PDA

View Full Version : Rich Burlew's articles

TheYoungKing
2009-06-23, 02:59 AM
Does anyone know about his update schedule regarding the campaign world he was building? (Not the one he submitted to WoTC, the one that has laid dead in the gaming section of this site since I laid eyes on it.)

If this isn't kosher by the forum rules, I apologize. I just really liked his articles there.

Iferus
2009-06-23, 03:38 AM
That hasn't been updated for a loooooong time.

Icewalker
2009-06-23, 04:49 AM
Well, there certainly isn't a schedule (hasn't been updated in over two years), and I don't think he has ever really talked about whether he intends to go any further with it.

Zeta Kai
2009-06-23, 05:22 AM
There used to be a forum just for those articles, but it was shut down due to a lack of activity. Most of that forum was dedicated to petitions demanding more updates, ironically enough. I'm sure there would've been more activity if there were more regular updates.

I miss the continuance of those articles; they are very insightful homebrew works, & the explanations behind the design decisions are logical & well-reasoned. And that campaign setting framework was more intriguing than many fully-published settings.

arguskos
2009-06-23, 05:27 AM
I'd love to see it continued, but I doubt Rich will be doing so. He seems to have his hands full with the comic, much less world-building.

The Tygre
2009-06-23, 06:40 PM
You're more likely to see 4E Incarnum than you are to see those articles up and about again.