PDA

View Full Version : Ravers itP?

loopy
2009-06-05, 10:20 AM
Raves, warehouse parties, dance parties, whatever you like to call them. Just wondering if any of my fellow Playgrounders attend any events, and was wondering how the rave scene is outside my Aussieland.

DamnedIrishman
2009-06-05, 11:14 AM
Raves, warehouse parties, dance parties, whatever you like to call them. Just wondering if any of my fellow Playgrounders attend any events, and was wondering how the rave scene is outside my Aussieland.

Do you count nu-rave? How about general dance electronica.

Can't get enough of Justice, Crystal Castles and Angele Phase (I wish I could visit Columbia...).

Phase
2009-06-05, 11:23 AM
I hate gorramn reavers. Disgusting things, were they ever human? You know what they do to their vic-

Oh?

Oh!

Ravers not reavers. My bad, carry on.

Jack Squat
2009-06-05, 11:24 AM
I hate gorramn reavers. Disgusting things, were they ever human? You know what they do to their vic-

Oh?

Oh!

Ravers not reavers. My bad, carry on.

I thought the same thing when I first read the title

loopy
2009-06-05, 12:02 PM
Do you count nu-rave? How about general dance electronica.

Can't get enough of Justice, Crystal Castles and Angele Phase (I wish I could visit Columbia...).

Yeah, its all good, no discrimination here. My friend did the lighting for the Crystal Castles Sydney gig.

MrEdwardNigma
2009-06-05, 12:23 PM
When I saw this thread I just knew loopy had started it :smallsmile:
I mean, even before seeing his name right there.

Anyways, I usually attend whatever parties happen to be going on. The biggest rave-ish thing I've attended so far was Reverze, which was pretty darn huge. I don't care so much for the music though.

What I do like is Digitalism, Justice and Simian Mobile Disco, all of which I'm led to believe qualify as new rave. I've seen both Digitalism and Justice live too, and it was a blast.