PDA

View Full Version : New PrC maybe core

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-08, 12:45 AM
Heres an Idea: a Sudutress PrC/core class.

Hit die:d6
BAB: 3/4
4+int or 6+int for skills
Saves? maybe good ref or will, definetly bad fort
Abillitys? perhaps Facinate/Suggestion simaliar to bard?

Everyman
2006-01-08, 06:42 AM
It's an interesting idea, though perhaps a little risque if taken the wrong way. Before you start your build, might I suggest the following base classes and PrCs and see if they give you some ideas:
* Bard (as you have suggested)

* Mindbender (Complete Arcane)
* Mindspy (Complete Warrior)

Also, read up on the Diplomacy, Bluff, and Enchantment spells (paticularly those between 1st and 4th level), since I'd imagine those kind of abilities are what the class would focus on the most. For example, I could definately see some Charm effects popping up as spell-like abilities.

Soniku
2006-01-08, 06:48 AM
There alredy is one Im afraid, but I wont say where seeing as this is a family forum and if any kids got their hands on where it can be found then :-X

Tynan
2006-01-08, 06:50 AM
I don't think I've heard of that... I could find that useful... Would you care to send the address to me in a PM, Soniku? ;)

ILM
2006-01-08, 07:01 AM
I think I know the one Soniku is referring to, but there's another one in the PGtF : the Celebrant of Sharess.

bosssmiley
2006-01-08, 04:10 PM
Reinventing the wheel.

See the "mature audience only" OGL volume "Book of Erotic Fantasy".

For a seductress archetype using the existing classes see the Dragon #319 'Spies' feature. That has suggestions on creating Mata-Hari characters.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-08, 04:53 PM
Please, I only have the core rulebooks, heros of battle, and Eberron :(

Edit: what online DnD tests are you reffering to in your sig?

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-08, 05:46 PM
I also think that this class should not have spells of the "Monster" vairaty, because is some pretty looker going to charm a dispacer beast? i think not. however, she might be able to charm a giant, (even one in the playground ;)) and maybe the weird sorts resposible for Half-Dragons, vampires, and this could go on FOREVER. so a set of spells that take a lot of DMs discretion. Enthrall would be a good one too, and facinate/sugestion bard style. Eagle splendor maybe. daze spells, and perhaps some Illlusion, like blur. why? your looking at the butiful lady over there, and her shere beauty she seams to get blury.
dispacement the same. spells per day as Assassin. any ideas anyone?

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-08, 06:38 PM
as for the maturity content, if the mods don't stop us, then we're fine.

Traveling_Angel
2006-01-09, 11:56 AM
I think you are in the wrong thread

any ideas?

Maryring
2006-01-10, 10:08 AM
:-[ Sorry. Yes, I meant to put that in another thread. Not that it matters. It is no longer a valid point.