PDA

View Full Version : no longer need help with hellreaver PRC.questions have been answered.

Mystic Muse
2009-07-02, 02:55 PM
I have a few of the requirements (power attack and killed an evil outsider. I am so lucky the other players didn't show up that one day so that I got a chance to kill an imp. and a calzone golem. yes a calzone golem) I need a BAB of +5 and knowledge the planes 4. I'm hoping to enter by level five. can somebody help me with this?\

I'm a paladin of freedom and I think knowledge the planes is a cross class skill.

Eldariel
2009-07-02, 02:59 PM
You get 4 ranks by level 5 cross-class.

sonofzeal
2009-07-02, 03:02 PM
I'm AFB at the moment, but as much as I loath the book, Complete Champion has the feat "Knowledge Devotion", which if I remember correctly could solve your little problem there. You could also look into the various Paragnostic PrCs, or taking a dip in any number of different classes. Or just crossclass it.

Sinfire Titan
2009-07-02, 03:02 PM
CC ranks get you 4 ranks in Knowledge the Planes with no problem by the time you have a +5 BAB. Next level, spend as many skill points as you have on Knowledge the Planes and you should be able to enter.

Mystic Muse
2009-07-02, 03:09 PM
is there a way to get a + 5 BAB by level 5?

Eldariel
2009-07-02, 03:10 PM

...your BAB on level 5 is 5 with 5 levels of Paladin. There's no way to get it higher without extra Hit Dice.

Sinfire Titan
2009-07-02, 03:15 PM

I know there's no such thing as a truly stupid question, but that's cutting it close.

A 5th level Paladin of Freedom has a Base Attack Bonus of +5. You can then take your first level of Hellreaver at 6th level. You physically cannot get a +5 BAB before 5th level.

Mystic Muse
2009-07-02, 03:17 PM
I know there's no such thing as a truly stupid question, but that's cutting it close.

A 5th level Paladin of Freedom has a Base Attack Bonus of +5. You can then take your first level of Hellreaver at 6th level. You physically cannot get a +5 BAB before 5th level.

I'm sorry for my ignorance. I'm new at the game and this is my first ever 3.5 campaign. okay thanks for the help everybody.

and there are no stupid questions. just stupid people asking questions:smallbiggrin: (actually there are stupid questions.)

Keld Denar
2009-07-02, 03:23 PM
Behold, there are no stupid questions!
http://www.manleylabs.com/images/gallery/clue.jpg

Just a funny thing to share, not directed at anyone....

<3

Sinfire Titan
2009-07-02, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry for my ignorance. I'm new at the game and this is my first ever 3.5 campaign. okay thanks for the help everybody.

and there are no stupid questions. just stupid people asking questions:smallbiggrin: (actually there are stupid questions.)

I kinda figured it was your first one, seeing as anyone who's played a melee character before will know what BAB you have at what level. So a few slip-ups can be forgiven.