PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

Cyrus Mortis
2009-06-21, 10:10 PM
is homebrewing jus the gaming part...like all the item stats and creature stats, or is it story also, cuz i wanna post a story/fic world thing, but dunno if this is good place

thx in advance, and sry for my noob question ;)

The Mentalist
2009-06-21, 10:12 PM
You want arts and crafts.

Cyrus Mortis
2009-06-21, 10:13 PM
wow hilarious thx

nInn

Vadin
2009-06-21, 10:27 PM
Ok, I don't know what nInn means, but he was completely serious. You should go to the Arts and Crafts section of the forum if you have a story you'd like to share with the rest of the world. Perhaps being a little more polite might be nice, too.

LordZarth
2009-06-21, 10:42 PM
And writing in English.

EDIT: Not because you're insufferably chatspeaked, or to diss you, but simply because people "assume good faith" more often if you type in proper English.

Cyrus Mortis
2009-06-25, 07:14 PM
Ok, I don't know what nInn means, but he was completely serious. You should go to the Arts and Crafts section of the forum if you have a story you'd like to share with the rest of the world. Perhaps being a little more polite might be nice, too.

ye i jus realized that too >.< doh!

sry mentalist lol....and i wasnt tryin to be rude i seriously thought u were bein sarcastic...i had jus got done with an arguement with someone on another forum....basically a flame fest so i was all ready to go lol

and thx for info mentalist and zarth

The Mentalist
2009-06-26, 01:33 AM
No worries, happens to the best of us.

Just remember tone is difficult over the internet, read things in the best light possible.

Cyrus Mortis
2009-06-26, 09:45 PM
thank you for being understanding, and sry again