PDA

View Full Version : Return to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

2009-06-29, 11:28 AM
Please post links to charsheets with first post.

neoseph7
2009-06-29, 12:39 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136004)

Lt. Sgt., Lastlescoan reporting for... ugh. Damn morning habits... Gabriel sits up in his cot, relieved he didn't go through his whole cadet schpiel this time. Where's a drawven pub when you need one? Let's be off.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-29, 12:50 PM
I approach you with caution ''You look rough.Are you alright? I'm Cuis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136016) bye the way''

2009-06-29, 12:57 PM
Gabriel had of course forgotten that he was in fact IN a dwarven pub, an inn known as the Weary Horse. Why you are here in this pub halfway to nowhere is up to you.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-29, 01:03 PM
Cuis smiled at the bar man and says Get me two mugso' corn whisky.

2009-06-29, 01:05 PM
"Comin' Right up....zur."

With the dying of daylight, a fog creeps across the land, clutching everything in its clammy grasp. Inside the Weary Horse inn, though, the fire is warm enough, and if the few patrons are stubborn and stare at you a little boldly, at least the food and drink are good. For an inn's common room it's quiet. It holds no more than a handful of customers. They keep their voices low, and even the clink of their mugs seems subdued as a fog gathers outside.

neoseph7
2009-06-29, 01:10 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

I'm not halfway to nowhere. I'm at least three quarters! And appear to be driniking to the point of memory loss. Turning to Cuis. Buster Wolf. I'm fine hippy. And I have every aspiration of remaining that way. Are we adventuring together by any chance? Or do I owe you money? Gods I could use another... no. I guess it's time to get serious. Name's Gabriel Lastlescoan. Gab will do in a pinch. Gabriel gets up and offers a handshake to Cuis.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-29, 01:18 PM
He returns the handshake and says Yeah, you owe me one hundred gold, so pay up.

neoseph7
2009-06-29, 01:22 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Hah! Well met. I hope you have a receipt which says so. These drunken stupors don't come cheap. Well. I guess they would if I didn't hold out for imported rum.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-29, 01:29 PM
Ah, You got me. I turn back the liquor and say That'll put the hair on your chest

olentu
2009-06-29, 04:22 PM
Arakk (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=135999)

Arakk staggers into the common room gets the attention of the barkeep and says Give me a mug of your strongest.

2009-06-29, 04:24 PM
"I'll tell you what my lad, if you're still awake after this one, you can have free food and drink for the rest of your stay." Constitution check olentu.

playswithfire
2009-06-29, 04:28 PM
Yeslah (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136035)

After a brief moment of difficulty, Yeslah slams the hand of his dwarven opponent to the table and collects the wagered coins from the table with the other. Waving the coins at the nearest waitress, he holds up 3 fingers. When she arrives with his (far too small) glasses of ale, he gulps one in a single swig, nudges the second towards the dwarf who is still rubbing the back of his hand and contemplates palms the third. You did well. Some drink to take the sting away. If you want to pay for more of mine, I'll take a rematch later. He tips his ale to the dwarf and stands up surveying the other patrons.

Spying two loud, possibly drunk fools, he wanders in that direction, whether to amuse himself at their antics or take some coin off them in tests of strength he'd let fate decide.

Dropping loudly into a chair near their table in time to hear Cuis' comment, What's your drink?

Beschoren
2009-06-29, 04:32 PM
Cesium "Schiz", of the hangover (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=77420)

A ill dressed young man sits at gabriel's side. his hair is a mess and his face seems to have markings of a cloathing that pressed agains the skin for hours. one eye is more open then the other, and it seems that this guy just woke up. he turn to the bartender and just says "Ale". it dosen't look like he realized there are people around him - he's quite dazed.

2009-06-29, 04:36 PM
You all sit there in various states of intoxication and wakefullness. When the door swings open, every head turns to see who has arrived. The new arrival stamps the mud off his boots in the doorway, then strides confidently over, throwing a letter down on the bar in front of you.
"The village of Barovia is in need of heroes" he says in a thick accent. "You'll do as well as any." Without another word, he turns to leave.

olentu
2009-06-29, 04:41 PM
I like those odds barkeep.

