PDA

View Full Version : Alchemists III - The Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Haruki-kun
2009-06-02, 09:58 PM
Let me tell you a story...

Alchemists III

13 years ago

Rain was a rare occurence in the desert. It wasn't something the residents of the hot, dry nation of Ishbal weren't used to seeing, but it definitely did not happen every day. The cool water fell on the sand making a soothing noise. Visibility was decreased on nights like these on the desert, and while some thought of the rain as a blessing from Ishbala, others found it to be a curse. Even in the desert, storms could be violent occurrences and bring forth the destruction of the land.

It was on this fated night that the events came to pass. As the rain poured on the camp, several Ishbalian villagers arrived at the scene, curious, after hearing that noise... it was a sound like thunder, and yet not quite. It was a terrible noise that reminded you of spilt blood and broken innocence. It was the sound of death.

In the middle of the foreigners' camp was the body of a child surrounded by a pool of blood. His terrified face had a blank stare in it. He was dead.

An old lady knelt by the child and closed his eyes as tears formed in her own. She lifted the child's head to her chest and held him tightly. Others came close. Except for the one that turned to stare at the foreigners in their terrible military outfits.

"How could you?" he said. "How could you do something like this? MURDERERS!"

One of the foreigners drew a gun. "Everyone, please, remain calm! We don't know what happened here, but we can assure you it was an accident! And whoever was responsible for this--"

"I don't believe you!" shouted an Ishbalian man, "You monsters! You won't hurt one of your own over one of our deaths! You don't care! All you've done since you arrived is abuse us and hurt us!"

"Sir, I assure you, we'd never--"

"MURDERERS!"

"KILLERS!"

"MONSTERS!"

"DEATH TO HERETICS! DEATH TO THE ALCHEMISTS! DEATH TO THE MURDERERS!"

One by one, the Ishbalian people stood up in arms to protect the country and the people they loved from those they considered their enemies.

And thus began the War of Ishbal.

Day 1 begins now and ends in 48 hours. You may now begin voting.

Player List
{table]Player|Status
Aemoh|Killed, Night 10. He was an Alchemist.
Banjo1985|Killed, night 6. He was Hohenheim.
billtodamax|Alive
Catseye2121|Auto'd, night 6. He was an Alchemist.
deathslayer7|Killed, Night 7. She was Lujon.
Dirk Kris|Killed, Night 5. Was an Alchemist
dragonprime|Auto'd, Day 3. He was an Alchemist.
evnafets|Killed, Night 4. He was Armstrong.
Fleeing Coward|Lynched, Day 5. Was an Alchemist
Fostire|Lynched, Day 13. He was Pride.
happyturtle|Lynched, Day 7. Body was eaten by Gluttony.
Helgraf|Killed, Night 11. He was an Officer.
Hyozo|Alive
Istari|Killed by Greed, Night 11. He was Sheska.
Jontom Xire|Lynched, Day 11. He was Greed.
Kyouhen|Lynched, Day 2. Body eaten by Gluttony.
lamech|Killed, Night 14. He was an Alchemist.
Lex-Kat|Lynched, Day 9. Body Eaten by Gluttony.
Lord Iames Osari|Auto-lynched, Day 9. He was Hawkeye.
Lucky|Lynched, Day 3. He was Mustang.
Malmagor Andrigal|Lynched, Day 12. Eaten by Gluttony.
MOD|Killed, Night 3. He was an Alchemist.
Murska|Lynched, Day 10. He was an Alchemist.
Mustiado|Shot, Night 6. He was an Alchemist
Night Surgeon|Lynched, Day 1. He was Scar.
onasuma|Killed, Night 8. He was an Alchemist.
PirateMonk|Lynched, Day 15. He was Gluttony.
pondshadow|Auto-Lynched. Day 12. He was an Alchemist.
Recaiden|Auto'd, Day 8. He was an Alchemist
RedscholarGypsy|Killed, Night 9. He was an Alchemist.
Reinholdt|Alive
Selrahc|Killed, Night 1. He was an Officer.
Shadowcaller|Alive
Talic|Killed, Night 2. He was Barry.
The Bookworm|Alive
The Bushranger|Lynched, Day 8. He was an Alchemist
The Phantom|Lynched, Day 4. Body eaten.
Thufir|Lynched, Day 14. He was Lust.
Trixie|Auto'd, Night 5. Was an Officer.
Opeth_Freak|Killed, Night 12. He wasn an Alchemist.[/table]

Rules can be seen here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6134073&postcount=1)

Narration note:
Some of the characters, Sheska for example, may be eliminated from narrations only for the sake of continuity, as they're too young to have been present in the war. However, they're STILL in the game.

Kyouhen
2009-06-03, 11:10 AM
IT LIVES! Which is more than I can say for...
*Throws a dart at a board*
Istari!

ThePhantom
2009-06-03, 11:48 AM
Finally, it is here!
I would do some RP, but I don't fully understand the situation yet, so I'll just point for now. Lord Iames Osari

Madmal
2009-06-03, 12:04 PM
Bushranger
yes!

Murska
2009-06-03, 12:15 PM
A flashback... To thirteen years ago...

State Alchemist Murska, the Sonic Blast Alchemist,(The name generator I tried for ideas gave me 'Manipulating Eye Alchemist' :smallbiggrin:) was surrounded by the Ishbalans.

"Stay back. You don't want to do this."

"Murderer! Heretic! Get out from our lands!"

"I gave you your chance. For the last time, get out of my way."

One of the Ishbalans rushed towards him with a sword, but he effortlessly dodged it and punched him to the ground.

"So be it."

Murska raised his arms and slammed them together. A flash, and suddenly the ground, the pieces of junk lying around and the walls shaped themselves smoother. He picked up a small box and pushed a button. An ear-breaking deep bass note rang out, magnifying itself on the surfaces created for it and resonating back into the crowd. The Ishbalans fell to the ground, ears bleeding, as Murska stepped over their bodies and continued on.

"Now where is Talic again..."

Lamech
2009-06-03, 12:30 PM
Murska, why did you kill me in WoD?

Murska
2009-06-03, 12:37 PM
For fun? :smallbiggrin:

Or maybe it was because you claimed a wolf, also suggesting for the wolves a technique to limit the usefulness of any villagers being tricksy, and then tried to retract it later when it became apparent that it was just a villager trick. :smalltongue:

Or that's what it looked like to the masons.

Fan
2009-06-03, 12:47 PM
Night Surgeon, the medical Alchemist, walked up to the scene that Murska had created... He was truly a butcher with the way he had taken them down, many of them were deaf, or otherwise injured in ways that would take the proper materials to repair. He sighed pulling out a scalpel, and a jar of proteins, before heading to work on one of the deafened ishbalans. Sloppy, simply, sloppy."

Murska
2009-06-03, 12:50 PM
Hey, it's the Ishbalan war, what I did is in comparison to most people like a pat on the back. >.>

happyturtle
2009-06-03, 12:56 PM
Happy stepped forward a worried look on her face. If there was to be fighting, she would only be a liability. Though she was nominally an alchemy apprentice, she had little talent for transmutation and felt sure she was a disappointment to her father.

"What should we do?" she whispered.

