PDA

View Full Version : All slim shady?

Froogleyboy
2009-07-08, 06:04 PM
Ok, I'm trying to compile a list of all Slim Shady songs. Not Eminem or Marshel Mathers (If you don't know the difference, don't post) and I need help. What songs (other then my name is, and the real slim shady) are Slim?

Black_Pants_Guy
2009-07-09, 04:54 AM
I'm not sure many of the Forum-goers follow the Rap-Game homie.:smallamused:

Froogleyboy
2009-07-09, 01:20 PM
me neither. Its for my little bro. He thought I'd know because he said I'm such an "expert" at music. (But I only listen to rock, not that crappy new stuff, the old stuff from 1985 and back)

Please don't call me that.

skywalker
2009-07-09, 05:47 PM
Hey homie.

I think it's almost impossible to separate them. Eminem is Marshall Mathers is Slim Shady. That's my opinion as... someone who is smart about music.

Sure, there are certain songs that are portrayed as being "by Slim Shady." But Slim was always Marshall was always Eminem.

Erutaron
2009-07-10, 04:06 AM
Look up the Lyrics. Usually when He's in the persona of "Slim" he says "slim shady" at some point during the song... it's that easy

GrandMasterMe
2009-07-10, 10:50 AM
Guilty Conscience, pretty much everything from the don't call me marshall album. I'm sure an argument could certianly be made for a song that rhymes with truck. Other than that I am too lazy to go look it up.