand it, Q's Plotaporter teleports him through the fourth wall, essentially what your third image does, except for having them be the same universe. Parallel universish thing.

Edit; /\ even better!

I say he travels fifth dimensionally (fourth dimensionally is time-travel) which we can't uderstand how work.:smalltongue:

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 11:35 AM
But see, the act of simply jumping to another part of the plot changes space-time continuum. Even if it isnt time travel, the future has been iremediably modified on both the original location of the jump and the destination of the jump. Because in one universe there was a Q and now there isnt, and in another, a Q simply appears.

Nope, there is nothing modified at all because it works only with plots.

We already know how the world will look when FFF starts, we can even tell how will FFF end. We also know how P3 started and when we have there FFF plot in the future, you can more or less tell how P3 will end.

Now there we've created two stationary and unchangeable points: The "beginning" and the "end" of plot. Given that, every action you'll do between these two points will never change the future plots at all because it always ends with "the end point of the plot"

In other words, you can't destroy the world in the P3 just because it's not destroyed in FFF.....

Thank Plotus for that...

You have to look at this in a more abstract way.

There is a clown head on it....

T-O-E
2009-05-31, 11:39 AM
http://www.kinogo.com/victor/rs/rkill11.png

Capt'n Awesome's back ! As a demonic cowboy vampire space marine dual-wielding chainsaw lightsabers ! Even Randomizer cowers in his presence !

If you make him a ninja, he will be functionally omnipotent.

memnarch
2009-05-31, 11:50 AM
I say he travels fifth dimensionally (fourth dimensionally is time-travel) which we can't uderstand how work.:smalltongue:

I never said that he traveled fourth dimensionally, I said that he went through the fourth wall. You do know what the fourth wall is right? Links if (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourthWall) you don't (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall).

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 11:57 AM
I never said that he traveled fourth dimensionally, I said that he went through the fourth wall. You do know what the fourth wall is right? Links if (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourthWall) you don't (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall).

Apparently you hasn't seen that movie (where they say that time travel is fourth dimensional travel) What I was saying is that we can't really understand stuff past third dimensional so we wouldn't need to explain how the plotaporter work if it's beyond that.

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 12:00 PM
....so we wouldn't need to explain how the plotaporter work if it's beyond that.

"From-plot-to-plot" doesn't work as proper explanation?:smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2009-05-31, 12:01 PM
If you make him a ninja, he will be functionally omnipotent.

Don't forget glowing eyes. And he should really contain a Buffy reference.

T-O-E
2009-05-31, 12:01 PM
Wouldn't you have to fold the fourth dimension through the fifth?

I'm probably wrong.

Szilard
2009-05-31, 12:08 PM
Apparently you hasn't seen that movie (where they say that time travel is fourth dimensional travel) What I was saying is that we can't really understand stuff past third dimensional so we wouldn't need to explain how the plotaporter work if it's beyond that.
They've been saying time is the fourth dimension since like... at least Einstein.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-05-31, 12:10 PM
X and Y axises together form a plane, like the side of a piece of paper. Z makes it three-dimensional, which is the world we live in.

The fourth dimension is time, the "N" axis.

Mad Mask
2009-05-31, 12:12 PM
Not necessarily. See the tesseract (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract), a 4 dimensional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_dimension) figure.

memnarch
2009-05-31, 12:14 PM

Yeah, I know that time travel goes through the fourth, but the Plotaporter does not.

Maybe another way to explain this would be through webcomics.

Webcomic RGB has a character with a plotaporter.
Webcomic CYM has something a character is RGB would find useful.
Both webcomics are occuring/being drawn/running at the same time.

To a reader, it would appear that RGB has jumped over to CYM (sometimes called a crossover). Breaking the fourth wall means the characters in the story/plot know that they are IN a story/plot of whatever medium it happens to be.

In our case, it just so happens that CYM (Plot 3) is ancient history to RGB (FFF).

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-31, 12:30 PM
Isn't time the 6th?

I think universe is 7th, or something silly like that.

To be honest, the tesseract looks 3-D to me... It's really hard to visualize it being on a different plane/dimension, since the real world is only 3 dimensions (plus time, which can't be represented in more than one place at any given moment).

Mad Mask
2009-05-31, 12:50 PM
No, time is not a spacial dimension. Hexeracts (6 dimension hypercubes) exist.

Did you read Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions ? It will help you imagine other dimensions.

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I know that time travel goes through the fourth, but the Plotaporter does not.

Maybe another way to explain this would be through webcomics.

Webcomic RGB has a character with a plotaporter.
Webcomic CYM has something a character is RGB would find useful.
Both webcomics are occuring/being drawn/running at the same time.

To a reader, it would appear that RGB has jumped over to CYM (sometimes called a crossover). Breaking the fourth wall means the characters in the story/plot know that they are IN a story/plot of whatever medium it happens to be.

In our case, it just so happens that CYM (Plot 3) is ancient history to RGB (FFF).
I just said that it went through the fifth (or some higher number) because I know what the previous four are (it's plausible that the fifth could be something like this in a fictionall universe right), not that the plotaporter goes through the fourth.

Keris
2009-05-31, 12:58 PM
Just addressing a few points here, I can't be bothered to quote everything.

So your saying that shifting plots has no relevance to the main plotline?
Yes.

If we use time travel, then we can just say that the timeline branches off, the old one existing but not perceived by anyone in the new timeleine. One could travel to the other continuity, but that would require a plotaport, and thus it would be non-canon.
Yeah, but Q said it wasn't time travel. Hence the orphaned continuity.

But P3 is in the past of FFF. Either he went back in time, or he went to a different continuity. And the participants of P3 aren't changing anything, they are defining it.

How so? It's not to scale, but I didn't think it would need to be.

Yeah, in this case the parallel universe is the Non-Canon P3 segment. It would actually have stuff before it, but it wouldn't lead on to another FFF, as he won't be affecting the future (as it's not time travel).

To be honest, the tesseract looks 3-D to me... It's really hard to visualize it being on a different plane/dimension, since the real world is only 3 dimensions (plus time, which can't be represented in more than one place at any given moment).

The deal with the Tesseract is that all the faces are on the outside. That's why it's 4D, not 3D, the drawing is a 3D representation.

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 02:14 PM
But P3 is in the past of FFF. Either he went back in time, or he went to a different continuity.

Yet from plot view P3 happens simultaneously with FFF and Q's are part of Avbaroy's past in this continuity.....so nothing really works

And the participants of P3 aren't changing anything, they are defining it.

Exactly...

How so? It's not to scale, but I didn't think it would need to be.

True, my bad...

memnarch
2009-05-31, 02:27 PM
Hurt/Heal has updated once again! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6191584#post6191584)

Nameless tags Szilard for God-Mode; Szilard has been God-Moded!! (not really, but that's what it looks like :smalltongue:)

Keris
2009-05-31, 02:40 PM
Yet from plot view P3 happens simultaneously with FFF and Q's are part of Avbaroy's past in this continuity.....so nothing really works

But P3 is not concurrent with FFF. While they are being written simultaneously, they actually exist in different points within the same timeline. One cannot travel between them without moving along this timeline, so for Q to have not done so, he cannot have moved to P3. Instead, he moved to a facsimile of P3, in which he made alterations to the course of things. These alterations do not affect the main continuity, because they are fundamentally separate.

Incidentally, here are a couple of things that Q's plotaportation screws up:
Spaceships. While it is assumed that P3 had space craft, they are intended to be a recent innovation, Fort Longcat being the pride of a nation, and one of the only space-faring craft. If spacecraft were common, then a substantial part of the population would be able to escape the Cataclysm, which didn't happen.
Making Szilard the Richest Person in the Whole Universe. Obviously, this is going to cause huge ramifications to the economy in P3, due to the sudden influx of currency. Szilard is also now has no reason to continue working as an investigator for House Haalu, which would write him out of the plot. He's also apparently gained detailed knowledge of Arcane Incarnations, who are mythological bogeymen in P3, and given a piece of technology magical abilities, despite P3 being a low magic setting.