Fan
2009-06-03, 01:04 PM
Hey, it's the Ishbalan war, what I did is in comparison to most people like a pat on the back. >.>

Tis true, but a sympathetic evil is evil none the less, and you didn't even clean up your mess!:smallannoyed:

Reinholdt
2009-06-03, 01:11 PM
Happyturtle
Out of respect, obviously.
>>

Dirk Kris
2009-06-03, 01:20 PM
A quiet, shy boy emerges from the back of the crowd - no more than six. His face is dirty from a day of play, his long white hair blowing in the wind. With the unwavering confidence of a child, his eyes - one red, one blue - train on a man in the group - Billtodamax. He says nothing, just raises his arm and points. His friend is dead - someone has to answer for it.

Thufir
2009-06-03, 01:21 PM
*Scans player list*
Fleeing Coward. If he's innocent, why is he fleeing? We're not that scary are we? We totally are.

Aemoh
2009-06-03, 01:26 PM
*points at Night Surgeon*

For Great Justice! Also, day 1 random.

Murska
2009-06-03, 01:28 PM
Tis true, but a sympathetic evil is evil none the less, and you didn't even clean up your mess!:smallannoyed:

Dude, the purpose of this war is the utter ERADICATION of the Ishbalans.

Fan
2009-06-03, 01:35 PM
Dude, the purpose of this war is the utter ERADICATION of the Ishbalans.

...I never said I was healing them... Kidneys go for quite abit on the black market. Jar of proteins is material for field anesthetic.:smallamused:
Can't sell damaged goods after all.

Murska
2009-06-03, 01:45 PM
Night Surgeon. The State Alchemists would never do something like that.

Kyouhen
2009-06-03, 01:45 PM
...I never said I was healing them... Kidneys go for quite abit on the black market. Jar of proteins is material for field anesthetic.:smallamused:
Can't sell damaged goods after all.

Sure you can, you just slap a little discount on it. People will flock to the low low prices!

pondshadow
2009-06-03, 01:58 PM
Lets see who's #13 on the list today, annnnnnnnnnnnd... it Hyozo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like to make an acceptance speech?

The Bookworm
2009-06-03, 02:01 PM
Lex-Cat. Just because.

The Bushranger
2009-06-03, 02:07 PM
Happy stepped forward a worried look on her face. If there was to be fighting, she would only be a liability. Though she was nominally an alchemy apprentice, she had little talent for transmutation and felt sure she was a disappointment to her father.

"What should we do?" she whispered.

Stay calm and don't make yourself a target, Patrick O'Connell, the Ectoplasm Alchemist, replied.

((Malmagor, as a counterpoint and because it's been too long since I've been stalked. :smalltongue:))

Istari
2009-06-03, 02:38 PM
Thufir for randomness

Fan
2009-06-03, 02:39 PM
Night Surgeon. The State Alchemists would never do something like that.

Never said I was a STATE alchemist. I'm retired, and merely trying to.. Make a profit, and at the same time provide proper medical care to both sides.

Murska
2009-06-03, 02:42 PM
What're you doing in my flashback in the military quarantine zone then? :smallconfused:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-03, 02:43 PM
First day random point at Mustiado.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-03, 02:55 PM
Welcome back point to Reinholdt.

Recaiden
2009-06-03, 02:57 PM
The Bushranger

Fan
2009-06-03, 02:59 PM
What're you doing in my flashback in the military quarantine zone then? :smallconfused:

Every place has its looters, I happen to be a MEMORABLE looter. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-06-03, 04:22 PM
Bushranger

Deathslayer7
2009-06-03, 04:47 PM
I dont really want to lynch Murska or NS, so lets go with Happyturtle, since she always seems to make me feel guilty on day 1.

Fan
2009-06-03, 04:49 PM
...I'm a option how? One point against me, a band wagon makes not.

Thufir
2009-06-03, 05:03 PM
...I'm a option how? One point against me, a band wagon makes not.

2 points against you so far, which is the most anyone's got so far.

@V: Oh. Oh yeah. I just didn't notice the three Bushranger points on my spreadsheet. Large player list is large.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-03, 05:11 PM
Actually....

Bushranger- 3
Murska- 2
Night Surgeon- 2
Happyturtle- 2
Istari- 1
Lord Iames Osair- 1
Billtodamax- 1
Fleeing Coward- 1
Hyozo- 1
Lex-kat- 1
Malamagor- 1
Thufir- 1
Mustiado- 1
Reinholdt- 1

Fan
2009-06-03, 05:17 PM
2 points against you so far, which is the most anyone's got so far.

Is not.:smalltongue:

Istari
2009-06-03, 05:35 PM
Istatri- 1

OBJECTION!
Incorrect name spelling :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-03, 06:45 PM
Is it assumed that 25% rules are in effect or not if it is left unstated? Also, Lamech. Sorry, you're too smart to let live :smallamused:.

MOD
2009-06-03, 06:47 PM
Random dice indicate that Catseye2121 is my target...

Lamech
2009-06-03, 06:48 PM
Is it assumed that 25% rules are in effect or not if it is left unstated? Also, Lamech. Sorry, you're too smart to let live :smallamused:.Hurrah! I'm smart!

Shadowcaller
2009-06-03, 06:51 PM
Well, Lamech do make a great Sephiroth. :smalltongue:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.

evnafets
2009-06-03, 06:51 PM
evnafets points at Jontom Xire

Hey its day 1. Why not?

Deathslayer7
2009-06-03, 07:04 PM
I'll be away from Fri-Sun. Just letting you all know.

ThePhantom
2009-06-03, 08:26 PM
(Since I don't really think that bushranger is a wolf. Lamech)

ThePhantom, the Air Resonance Alchemist, shakes his head at Murska's work.
"Sloppy work. If you really want to make sure someone stays down, just break all the bones in their legs from the inside, no mess, and no one is going anywhere afterwards."

Fostire
2009-06-03, 08:29 PM
Night Surgeon for the tie

PirateMonk
2009-06-03, 08:40 PM
Banjo1985 for reasons of my own, which may or may not be random selection.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-03, 09:07 PM
Fleeing Coward because I know his role.

Lucky
2009-06-03, 10:58 PM
I'll point at Jontom Xire, if he's not a bad guy, he'll be killed tonight anyways.

Skippy
2009-06-03, 11:18 PM
I love the smell of new werewolf game threads. It smells like... Lynching!

Have fun, Alchemists!

Lamech
2009-06-03, 11:47 PM
Bushranger has a tail. Wait wrong game...

Kyouhen
2009-06-03, 11:50 PM
Fleeing Coward is pointing at Fleeing Coward and claims to know Fleeing Coward's role! He must be a wolf!

Thufir
2009-06-04, 02:04 AM
Please, for sanity’s sake, do not point at yourself or at the Narrators. Such actions will not save you from being auto-lynched.

Fleeing Coward because I know his role.

:smallsigh:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-04, 03:52 AM
evnafets points at Jontom Xire

Hey its day 1. Why not?

Good point, so following the same reasoning I point at Evnafets. :)

Btw, Evvie, I got the archive up on my server (see my signature). What are we going to do about the games that have run and finished since we took that snapshot of the archives?

Also I think you said something about your archive having some games that weren't in the bundle you sent me.

Lastly, would you like an FTP account so you can just copy the files onto my server directly?

