PDA

View Full Version : Changeling: The Lost

The Rose Dragon
2009-07-11, 06:22 AM
If I were to buy two books from Changeling: The Lost line, other than the core rulebooks, which ones should be it?

Edge
2009-07-11, 07:33 AM
If you're a player, Winter Masques and either Rites of Spring or Lords of Summer, simply for the new options.

As a Storyteller, probably Rites of Spring and either Autumn Nightmares or The Equinox Road - the former for if you want wider information on antagonists of all types, the latter if you want help planning epic endgame stuff, as well as the truth behind the True Fae.

Blackjackg
2009-07-11, 03:35 PM
Definitely Winter Masques. For the second... either Rites of Spring or Equinox Road (I haven't read the latter, but I hear it's got some good stuff).

Lord_Gareth
2009-07-11, 03:43 PM
Rites of Spring for the magic and some of the merits (Goblin Vow FOR THE FRIGGIN' WIN!) and, well, I like Equinox Road because I enjoy forging my own Contracts.

Nerd-o-rama
2009-07-11, 11:33 PM
*watches thread with interest*

I've only read/played the Changeling core. What kind of information is in each of the supplements? I had, apparently foolishly, assumed they had details on the seasonal courts.

horus42
2009-07-12, 12:18 AM
*watches thread with interest*

I've only read/played the Changeling core. What kind of information is in each of the supplements? I had, apparently foolishly, assumed they had details on the seasonal courts.

The only sourcebooks I own/have read are Winter Masques and Autumn Nightmares. Winter Masques is all about the Courts, Seeming, and Kiths, going into more detail about each of them, plus giving 6 new Courts and a bunch of new Kiths.

Autumn Nightmares is all about making antagonists for use in your chronicles.