Nameless
2009-05-31, 02:51 PM
Awesome comic MM. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 02:58 PM
You know what, I'll just say that the Clown-headed plot teleporter is both non-canon AND canon, that's it's a completely unexplainable and unpredictable invention, it's &*%$#&*ed up and let's move the hell on. It's really unimportant, but it has already happened. Let's not try and explain every single goddamned thing and just have fun. :sigh:

Lemming
2009-05-31, 03:03 PM
You know what, I'll just say that the Clown-headed plot teleporter is both non-canon AND canon, that's it's a completely unexplainable and unpredictable invention, it's &*%$#&*ed up and let's move the hell on. It's really unimportant, but it has already happened. Let's not try and explain every single goddamned thing and just have fun. :sigh:
So its cannon for FFF but not for P3? :smallwink:

-skimmer-
2009-05-31, 03:09 PM

And we just had fun discussing what a simple box with button and clown head on it actually can do with the whole multiverse.....

So its cannon for FFF but not for P3? :smallwink:

Everything should be cannon....

Keris
2009-05-31, 03:13 PM
So its canon for FFF but not for P3?

This is what I've been proposing.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 03:41 PM
This is what I've been proposing.

It is canon for plot 3, but not history.

The clown-headed plot teleporter has already affected plot 3, but the plot teleporter considers it completely different to FFF and makes both things have nothing to do with eachother.

So basically the plot teleporter exists in every plot, but it doesn't effect the connection between them except that it sends characters between them.

Also, what a weird coincedence that neither of us seem to be online at the same time. Isn't that weird? :smallconfused:

Keris
2009-05-31, 03:48 PM
It is canon for plot 3, but not history.

The clown-headed plot teleporter has already affected plot 3, but the plot teleporter considers it completely different to FFF and makes both things have nothing to do with eachother.

So basically the plot teleporter exists in every plot, but it doesn't effect the connection between them except that it sends characters between them.

But P3 is not completely separate from FFF. It is a prequel, and part of the same continuity. That's what it was created to be, that's what it is.

If it's P3 canon, it's part of the history. If it's not P3 canon, it's not. That's why I said we should have it taking place in an orphaned segment of P3, as on diagram 4.

Also, what a weird coincedence that neither of us seem to be online at the same time. Isn't that weird? :smallconfused:
Nope. You just never see me listed as online. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 03:51 PM
it would be omni-helpful if everyone would just turn off invisibility move. :smallsigh:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 04:15 PM
But P3 is not completely separate from FFF. It is a prequel, and part of the same continuity. That's what it was created to be, that's what it is.

If it's P3 canon, it's part of the history. If it's not P3 canon, it's not. That's why I said we should have it taking place in an orphaned segment of P3, as on diagram 4.

Except it's not. At least not according to the guy who invented the clown-headed plot teleporter.

Apperently, everything stands on it's own. The only reason people in sequels remember anything from the first thing was because, when they were conjered into existance, they were given all the memories of the past thing. So, hypothetically, FI for example would stand on it own universe, and all the characters would just be clones given the memory of the past thing. Apperently the plots aren't actually in the same universe. Any connection was placed there to imitate a connection and coninuity is an illusion. According to this nut.

This theory, however, is the only way we can explain the invention. It moves, not to a different time, but to a different, completely unrealated universe. This universe is altered, because of the teleporter's involvement, but the future segments, being in another universe, aren't affected.

Get it?

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-31, 04:17 PM
Ugh, my head hurts...

All this talk of dimensions on top of my math final from hell (It's a really frickin' hard takehome final)...

I don't like math anymore =( Algebra was so easy and straightforward, but now it's just proofs, memorizing obnoxious formulae, and proving trig identities :smallannoyed: It's not hard gradewise, but I honestly feel like I'm wasting my time prepping for the tests and forgetting the material.

Keris
2009-05-31, 04:27 PM
Except it's not. At least not according to the guy who invented the clown-headed plot teleporter.
According to the guy who invented P3, it is. :smallannoyed:

Apperently, everything stands on it's own. The only reason people in sequels remember anything from the first thing was because, when they were conjered into existance, they were given all the memories of the past thing. So, hypothetically, FI for example would stand on it own universe, and all the characters would just be clones given the memory of the past thing. Apperently the plots aren't actually in the same universe. Any connection was placed there to imitate a connection and coninuity is an illusion. According to this nut.

This theory, however, is the only way we can explain the invention. It moves, not to a different time, but to a different, completely unrealated universe. This universe is altered, because of the teleporter's involvement, but the future segments, being in another universe, aren't affected.
No, we can explain in a similar, but slightly different, method.

The destination plotline is not separate from the original, because that destroys any notion of continuity the sequel may have. And if we continue your premise to a logical conclusion, then each comic exists in a vacuum, and the plot falls down.

Instead, a separate, orphaned, plotline is created as you use the Plotaporter. It is called into being in a vacuum, like the plotlines you describe, but the original continues.

Get it?
Got it? Good.

I don't like math anymore =(
How... dare you.

Algebra was so easy and straightforward, but now it's just proofs, memorizing obnoxious formulae, and proving trig identities :smallannoyed: It's not hard gradewise, but I honestly feel like I'm wasting my time prepping for the tests and forgetting the material.
It gets better later on. You can actually put those formulae to use.

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 04:36 PM
Ugh, my head hurts...

All this talk of dimensions on top of my math final from hell (It's a really frickin' hard takehome final)...

I don't like math anymore =( Algebra was so easy and straightforward, but now it's just proofs, memorizing obnoxious formulae, and proving trig identities :smallannoyed: It's not hard gradewise, but I honestly feel like I'm wasting my time prepping for the tests and forgetting the material.

Don't worry, life is always that way when you get older (in other words; I hate life):smallsmile: You'll get used to it (or get access to magic, whatever works for you):smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 04:37 PM
Don't argue with me. Argue with the guy who invented the plot teleporter. I'm not arguing with you. He is.

Anyway, why do we even care? :smallconfused:

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 04:41 PM
Allow me to annihilate Keris's argument with a simple statement

Time Paradoxes are Impossible!

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 04:42 PM
Don't argue with me. Argue with the guy who invented the plot teleporter. I'm not arguing with you. He is.

I think it's because t's hard to understand what your clown thing does (might freak out people) or maybe I'm just crazy.:smallsmile:

Keris
2009-05-31, 04:44 PM
And he was you, was he not?

Because I plan to make a P3 comic, but the setting is screwed to hell by your plotaport, I may as well not bother.

Time Paradoxes are Impossible!
Depends on the model of the Universe.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 04:46 PM
Maybe it's just because I knock down the nuts and bolts of continuity!

Anyway, the clown-headed plot teleporter explaination, while perhaps the stupidest, is the only one that makes sense. The only reason a prequel affects a sequel is because the character clones have been given the memory of the past adventure. This will be seen quite frequently in my backstory comic, and may even be fully explained. :smalltongue:

[EDIT]
And he was you, was he not?

Because I plan to make a P3 comic, but the setting is screwed to hell by your plotaport, I may as well not bother.

Nope. Not me. A character named Dr. Diszdoff who will appear in one of my backstory comics.

And how could that possibly affect anything in P3 anymore? Q is gone and so is the plot teleporter. Everything is the same except Uncle Szilard is rich. :smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-05-31, 04:49 PM
Maybe it's just because I knock down the nuts and bolts of continuity!

Anyway, the clown-headed plot teleporter explaination, while perhaps the stupidest, is the only one that makes sense. The only reason a prequel affects a sequel is because the character clones have been given the memory of the past adventure. This will be seen quite frequently in my backstory comic, and may even be fully explained. :smalltongue:

Nope. Not me.

And how could that possibly affect anything in P3 anymore? :smallconfused:

Why don't you use time-travel? (since it has already happened it can't be changed)

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 04:50 PM
Depends on the model of the Universe.

For the sake of argument, assume you could travel back in time. Because it's a lot easier to explain with, let's assume you want to go back and time and kill your grandmother so you can't be born.
Steps and events taken place in order
1) You go back in time
2) You find and kill your grandmother
3) You cease to exist as a result
4) You never existed during when you were SUPPOSED to go back in time and kill your grandmother
5) Nobody murders your grandmother, and nothing stops you from existing
6) Hence, you just did absolutely nothing. :smallcool:

Another way to look at it.
1) You successfully go back in time and kill your grandmother
2) Absolutely nothing happens.

My favorite way of looking at it.
1) You successfully go back in time
2) You find it impossible to get yourself in a position to cause lethal damage to your grandmother
3) Frustrated, you back to your time. Nothing changes.