Kyouhen
2009-06-04, 09:08 AM

Thurfir is raining on my parade by pointing out the rules. :smallannoyed:

onasuma
2009-06-04, 10:11 AM
Lex cat due to random scroll and point.

banjo1985
2009-06-04, 12:25 PM
"Ahhh...so this is war..."

The stranger with a ponytail stands outside of town, on a hill framed against the sunset, as is usual for dramatic souls such as himself. He strolls down towards the others, blowing an errant dark lock out of his eyeline.

"So what is it this time? Pirates? Monks? Ill tempered mutated sea bass with lasre beams attached to their heads?"

((Purely a retaliatory Day 1 point. Is the 25% lynch rule in operation in thsi game?))

Recaiden
2009-06-04, 12:38 PM
Lamech seems a good choice.

Kyouhen
2009-06-04, 12:45 PM
onasuma's random point is far from random as the first posters are unlikely to be picked. :smallannoyed:

Also I wonder what will happen to people's spreadsheets if I point at a dozen different people every day...:smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-06-04, 01:19 PM
Good thing I don't keep spreadsheets...

The Bushranger
2009-06-04, 01:34 PM
Night Surgeon as part of an attempt to avoid lynchdom.

Fan
2009-06-04, 01:42 PM
Night Surgeon as part of an attempt to avoid lynchdom.

Even though Lamech, and you are the ones tied for the lynch... :smallconfused:
Anyways, shifting to a counter point at Bushranger

Lamech
2009-06-04, 03:23 PM
Night Surgeon lamech is easily confused, so he didn't know if you agreed or not. And then I went and made a deal with someone else. Sorry about that.:smallsmile:

Fan
2009-06-04, 03:32 PM
I did agree, it's just that I was sending out Role PMs, and accidentally deleted your replys to make space... :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-06-04, 03:32 PM
retaliatory day one at deathslayer7

onasuma
2009-06-04, 03:57 PM
onasuma's random point is far from random as the first posters are unlikely to be picked. :smallannoyed:

Also I wonder what will happen to people's spreadsheets if I point at a dozen different people every day...:smallbiggrin:

Nay, I randomly selected bookworms post, which in turn pointed at lex cat.

Kyouhen
2009-06-04, 04:09 PM
Nay, I randomly selected bookworms post, which in turn pointed at lex cat.

The Bookworm it is!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-04, 07:22 PM

I know that pointing at myself won't count but I'm not going to get autolynched on day 1 so this is the easiest way to post something without getting a retaliation point :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-06-04, 07:28 PM
I did agree, it's just that I was sending out Role PMs, and accidentally deleted your replys to make space... :smallfrown:
Aww.... really sorry Lamech is easily confused. You can point at me if it will make you feel better.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-04, 07:34 PM
Votes Lamech.

TFT
2009-06-04, 07:37 PM
Hmm, random person on the page...
Kyouhen!

Hyozo
2009-06-04, 08:04 PM
I think I'll vote for Talic today.

Kyouhen
2009-06-04, 11:52 PM
Retaliating at Catseye2121!

Talic
2009-06-05, 03:59 AM
Hm. Murska. On day one, I don't think that's ever a bad point.

Helgraf
2009-06-05, 04:13 AM
The Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist points at Murska

Jontom Xire
2009-06-05, 08:40 AM
Starting tomorrow until Monday week I will be on holiday. I may log on and post, but then again I may be having far too much fun frolicking with a bevy of gorgeous, sexy, naked girls to bother. Or, more likely, too busy enjoying riding my motorbike, playing computer games, and building a couple of bookshelves.

Please don't auto-lynch me (or lynch me because you think my inactivity is suspicious).

Skippy
2009-06-05, 09:48 AM
I may be having far too much fun frolicking with a bevy of gorgeous, sexy, naked girls to bother.

I should just kill you out of envy. You're lucky I'm still a bit lawful.

Skippy
2009-06-05, 10:25 AM
End of Day 1

The Ishbalans and the Alchemists started fighting, discussing about the body discovered in the morning. In the desert, the temperature rises really quickly, and pretty soon the calm words became shouting, the hands became fists and suddenly, an ishbalan hit an alchemist.

"It was you, wasn't it? You murderer!" He yelled at the alchemist, a man with a close resemblance to himself. A man known to everyone as Night Surgeon

"No, wait, let me explain! See, I'm actually --"

"Shut up! You're nothing but a murderer, and you shall perish!"

The Ishbalans began throwing stones to the man. Meanwhile, the State Alchemists began asking themselves:

"Say, do you even know who that guy is?"

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell. I'd say he wasn't with us, actually. It doesn't even seem like the uniform fits him at all, you know?"

"Huh. That's weird. Well, if he's not one of us, I won't do anything to save him. They might even kill me, too."

So the Alchemists just stood there, watching how the man who nobody recognized was being stoned to death.

After the guy stopped moving, the Ishbalans went closer to take a look of the man they had killed. He looked familiar, just as one of them. His face looked as the face of a man who would do anything for his family and friends, but in his arm there were the Forbidden symbols that marked him as someone who had studied Alchemy, thus making a deal with the Devil. That man was, without them knowing, the man who would be known as Scar, who had infiltrated the Alchemists in hopes of stopping the war from the inside.

In an alley nearby, a gorgeous woman with dark hair smiled, and walked away, followed by a small but really fat man. Everything was going according to their plans.

Summary: Night Surgeon was lynched. He was Scar, the transmuter.
Those with night actions, please send them to Haruki and myself.
Night 1 starts now and will end in 24 hours or so.

Also, two reminders: In case of a tie, the first one who reaches the majority of points is the one lynched.

Also, if you change your vote, please strike your previous vote, like this:

Point to be null

From now on, if you don't do this, we'll take your first point as the valid one.

Haruki-kun
2009-06-06, 12:58 PM
((Night extended 12 hours. I'll update tonight.

Or tomorrow morning depending on your time zone.))

evnafets
2009-06-06, 05:50 PM
Also, if you change your vote, please strike your previous vote
From now on, if you don't do this, we'll take your first point as the valid one.
Would it be possible to take the last vote posted instead of the first one?
To me thats the one that makes more sense.

Kyouhen
2009-06-06, 05:59 PM

I think the point is it's harder to count votes when you have to manually take away votes people meant to cross off, so you'd better cross them off yourself if you're trying to save someone.:smalltongue:

evnafets
2009-06-06, 07:17 PM
Oh I know its harder to keep track as people keep changing their vote. (you're the perfect case in point)
It just makes more sense to take the last vote rather than the first.
After some further thought though I realise if it was the last vote that counted you wouldn't have an incentive to go back and cross the previous one out :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2009-06-06, 10:49 PM

((We'd still request that you strike out the previous one.))

-----------------------------------------------

Night 1 ends.

"Twenty-four hours have gone by since the locals rebeled against the army," said the Commander. It was early in the morning, and the meeting had only just begun. "The chances of controlling the situation are slim at best. I believe we may have to prepare for a full war."

"Commander," said one of the present soldiers. "This is all a huge misunderstanding. I'm sure if only we could only call for a peaceful meeting we might--"

He was interrupted by a soldier banging his fist on the table. "What is the point? Have you not seen what they've done? They've already destroyed a large portion of the area and killed several of our men. And more and more of them join them with every passing minute. Not only that, but we cannot even hand them the alchemist responsible for killing that child."