[roll0]

2009-06-29, 04:42 PM
"Wench, give the barely conscious demihuman whatever he wants. On me."

playswithfire
2009-06-29, 04:46 PM
Yeslah
Forgetting his earlier question in light of this new development, Yeslash rocks back in his chair and shouts at those closest to the letter. Well, what's it say then?!

2009-06-29, 04:51 PM
The letter is dead in front of the highly inebriated skarn.

olentu
2009-06-29, 04:52 PM
Arakk

Ah that really takes the edge off. Arakk stares intently at the letter for a few minutes.

2009-06-29, 05:13 PM
Hail to thee of might and valor:
I, a lowly servant of the township of Barovia, send honor to thee. We plead for thy so desperately needed assistance within our community.
Our Village is nested in the Svalich Woods, an ancient forest that has long lay quiet with the weight of ages on its shoulders. But recent nights have brought the howl of the wolves to our ears, and the night of the last full moon brought far worse out of the forest. Enormous wolves attacked with unnatural savagery, killing many of us and leaving many more wounded.
The love of my life, Ireena Kolyana was among those wounded, and I fear for her. Her injury refuses our healing remedies, and she languishes abed.
There is much wealth in this community. I offer all that might be had to thee and thy fellows if thou shalt but answer my desperate plea.
Come quickly, for I dread the rising of the next full moon! All that I have shall be thine!

Kolyan Indirovich
Burgomaster of Barovia

olentu
2009-06-29, 05:18 PM
Arakk

Arakk stirs from his contemplation and then recites the contents to Yeslah.

Beschoren
2009-06-29, 05:35 PM
Cesium (wilder)

he wakes up when the ale arives. "(glup, glup, glup)" - half the mug is still there. he could overlisten to the letter just in time. "how very great. well, not for them, but, I was not doing anything and a oportunity to get killed arived at the table! I'm so lucky"

playswithfire
2009-06-29, 05:41 PM
Yeslah

Muttering, but loud enough to be heard. All that a lowly servant has to offer. Not much of a prize. After a large gulp of ale. But a challenge is a reward of its own and those wolves sound like they'd make for excellent sport.

Rising, finishing his beer and turning to Cesium. To get killed, perhaps, or to return in glory. I know which I prefer. But we will see what fate has in store.

Beschoren
2009-06-29, 05:48 PM
Cesium, wilder

"(glup, glup, glup)"
(thinking)how much does a wolf weights?

olentu
2009-06-29, 06:11 PM
Arakk

Arakk perks up when Yeslah mutters the word challenge.

Shaking off some of his stupor Arakk says A challenge, I am always up for a good challenge.

2009-06-29, 06:12 PM
The Barman says "If you're heading Barovia way, I'd leave at first light. It's a days ride, and the woods aren't safe at night".

neoseph7
2009-06-29, 07:38 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Seeing the arm wrestling match, Gab starts to contemplate joining in the fun, but doesn't get up before the letter arrives.

Heroes, huh? I remember setting calls-for-arms from the resident 'Adventuring' population. You promise 10 fools a small fortune in gold, and by the end of the month you have 2 or 3 "noble warriors" knocking on your door expecting tax free income for wiping out a horde of Dire Lemmings. Word of advise? The group in need can take us out, and simply see us as expendable. That's not to say we couldn't make a forage into the woods for some wolf pelts. Just don't all get so excited on the prospect of saving the day.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-30, 10:50 AM
Ok con check [roll0]

2009-06-30, 12:30 PM
1 point of Con, Cha and Int damage. Goes away after an hour.

playswithfire
2009-06-30, 03:26 PM
Yeslah

If these wolves are a joke, then I'm not afraid of a village that can't handle them. And if they're a good fight, then that's a reward all it's own. Not that I don't expect to get paid if I survive. You don't want in, fine by me.
Having said his piece, Yeslah walks to the bar and orders another round of ale. Got time for a few more rounds if we aren't heading out til morning.

olentu
2009-06-30, 04:34 PM
Arakk

I agree that we should be able to handle some rabble that can't fight off a bunch of wolves. But I hope the wolves aren't just good for fighting off rabble. Arakk turns back to the bar and orders some of that free food.