The way I see it, no matter how much damage anyone from the future does in the past, it will not change the future in any way, shape, or form, because you were SUPPOSED to go back in time in the first place, you were SUPPOSED to skrew everything up.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 04:51 PM
Why don't you use time-travel? (since it has already happened it can't be changed)

Because time-travel is both a) Impossible and b) only able to work in a timeline of the smae universe, which the plots apperently are not. :smalltongue:

Keris
2009-05-31, 04:52 PM
How do my explanations not make sense?

Nope. Not me. A fictional named Dr. Diszdoff who will appear in one of my backstory comics.
Who was created by you.

And how could that possibly affect anything in P3 anymore? Q is gone and so is the plot teleporter. Everything is the same except Uncle Szilard is rich. :smallconfused:
I don't know, maybe the examples I already gave might have something to do with it? There's also that fact that the original premise has been totally forgotten by almost everyone only 50 comics in.

Because stable time loops are not necessarily a part of the ABR universe.

For the sake of argument, assume you could travel back in time. Because it's a lot easier to explain with, let's assume you want to go back and time and kill your grandmother so you can't be born.

OR, you go back.
You kill your grandmother.
You go back to the future.
You have no identity in the future, as you were never born.
The scientists there wonder who the hell just stepped out of the time machine.

OR, you go back.
Guess what? That wasn't actually your grandmother.

OR, you go back.
Your father meets someone else, as your mother was never born.
They give birth to you. (similar to the one above).

The way I see it, no matter how much damage anyone from the future does in the past, it will not change the future in any way, shape, or form, because you were SUPPOSED to go back in time in the first place, you were SUPPOSED to skrew everything up.
That's only one way of looking at it. And screw is spelt with a c, not a k.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 04:57 PM
How do my explanations not make sense?

Who was created by you.

I don't know, maybe the examples I already gave might have something to do with it? There's also that fact that the original premise has been totally forgotten by almost everyone only 50 comics in.

1) Because then the event would've never happened, which it totally did happen.

2) So that means I, Quin Azevedo, behind the computer, invented the Plot Teleporter because I prepare to eventually write a story involving a character who invents it? :smallconfused::smalltongue:

3) I don't really see how those examples could affect the story. Uncle Szilard would definetely be affected, I guess, but other then that? How does the plot teleporter change the plot of the story? :smallconfused:

Keris
2009-05-31, 05:00 PM
1) Because then the event would've never happened, which it totally did happen.
Yes. In a separate continuity. Not in the main ABR one.

2) So that means I, Quin Azevedo, behind the computer, invented the Plot Teleporter because I prepare to eventually write a story involving a character who invents it? :smallconfused::smalltongue:
Yes. You invented a fictional device to be used by one of your fictional characters.

3) Which examples? Care to quote, please?

I don't really see how that could affect the story. Uncle Szilard would definetely be affected, I guess, but other then that? How does the plot teleporter change the plot of the story? :smallconfused:

Incidentally, here are a couple of things that Q's plotaportation screwed up:
Spaceships. While it is assumed that P3 had space craft, they are intended to be a recent innovation, Fort Longcat being the pride of a nation, and one of the only space-faring craft. If spacecraft were common, then a substantial part of the population would be able to escape the Cataclysm, which didn't happen.
Making Szilard the Richest Person in the Whole Universe. Obviously, this is going to cause huge ramifications to the economy in P3, due to the sudden influx of currency. Szilard is also now has no reason to continue working as an investigator for House Haalu, which would write him out of the plot. He's also apparently gained detailed knowledge of Arcane Incarnations, who are mythological bogeymen in P3, and given a piece of technology magical abilities, despite P3 being a low magic setting.

Omega
2009-05-31, 05:02 PM
What do you guys think of my Protoss Zealot? I know he's not fancy looking (yet), this is just a rough draft. I'm trying to make the Starcraft characters to use in my random kills. This took a while to make. :smallsigh:

Protoss Zealot
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/protosszealot.png

Protoss Zealot (bigger)
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/protosszealot_bigger.png

Protoss Zealot w/drawn energy blade
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/protosszealot_energysword.png

Protoss Zealot w/drawn energy blade (bigger)
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/protosszealot_energysword_bigger.png

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 05:03 PM
Yes. In a separate continuity. Not in the main ABR one.

Yes. You invented a fictional device to be used by one of your fictional characters.

1) But it also happened in the story of Plot 3.

2) fair enough.

3) I see.....

Couldn't all that just be ignored? I mean, aren't we all seriously overthinking this? Couldn't we all just excuse the plot holes and have fun?

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 05:05 PM
1) A time paradox would fold over on itself. The results are rather...mysterious. Unlikely to ever happen. :smalltongue:

2) The person you killed wasnt your grandmother? And the person was already murdered long before you were born. High probability.

3) You have no way of killing your grandmother. High probability as well.

4) Your father meets someone else? You wouldn't have had a reason to go back into the time machine when you did, so your father would not have needed to move onto someone else. Hence, argument 1 occurs. Extremely Unlikely.

5) All different time-dimensions have their own separate universes. You successfully murdering your grandmother would have zero repurcussions except in that single time-dimension. You'd still exist and your grandmother would still live (assuming she's still alive by the time you travel back in time in the first place) once you returned.
Probably highest probability.

That's just an argument probability thing I thought up.

And I always spell 'screw' with a k for dramatic effect. :smalltongue:

memnarch
2009-05-31, 05:06 PM
The God-Moded has spoken! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6192500#post6192500) He has given us choices to hurt/heal!

Szilard
2009-05-31, 05:06 PM
So Uncle Szilard just gets to chill now?
Sounds good to me.
Maybe he only had that spaceship because he helped build fort longcat, and this was one of the few other spaceships that may have existed.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 05:12 PM
Sounds good to me.
Maybe he only had that spaceship because he helped build fort longcat, and this was one of the few other spaceships that may have existed.

HA HA! Szilard says yes! We win the arguement! In your face, Keris Rain! :tongue:

*wiggles butt obnoxiously*

Keris
2009-05-31, 05:14 PM
1) But it also happened in the story of Plot 3.
But it then screws up elements of P3. And if it happened in P3, then it happened in the history of FFF, which is something you've been arguing that it didn't.

Couldn't all that just be ignored? I mean, aren't we all seriously overthinking this? Couldn't we all just excuse the plot holes and have fun?
Well, I could just make a comic to render your plotaporting in P3 non-canon and get it back on track, but I'd have thought you'd rather work out a way to keep it.

1) A time paradox would fold over on itself. The results are rather...mysterious. Unlikely to ever happen. :smalltongue:
Divergent timelines, and the time machine moves between them. Not impossible.

4) Your father meets someone else? You wouldn't have had a reason to go back into the time machine when you did, so your father would not have needed to move onto someone else. Hence, argument 1 occurs. Extremely Unlikely.
You went back in time to kill your grandmother.
You go back in time.
Your father meets mother #1.
Cycle repeats.

5) All different time-dimensions have their own separate universes. You successfully murdering your grandmother would have zero repurcussions except in that single time-dimension. You'd still exist and your grandmother would still live (assuming she's still alive by the time you travel back in time in the first place) once you returned.
Probably highest probability.
What a coincidence! This is very to what I proposed the Plot Teleporter does.

Sounds good to me.
Well, apart from being the obvious target for any thief in existence. And whoever is going after House Haalu, should he invest any of his money.

And Fort Longcat was an Aperture Science project, while Uncle Szilard is a freelancer working for House Haalu.

Nameless
2009-05-31, 05:16 PM
I got these gifts for you, they're up-in-my bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Szilard
2009-05-31, 05:19 PM
Maybe Szilard snuck into the hanger where the ship was (He did have a sonic screwdriver...).

Emperor Ing
2009-05-31, 05:21 PM
You went back in time to kill your grandmother.
You go back in time.
Your father meets mother #1.
Cycle repeats.
Assuming that your mother was already born, that would mean your grandmother's already dead, but a person has 2 grandmothers...whoops, killed the one that's already dead (in your time). I see.

What a coincidence! This is very to what I proposed the Plot Teleporter does.
For the sake of the plot, I suggest you let the option where he's SUPPOSED to go back in time and do whatever he does, happen. For all I know, he may have caused the stupid cataclysm. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 05:21 PM
Yes, but deeming parts of the same comic non-canon makes no sense at all! It be like.....Lost, and the smoke monster never actually existed all of a sudden because one of the writers thought it was inconvientent.