"Commander," said the first soldier, "who was responsible for it?"

The Commander hesitated. "We do not know. As much as we have tried, we have been unable to find the guilty party."

"These are humans!" shouted the soldier, standing up. "They're human lives! We cannot continue to take lives based on such an event!"

"What do you propose?" asked the other soldier. "A formal apology? Some flowers? A nice, handwritten letter?"

"I propose we talk to them!" said the first soldier as he took a sip of water. "We originally came in peace to this land, and there's no reason why we... should.... uh.... UCK!" The soldier grasped his own throat and made a choking noise as he stood up and collapsed. He was dead before he hit the ground.

"Soldier!" shouted the commander, rushing to his aid. The other soldier took the glass of water and sniffed it, then poured it into a potted plant. In less than a minute, the plant began to wilt.

"They poisoned our water," he said. "Anyone else want to try 'talking to them'?"

Summary:
Selrahc was poisoned. He was an Officer.

Day 2 begins now and ends in roughly 48 hours.

Did not vote yesterday:
Trixie
Uncle Festy
Mustiado
Fleeing Coward
dragonprime

Kyouhen
2009-06-06, 11:07 PM
evnafets for putting a point in my case!

Recaiden
2009-06-06, 11:08 PM
Kyouhen for a confusing signature.

Kyouhen
2009-06-06, 11:21 PM
Retaliatory point at Recaiden!

Lex-Kat
2009-06-06, 11:43 PM
Kyouhen, for wreaking havoc on my spreadsheet.

happyturtle
2009-06-06, 11:45 PM
Lex-kat for keeping a spreadsheet

Kyouhen
2009-06-06, 11:53 PM
Lex-kat for- HEY!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-07, 12:03 AM
Kyouhen for the same reasons as Lex-kat

Talic
2009-06-07, 12:26 AM
Kyouhen, for the same reasons as the reasons for the same reasons that Fleeing Coward posted.

MOD
2009-06-07, 12:30 AM
Random die rolling indicates that Hyozo is my target.

Helgraf
2009-06-07, 03:49 AM
Hyozo, because all the sarcastic clapping alchemy in the world isn't going to help Kyouhen now.

The Bushranger
2009-06-07, 07:00 AM
Mustiado..

The Bookworm
2009-06-07, 07:08 AM
Kyouhen, because I like to keep a spreadsheet ORGANIZED and NEAT.

Reinholdt
2009-06-07, 07:25 AM
Murska. Always a wolf. ALWAYS.

Thufir
2009-06-07, 07:43 AM
Summary:
Selrahc was poisoned. He was an Officer.

I want to be clear: By officer you mean Military Official (Mason)? Or just Alchemist (Villager)?

PirateMonk
2009-06-07, 08:01 AM
Kyouhen for crimes against spreadsheets, or something.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-07, 08:45 AM
The little white-haired boy glares at the catboy Reinholdt. He saw him creeping around near the soldiers' tents, and now one of them was dead.

((Reinholdt for being a playa!))

Kyouhen
2009-06-07, 09:38 AM
Kyouhen, because I like to keep a spreadsheet ORGANIZED and NEAT.

The Bookworm. :smallbiggrin:

Also I have to ask. When do you guys update your sheets? As you check the thread or when the day phase ends?

Aemoh
2009-06-07, 10:07 AM
*points at happyturtle for some reason* **

**Also known as random.

Recaiden
2009-06-07, 10:14 AM
The Bookworm. :smallbiggrin:

Also I have to ask. When do you guys update your sheets? As you check the thread or when the day phase ends?

When the day ends. If I bother to keep a spreadsheet.

Istari
2009-06-07, 10:35 AM
Reinholdt
Yes, I wrote something completely random in whtie text, so what?

Kyouhen
2009-06-07, 10:42 AM
Thank you Recaiden. :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2009-06-07, 10:52 AM
I want to be clear: By officer you mean Military Official (Mason)? Or just Alchemist (Villager)?

((Military Officer. Alchemists will be declared as "Alchemist".))

Murska
2009-06-07, 11:33 AM
Reinholdt. :smallconfused:

ThePhantom
2009-06-07, 11:49 AM
In an isolated party of the alchemists' camp, ThePhantom shakes his head.
"First poison, and now people are saying someone is trying to cause confusion? That is not good.
Kyouhen has to go. Its not a safe time for people to cause confusion."

Shadowcaller
2009-06-07, 11:51 AM
Reinholdt do vote for Murska a lot, but my hunch sense is tingeling...

onasuma
2009-06-07, 12:07 PM
Due to shadows logic, I point at murska

Lex-Kat
2009-06-07, 12:52 PM
Kyouhen, I update the spreadsheet whenever. You also forgot to crossout Lex-kat, so your current point won't count. :smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-06-07, 02:14 PM
Kyouhen, I update the spreadsheet whenever. You also forgot to crossout Lex-kat, so your current point won't count. :smallsmile:

Thank you Lex-kat for pointing my sneaky attempt at further messing with spreadsheets out. :smallannoyed:

Deathslayer7
2009-06-07, 02:19 PM
I'll go with Aemoh cause he always suspicious to me.

pondshadow
2009-06-07, 03:11 PM
It appears I have we have a vendetta against Kyouhen

Lamech
2009-06-07, 05:56 PM
Bushranger 'cause I can?

Mustiado
2009-06-07, 06:26 PM
The Bushranger!

evnafets
2009-06-07, 06:29 PM
I think there are too many people pointing at Kyouhen right now for him to be on the Homunculus team. Yes his constant vote changing mucks up spreadsheets, but its not a good reason to kill him. If he was on team evil would he really draw attention (and enmity) to himself in this manner? I would judge it less than likely. So I think we should presume Kyouhen innocent.

The thing is I don't really have any idea of who might be an actual Homunculus. So I'm just going to go with one of the people on his bandwagon currently. (on the reasoning that at least one is there)
evnafets points at PirateMonk

Kyouhen
2009-06-07, 06:58 PM
I think there are too many people pointing at Kyouhen right now for him to be on the Homunculus team. Yes his constant vote changing mucks up spreadsheets, but its not a good reason to kill him. If he was on team evil would he really draw attention (and enmity) to himself in this manner? I would judge it less than likely. So I think we should presume Kyouhen innocent.

The thing is I don't really have any idea of who might be an actual Homunculus. So I'm just going to go with one of the people on his bandwagon currently. (on the reasoning that at least one is there)
evnafets points at PirateMonk

Actually evnafets I very likely would draw attention to myself in that manner to avoid being labelled as a homunculus. :smallbiggrin: But I'm not one this time.

TFT
2009-06-07, 08:20 PM
Kyouhen. Pointback for pointback.

Fostire
2009-06-07, 09:46 PM
Kyouhen cause he's making it easier for the wolves to hide

Hyozo
2009-06-07, 09:54 PM
pondshadow is being pointed at today.

Madmal
2009-06-07, 10:16 PM
Kyouhen
Because when you spread chaos and confusion, you're not supposed to loud about it, specially on WW games.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-07, 11:47 PM
Murska, because Rein is right. :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2009-06-08, 04:23 AM
Murska, as the other option seems to be Reinholdt.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-08, 08:51 AM
Kyouhen because being confusing and irritating just derails games making it easier for the bad guys.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-08, 09:52 AM
I'll point at Jontom Xire, if he's not a bad guy, he'll be killed tonight anyways.