2009-06-30, 04:58 PM
The rest of the night passes with drunken cries followed by loud snores and the protestations of the innkeeper. You are woken by the crow of a cockerel at dawn.

neoseph7
2009-06-30, 05:55 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

To the men who are off to adventure.

Wake up. All units report. Our target is the Barovia Province. lets move out!

olentu
2009-06-30, 06:12 PM
Arakk

Well then unless someone needs to get something let's get going.

playswithfire
2009-06-30, 06:15 PM
Yeslah

Sneering briefly when he is referred to as a 'unit,' Yeslah silently walks up to the group and nods his head in the direction of the door.

Beschoren
2009-06-30, 08:26 PM
Cesium

the man scraches his head whoa...what happened last night? my head hurts... he moves to the rest of the group and prepares to leave. in the night before you could be sure that his cup of ale flew way to the roof about 4 times or so. those cups allways landed on his head, for the fun of the crowd.

2009-07-01, 05:37 PM
Black pools of water stand like dark mirrors about the muddy roadway. A pall of thick, cold mist spreads over the ground. Giant tree trunks stand guard on both sides of the road, their branches clawing at the mist. In every direction, the fog grows thicker and the forest seems more oppressive. Gray in the fog, high stone pillars loom up from the impenetrable woods both sides of the road. Huge iron gates hang from the stonework, dew clinging to their rusting bars. Standing before the pillars are two stone statues of armed guardians with wicked polearms. Their carved heads lie among the weeds at their feet, neatly broken from the stone shoulders.

neoseph7
2009-07-01, 07:26 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Victory Favors the bold. The sooner we make it through this forest, the better.

Rolling for the inevitable initiative: [roll0]

playswithfire
2009-07-01, 07:43 PM
Yeslah

Shaking the lingering pain out of his bad lag, Yeslah quickens his step a bit to keep up with the group. Agreed. Taking a quick look at the statues as he walks by he allows his mind to wander briefly What the heck were they guarding? The trees? Then regains focus.

In case any of this is relevant.
Spot[roll0]
Listen[roll1]
Initiative[roll2]
Active Stance: Hunter's stance to gain scent.

olentu
2009-07-01, 08:00 PM
Arakk

Arakk keeps pace with the group but remains silent.

I guess these might be needed
Spot
[roll0]
Listen
[roll1]
Initiative
[roll2]

Beschoren
2009-07-01, 08:38 PM
Cesium

the wilder notice everyone is getting edgy. that means it's time to get edgy, because it's a team afterall "stupid mist" . he search for anything special on those statues, if that dosen't take much time

take 10 on concentration to get focused
serach[roll0]
spot[roll1]
listen[roll2]
initiative[roll3] (fear my readyness!)
draws sicle

2009-07-02, 06:49 AM
As you approach the gates, they swing open. As for the statues, nothing interesting. All you can smell is the cloying mist, which smells slightly rotten.

neoseph7
2009-07-02, 08:40 AM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

I guess we all got caught up for nothing. Let's move forward and put some distance between us the our statuesque vorpal blade targets.

Gab will continue on forward, using the initiative rolled above when required. He will also be mildy attentive as he walks by:

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

olentu
2009-07-02, 03:33 PM
Arakk

Seeing no real need to reply Arakk continues to walk onward in silence.

Beschoren
2009-07-02, 04:10 PM
Cesium

"spooky gates.."

(carry on. use the same roll for anything, unless the DM asks for new ones)

2009-07-02, 05:13 PM
Tall shapes loom from the dense fog, and the muddy ground underfoot gives way to slick wet cobblestones. A dilapidated wooden sign reads "Welcome to the Village of Barovia". As you grow closer, the shapes resolve into tenements whose windows are boarded, broken and lightless. Nothing moves nearby, though the fog limits visibility. Faint sounds, as of something groaning, echo hollowly from somewhere deeper in the settlement.

olentu
2009-07-02, 06:07 PM
Arakk

So it's out of the spooky forest and into the spooky deserted town. Shall we see about finding the Burgomaster. Perhaps whatever is making that groaning will be able to give us directions since we seem to be out of villagers at the moment.