...Okay, bad example. But still! It'd be like in FFF and Nameless is randomly considered to have never existed because somebody thinks he doesn't make sense!

And another reason why your logic won't work is because the Plot Teleporter CAN'T use time travel! Because somebody threw a time-bomb thingy to stop all time travel, and it worked anyway! If it had anything to do with time, the Qs would've stayed in FFF! So there!

memnarch
2009-05-31, 05:31 PM
And another reason why your logic won't work is because the Plot Teleporter CAN'T use time travel! Because somebody threw a time-bomb thingy to stop all time travel, and it worked anyway! If it had anything to do with time, the Qs would've stayed in FFF! So there!

That was one of my characters btw.

Also, why are we getting all uptight about the plotaporter now anyway? I'm mean, that comic was a while ago...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-05-31, 05:35 PM
That was one of my characters btw.

Also, why are we getting all uptight about the plotaporter now anyway? I'm mean, that comic was a while ago...

PRECISELY! :biggrin:

About your character, I know. I just wasn't exactly sure if it was one of your characters, but I had originally typed the message as "One of Memnarch's characters" before changing it to "somebody" just to be on the safe side. Honest.

The Gremlin
2009-05-31, 11:20 PM
Okay, just a suggestion:
There is a deity of Time. Whenever someone screws with time, he gets mad and sends powerful agents, who are capable of creating 'fold' in time which effectively remove something from any continuity, causing you, while going to kill your grandmother, to suddenly disappear and being sent right back/being destroyed/being sent into an alternate dimension.
Just a random idea. :smallcool:
Also, welcome back Omega! Awesomesauce character!

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 01:54 AM
I know fiction writers normally use other kinds of time travel (most are more of a D-jump than anything) but there's only one right way of time-travelling (while staying in the same universe):

Everything you do has already happened because it's IN THE PAST and if you tried to kill your grandmother in the past then she should in the present that you came from already be dead, and if she weren't the you can't kill her.

All those where the future is changeable must be in another timeline (then doing stuff would help create the future of that one but the one you left would be the same)

Also;
@Q: Keveak has time-travelled (when he returned from teleporting out of the shade's stomach) so it is possible in Avbaroy, I'm pretty sure Nameless has too.

Darklord Bright
2009-06-01, 02:00 AM
http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/timeline-300x248.jpg
Great Scott it's an argument about timelines, get into the DeLorean!

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 02:03 AM
http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/timeline-300x248.jpg
Great Scott it's an argument about timelines, get into the DeLorean!

That's one of the D-jumpy ways of doing it, you create a new universe for the travel completely like your own.. And then screw up big :smallbiggrin:.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-06-01, 02:09 AM
Fact: The entirety of P3 happens as part of the history of 3F. If an event happens in P3 it will have happened in 3F.

Fact: The plotaporter cannot travel in time.

If you plotaport to the actual canon P3, it won't work. It'd be like someone who can't go left or right trying to go like ten kilometres left. This is why the 'alternate continuity' or whatever works. Your P3 won't be in the past, so you won't have to time travel.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 02:23 AM
Fact: The entirety of P3 happens as part of the history of 3F. If an event happens in P3 it will have happened in 3F.

Fact: The plotaporter cannot travel in time.

If you plotaport to the actual canon P3, it won't work. It'd be like someone who can't go left or right trying to go like ten kilometres left. This is why the 'alternate continuity' or whatever works. Your P3 won't be in the past, so you won't have to time travel.

But then there would be two Plot 3 (one where Q is and one where he ain't) and that would be confusing.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-06-01, 02:45 AM
But then there would be two Plot 3 (one where Q is and one where he ain't) and that would be confusing.

It really wouldn't. Reason being, we'd ignore the comics after Q's arrival in the 'official' timeline and put them in the archive as separate from the others.

Nameless
2009-06-01, 04:09 AM
Oh God I already had a discussion about time travel which also lead into a discussion about the paradox theory and multi-universes… :smallsigh:
I must resist the erg to join this discussion…

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 04:14 AM
It really wouldn't. Reason being, we'd ignore the comics after Q's arrival in the 'official' timeline and put them in the archive as separate from the others.

Okay, does that mean we can get on with the plot now.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 06:10 AM
:sigh:

FOR THE LAST FIRGGEN TIME, TIME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLOT TELEPORTATION! JUST &@*$%!ING ACCEPT IT!!!

The event is not part of a seperate archive. It is with everything else. It is part of the same story. We have no reason to put it in an alternate story, because it isn't. That isn't how plot teleportation works.

Now, let's forget this discussion ever happened because it isn't important and lets keep everyhting in the same archive and continue our stories and have fun. :smallsmile:

Ninja Chocobo
2009-06-01, 06:13 AM
:sigh:

FOR THE LAST FIRGGEN TIME, TIME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLOT TELEPORTATION! JUST &@*$%!ING ACCEPT IT!!!

The event is not part of a seperate archive. It is with everything else. It is part of the same story.

It has everything to do with time, though, in this case. It's the past. You can't get to the past without going through time. Keris even made those nifty diagrams!

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 06:19 AM
It has everything to do with time, though, in this case. It's the past. You can't get to the past without going through time.

Yes. It can. It is traveling to a different FRIGGEN PLOT-

You know what? I'm tired of expalining. I've expalined how it has absolutely nothing to do with time again and again, but does anybody listen to me?

I'll just say that it's fourth-wall breaking. That it travels Q outside comic FFF, into the Giant In the Playground Forums (just to emphisis how this isn't a time warp) and into the comic of P3. It accepts the two has different stories, but it allows Q to be a part of both stories equally. There is no alternate timeline.

You know why?

Because the Q's COULDN'T TIME TRAVEL! They would've been stopped by the time bomb!

Now please, can we drop this before I lose what is left of any sainity I have?

Keris
2009-06-01, 06:26 AM

"The sun is blue! Because I say it is!" (by the way, the sun is green)

You know what? I'm tired of expalining. I've expalined how it has absolutely nothing to do with time again and again, but does anybody listen to me?
Yes. We do listen. Do you listen to us when we explain that it does have quite a bit to do with time?

I'll just say that it's fourth-wall breaking. That it travels Q outside comic FFF, into the Giant In the Playground Forums (just to emphisis how this isn't a time warp) and into the comic of P3. It accepts the two has different stories, but it allows Q to be a part of both stories equally. There is no alternate timeline.

All right then, let's try this:

Option 1: You have moved, via the plot teleporter, to P3 proper. This is a transition of ~ -1530 years in the n-axis (time), and who knows what in the x-, y- and z- axis. This is time travel, and upsets the plots.

Option 2: You have moved to a separate continuity of P3. This is a transition along the "φ"-axis, which is the axis along which the fourth wall lies.

But Q could not move along the n-axis. We must assume Option 2 is valid, but you keep claiming that it is not, and a transition along the φ-axis is sufficient for Option 1. It is not.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 06:31 AM
Yes. It can. It is traveling to a different FRIGGEN PLOT-

You know why?

Because the Q's COULDN'T TIME TRAVEL! They would've been stopped by the time bomb!

Now please, can we drop this before I lose what is left of any sainity I have?

So he ain't travelling through time but is still in both FFF and a plot going on thousands of years before? Please don't get mad at me:smallfrown:

Also; Why can't I be the one losing sanity:smallfrown: I never am

Nameless
2009-06-01, 06:44 AM
(by the way, the sun is green)

More of a greeny/yellowy colour. Kinda like a highlighter. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 06:47 AM
You know what? Do whatever the **** you want with the archives. Randomly call some of them non-canon, put everything bacwards, I don't care anymore. Do whatever the heck you want. I call mercy. I throw in the towel. :smallsigh:

So he ain't travelling through time but is still in both FFF and a plot going on thousands of years before? Please don't get mad at me:smallfrown:

Also; Why can't I be the one losing sanity:smallfrown: I never am

It's okay, there. I suppose I'm really not expalining it properly.

But I will see to it that someday, hopefully, with it's role in my backstories, that someday people will see the logic (yes, I haz logic) behind the invention.

But then again, maybe not. And that wouldn't be anybody's fault but my own.