I'll point at Lucky for this comment the other day.

Kyouhen
2009-06-08, 10:21 AM
Jontom Xire because I'm only making it easier for wolves to hide if people think I have a logical reason for all of this!

Really people. Have I made any attempts to sway a bandwagon against someone I've pointed at? Have I attempted to justify any of my points? How exactly am I either spreading confusion or helping the wolves? :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-06-08, 11:12 AM
No, Kyouhen is right. Let's kill him anyway.

Trixie
2009-06-08, 06:04 PM
Yet another week-without-net :smallsigh:

Murska, until I catch up :smallmad:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-08, 07:30 PM
I join the killing of lucky. I will kill jontom!!!! mwahahahahahahaha.:smallbiggrin:

yay sleep deprivation!

The Bushranger
2009-06-09, 03:36 AM
Lamech....

Kyouhen
2009-06-09, 08:54 AM
Retaliatory point at Recaiden!

Skippy
2009-06-09, 09:34 AM
Day 2 ends!!!

Once again, the crowd gathered during the day, trying to figure out who has been involved in all the killings that have happened during the last few days.

Suddenly, a voice is heard, above all the other voices in the crowd.

"It was him!"

As the crowd turns around to see the one who's being blamed, the voice is heard again.

"No, wait, it wasn't him, it was this other guy!"

The crowd turns again, and the voice is heard a third time.

"No, wait, it was this other person!"

The crowd begins to get tired of this stunt, because it isn't funny anymore. They still turn around, when, as predicted, the voice is heard again.

"Wait, it wasn't him, that's silly. It was him!"

The crowd turns around, annoyed at the person who is screaming, and they ask him.

"Why are you doing this? Do you think this is funny? People are dying and you're only distracting us from the real killers! What if you're one of them? Get him!"

The crowd began preparing themselves to kill him, when suddenly an explosion elsewhere happened. As everyone turned around to see, the guy who was going to be killed disappeared, and couldn't be found.

In a back alley, the short, fat guy licked a bone and smiled.

Summary: Kyouhen was lynched, but his corpse was eaten by Gluttony.
Night starts now and ends in 24 hours. Please send your night actions to Haruki and me.

Autolynch warning: Dragonprime.

Kyouhen
2009-06-09, 11:52 AM
Yep, I've learned my lesson. Spreadsheets are serious business. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-06-11, 01:24 AM
Night 2 ends.

The flames devoured the building that night. The source of the fire was unknown, but it was suspected that it began somewhere on the bottom floor.

"Did everyone get out safely?" asked one of the officers.

"Sir! I believe there's still people caugh on the second floor!"

"There they are!" yelled a third officer, pointing at a window.

Several men and women were trapped within the building. Two officers streteched out a large, resistant fabric and yelled. "JUMP!"

The people began jumping and were caught, but the order came too late for one more person as the entire building collapsed on him.

Off in the alley, a woman laughed.

Summary:
Talic was killed in a fire. He was Barry the Chopper.

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours or so.

Did not vote yesterday:
Thufir
Lucky
billtodamax

Has not voted for two days and is in danger of auto-lynch:
dragonprime

Important announcement: I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday with no Internet Access. Skippy will take over until then, so please, send in any actions to him. Anything sent to me, be it actions or questions, will not be seen. Thank you.

This narration sucked so much..... <.<

billtodamax
2009-06-11, 01:29 AM
I didn't vote? Oh, then RSG

Reinholdt
2009-06-11, 01:30 AM
Shadowcaller
Cause "my hunch sense is tingling." :smalltongue:

Helgraf
2009-06-11, 04:17 AM
Murska, per constant.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-11, 04:27 AM
Shadowcaller
Cause "my hunch sense is tingling." :smalltongue:

Bah, you wrongfully lynched me in LLD, is that not enough?
*mumbles something about evil cats*
Helgraf

MOD
2009-06-11, 04:39 AM
Jontom Xire as indicated by random die rolling. Only a wolf wouldn't post some invisible text...

happyturtle
2009-06-11, 06:05 AM
Reinholdt

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/posters/reinholdt.jpg

Dirk Kris
2009-06-11, 07:18 AM
((Random at Thufir because I've never pointed at him before.))

The little boy with the white hair and the different-colored eyes points at a man he does not recognize. And he's lived in this town his whole (short) life.

banjo1985
2009-06-11, 07:28 AM
Murska I guess, completely at random, because I have no logic to aim my point.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-11, 09:06 AM
MOD for being random

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-11, 09:18 AM
I still think Lucky's comment was suspicious.

Madmal
2009-06-11, 09:32 AM
i agree with this
Lucky

Lamech
2009-06-11, 09:38 AM
Lord Iames Osari, DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY. And his nobles too

Murska
2009-06-11, 09:43 AM
Lucky, by the virtue of not being me.

The Bookworm
2009-06-11, 10:26 AM
Shadowcaller is my guess.

Deathslayer7
2009-06-11, 11:16 AM
agrees with happy.

Reinholdt

ThePhantom
2009-06-11, 11:43 AM
"A fire burned part of our camp, and still no sign of whoever was behind it. How lucky for them."

The Bushranger
2009-06-11, 12:21 PM
Reinholdt.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-11, 01:11 PM
Dragonprime He will be autolynched. If we kill anyone else, then we will lose two possible villagers, not just one.

Deathslayer7
2009-06-11, 01:14 PM
but you dont know if he is a villager. could be a homonculus.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-11, 01:24 PM
Could be, yes. But since everyone is still just guessing, and I have no suspicions myself, I think it best we only go for one "possible" at a time.

Istari
2009-06-11, 02:39 PM
Malmagor Andrigal becau "ahh no smiley atta-!" :smallannoyed::smallredface::smallamused::smallton gue::smallconfused::smallfurious::smalleek::smallf urious::smallfrow:smallyuk::smallcool:

Fostire
2009-06-11, 02:54 PM
ThePhantom
You found tiny invisible text: gain 50 xp

Uncle Festy
2009-06-11, 05:52 PM
Lex, because randomly lynching potential autolynchees is usually a bad thing. The lynch is the town's only tool, and blindly giving it up is rarely the best course of action.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-11, 06:28 PM
Auto-lynches serve the wolves. I'm not asking you to give up your lynch, I'm asking you to use it wisely and not let two die for the price of one.

Most auto-lynchees are Villagers or their equivalent.

Lucky- IIII
Reinholdt- III
Murska- II
Shadowcaller- II
RedScholarGypsy- I
Helgraf- I
Jontom Xire- I
Thufir- I
MOD- I
Lord Iames Osari- I
Dragonprime- I
Malmagor Andrigal- I
ThePhantom- I
Lex-kat- I

PirateMonk
2009-06-11, 06:30 PM
Uncle Festy for being an autolynchee sympathizer.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-11, 06:34 PM
Well, yes, but having our lynches be directed by who's on the auto list isn't good. We need to use our lynches intelligently, and that means not blindly throwing them away to lynch someone who's going to die anyways.

happyturtle
2009-06-11, 06:38 PM
I agree with Festy. If it was end-game, the numbers might be different, but this early in the game, let the autolynchees be auto'd.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-11, 07:38 PM
Sorry, I hate using spreadsheets, whereas this just seems easier. Hope no one minds.