Beschoren
2009-07-02, 06:31 PM
Cesium

"maybe we can set the houses on fire?"
(silence)
"I mean, to light up the place a bit"
(silence)
"nevermind. lets just ask directions as Arakk says"

playswithfire
2009-07-02, 07:12 PM
Yeslah

Grunting at the suggestion that they ask for directions, Yeslah steps to the front of the group and bellows out. You sent a letter! You need some wolves killed! We're here! Point us in the right direction or deal with it yourselves!

OOC: sorry, you may end up apologizing for Yeslah's manners occasionally, but the dice gave me a 6 CHA and I'm going to run with it

neoseph7
2009-07-02, 08:53 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Actually, a small fire would probably help. Pyro boy: Why don't you find something that someone doesn't live in to burn down for some illumination.

That groaning is people? Double Time! We need to move! And in the event it isn't a villager but instead something worse, All Units Equip Arms!

Gab will run as fast as he can to the source of the groaning, after casting light on himself.

olentu
2009-07-02, 09:12 PM
Arakk

As Gabriel Lastlescoan runs off Arakk says Wait, don't split the group! Arakk then chases after Gabriel Lastlescoan while saying to the others I'm going to give him some backup. Try not to burn down the whole village.

Beschoren
2009-07-02, 09:56 PM
Wilder

all right, here we go Cesium concentrates for a moment and then follows up the others Wait for me!

Manifesting defensive precognition for +2AC and +2 saves. uses wild surge +2 (enervates on 1-10 [roll0]), pays 2 power points. lasts 4 minutes.

AC/HP: 22/45
PP/atk: 45/ +8 (1d6+4)

DM: could you post a link to everyone's sheet? I'm still confused on who is who

playswithfire
2009-07-02, 10:49 PM
Yeslah

Some of us only need the arms we were born with. he thinks as he takes off after the group.

OOC:
{table="head"]player|character|Race and class
neoseph7|Gabriel Lastlescoan (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136004)|Human Warmage
Froogleyboy| Cuis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136016)|Elf Cleric
olentu| Arakk (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=135999)|Skarn Totemist
playswithfire|Yeslah (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=136035)|Human Barbarian/Swordsage
Beschoren|Cesium "Schiz" (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=77420)|Human Wilder
[/table]

2009-07-03, 07:39 AM
The streets are choked with mist, limiting vision to only a few dozen feet. The buildings here at the edge of town look abandoned, burned out, or barricaded. Garbage litters the ground, and a carrion stench assaults your nose. Ahead, an overturned haycart blocks the street.

olentu
2009-07-03, 03:37 PM
Arakk

Arakk decides not to run into the cart and stops in front of it. He looks for a side street or some other way to get around the cart without climbing over or breaking the cart while muttering accursed villagers, can't even park a cart correctly. It's no wonder they can't fight off some wolves.

2009-07-03, 03:42 PM
There are streets to both the right and left, although the groaning is stronger straight ahead. Through the mist, you can see a few upright if shambling forms and a couple of more canine ones. Initiative. (the rest of the party is about 30 or 40 feet back, the street leading to you is 20 foot wide).

olentu
2009-07-03, 03:50 PM
Arakk

Initiative: [roll0]

Edit: Since there is a cart in the way if Arakk goes before them he will delay until after the casters go so as not to get in the way.

Edit: however if one gets up to Arakk before his turn then instead of delaying he will give it a full attack.

neoseph7
2009-07-03, 04:25 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Contact. Ungrateful Dead at 12 o'clock. I'm readying flame morter support. You guys take point. Let's MOVE!

Initiative:[roll0]

Upon making sure all of his targets are undead, and that there are no innocents or allies in the way, and that he won't be burning down anyone's home, Gab will launch a fireball: DC 16 ref Half [roll]6d6+2[roll] Fire Damage.

If a fireball is impossible, Gab will launch a Scorching ray at the nastiest looking enemy within 30 ft (after moving 30 ft forward).

Ranged Touch Attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

Edit:
If the fireball was impossible, than I will roll to confirm critical on the scorching ray.

olentu
2009-07-03, 05:09 PM
Arakk

Claw 1
Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Claw 2
Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
Claw 3
Attack: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
Claw 4
Attack: [roll6] Damage: [roll7]
Spines
Attack: [roll8] Damage: [roll9]

Also Arakk will roll knowledge nature on them [roll10]

OOC: Well I forgot about adding rolls to posts so here is the full attack if needed. Edit: Also since I cant tell the difference between a one and a seven the spines should I think be 1d6+1 as I am using them as a secondary natural weapon. I can reroll if necessary.