Keris
2009-06-01, 06:51 AM
More of a greeny/yellowy colour. Kinda like a highlighter. :smalltongue:

It's actually closer to the green/blue border than the green/yellow border. So http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/Pennybags.png to you.

You know what? Do whatever the **** you want with the archives. Randomly call some of them non-canon, put everything bacwards, I don't care anymore. Do whatever the heck you want. I call mercy. I throw in the towel. :smallsigh:

I was looking for a mutually agreeable solution, but if you're going to be like that, fine.

Darklord Bright
2009-06-01, 06:51 AM
I don't personally see the point in declaring an old, hitherto undisputed comic as non-canon.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 07:00 AM
I don't personally see the point in declaring an old, hitherto undisputed comic as non-canon.

Precisely. It wasn't causing any harm! :smallfrown:

Originally Posted by Keris Rain
I was looking for a mutually agreeable solution, but if you're going to be like that, fine.

Well, do the thing you think would be most mutally agreeable.

Also, since Mechafox owns the archives, doesn't he have a say in this as well? :smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 07:01 AM

We can't continue the plot because that comic screws up something (I think Keris didn't go into details)

Nameless
2009-06-01, 07:21 AM
It's actually closer to the green/blue border than the green/yellow border. So http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/Pennybags.png to you.

Damn you radiation!
:smallannoyed:

Darklord Bright
2009-06-01, 07:28 AM
Damn you radiation!
:smallannoyed:

This is Three Dog AAOOU! And we're Galaxy News Radio, giving you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts.

The Gremlin
2009-06-01, 09:03 AM

No, it's kinda white, really. Apparently, it's actually every color, but all of it is lost along the way or something bizarre like that.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 09:11 AM
No, it's kinda white, really. Apparently, it's actually every color, but all of it is lost along the way or something bizarre like that.

Humans have crappy vision, so when there's all colours in the sunlight our brain only see it as white. If there Had been fewer colours then we couldn't see them (stuff absorbs certain colours and bounce back others, white is when all are bounced back and black is when none are)

Keris
2009-06-01, 09:31 AM

The emission curve for the sun, modelled as a black-body of temperature 5780K, has a peak emission at ~500nm. This is in the cyan/green region. Hence the sun gives off predominantly green light.

It appears orange/yellow in the atmosphere because the blue light is scattered by the atmosphere, which is why the sky appears blue.

However, the spread of frequencies emitted by the sun encompasses the entire spectrum, and a black-body is steeper before the peak, so the curve as a whole appears to have a yellow tint. But the modal colour is green.

Nameless
2009-06-01, 09:35 AM
The colour of the sun is 250-2500+ nanometers (apparently)... this is usualy green or yellow or even a blue-ish colour.

EDIT: However, technically speaking the sun is every colour.
At least every colour we can see.

http://www.realcolorwheel.com/othercolorwheel.htg/YRBcw.gif

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 09:41 AM
The colour of the sun is 250-2500+ nanometers (apparently)... this is usualy green or yellow or even a blue-ish colour.

It needs red, green and yellow (basic colors of light apparently) to allow us to see all colors (we can't see the mix of red and yellow if there's no red) is it possible that it could be there somewhere?

Nameless
2009-06-01, 09:42 AM
It needs red, green and yellow (basic colors of light apparently) to allow us to see all colors (we can't see the mix of red and yellow if there's no red) is it possible that it could be there somewhere?

Read my edit. ^ :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 09:44 AM
Read my edit. ^ :smalltongue:

There's a colour named "Yo"? Awesome

Nameless
2009-06-01, 09:45 AM
There's a colour named "Yo"? Awesome

It stands for Yellow/Orange. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 09:46 AM
It stands for Yellow/Orange. :smalltongue:

Still awesome:smalltongue:

Omega
2009-06-01, 10:30 AM
Does anyone know how to draw a cape? :smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know how to draw a cape? :smallconfused:

In which program? I know how in Inkscape and in real ife.

Nameless
2009-06-01, 10:36 AM
Awesome FI picture skimmer. :D

Omega
2009-06-01, 10:44 AM
In which program? I know how in Inkscape and in real ife.

In Inkscape, trying to make a basic cape from the skin of my enemy, it's for an interactive comic on another site. >.>

Awesome FI picture skimmer. :D

I second that, well done! :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 10:46 AM
In Inkscape, trying to make a basic cape from the skin of my enemy, it's for an interactive comic on another site. >.>

I second that, well done! :smallbiggrin:

I just draw a square and modify it (moving the upper corners together, placing nodes at the bottom to make it look less stiff) nd I third that:smallsmile:

EDIT: Anyone know a good substitute for frozen for five hundred years (I'm working on a comic) I need a medieval character to be unchanged until the present but frozen sounds horrible cliché

Omega
2009-06-01, 10:54 AM
I just draw a square and modify it (moving the upper corners together, placing nodes at the bottom to make it look less stiff) nd I third that:smallsmile:

EDIT: Anyone know a good substitute for frozen for five hundred years (I'm working on a comic) I need a medieval character to be unchanged until the present but frozen sounds horrible cliché

Thanks.

Oh, try this: "for five centuries I was locked in a cryogenic slumber"

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 10:59 AM
Thanks.

Oh, try this: "for five centuries I was locked in a cryogenic slumber"

It was nothing.

That won't work, it happens as an accident and in 1526! but thanks for the trying:smallsmile:

Omega
2009-06-01, 11:20 AM
It was nothing.

That won't work, it happens as an accident and in 1526! but thanks for the trying:smallsmile:

No problem then, but if ya still want to use the sentence just chop out the five centuries part. :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 11:28 AM
No problem then, but if ya still want to use the sentence just chop out the five centuries part. :smallbiggrin:

It's a pretty important part, but maybe for a "Not again" joke or something:smallsmile: (most likely a filler)

Keris
2009-06-01, 11:33 AM
Anyone know a good substitute for frozen for five hundred years (I'm working on a comic) I need a medieval character to be unchanged until the present but frozen sounds horrible cliché

"My actions displeased the enchantress Columbine, who weaved a spell that trapped me within the realm of dreams. For how long I slumbered, I do not know, but I have awakened at long last."

Also, should he have been "frozen" in 1026, then he would have lived to see the end of the Age of Dragons, and may have experiences of that era. You may want to pick his place of origin carefully, should he be part of ABR canon.

Should this be for a non-ABR comic, then do as you wish.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 11:38 AM
"My actions displeased the enchantress Columbine, who weaved a spell that trapped me within the realm of dreams. For how long I slumbered, I do not know, but I have awakened at long last."

Also, should he have been "frozen" in 1026, then he would have lived to see the end of the Age of Dragons, and may have experiences of that era. You may want to pick his place of origin carefully, should he be part of ABR canon.

Should this be for a non-ABR comic, then do as you wish.

I said medieval (and 1526) so no, not ABR and I'm pretty sure that won't work either, think Avatar the last airbender like accident (he got caught in a storm and his powers kicked in and saved him by freezing him for a century) not awakened Chutulhu and got cursed like (I'm aiming for magic to be rare for the obvious reason that people hated the crap).

Keris
2009-06-01, 11:42 AM
I said medieval (and 1526) so no, not ABR and I'm pretty sure that won't work either, think Avatar the last airbender like accident (he got caught in a storm and his powers kicked in and saved him by freezing him for a century) not awakened Chutulhu and got cursed like (I'm aiming for magic to be rare for the obvious reason that people hated the crap).

My apologies, I had assumed medieval fantasy. But even if magic is rare, he could still be enchanted. It depends on how rare, and what his powers are. You haven't given us much to work with.

Anyway, this is a comic set in 2026, with a 500 year old character? Could be interesting.

T-O-E
2009-06-01, 11:43 AM

How is that not cliché?

Grammar: Should I have used cliché or clichéd?

Keris
2009-06-01, 11:51 AM
How is that not cliché?

Grammar: Should I have used cliché or clichéd?

"How is that not clichéd" or "How is that not a cliché?" are the correct forms, cliché being a noun, while clichéd is a derived adjective.

And it is fairly cliché. But Keveak only specified alternatives to being frozen, and we have limited options here.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 12:25 PM
My apologies, I had assumed medieval fantasy. But even if magic is rare, he could still be enchanted. It depends on how rare, and what his powers are. You haven't given us much to work with.

Anyway, this is a comic set in 2026, with a 500 year old character? Could be interesting.