Day 1 Vote Record:

Istari: 0
Kyouhen 1

Lord Iames Osari: 1
Phantom 2

Bushranger: 4
Malmagor 3
Recaiden 18
billtothemax 19
Lamech 29
Night surgeon 38

Talic: 1
Murska 4
Hyozo 44

Murska: 2
Lamech 5
Night Surgeon 6
Talic 46
Helgraf 47

Happyturtle: 2
Reinholdt 7
Deathslayer 20

Billtothemax: 1
Dirk Kris 8

Fleeing Coward: 1
Thufir 9
Kyouhen 30

Night Surgeon: 5
Aemoh 10
Murska 11
Fostire 26
Bushranger 37
Lamech 39

Hyozo: 1
pondshadow 12

lex-cat: 2
Bookworm 13
onasuma 33

Malmagor: 0
Bushranger 14

Thufir: 1
Istari 15
Kyouhen 32

Mustiado: 1
Lord Iames Osari 16

Reinholdt: 1
Lex-kat 17

Lamech: 5
RedSG 21
Shadowcaller 23
phantom 25
Recaiden 35
Lex-kat 42

Catseye: 1
MOD 22
kyouhen 45

Jontom Xire : 2
evnafets 24
Lucky 28

Banjo: 1
Piratemonk 27

evnafets: 1
Jonton Xire 31

Piratemonk: 1
Banjo 34

Onasuma: 0
Kyouhen 36

Deathslayer7: 1
Happyturtle 40

Bookworm: 0
Kyouhen 41

Kyouhen: 1
Catseye 43

Day 1 kill: Night Surgeon/Scar
Night 1 kill: Selrahc/Mason

I think that's right.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-11, 07:39 PM
Day 2 Vote Record:

evnafets
Kyouhen 1

Kyouhen
Recaiden 2
Lext-kat 4
Fleeing Coward 7
Talic 8
Bookworm 11
Piratemonk 13
phantom 18
pondshadow 22
catseye 26
fostire 27
Malmagor 29
JX 32
Recaiden 34

Recaiden
Kyouhen 3

Lex-kay
happyturtle 5
kyouhen6*

Hyozo
MOD 8
Helgraf 9

Mustadio
Bushranger 10

Murska
Reinholdt 12
onasuma 20
Festy 30
banjo 31
Trixie 35

Reinholdt
Dirk Kris 14
Istari 16
Murska 17
Shadowcaller 19

Happyturtle
Aemoh 15

Aemoh
DS7 21

Bushranger
Lamech 23
Mustadio 24

Piratemonk
evnafets 25

pondshadow
Hyozo 28

Lucky
Iames 33
RSG 36

Lamech
Bushranger 37

*After this I'm not bothering with Kyouhen's posts

Day 2 Kill: Kyouhen/???
Night 2 Kill: Talic/Barry the chopper

Jontom Xire
2009-06-12, 05:01 AM
Mustiado. Why? In Kyou the wolves had an amazingly lucky hit rate and some very clever play, all masterminded (I believe) by Mustiado. In this game the wolves have had an amazingly lucky hit rate (so far). Coincidence? Let's check.

Thufir
2009-06-12, 07:13 AM
In the absence of any significant suspicions, I'm going to agree with Lex. Dragonprime.

Aemoh
2009-06-12, 01:45 PM
Fostire, for great victory!

Also, random.

pondshadow
2009-06-12, 03:37 PM
Lucky sounds like a good pick

evnafets
2009-06-12, 07:19 PM
evnafets points at Reinholdt

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-12, 07:38 PM
Jontom Xire
He knows why :smallamused:

TFT
2009-06-12, 08:02 PM
Well, no information, so...

Fleeing Coward is hiding something, I just know it!

Skippy
2009-06-13, 04:14 PM
End of Day 3

Sorry, I'm in a total hurry right now. Gotta run quickly, so I'm going to just post the results here and I'll add the fluff when I've got time.

Lucky was lynched. He was Col. Roy Mustang.
Dragonprime was autolynched. He was an Alchemist.

Night 3 starts now and ends in 24 hours, please send all night actions to me. I'll update this again soon.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-13, 06:40 PM
Well, that worked out for the best, now didn't it?

Not only did we lose an Alchemist, but you lynched a Mason.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-14, 09:25 AM
*hugs Lexy*
It'll be OK - we'll get 'em.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-14, 10:32 AM
Yeah. If you're playing a good guy role like that, don't start the game by saying "he will die tonight."

PirateMonk
2009-06-14, 11:02 AM
Yeah. If you're playing a good guy role like that, don't start the game by saying "he will die tonight."

I believe he was suggesting that the Homunculi would kill JX if he wasn't one of them. Not the best argument, perhaps, but not particularly suspicious.

Skippy
2009-06-15, 12:40 AM
Night 3 ends!

As everybody recovers from the sudden change from day to night and the bodies appearing, everybody goes to sleep, still not knowing how could everyone just not notice the day ending and the night starting.

Everybody was so distracted trying to remember that empty time, that nobody realized that somebody else was missing. They only noticed it when the morning came again, as the head count was shorter.

In a room somewhere, The Homunculi were gathered.

"The war should begin shortly. Our task here is almost over, and pretty soon all we'll have to do is wait. They'll start using the Red Stones in no time, and the development of the Philosopher's Stone will continue. Let's hope they don't take too long..."

Somewhere else, a stealthy asassin was ready to take another life, when a cat jumped from a ledge and startled him, making him miss the shot.

Summary:
MOD was killed by the Homunculi. He was an Alchemist.
Riza Hawkeye attempted to kill someone, but failed.
Day 4 starts now and will end in 48 hours or so.

banjo1985
2009-06-15, 03:52 AM
Evnafets...just because

MOD
2009-06-15, 06:48 AM
Damn homunculi...

Lex-Kat
2009-06-15, 12:42 PM
Uncle Festy, unless I get a better target.

Reinholdt
2009-06-15, 12:44 PM
ThePhantom

pondshadow
2009-06-15, 01:59 PM
I join the killing of lucky. I will kill jontom!!!! mwahahahahahahaha.:smallbiggrin:

yay sleep deprivation!

RedScholarGypsy for making the all important second point.

Aemoh
2009-06-15, 03:27 PM
*points at ThePhantom*

Not trying to follow Reinholdt, but, based on yesterday's votes Phantom's the one that pushed the Lucky wagon over. Well, technically Murska did, but that was survival point. *shrugs*

*goes back to idling*

onasuma
2009-06-15, 03:35 PM
Evnafets cause banjo is.

Mustiado
2009-06-15, 03:37 PM
JX for trying to revenge point me out of this game. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-06-15, 03:46 PM
Eep, sorry I've been so quiet. Busy...

ThePhantom.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-15, 03:52 PM
Aemoh, I don't trust his constant random votes...

Deathslayer7
2009-06-15, 04:27 PM
i say banjo1985

Hyozo
2009-06-15, 04:51 PM
I think that I'll try Aemoh's logic and point at ThePhantom today.

Lamech
2009-06-15, 05:48 PM
Hyozo, while I catch up because this game slipped my mind.