Beschoren
2009-07-03, 08:33 PM
Cesium

who? what!? I can't see a damm thing! afraid of misfiring a energy missile at some survivor, the wilder keeps up with gabriel, standing between him and the position of the monsters (or just at his side if that's too far). then he manifests a offesive self-enhancing power

concentration if needed:[roll0])
init [roll1])
using wild surge +2 ([roll2] +2 pp. lasts 4 minutes, +2 on atacks. under surging euphoria from last round. (+1 atks/dmg/saves)

PP/atack: 43/+11(1d6+5)

playswithfire
2009-07-04, 08:28 AM
Yeslah

Cursing his leg and his corresponding lack of speed, Yeslah makes his way up to where Arakk is and waits for the mortar to go off before choosing a target.

Initiative [roll0]

2009-07-05, 02:10 PM
From an alley to the side stumbles a skeletally thin corpse. Gabriel's fireball ignites the cart and 3 of the nearby zombies. The "skeleton" casts hold person on gabriel.

neoseph7
2009-07-05, 02:25 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Will Save: [roll0]

Assuming the above roll was sufficient, Gabriel Will Fire A scorching Ray at the skeletal mage.

Arcana resistance at 3 oclock! Could use some Heavy over here!

2009-07-05, 02:33 PM
Gabriel passes... just shaking off the cold overwhelming his limbs. The flaming zombies shamble towards you, and the doglike creatures approach Arrakk. He notices none of these are natural creatures.

neoseph7
2009-07-05, 02:38 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Target Acquired. Permission to fire... granted. Taking the shot.

Gabriel will Scorching Ray the skeleton on his next turn (2nd round of combat?)
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Beschoren
2009-07-05, 02:53 PM
Cesium (is it our turn again?)

saying no word, cesium emanates fire - several bolts of flame dart across the street. he position himself beteween the batlemage and the incoming zombies. he's ready for action (unleashes invest armor as a imediate action if he is atacked. that is +3 to armor bonus, for a round).

(energy missile, for 5d6+6 fire damage, reflex DC 20. uses wild surge +2 [roll0] and 3 pp. targets up to 5 creatures, no farther then 15 feet each one. I'm aiming at the most clustered group, the hit the maxium amount of targets. can we have some sort of rude map? are the wolves medium-sized?)

PP/atack: 40/+11(1d6+5)

2009-07-05, 02:59 PM
Cesium, that'd be the three flaming zombies coming towards you. Sorry I can't do a map, but basically there's a (now flaming) cart 20 ft ahead, with streets behind it and to the left and right, just next to that is the totemist being attacked by 2 doglike undead. the three zombies are coming towards you, 15 feet away, and behind you and to the right the skeleton thing has emerged from a 5-ft-wide alleyway.

EDIT: everything is medium unless I specify otherwise. roll damage.

Beschoren
2009-07-05, 03:03 PM
(ok then! my energy missiles are aimed for the 3 flaming zombies of apocalypse. I hope the skeletal thing is not a lich. forgot to roll damage: [roll0])

(edit: more zombies?? I begin to like this game!)

2009-07-05, 03:05 PM
The ashes of the three zombies fall to the ground, as three more emerge from behind the cart.

playswithfire
2009-07-05, 04:21 PM
Yeslah

Heeding Gabriel's words, Yeslah moves up to the mage, grabs the arm above the hand that performed the somatic component of the spell and wrenches it behind the mage's back.

Using Elbow Lock maneuver (see the discipline in my sig).
Touch Attack [roll0]
Grapple Check [roll1]
Damage (including bonus from maneuver) [roll2]
If I win the grapple check, the mage is also considered pinned as well as grappled.

2009-07-05, 04:24 PM
not content with bending the arm back, you rip it out it's socket. You do however, easily overpower the skeletal creature, and you pin it with ease.

olentu
2009-07-05, 04:35 PM
Arakk

Well since Arakk is being attacked he will answer back with a full attack when it gets around to him.

Claw1: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Claw2: Attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]
Claw3: Attack [roll4] Damage [roll5]
Claw4: Attack [roll6] Damage [roll7]
Spines: Attack [roll8] Damage [roll9]

OOC:

Beschoren I can't figure out what I am missing to get the DC on your energy missile and the gap in my knowledge is really bugging me.

Edit: I am assuming they are close enough for a five foot step at the most. If not then I will reroll for a charge and pounce. Also if it matters I will roll to confirm that crit.

2009-07-05, 04:42 PM
You rip one of the dogs in two. The other claws at you but misses.

playswithfire
2009-07-05, 04:53 PM
OOC: potential map

Let me know if this is close; there's the three dead zombies, three new zombies, one dead dog, one new dog. Cuis, Schiz and Gabriel are all near each other, Yeslah's grappling the skeleton and Arakk's next to the remaining dog and the cart.

| = building
. = road

...zzz.
|dd..|
|.Ac.|
|.zzz|
|....|
|....|
|....|
|CGS.|
|...Y|
....s.

playswithfire
2009-07-05, 06:46 PM
Yeslah

Clamping a hand over the skeleton mage's mouth, Yeslah yanks the creature's head hard to the left.

If we're up to my next turn.

Preventing a pinned opponent from speaking (and thus hopefully casting).
Swift action for Fight the Body, then Damage my Opponent
Grapple [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Beschoren
2009-07-05, 09:45 PM
OCC check energy missile (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/energyMissile.htm). EACH pp of augument ads 1d6 to damage and increases DC by 1. (I would not be surprised if someone found an errata about it)
2º level power, 18 cha, +2 DC of 2pp augument= DC 20.

actually that DC above is wrong. I'm using a sheet overwriteen from a 9º level wilder I had, and some of his status (like the save DC of each power level) I forgot to change. my bad, but thanks for the warning! correct DC is 18, but then I just burn aditional 2 pps to make it 20)

olentu
2009-07-05, 10:07 PM
Arakk

Well the skeleton seems to be in hand for the moment so unless things change greatly before it gets back around to him Arakk having had great success will full attack the other dog.

OOC:

Well I had already determined that you were using energy missile from the Expanded Psionics Handbook rather then the updated version from Complete Psionic that put the DC at +1 per 2d6. However I am glad that there was some error as I could not figure out where that last 2 DC was coming from.

2009-07-06, 04:56 AM
Yeslah rips the skeletons head from its shoulders, and the purple-red glows in its eyes go out. another dog is ripped in 2. The zombies reach gabriel but do nothing.

OOC: Yeslah, the cart blocks the whole north street but is after the two side streets. All combatants are now south of it.

neoseph7
2009-07-06, 05:51 AM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Gab will attack the new dog with a round of magic missiles, after moving forward 30 ft.

Target Lock. Launching missile barrage... NOW!

Damage:[roll0]

2009-07-06, 05:56 AM
Gab all but the zombies are now dead and they are in all in contact with you. =P

neoseph7
2009-07-06, 06:02 AM
Gab all but the zombies are now dead and they are in all in contact with you. =P

Oops. Gabriel 5 ft steps back and Burning hands them instead. DC 14 ref half 5d4+2 fire each.

Damage: [roll0]

2009-07-06, 06:05 AM
3 more flaming zombies stand 5 ft in front of you, none of them having even bothered moving out of the way. The grapple monkey is 15 feet away diagonally. Those who were nearer the cart are now around 20 ft away.

olentu
2009-07-06, 06:10 AM
Arakk

As the last dog is ripped to shreds Arakk sees Gabriel Lastlescoan threatened by zombies and charges over to help.

+2 attack from charging. AC is 16 until next turn due to the charge.

OOC:

I think all the undead attacking Arakk are dead and the three zombies by Gabriel Lastlescoan are far enough away to be charged. If Arakk is still being attacked by something he will stick around and full attack it instead.

Beschoren
2009-07-06, 06:11 AM
Cesium "Schiz"

"RHHAAAAA!!!" filled with energy and power, cesium lundges at the zombies, striking with his sicle while he's euphoric.
atack: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

using wild surge +2 to fuel up the +1 deepcrystal sicle [roll2]. +1d6 VS undead due to lesser truedeath crystal. if they atack me, I will expende focus on imediate action to gain +3 AC.