Tecnically it's more 2001 but no-one is that specific (mad science might be involved) and her (What? can't I try something new) powers are pretty much low magic with powerful outbursts (she can light a candle or call a book to her by will but stuff (mostly non-lethal) blows up if you scare or anger her) She is also one of the few who can use magic at all (at least of those who's gonna apear in-comic)

I just asked for ideas you know.

T-O-E
2009-06-01, 12:38 PM
The basic plot reminds me of this (http://www.drunkduck.com/Culture_Shock/index.php) comic I found a few years ago. I didn't read a lot because it bored me so...

Omega
2009-06-01, 12:59 PM
It's a pretty important part, but maybe for a "Not again" joke or something:smallsmile: (most likely a filler)

Awesome, the line might show up in a filler! :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2009-06-01, 01:17 PM
Tecnically it's more 2001 but no-one is that specific (mad science might be involved) and her (What? can't I try something new) powers are pretty much low magic with powerful outbursts (she can light a candle or call a book to her by will but stuff (mostly non-lethal) blows up if you scare or anger her) She is also one of the few who can use magic at all (at least of those who's gonna apear in-comic)

I just asked for ideas you know.

Then just have her have been in moral peril, and her magic sent her forwards as a reflex action. It could either have sent her almost 500 years forwards by accident, or perhaps it took 500 years for whatever was threatening her to die away.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 01:58 PM
Then just have her have been in moral peril, and her magic sent her forwards as a reflex action. It could either have sent her almost 500 years forwards by accident, or perhaps it took 500 years for whatever was threatening her to die away.

I think her powers freezing her down is more plausible than time-travel.. Which sounds powerful enough to just kill them instead of wasting energy (it's basically just humans anyway) That and there's other results from it that work best with the frozen-style thing (I was hoping for an equivalent of the freezing thing, I just can't remember another non-lethal preserving method) But thanks for the help anyway:smallsmile:

EDIT:
@Troll: The difference between that and mine is that it was involuntary AND made stuff worse (well not for her but still) plus not that early.

Keris
2009-06-01, 02:14 PM
(I was hoping for an equivalent of the freezing thing, I just can't remember another non-lethal preserving method) But thanks for the help anyway:smallsmile:

Technically, cryonics isn't generally non-lethal. It's not been proven to work for any sustained time period of useful length, due to problems with chilling the entirety of the body simultaneously. Then the body must be thawed evenly as well, making resuscitation almost impossible. Most attempts at cryonics with modern technology bet on technology advancing to the level where the person can be brought back safely while the person is frozen.

I think a breach in the space time continuum could work, or you could go for an obviously magical transitional state, like turning to stone as a statue.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 02:21 PM
Technically, cryonics isn't generally non-lethal. It's not been proven to work for any sustained time period of useful length, due to problems with chilling the entirety of the body simultaneously. Then the body must be thawed evenly as well, making resuscitation almost impossible. Most attempts at cryonics with modern technology bet on technology advancing to the level where the person can be brought back safely while the person is frozen.

I think a breach in the space time continuum could work, or you could go for an obviously magical transitional state, like turning to stone as a statue.

It was non-lethal enough (I assumed magic could stabilise it or I could lampshade it) and I thought of petrification too (How would she get back to normal is a major problem)

Grim ranger
2009-06-01, 02:27 PM
Awesome comic, skimmer, pure undilluted awesome! :smallbiggrin:

I will be drawing follow-up very soon... so don't go too far with it, ok? I will also be drawing kind of poster for FI with my char on it :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 02:32 PM
I too, shall make an FI poster. Eventually. After I make the response to Calamity's comic.

Keris
2009-06-01, 02:34 PM
It was non-lethal enough (I assumed magic could stabilise it or I could lampshade it) and I thought of petrification too (How would she get back to normal is a major problem)

The trouble is, the thawing out can be what kills the subject, if not done evenly. You'd need to include magic, or advanced technology, at that point, which would apply to a petrified subject as well (or a soft/golden needle...).

-skimmer-
2009-06-01, 02:39 PM
I will be drawing follow-up very soon... so don't go too far with it, ok?

Don't worry, no comics from me for atleast 3 days, I have some final exams to do....

I will also be drawing kind of poster for FI with my char on it :smallbiggrin:

I too, shall make an FI poster. Eventually. After I make the response to Calamity's comic.

Hooray! I hope others shall join this as well:smallsmile:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-01, 02:43 PM
The trouble is, the thawing out can be what kills the subject, if not done evenly. You'd need to include magic, or advanced technology, at that point, which would apply to a petrified subject as well (or a soft/golden needle...).

Magic is the reason to it so I hardly see the problem (they did the same thing on Avatar even though it has nothing to do with bending that he ain't frozen) and petrification is starting to sound like a good idea.

InvaderGir
2009-06-01, 03:00 PM
Hey, I'm back! Wow... I can't believe that there is a whole new thread...

Ah well, I come bringing more kills!

(Hmm... who should I kill next... and with what... :smallconfused:)

Nameless
2009-06-01, 03:00 PM
I LAWL'd Gir. :smallbiggrin:

InvaderGir
2009-06-01, 03:03 PM
Yeah, The beavers were going to be lightbeavers, but I decided against it. :smallbiggrin:

But now I know who I am going to kill... *(Insert evil laugh here)*

VampireRot
2009-06-01, 05:24 PM
*waves hands in air*

Oooooh! Pick me!

X2
2009-06-01, 06:59 PM
Horrible news everyone! Unless I can find a stray USB all of my templates will be gone!

So when I get back in the game expect and art upgrade or downgrade.:smalleek:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-01, 08:05 PM
Than the death of a hero. With an A. Otherwise. Cool.

Fixed. And it's actually supposed to be death of the hero. As in all heroes.

Thanks, dipweed. :smallsmile:

Shades of Gray
2009-06-01, 08:06 PM
Rawr. Corrected by 15 year old.

Szilard
2009-06-01, 08:07 PM
Rawr. Corrected by 15 year old.

15-year-old-five!

Omega
2009-06-01, 08:10 PM
Good comic Q! You really should do more. :smallwink:

Shades of Gray
2009-06-01, 08:11 PM
15-year-old-five!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g3690.png
WACHOW!

Darklord Bright
2009-06-01, 08:19 PM
I was going to do a poster in my drawn comic style but got carried away. Sorry!

Wreckingrocc
2009-06-01, 08:54 PM
15-year-old-five!Hellz yeah!

BAM!

What? 15 is the hip age these days!

BRC
2009-06-01, 11:55 PM
New TJH up. Tiny Strikes again!

Darklord Bright
2009-06-02, 01:15 AM
New TJH up. Tiny Strikes again!

Not to nitpick or anything, but shouldn't reversing have caused her to fall forwards?

T-O-E
2009-06-02, 01:20 AM
Horrible news everyone! Unless I can find a stray USB all of my templates will be gone!

So when I get back in the game expect and art upgrade or downgrade.:smalleek:

Is it possible to e-mail yourself the Inkscape svg's?

BRC
2009-06-02, 01:27 AM
Not to nitpick or anything, but shouldn't reversing have caused her to fall forwards?
Nitpickersayswhat

Maybe she overcompensated for the push forwards, and stumbled back?

Nameless
2009-06-02, 02:52 AM
What? 15 is the hip age these days!

No, 17 is the hip age!

17-year-old-five anyone?

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 02:53 AM
No, 17 is the hip age!

17-year-old-five anyone?

You are 17:smalleek: I thought you was at least 21.

Nameless
2009-06-02, 03:35 AM
You are 17:smalleek: I thought you was at least 21.

I act like a 4 year old and you think I'm 21? :smallconfused:

21 year olds act like4 year olds? AWESOME!:smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-06-02, 05:39 AM
Wonder how old you all think I am...

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 05:42 AM

16? Uber L33T filler

Keris
2009-06-02, 05:48 AM

18, soon to be 19? Either that or a young 19.

EDIT: 18, will turn 19 in under two weeks. Just wasn't sure about the exact position of your birthday.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 06:17 AM
18, soon to be 19? Either that or a young 19.

Didn't he say he was the same age as Threeshades (22 or something).