Recaiden
2009-06-15, 05:54 PM
ThePhantom is looking suspicious.

PirateMonk
2009-06-15, 06:23 PM
All-important second point on RedScholarGypsy.

Thufir
2009-06-15, 06:24 PM
Well, not much has aroused my suspicions so far, except this:

No, Kyouhen is right. Let's kill him anyway.

Now, Kyouhen was causing no end of frustration and confusion, making him a reasonable target, but this comment seemed a bit far.
Combined with the curious fact that on that day, if my spreadsheet is right, Recaiden pointed at Kyouhen twice. He made his first point early on, then after some time had passed he struck it through and replaced it with the above quote, pointing at the same person again.

So while I can see the logic behind the Phantom bandwagon, my point goes to Recaiden for the moment.

ThePhantom
2009-06-15, 07:15 PM
The Air Resonance Alchemist watches as the alchemists start to focus their anger against him. Why him?

(It was just going with the bandwagon, is that so wrong? If it is, then The Bushranger is next on the list to be lynched. And since I don't want to be lynched today, RedScholarGypsy)

Helgraf
2009-06-15, 11:15 PM
Oh, well done, Hyozo, the Sarcastic Clapping Alchemist noted derisively as he brought his palms together three times in slow succession.

Talic
2009-06-16, 12:34 AM
(( Just stating, day 2 results aren't up on the front page.))

Haruki-kun
2009-06-16, 01:24 AM
(( Just stating, day 2 results aren't up on the front page.))

((They are now.))

Jontom Xire
2009-06-16, 03:29 AM
Officially back, but not yet fully caught up, but I will point at RedScholarGypsy.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-16, 08:59 AM
Onasuma because...random.

Madmal
2009-06-16, 09:13 AM
aiming at ThePhantom

The Bookworm
2009-06-16, 09:22 AM
The Phantom

billtodamax
2009-06-16, 04:02 PM
RedScholarGypsy

Fostire
2009-06-16, 08:35 PM
Recaiden
this text is not invisible

happyturtle
2009-06-16, 08:39 PM
Banjo for no reason

Haruki-kun
2009-06-17, 02:29 PM
Day 4 ends.

As the sun set, a crowd surrounded the Air Resonance Alchemist. The Ishbalians were not happy and constantly muttered things like "murderer", "killer", and "heretic".

An old man stepped forth and looked at him in the eye. "Were you there that night?" he asked.

The Alchemist looked confused. "What night?"

"The night when that child was killed. Were you there?"

"...I was," he admitted. "But it was not my doing."

"He's lying!" shouted one of the Ishbalians. "How do we know he really didn't do it?"

"Most of our men were there that night," continues the Air Resonance Alchemist, ignoring the Ishbalian, "it would be very hard to find out which one--"

"Like hell it would be hard!" shouts another Ishbalian. "It would be very easy if we just killed you all, one by one!"

"Gentlemen, please!" says the Alchemist. But it was pointless. The ishbalians had made up their minds. Two of them came forth with a rope and tied it around his neck, then proceeded to hang him.

When the crowd had gone, a few other Alchemists arrived, looking for him, but by the time they arrived, he was gone. He was repported as Missing in Action.

Summary:
The Phantom was lynched. His body was eaten.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Please send in your night actions.

Haruki-kun
2009-06-19, 02:19 AM
Night 4 ends.

"I can't take this anymore!" yelled the soldier as he fell to his knees. "Please! End it! Kill me! Get me away! But don't make me do this!"

The superior officer looked down at the kneeling man and scoffed. "Pathetic. Is that how you serve your country, soldier? By cowering in the face of battle?"

The soldier was in tears, a mixture of rage, grief, and shock. As the tears splashed down his cheek and into his blood-stained uniform, he looked up again. "96 hours," he said. "In 96 hours... I've lost count of the lives I've taken. Men. Women. Even children. I can't take this anymore. Lock me up! Do whatever you want! But don't force me to participate in this anymore! I did not sign up for this!"

"You did not 'sign up' for anything, soldier," said the officer. "You are here to serve your country."

"I'm here to kill!" shouted the soldier. "My country wants me to take lives!"

The soldier continued to weep. The officer came closer and grabbed his neck. "I never expected something like this from you. Not from someone of your family." He turned to another officer. "Take him away. I don't want to see this man ever again."

Summary:
Evnafets was taken away (night killed). He was Alex Louis Armstrong.

Day 5 begins now and ends in 48 hours or so.

Did not vote yesterday:
Catseye2121
FleeingCoward
Helgraf
Jontom Xire ((Never mind...))
Istari
Lord Iames Osari
Murska
RedScholarGypsy
Uncle Festy

Is in immediate Danger of Auto-lynch:
Trixie

Jontom Xire
2009-06-19, 02:56 AM
Day 5 begins now and ends in 48 hours or so.

Did not vote yesterday:
Catseye2121
FleeingCoward
Helgraf
Jontom Xire
Istari
Lord Iames Osari
Murska
RedScholarGypsy
Uncle Festy

Is in immediate Danger of Auto-lynch:
Trixie[/B]

Want to bet?

Officially back, but not yet fully caught up, but I will point at RedScholarGypsy.

banjo1985
2009-06-19, 06:46 AM
I find that Banjo guy suspicious.

If not him then Festy, but I definitely think you should vote for Banjo. :smallwink:

billtodamax
2009-06-19, 06:54 AM
Banjo makes a good point...
Banjo1985

Jontom Xire
2009-06-19, 08:07 AM
Fleeing Coward. He betrayed my trust in Kyou, he betrayed my trust in Sharn ALREADY and so I just have to get him lynched here before he does the same thing again. Not that I have any trust to be betrayed in this game, but it's the principle of the thing that counts.

Reinholdt
2009-06-19, 09:04 AM
The Bushranger

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-19, 09:08 AM
Billtothemax for trying to kill a simple alchemist (villager).

Madmal
2009-06-19, 09:17 AM
Fleeing Coward

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-19, 09:18 AM
Fleeing Coward. He betrayed my trust in Kyou, he betrayed my trust in Sharn ALREADY and so I just have to get him lynched here before he does the same thing again. Not that I have any trust to be betrayed in this game, but it's the principle of the thing that counts.

Jontom Xire, it's your fault in trying to get me to work with you every game :smalltongue:
I had every reason to do what I did in Kyou considering your timing and role. I havn't betrayed you yet in Sharn, I just signaled my intention to betray if necessary although I think you gave away more than you should there with what you said here :smallbiggrin:

The Bookworm
2009-06-19, 09:27 AM
Fleeing Coward is clearly guilty.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-19, 09:28 AM
If been an alchemist is a crime, then I confess that I'm guilty of all charges :smallbiggrin:
One more thing I'd like to point out - Jontom's still alive and not using any real logic for his points this game. Might be something worth considering once you guys get confirmation that I am just an alchemist by my lynch.

banjo1985
2009-06-19, 09:34 AM
Banjo makes a good point...
Banjo1985

Listen to Bill, he knows his stuff. :smallbiggrin:
I'm a significantly better target for the lynch than Coward, as I'm much less use to the villagers if I am an innocent.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-19, 09:36 AM
Billtodamax, due reason that would drive you mad... MAD!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-19, 09:37 AM
Listen to Bill, he knows his stuff. :smallbiggrin:
I'm a significantly better target for the lynch than Coward, as I'm much less use to the villagers if I am an innocent.