EDIT: ouch, I'm enervated. this action resumes, but I'm dazed for my next round, and lost 3 pp

PP/atack: 37/+11(1d6+5)

olentu
2009-07-06, 06:17 AM
OOC:

I thought that Wild Surge only worked on powers.

Edit: The relevant quotation being "A wilder can choose to invoke a wild surge whenever she manifests a power. When she does so she gains +1 to her manifester level with that manifestation of the power."

2009-07-06, 06:24 AM
One zombie has two claws buried in it's back, while another's arm has been ripped off by a sickle, but both still stand, turning to attack you. One slams into cesium, the other's head sails past Arakk's shoulder. Cesium, 8 damage and a fort save.

playswithfire
2009-07-06, 03:56 PM
Yeslah

Grunting in satisfaction as the spellcaster's bones drop to the gound, Yeslah turns to see the remaining undead threatening his allies. He runs back to the group, grabs the one armed zombie's remaining arm and twists it at the wrist, HARD.

Wrist Lock
Touch attack [roll0]
Grapple Check [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
Don't think he as anything for me to disarm him of, unfortunately, but the grapple check bonus is nice.

2009-07-06, 03:58 PM
Again showing your amazing strength, you rip of the zombies remaining limb. It falls to the ground and is still.

Beschoren
2009-07-06, 07:33 PM
OCC:damm it, once again that shows my lack of pscionics rules reviewing. I'll actually read the wilder entrace right now before missing again. ignore that willd surge then. I'll just use 2 PP instead

fort:[roll0]
Amazed to see the zombie battle powers, Cesium makes another strike and takes a step back to rethinks his actions.
Atack:[roll1]
damage: [roll2]
five foot step away from the zombies. concentration to get my pscionic focus back: [roll3] (move action, DC20) (done. I'll expend that if I'm atacked again for extra 3 AC)

AC/HP: 22/38
PP/atack: 38/+10(1d6+4)

olentu
2009-07-06, 08:20 PM
Arakk

When Arakk recovers from the charge and sees the zombie hit his companion he does his best to quickly end the battle with a full attack on the zombie that is still standing.

When it gets back to Arakk's turn AC returns to normal value of 18.

2009-07-07, 07:10 PM
As the last two zombies fall to the ground, the embers of the cart go out, leaving the street ahead clear.

Beschoren
2009-07-07, 07:17 PM
Cesium

[massaging his chin, wich is pretty inflated from the zombie's blow]HA! great! But do you mind if we hurry up ahead? there may be more monsters just ahead, treathening the locals. AND some of the powers I used will fade away shortly, I want to put them to good use yet.

he says that giving a few steps toward the once blocked street. he has about 4 minutes left to use his summoned combat powers. (someone else will have to check the skeleton for loot)

olentu
2009-07-07, 07:28 PM
Arakk

Yes let us go see if there are more of these beasts as these were hardly a challenge.

playswithfire
2009-07-07, 08:06 PM
Yeslah

Shaking the removed arm in his hand, Yeslah mutters loudly Wolves. Wolves, my arse! Letting the arm drop and following the others. Not saying this wasn't a better fight, but a man likes to know what he's walking into.

neoseph7
2009-07-08, 02:24 AM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Good work men. Let's clear thye streets of these abominations. Lets Move! Double time!

Gabriel will move forward into the city to look for more undead.

Beschoren
2009-07-08, 09:34 AM
Cesium

The schizofrenic paranormal follows him, side-by side, looking for more foes

spot: [roll0]

2009-07-12, 09:26 AM
The everpresent mist clears slightly, revealing a human body lying face down in te street about 70 feet away. One of the building has had it's door smashed in. the road is 20 feet wide, narrowing to 15 about 60 feet ahead, where there is a right hand turn which is 20 ft wide.

OOC: sorry, been really busy, should be back to at least daily from now on.

olentu
2009-07-12, 03:25 PM
Arakk

Perhaps this one can give us directions to where any other living villagers might have holed up if he still lives. Or that house may have zombies, villagers, or something else of interest.