@Nameless: I have a nine year old cousin (and he has two sisters that are younger) and you don't act like him when he (or his sisters) was four, you act more like my uncle (who's thirty now) but people in their twenties seem to be immature so that's why (that and you are WAY less perverse than the teenagers I know)

Nameless
2009-06-02, 06:44 AM
Lying is 18 and soon-to-be 19. :smallsmile:

@Kev: Yay I'm not a Perve! *does non-perve dance*

memnarch
2009-06-02, 06:52 AM
Is it possible to e-mail yourself the Inkscape svg's?

I'm pretty sure you can attach any type of file to a email, so yes.

Szilard
2009-06-02, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lying is 18, but we seem to have settled that.

Calamity
2009-06-02, 09:34 AM
No, 17 is the hip age!

17-year-old-five anyone?

*High five!* :smalltongue:

Nameless is right, btw. Even if he does act like a 4 year old.

Grim ranger
2009-06-02, 09:42 AM
Heh heh :smallbiggrin:

Well, FI posters are starting to flood the art thread by the looks of it... finally got mine done as well. Now I will just lay back and wait for follow-up in FFF :smallamused:

-skimmer-
2009-06-02, 11:41 AM
Yay, awesome new shiny posters!:smallbiggrin:

Now, who's going to make next FFF? Hmm?:smallsmile:

Nameless
2009-06-02, 11:53 AM
I think I will. :smallsmile:

Keris
2009-06-02, 12:00 PM
I think I will. :smallsmile:

Nameless, did I ever tell you how much you scare me sometimes?

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 12:08 PM
Nameless, did I ever tell you how much you scare me sometimes?

Why does THAT scare you?

Keris
2009-06-02, 12:14 PM
Why does THAT scare you?

Death has just announced that he has plans to do something, and leaves with a smile on his face. It'd say that's a valid cause for worry.

Threeshades
2009-06-02, 12:30 PM
Whoa! I got reaperspammed! :smalleek:

Nameless
2009-06-02, 12:30 PM
Death has just announced that he has plans to do something, and leaves with a smile on his face. It'd say that's a valid cause for worry.

BWOHAHAHAHAHAA *does something reeeaaally spooky and unexpected* ewe

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 12:56 PM

I think you overestimated him, Nameless is kinda weak and Tom is just an EMO kid or something (I have no idea what EMO is anyway):smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2009-06-02, 12:59 PM
I think you overestimated him, Nameless is kinda weak and Tom is just an EMO kid or something (I have no idea what EMO is anyway):smalltongue:Emotional. It's usually characterized by self-pity and sorrow, so...

It's also a terrible genre of music.

-skimmer-
2009-06-02, 01:00 PM
I think you overestimated him, Nameless is kinda weak

Really? I think he just beated us all....

Nameless
2009-06-02, 01:03 PM
I think you overestimated him, Nameless is kinda weak and Tom is just an EMO kid or something (I have no idea what EMO is anyway):smalltongue:

Please don't label me as something, especially if you don't know what that something is. T-T :smalltongue: ._.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 01:06 PM
Really? I think he just beated us all....

When?

Anyway; He's Lyings sidekick and has yet not beaten anything but mooks (hitting the shade does not count, everybody has done that)

@^Sure pale-face:smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-06-02, 01:13 PM
I hate you... TT______TT

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 01:17 PM
I hate you... TT______TT

:smallfrown:It was just for fun (pale-face means your skin aren't red, brown or yellow):smallfrown: I'm sorry

Grim ranger
2009-06-02, 01:19 PM
Emotional. It's usually characterized by self-pity and sorrow, so...

It's also a terrible genre of music.

I agree on this :smalltongue:

Also, get back to work, Drawzy! New comic needs to be done! The rule of cool demands it! :smallbiggrin:

Kazul
2009-06-02, 01:47 PM
But I like Nameless :smallfrown:. He's also 17 and looks good in black*; what is not to like?

* - I mean his character, that is... :smallredface:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 01:54 PM
But I like Nameless :smallfrown:. He's also 17 and looks good in black*; what is not to like?

I like him too (funniest reaper EVER) I don't think he's EMO (it was a joke)

His character is older than the universe...

Nameless
2009-06-02, 02:23 PM

o.O

I like him too (funniest reaper EVER) I don't think he's EMO (it was a joke)

His character is older than the universe...

YAY! :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 02:35 PM
Am I the only normal person here? :smallsigh:

BRC
2009-06-02, 02:36 PM

No. You're not normal.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 02:38 PM

How do you describe normal?

Because, if you consider normal to be like the majority, and the majority of us is insane, then you wouldn't be normal.

If you consider the rest of us insane and yourself sane.

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 02:39 PM
No. You're not normal.

He wouldn't even be the only sane person:smallbiggrin: I could, if I got crazy enough to see the thruth (whatever that is) I get pretty close when standing outside looking at the moon (it was after midnight so I might have been a little tired)

...YAY! Nameless don't hate me anymore (I think)

@Q: Normal is the majority of the WORLD, it's an illusion too but I won't start on that (in this post)

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 02:58 PM
Well its good to know that the best way to rage against the status quo and fight the power, is to not rage against the status quo and fight the power. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 03:04 PM
@Q: Normal is the majority of the WORLD, it's an illusion too but I won't start on that (in this post)

Yes, but he said "only normal person HERE", as in "Avatar Battle Royle Discussion Thread", or possibly "These Forums".

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 03:08 PM
Yes, but he said "only normal person HERE", as in "Avatar Battle Royle Discussion Thread", or possibly "These Forums".

Yes but normal is the majority of the world, if he is like that and is here then he's a normal guy here. (else it gets confusing)

EDIT: Did Nameless just hit himself in the groin but with cheese:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Threeshades
2009-06-02, 03:10 PM
How do you describe normal?

I cant hear all that "What is normal", "How do you define normal", "normal is an illusion stuff anymore. You're all taking it way too seriously when someone says normal! :smallannoyed:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-02, 03:12 PM
I cant hear all that "What is normal", "How do you define normal", "normal is an illusion stuff anymore. You're all taking it way too seriously when someone says normal! :smallannoyed:

I don't take it very serious. I just like discussing this kinda stuff (and the moon, I like that too)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 03:17 PM

I'm just curious is all! :smallfrown:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 03:21 PM
Shades, are you turning into Keris? :smallannoyed:

Calamity
2009-06-02, 03:23 PM
No ABRer is normal. That settles it. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2009-06-02, 03:32 PM
Shades, are you turning into Keris? :smallannoyed:
No im just annoyed

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 03:36 PM
okay good you had me worried for a minute.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 03:37 PM
No im just annoyed

Well this is the first time I have asked anybody that question. And I asked it only to know what Rando would say, whether he thinks he is sane or not, to reveal his character (sorta like OC character development :smalltongue:)

Did you have a bad experience with somebody asking this question, Threeshades? :smallfrown:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 03:42 PM
Trust me, I had enough OOC char development for 1 lifetime :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 03:43 PM
Trust me, I had enough OOC char development for 1 lifetime :smalltongue:

Really? Not that I've seen.

But if so, it's okay. Too much character development is annoying. :smallyuk:

Nameless
2009-06-02, 03:47 PM
Right. Here's a list, to be continually updated:

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Avbaroy

Igon Minoblendy (de jure Commander In Chief of the Central High Command)
Oliver Gray (Shades of Gray) (Commander of the First Front)
Chriky (Chriky) (Commander of the Second Mobile Front)
Jake Grant (Megadoomer) (Commander of the Third Mobile Front)
The Raging Flame (Tired 'N Drowzy) (Commander of the Special Forces)
Ven (BRC) (Commander of the Military Intelligence)
Fayte (Fayt) (Guerilla Deputy)
Hivemind (evil d4 swarm) (Guerilla Deputy)
Nilmerg Eht (The Gremlin) (Guerilla Deputy)
Threeshades (Threeshades) (Guerilla Deputy)
The Q duo (the_Q) (Guerilla Deputies)
Mechafox, the Renard Brothers and Frank (Mechafox) (Guerilla Deputies)
Kazul (Kazul) (Guerilla Deputy)
Grim Reaper (Nameless) (Cook)

United Nation of Avbaroy

Karen Dewey (Mad Mask) (Fleet Admiral of the United Nations Navy)
Ilya (Lavidor) (Empress of the United Draconic Empire)
Lyle (Keris Rain) (Secretary of the United Nations Intelligence Agency)
Super Secret Undead Guy (The Gremlin) (Unknown)
Erenthes Caytos (Devigod)
Tiffanie Lirle's character (Peacekeeper)
Grim Ranger (Grim Ranger) (Mercenary)
Jim Swagger (Almighty Salmon) (Mercenary)
Firedrake (Chriky & Firedrake) (Weapon)

Tell me if I missed anyone.