I'm also more likely to cause trouble for the villagers if I'm not though :smallwink:
Yes, I'm deliberately arguing against my own survival for fun

Jontom Xire
2009-06-19, 09:40 AM
If been an alchemist is a crime, then I confess that I'm guilty of all charges :smallbiggrin:
One more thing I'd like to point out - Jontom's still alive and not using any real logic for his points this game. Might be something worth considering once you guys get confirmation that I am just an alchemist by my lynch.

Give me a break. It's what? Day 2? No real voting records to speak of yet, and I've been on holiday for the last week and not paying attention at all.

<sigh>

I need to start paying more attention to these games. I do have a reputation to maintain after all. It's just that when I don't have any sort of role it can be quite hard work to get motivated.

Also I find that as soon as I start a spreadsheet and analysis I end up getting night killed, so recently I've been NOT starting a spreadsheet so as not to get night killed only to find I've got no idea what's happening and so no clues as to how to identify bad guys.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-19, 10:06 AM
Give me a break. It's what? Day 2? No real voting records to speak of yet, and I've been on holiday for the last week and not paying attention at all.

<sigh>

I need to start paying more attention to these games. I do have a reputation to maintain after all. It's just that when I don't have any sort of role it can be quite hard work to get motivated.

Also I find that as soon as I start a spreadsheet and analysis I end up getting night killed, so recently I've been NOT starting a spreadsheet so as not to get night killed only to find I've got no idea what's happening and so no clues as to how to identify bad guys.

It's Day 5 and you seem to have no trouble keeping up with Kyou or plotting in Sharn so forgive me for not believing that you just havn't been following this game :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-06-19, 10:11 AM
In Jontom's defence, he's had the not-paying-attention thing happen in a few games recently where he was a villager.

*is also suffering from too-many-games-itis and hardly paying attention*

*points randomly at Helgraf*

Deathslayer7
2009-06-19, 10:36 AM
quick point at Jontom Xire

Lamech
2009-06-19, 11:36 AM

<sigh>

Also I find that as soon as I start a spreadsheet and analysis I end up getting night killed, so recently I've been NOT starting a spreadsheet so as not to get night killed only to find I've got no idea what's happening and so no clues as to how to identify bad guys.I'm going to go with not buying this. Jontom Xire

Uncle Festy
2009-06-19, 01:49 PM
I'd rather not sell it personally. :smalltongue:
But yeah, JX.

pondshadow
2009-06-19, 02:46 PM
I don't trust Jontom Xire, ever.

The Bushranger
2009-06-19, 03:04 PM
Fleeing Coward

PirateMonk
2009-06-19, 04:51 PM
That's not good.

Recaiden for complex reasons.

Fostire
2009-06-19, 05:40 PM
Fleeing Coward.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-19, 06:40 PM
Fostire. For not leaving any gp or xp in white text.

Istari
2009-06-19, 06:55 PM
Jontom Xire is a bit suspicious

Aemoh
2009-06-19, 08:46 PM
Interesting. JX wagon grew super fast, and every time the wagons have come even, he pulled ahead again. Let's see what happens this time.

*points at Fleeing Coward*

Evened up now, 6-6 by my count.

Reinholdt
2009-06-19, 08:49 PM
Fleeing Coward

Recaiden
2009-06-19, 09:35 PM
Jontom Xire, I've never heard worse logic from you. And the worst part is that some of it was true!

Mustiado
2009-06-19, 10:49 PM
JX, assuming I haven't been auto'd.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-20, 07:00 AM
It's Day 5 and you seem to have no trouble keeping up with Kyou or plotting in Sharn so forgive me for not believing that you just havn't been following this game :smalltongue:

I have a role in Kyou and am also central to all the activity going on, plus have some ideas and leads. As for Sharn, we all have roles and it's supposed to be like Ravnica which was excellently actively fun.

Kyou has taken up all my time so far, and Sharn hasn't taken much effort anyway - so far.

Hyozo
2009-06-20, 12:33 PM
I think I'll vote for the Fleeing Coward, just because I can't see much merrit in either argument and this will tie them back up.

happyturtle
2009-06-20, 12:41 PM
Switching to FC because I think Jontom's innocent.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-20, 09:08 PM
I think I'll vote for the Fleeing Coward, just because I can't see much merrit in either argument and this will tie them back up.

There's not much argument either way because Jontom started this whiole stupid bandwagon over another game. I was as much pointing back in retaliation because I know I'm just a villager.

Helgraf
2009-06-21, 12:34 AM

I despise meta-logic, Jontom Xire

Murska
2009-06-21, 05:57 AM
Mm-hmm. The baner died, eh? And there's no random lynchwagon against me because of it?

AND I have to choose between JX and FC? How can I do that? :smallannoyed:

Happyturtle, help meh!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-21, 06:30 AM
Mm-hmm. The baner died, eh? And there's no random lynchwagon against me because of it?

Happyturtle, help meh!

Because all the baner's death means is that the wolves are doing the smart thing and voiding whoever they choose to kill each night.

Also, you did make your choice. A vote for anyone but Jontom as the votes currently stand is a vote for my death :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-06-21, 07:46 AM
Fleeing Coward because I always suspect JX, and it's getting tiring. :smallamused:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-06-21, 09:42 AM

Happyturtle, help meh!

I'll point at you, Murska.

PirateMonk
2009-06-21, 12:14 PM

Good point.

Murska.

Skippy
2009-06-22, 12:10 AM
Day ends!!!

Once again the Ishbalans and militars gather. Everyone is tense and the war is about to begin, with all of the mysterious deaths every night. Nobody really seems to know what is going on, except for a few who stay in the shadows, watching how everything goes exactly as planned.

"You should leave now, you military dogs, you have no business here! Since you arrived we have lost too many, and you haven't helped us solve anything!"

"Well, you're not making it any easier! We've been trying to locate the source of the problems and so far you're only getting in our way, and killing our men, and some of your own!"

"We wouldn't need to do it if you told us why are you even here!"

"That's classified information!"

"Well, then we'll have to declassify it our way!"

All kind of improvised projectiles flew around, and everywhere little fights began. Confusion arose and wounded began to appear all over the field.

Somewhere, a guy who had fallen couldn't get out fast enough.

Summary: Fleeing Coward was lynched. He was an Alchemist.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Please send in your night actions

Everything goes as planned...

banjo1985
2009-06-22, 04:21 AM
See, that's what you get for lynching FC rather than me. :smallamused:

PirateMonk
2009-06-22, 05:46 AM
Sorry. Won't happen again.

Banjo1985.

banjo1985
2009-06-22, 08:01 AM
While I really do appreciate the gesture, it's night time. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-06-22, 09:17 AM
I think he was just stating his intention, hence the DarkRed. :smallsmile:

But I wonder why you are so keen on being lynched. :smallconfused:

Dirk Kris
2009-06-22, 11:11 AM
Indeed, maybe he's bored with it.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-22, 11:20 AM
That's what I'm afraid of, honestly. :smallfrown: :smallfrown:

PirateMonk
2009-06-22, 03:53 PM
I suppose he could be Greed, know who the seer is, and be attempting a suicide kill, but there wouldn't be any point with the baner dead.