Traveling_Angel
2006-01-16, 10:54 PM
Simple idea, no? ;)

Requirements:
Alignment: any nonlawful
Special:must do ONE of the following
1)cast Charm Person or Charm Monster Spontaneously
2)use ether of the above spells as a Spell-like abillity
3)Sacrifice a set of Eyes of Charming in some fasion (to be determined)

3/4 BAB, d6 hit dice
good ref (and will maybe) bad Fort
1st: Charm Person, Facinate
2nd: none
3rd:none
4th:Suggestion
5th:Entrall
6th:Improved Charm (more later)
7th: Dominate Person
8th:Mass Suggestion
9th: none
10th: Improved Dominate

Facinate (Su): as the bard abillity, but with no perform requirement.
Charm Person(Sp): a Sedductress may charm a target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Suggestion(Su): a Sedductress may make a suggestion to any one target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Dominate Person(Sp): a Sedductress may Dominate any one target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Mass Suggestion(Sp): as Suggestion, but may target any number of targets she has Facinated.
Improved Charm/Dominate: a experinced Sedductress may charm or domnate any target that would be "intrested" in her. She would not, for example, charm a displacer Beast. She might charm a giant, or even perhaps those resposible for Half-Dragons. ;) The DM has the choice of what is targetable or not.

I used the bard as the class to start from. Same BAB, and hit dice. so I droped the spells and abillitys and made better abillitys in there place.

Yes, I know it needs more requirements. But what? Suggestions ;D any one?

Dhavaer
2006-01-16, 11:00 PM
You could fix the spelling. By the looks of things, it should be 'seductress'.

I'd also suggest giving Diplomacy and Bluff as prerequisites, maybe sense motive and the Persuasive feat.
Giving a stunted spell progession wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Reduce the BAB to 1/2 and give the high Will save. What are the save DCs againt the Seduction abilities?

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-16, 11:18 PM
hmm... DCs. oops. what spells? or were you refering to +1 to existing class level?

Dhavaer
2006-01-16, 11:20 PM
I personally prefer +1 per level, but I can see a progression just for this class working.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-16, 11:24 PM
Dimplomacy I can see, but why bluff? And what ranks? As for the +1/level I don't see this class giving you umm... disingrate

Dhavaer
2006-01-16, 11:38 PM
I'd say between 8 and 10 ranks in Bluff and Diplomacy, depending on what level you want people to enter the class.
As for disintegrate, since this does seem more likely to attract bards than sorcerers, they wouldn't get disintegrate anyway. And for a sorcerer to get 8 ranks in Diplomacy they'd be level 13, and thus could have it anyway.

Pedantic
2006-01-17, 12:10 AM
Perhaps a small spell progression with a list specifically for this class, something like a Holy Liberator or a Pious Templar or a Temple-Raider of Olidamra has.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 12:16 AM
The point I was trying to make is that if you take levels in this class, it might give you disntergrate-esk spells that you shouldn't get from this class. and if you quote stuff out of the core, please give an elabration, as I have core, Heros of battle, and Ebberon

Dhavaer: why bluff?

Sacrath
2006-01-17, 12:18 AM
Because "You're the strongest, most hansome guy here." won't always be true.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 12:18 AM
Bluff seems appropriate. It depends on what you want the character to be, but to me a seductress indicates an inflitrator, someone who would have to deceive and conceal a lot.
Thus, Bluff.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 12:38 AM
We aren't neccerally talking a infiltator. That would be a Succubus. However...
Because "Your the strongest, most hansome guy here" won't allways be true.
correct.

As for the isuse of DCs. this would be a Cha based class, so that has to be in, but what else?
As for the spells, I looked through the PHB and only came to the ones listed as special abillitys here, maybe a few more, like blur.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 12:40 AM
So DCs are as the spells, plus Cha bonus?
What does the Enthrall ability do?
Please fix the spelling.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 12:54 AM
If you ask me to fix spelling point out the errors. I'm a horriable speller. Enthrall is a spell, it's in the PHB. I don't know about just the 10+level of spell+Cha mod would work. these are mostly 4th level spells and below, therefore makeing the DC very low.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 12:57 AM
Possibly give them +2 to the DCs of all Enchantment abilities.

And I pointed out the spelling mistake in my first post.
Seductress.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 01:12 AM
Seductress.

already taken care of.
I was thinking for the abillitys not the hypothetical spells that 10+1/2Seductress levels+Cha Mod would work.