When did I agree to be the the ALF Cook? :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-02, 03:49 PM
When did I agree to be the the ALF Cook? :smalltongue:

Can I pleeeeease be the the ALF cook? Pleeeeease? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :smallredface:
Juuuust now.

Nameless
2009-06-02, 03:55 PM
Juuuust now.

I don't remember doing that.

I was supposed to be commander of special things. :smallsmile:

T-O-E
2009-06-02, 04:13 PM
Rando

Rando?

Rambo + Randomizer = OH ****!

The Gremlin
2009-06-02, 05:18 PM
I don't remember doing that.

I was supposed to be commander of special things. :smallsmile:

Oh for the love of...I was being sarcastic! :smallsigh:
(I am laughing out loud)

Calamity
2009-06-02, 05:49 PM
For the record Q, it's not that Cal was aiming for you in particular, he doesn't actually know where the rest of the heroes are and so the citadel seemed like a good place to look. It's just that Q happened to be there and stuff.

Response coming, probably after I finish my exams.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 06:01 PM
For the record Q, it's not that Cal was aiming for you in particular, he doesn't actually know where the rest of the heroes are and so the citadel seemed like a good place to look. It's just that Q happened to be there and stuff.

Response coming, probably after I finish my exams.

So Calamity is looking for the heroes and wants revenge on them? You could've said that in your comic. It certainly seemed like he was going for Q. How was I supposed to know that? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

In any case, do whatever you want, but I kindly request Calamity to stay for the karaoke. It'll be epic. :smalltongue:

BRC
2009-06-02, 06:29 PM
Them (BRC) (UNIA, Propoganda & Media Control)
Well, I won't be playing all of Them. Nothing stopping people from creating individual characters who are part of Them

Szilard
2009-06-02, 06:32 PM
I think I was one of those "ghost" people.

Shades of Gray
2009-06-02, 06:35 PM
I created them, and am reserving the ghosts of necromancy and enchantment. They are important.

Szilard
2009-06-02, 06:38 PM
I was illusion if I'm not mistaken.

VampireRot
2009-06-02, 07:02 PM
I have a charecter in ALF. :smallconfused: Maybe I should add him to da listy thing. He's da illusionist person guy.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-02, 08:22 PM
I believe I have also added a character for FI other then the Q pair. I had planned Nath Bortak the gargoyle to be on UNA, possibly brainwashed. Just while we're on the subject.

I also think I may make another character for FI, but I'm kinda fence sitting on it, hard to tell if it's a stupid character idea or not.

When my new character idea is fully baked I might show it to you all to make sure whether it is a cool character or not.

The Gremlin
2009-06-02, 09:16 PM
I would prefer if Nilmerg Eht was 'Head of Medical Studies'. He also occasionally serves as an adviser, but not officially.

Darklord Bright
2009-06-02, 11:29 PM
Hey everybody, look at my beautiful hippy-hair!
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/SchoolPhoto09.png

That is all.

Nameless
2009-06-03, 04:33 AM

That is all.

WONDERFUL OL' CHAP! :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-03, 05:27 AM

DARKLORD HAS...no wait...no, that doesn't feel right. :smallfrown:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-03, 08:08 AM
I have three characters in the resistance, add them too (they got a wiki page too "The Silverbreaths" is the name)

Threeshades
2009-06-03, 12:09 PM
DARKLORD HAS...no wait...no, that doesn't feel right. :smallfrown:

Say it! :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-03, 12:24 PM
I made a new banner! What do you all think?

http://i44.tinypic.com/etwrb7.png (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88925)

Nameless
2009-06-03, 12:44 PM
I made a new banner! What do you all think?

http://i44.tinypic.com/etwrb7.png (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88925)

Grope. :smalltongue:

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 12:56 PM
Aaarrggghhh... I go to sleep for a few hours and I end up getting killed... [/groggy half-asleep talking]

Hhmmm... how should I retaliate... Oh, I know!

Beware of the power of "Nlorgcsh," the god of Forgle Burritoes! (you will see what a Forgle is in just a sec... :smallamused:)

And yes, I am VERY bored... :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-03, 01:05 PM
Grope. :smalltongue:

Except not. You can clearly see both Q's and Randomizer's hands on each other's shoulders. Well away from the hind area groping has been known to traditionally take place, notably with Calamity and Kpenguin if I remember correctly.

Nameless
2009-06-03, 01:20 PM
Except not. You can clearly see both Q's and Randomizer's hands on each other's shoulders. Well away from the hind area groping has been known to traditionally take place, notably with Calamity and Kpenguin if I remember correctly.

I say it's grope so it damn well is! :smallannoyed:

Mina Kobold
2009-06-03, 01:53 PM

"Threat others as they should threat you" In other words they said like that about the "Nameless has boobies" thing, and you wanned them not to so why does you do the same thing:smallannoyed:

:smile:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-03, 02:00 PM

Wow Nameless, did you grow some [assertiveness] just there?

Cool. But it's damn well not a grope because I say it isn't and I drew it precisely so that theory doesn't stand up. So there. :smallbiggrin:

T-O-E
2009-06-03, 02:18 PM
Quick ms-paint edit:

http://i40.tinypic.com/5bbm28.png

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 02:30 PM
Yeah! I got another kill done! I think I might do another! I have too much time on my hands! I can't stop talking with exclamation marks! :smallbiggrin:

(I think that I might kill Nameless next...)

Nameless
2009-06-03, 02:37 PM
Yeah! I got another kill done! I think I might do another! I have too much time on my hands! I can't stop talking with exclamation marks! :smallbiggrin:

(I think that I might kill Nameless next...)

Is... Is that a purple ferret with a lizard head...? :smalleek:

@Troll: I killed Q with my bare hand. :smallbiggrin:

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 02:40 PM
Yes. Yes it is. :smallbiggrin:

So, Nameless; do you have any request as to how you will be killed? I was thinking a moose :smalltongue:

Keris
2009-06-03, 02:41 PM
Is... Is that a purple ferret with a lizard head...? :smalleek:
Judging by the fact that he said so, yes.

I killed Q with my bare hand. :smallbiggrin:

No, you hit him with a tomato.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-06-03, 02:43 PM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6889/abr5copyjmj.png

That thing Gir was riding was a Forgle (It is a purple, lizard-headed ferret) :smalltongue:

You got fridg'd!

Friiiiidg'd!

Nameless
2009-06-03, 02:43 PM
Yes. Yes it is. :smallbiggrin:

So, Nameless; do you have any request as to how you will be killed? I was thinking a moose :smalltongue:

You can't kill the Reaper... No matter how many mooses you have. :smallamused:

@Keris: Stop taking away my fun. ._.

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 02:45 PM
You can't kill the Reaper... No matter how many mooses you have. :smallamused:

@Keris: Stop taking away my fun. ._.

Oh yeah? :smallamused:

how about with a... MINI-MOOSE! *sqeak*

Nameless
2009-06-03, 02:46 PM
Oh yeah? :smallamused:

how about with a... MINI-MOOSE! *sqeak*

No, no sorry.

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 02:48 PM
Hhmmmm... In that case, I will just lure you into a endless pit with a piece of cheese.

Threeshades
2009-06-03, 02:49 PM
Hhmmmm... In that case, I will just lure you into a endless pit with a piece of cheese.

He's there already since he's omnipresent, so that won't work.

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 02:52 PM
Fine. Spoil my fun. :smallannoyed:

I will just use my "VORPAL SAMMICH OF DESTRUCTION!" (Which I have no idea what that would actually do...)

And yes. I have a tendency to be very random. I don't know why.

Nameless
2009-06-03, 02:53 PM
I R In Ur Pit.

Eetin Ur Cheeze.

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 03:06 PM
AHA! you fell for my trap! That was really a piece of cheese from Soviet Russia, so it is the one who is eating you. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2009-06-03, 03:12 PM
In Soviet Russia, boobies have nameless. :smalltongue:

InvaderGir
2009-06-03, 03:13 PM
In Soviet Russia, boobies have nameless. :smalltongue:

Scary thoughts. :smalleek: