PDA

View Full Version : Landfall!; Swamp things

kopout
2009-06-15, 08:48 PM
Discuses the ocean groves and the floating swamp and the things that live in them.
Landfall!

Vadin
2009-06-16, 05:19 PM
Lizarks
Description of lizarks.
Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares, 3 swim
Vision: Low-light Vision
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Languages: Common
Skill Bonuses: +2 Intimidate, +2 Perception
Swift Charge: You gain a +2 bonus to speed when charging.
Hold Breath: You can hold your breath for up to ten minutes before requiring saving throws.
Swamp Walker: You ignore difficult terrain in swamp or marsh areas.

Resilient Scales
Lizark Racial Power
Your tough scales can slide off even the toughest of blows.
Encounter
Immediate Interrupt
Personal
Effect: When an attack with a range of melee weapon hits you, force an enemy to roll the attack again at a -2 penalty. The enemy uses the second roll, even if it’s lower.
Special: Increase the penalty to -4 at level 10, and -6 at level 20.

Limos
2009-06-16, 05:37 PM
Are we using 4th edition rules for this? I thought this was a 3.5 undertaking. You're racial stats are looking decidedly 4e.

Vadin
2009-06-16, 05:40 PM
They are decidedly 4e. There's no reason that we can't develop things in multiple editions. Some of us prefer 4e, some of us favor 3.5.

jagadaishio
2009-06-16, 05:47 PM
Are we using 4th edition rules for this? I thought this was a 3.5 undertaking. You're racial stats are looking decidedly 4e.

We're making both a 4e and 3.X version of everything. Vadin is spearheading the 4e effort, but we'll be making 3.X stuff too.

Limos
2009-06-16, 06:10 PM
That's not a problem, the only major homebrew I have done was in 4e. I guess I just assumed this was 3.5.

Vadin
2009-06-16, 06:32 PM
Limos, if you'd care to join me in statting up the various orc races and/or other new races (the tuko, kabouter, and naga- naga being one of Naraldi's children and like the nagas from WoW and Monster Rancher and WotC yuan-ti), feel free.