Version two:
Requirements:
Alignment: any nonlawful
Skills:Bluff, diplomacy 8 ranks in both
Special:must do ONE of the following
1)cast Charm Person or Charm Monster Spontaneously
2)use ether of the above spells as a Spell-like abillity
3)Sacrifice a set of Eyes of Charming in some fasion (to be determined)

1/2 BAB, d6 hit dice
good ref, will bad Fort
Class skills(could be more):Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Perfrom, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spot.
1st: Charm Person, Fascinate
2nd: none
3rd:none
4th:Suggestion
5th:Enthrall
6th:Improved Charm (more later)
7th: Dominate Person
8th:Mass Suggestion
9th: none
10th: Improved Dominate

The DC against a Sedductresses Abbillitys is 10+1/2class level+Cha Mod
Fascinate (Su): as the bard abillity, but with no perform requirement.
Charm Person(Sp): a Sedductress may charm a target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Suggestion(Su): a Sedductress may make a suggestion to any one target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Dominate Person(Sp): a Sedductress may Dominate any one target she has Facinated, as the spell.
Mass Suggestion(Sp): as Suggestion, but may target any number of targets she has Facinated.
Improved Charm/Dominate: a experinced Sedductress may charm or domnate any target that would be "intrested" in her. She would not, for example, charm a displacer Beast. She might charm a giant, or even perhaps those resposible for Half-Dragons. The DM has the choice of what is targetable or not.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 01:51 AM
Is Enthrall as the spell?
What's the caster level for the abilities (I assume equal to class level) and are they spell-like or supernatural?
Also, spelling:
Perform
Enthrall
Seductress
Fascinate.
I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but it is annoying.

Gordon
2006-01-17, 03:45 AM

Cl;ear and pleasing communication is a worthy goal.

One might also look at the Rake Prestige Class from Valar's Book of Erotic Fantasy. It seems to be exactly what's being proposed.

Reltzik
2006-01-17, 04:30 AM
1) DEFINITELY make this class open to both genders. Consider Cassanova or James Bond.

2) It seems a bit underpowered. Not only are most of the abilities ones which can be picked up by bards (despite them needing the perform skill, which bards do have the skill points to burn for), they can be done so sooner and without the expense of a potent magical item. A few possible additions:

a. They seem rogue-like enough, and might well have a decent knowledge of anatomy. Give them a sneak-attack ability. Backstabbing just seems appropriate here.

b. As a joke, Improved Grapple, Great Fortitude, Weapon Finesse, Tumble skill ... [more self-censored for fear of mods]

c. I'm serious about the tumble skill, though. Despite their BAB, they seem pretty darn weak in combat.

d. What are their armor and weapon choices? Think VERY carefully before answering that one.

e. Consider sticking powers in at 2nd and 3rd level. If you've got nothing there, your PRC is falling behind others; it makes taking it a waste of time.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 04:44 AM
Adding on to Reltzik's thoughts:

a) Agreed. Dont give them sneak attack equal to a rogues, maybe just every third level. 3,6,9 maybe. Also useful if to use the Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.
d) I'd suggest give them proficiency with garrottes. Seems appropriate somehow.
e) Maybe give spell/ability focus (enchantment)?

I also agree about removing the gender restriction.

Imrix.
2006-01-17, 05:41 AM
Males can be just as seductive as females, depending on the 'mark', so why the restriction? A possibly notion is remove the gender requirement, and give them the ability to polymorph between genders.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 12:07 PM

No. It's just I'm extremly oraly oriented.

Shlik
2006-01-17, 04:10 PM
Exemplified by your "sedductress" class.

;)

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 07:48 PM
1)DEFINITELY make this class open to both genders. Consider Cassanova or James Bond.
who is Cassanova? But for the other I get your drift. gender restriction

a. hey seem rogue-like enough, and might well have a decent knowledge of anatomy. Give them a sneak-attack ability. Backstabbing just seems appropriate here.
Why not?

c. I'm serious about the tumble skill, though. Despite their BAB, they seem pretty darn weak in combat.

d. What are their armor and weapon choices? Think VERY carefully before answering that one.

e. Consider sticking powers in at 2nd and 3rd level. If you've got nothing there, your PRC is falling behind others; it makes taking it a waste of time.

c. okay. like I said could be more. tumble is in.

d. Dagger and other easyly conceled wepons.

e. How about Blur? that would work. And maybe a special kind of lust poison that if you failed fort, made DCs agiants abillities 2 higher.

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 08:33 PM
who is Cassanova? But for the other I get your drift.
Casanova is generally considered to have been the greatest lover and seducer of all time. Bond is nothing compared to him.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 08:54 PM
Ooo, I just got an idea, what if the poison was contact or ingested? as in it would work both ways. And with stacking effects... hey, want a diet coke? no its not hevely toxinated ::) plus lipstick of doom...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 09:00 PM
Give them a Kiss Spell Metamagic ability. They don't need components, but the spell has no range and the target has to allow the seductress to kiss them.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 09:47 PM
sounds nice, but don't you mean touch range? also with a succsessful graple check agiants unwilling targets. and why would you use it?
no componts, nice, but that is very exceonal. maybe maximized?

Dhavaer
2006-01-17, 10:16 PM
I was thinking a +2 to the save DC. Maximized isn't very useful with enchantment spells. Allowing it to be used in a grapple probably wouldn't be too overpowering either.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-17, 10:31 PM
makes sense. what about the poison?

nathkry
2006-01-19, 05:28 PM
maybe giving them an ability that gives them bonuses to diplomacy, bluff, sense motive, and tumble? like, +1 at 2nd lvl, +1 every 2 lvls afterward?