Beschoren
2009-07-12, 04:36 PM
Cesium

Are you sure? looks dead for me
(goes over to the human and turn his face up)

if he's alive but horrible wounded, I'l spend a lesser vigor potion on him. if not I'll just say This fellow can't help us, close his eyes with my hand and put him a coffin-like position

2009-07-13, 04:28 AM
You see a pair of very large maggots behind the corpse. A zombie emerges from the side street. initiative.

neoseph7
2009-07-13, 09:14 AM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Contact. All units proceed to engage the enemy. Launching fire support.

Gab will fire a scorching ray at the zombie.

Initiative: [roll0]

Scorching Ray: Ranged Touch: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] Fire

Beschoren
2009-07-13, 02:45 PM
Cesium

initiative: [roll0]

The mentaly disturbed corpse checker hold his horses as he sees the oversized maggots and the zombie. he shouts to alert the others, fall back and prepares against incoming foes.

(I supose I'm pretty far ahead, checking the corpse. I'll fall back closer to the group, trying to protect our spellcasters, and ready an action to atack against incoming foes. Unless I'm already on melle against something, then I just atack whatever I can reach)

atack (for readied action or in my turn if I'm in melle) [roll1], damage [roll2] slashing. immediate action to expend focus and get +3 to armor bonus to AC if i'm atacked.

olentu
2009-07-13, 02:58 PM
Arakk

Ah giant maggots and a zombie. Perhaps this will be more of a challenge. Arakk then does a charging pounce at the closest enemy.

Initiative [roll0]

OOC: Edit: Forgot my attack.

olentu
2009-07-13, 03:02 PM
Arakk

Here is my attack.
+2 attack from charge. AC is 16 till next action.

2009-07-13, 03:13 PM
Cesium withdraws and Arakk leaps on the zombie, leaving it with several large gashes across its torso and lacking most of its internal organs. Another two charge at him from the ruined building, but their wild flailing misses. One of the maggots crawls up to cesium, another stops not far behind, and what appear to be a pair of winged, shrunken heads appear on a rooftop and scream. Fort saves everyone.

olentu
2009-07-13, 03:23 PM
Arakk

Fort save: [roll0]

playswithfire
2009-07-13, 03:40 PM
OOC: sorry I didn't check this yesterday

Yeslah

Fort Save[roll]1d20+8

If unaffected by whatever he's saving against, Yeslah launches himself at the new zombies, and tosses one aside so he and Arakk can focus on the other two.

Sudden leap [roll0] to make sure I can get there in a move action, then Mighty Throw on one of the zombies.
Touch attack [roll1]
Trip attempt [roll2] and can't be tripped. If I win, throw him prone 10 feet away somewhere he can be blasted without the rest of us getting caught in it.

playswithfire
2009-07-13, 03:45 PM
Fort save because I forgot to close the tag [roll0]

Beschoren
2009-07-13, 07:13 PM
Cesium

fort 1º monster: [roll0]
fort 2º monster (ignore if uneeded): [roll1]

(if able of doing so)RHA! No, you don't! Cesium takes a 5-foot step back, close his eye in meditation for a brief moment, and makes a wide gesture with his hands, sending fort globes of ice against the strange flying heads.

(concentration check to get my focus back as a move action: [roll2], DC 20. manifesting energy missile [cold] against the heads. uses wild surge +2 [roll3] and pays 3 pp for total [roll4] cold damage. fort DC 17 for half damage)

olentu
2009-07-13, 07:32 PM
Arakk

Fort save: [roll0]

OOC: That's right two skulls. So here is another save if it is necessary.

neoseph7
2009-07-13, 09:02 PM
Gabriel Lastlescoan

Fortitude Saves:
1) [roll0]
2 (if needed) [roll1]

2009-07-16, 09:24 AM
All of you feel a chill in your limbs. Gabriel, however, is unable to shrug it off, and his limbs freeze up. (paralysed).

olentu
2009-07-16, 10:09 PM
Arakk

Arakk seeing Gabriel Lastlescoan freeze up tries to kill off these zombies to keep them from getting over to Gabriel Lastlescoan.

AC returns to normal.

OOC: I think that Gabriel Lastlescoan is not currently threatened by anything. If this is wrong and he is in immediate danger then Arakk will instead charge over to help.

Beschoren
2009-07-30, 07:33 PM
humm... I charge?