PDA

View Full Version : Secrets Wall

Haruki-kun
2009-07-12, 09:54 PM
I Stumbled Upon this a few minutes ago, but I love it. It's a wall where you Anonymously post a secret.

http://secretswall.com/

Thought I'd share it.

Logalmier
2009-07-12, 09:56 PM
I wanna try! I shall post a secret!

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, some of the secrets are kind of disturbing.:smalleek:

FdL
2009-07-12, 10:02 PM
Looks cool, but on a closer inspection, stuff seems too neat, seems made up...I don't know why but it does.

Could be there's hardly any spelling errors or l33diot talk?

The concept is good, but I just don't buy it.

Vaynor
2009-07-12, 10:06 PM
Looks cool, but on a closer inspection, stuff seems too neat, seems made up...I don't know why but it does.

What do you mean you don't buy it? Do you think it's fake?

Try posting your own, and put it in l33diot talk with spelling errors. See if it gets posted. :smallsmile:

Dragonrider
2009-07-12, 10:07 PM

I see some with no capitalization or punctuation.

Player_Zero
2009-07-12, 10:40 PM
'I just want to cut and style hair and make people silky-smooth'

This place is hilarious.

Vizen
2009-07-12, 10:42 PM
That is a very entertaining wall to read...
What was one of them I read... "My parents approve of my bf but would they approve of my wild kinky sex with his dad?" :smalleek:

Rutskarn
2009-07-12, 10:45 PM
If you sort them by most recent any time in the next ten minutes, you might see one that I might possibly have done at some point.

You might, in fact, see SEVERAL that I did at some point. Because that's how I roll.

Dragonrider
2009-07-12, 10:52 PM
If you sort them by most recent any time in the next ten minutes, you might see one that I might possibly have done at some point.

You might, in fact, see SEVERAL that I did at some point. Because that's how I roll.

You're very subtle. :smallwink:

SDF
2009-07-12, 11:27 PM
This is pretty much the same thing as post-secret.

FdL
2009-07-12, 11:49 PM
Oh, I posted one, it works.

It's not that I think they're fake, it's that maybe from the presentation, they look too neat. And the ones I first read looked too stereotypical.

Innis Cabal
2009-07-12, 11:57 PM
This is alot like Post Secret. A much....cheaper version of it

FdL
2009-07-13, 12:00 AM
Hm, now I saw the comments, I actually think this is a lot like the concept behind 4chan, except for the unorganized topics.

Serpentine
2009-07-13, 12:01 AM
Looks less interesting than postsecret (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)...

To put it another way to the OP, yes, this is a cool idea, but it has been done better :smallsmile:

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 12:08 AM
Oh, I posted one, it works.

It's not that I think they're fake, it's that maybe from the presentation, they look too neat. And the ones I first read looked too stereotypical.
Yeah, 75% of them seem to be "Oh I'd do anything if I could be with the one I truly loved and know they loved me back! Abloo abloo abloobloo!"

I mean, come on. There are people who are seriously getting some problems off of their chest, crap that you just can't tell to anyone in good company, and yet you have all these sappy emotionalists whining about their unrequited love and how they just have it worse than anyone else in the world. Makes me angry.

reorith
2009-07-13, 12:08 AM
i enjoy using anonymous confession things to post the urls of shock sites. thanks for the new venue.

FdL
2009-07-13, 12:13 AM
Yeah, 75% of them seem to be "Oh I'd do anything if I could be with the one I truly loved and know they loved me back! Abloo abloo abloobloo!"

I mean, come on. There are people who are seriously getting some problems off of their chest, crap that you just can't tell to anyone in good company, and yet you have all these sappy emotionalists whining about their unrequited love and how they just have it worse than anyone else in the world. Makes me angry.

Me I respect anyone who's thinking anything they feel they can't say. i don't make a difference between heart-wrenching confessions and little crushes. I don't have a right to judge or measure them.

J.B. Ganning
2009-07-13, 01:13 AM
Makes me angry.

If only you knew the truths of the world, you'd be one angry... Samuel L. Jackson.

I think it's time the world should know... I'm in love... with the Beatles!I feel like I know who wrote this, but I just can't put my finger on her it...

Exeson
2009-07-13, 04:20 AM
Post Secret is better I think, more artistic and slightly more personal.

Bouregard
2009-07-13, 05:03 AM
The EULA is more interesting then the secrets.

Yes I read such things...

YPU
2009-07-13, 05:17 AM
Blegh, these kind of sites always make me feel icky and disgusted with humanity as a whole.

On a more interesting point, recently a Dutch Psych launched a national version of this sort of thing to do research into peoples secrets. I wonder how accurate that sort of thing can be, its like learning what dnd is from OOTS. An interesting perspective, but perhaps not the best start.

randman22222
2009-07-13, 05:22 AM
Now this is strange. This is the first site I've been to that is reverse blocked. That is, instead of the country-wide proxy stamping its feet, shouting, "HARAM!" the website is saying, "You have a proxy! Not letting you in!"
Eeeenteresting. :smallconfused:

Ninja Chocobo
2009-07-13, 05:22 AM
Blegh, these kind of sites always make me feel icky and disgusted with humanity as a whole.

Care to explain necessarily why?

SilverSheriff
2009-07-13, 05:39 AM

Because Humans are ceaselessly Vain.

YPU
2009-07-13, 05:49 AM

First part, I’m somewhat distrustful and uncertain in nature. Reading all those secrets about secretly hating people and stuff like that makes just a tiny little bit of me wonder what sort of stuff like that is around me.

The second part would be the fact that we need to hide stuff like this making it only more painful, and that even the place where people share their secrets is really just a facade for what’s going one deeper down. And yet it is so that people enjoy reading others screw ups and dirty secrets just to feel better about themselves. Its all so screwed up. Then again that’s what I love about humans as well, I’m a hypocrite I know.

GrlumpTheElder
2009-07-13, 06:54 AM
I just looked through the most recent. The ammount of GiantITP related ones is impressive.

YPU
2009-07-13, 07:00 AM
I just looked through the most recent. The ammount of GiantITP related ones is impressive.

And then you wonder, those which aren’t directly GITP Related, which of those are from GITP members… mhe, down that line lays more madness I guess.

ghost_warlock
2009-07-13, 08:24 AM
And then you wonder, those which aren’t directly GITP Related, which of those are from GITP members… mhe, down that line lays more madness I guess.

Simple. They're ALL mine. Yep, that's right, every last one of them. If you posted one, it's because I made you do it with my brain.

bosssmiley
2009-07-13, 10:16 AM
Now this is strange. This is the first site I've been to that is reverse blocked. That is, instead of the country-wide proxy stamping its feet, shouting, "HARAM!" the website is saying, "You have a proxy! Not letting you in!"
Eeeenteresting. :smallconfused:

No proxy + your personal secrets + "nothing ever disappears from the internet" = :smallconfused:

Yeah, think I'll be avoiding that one...

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 10:34 AM
I feel like I know who wrote this, but I just can't put my finger on her it...

Well, its not me,'cause its no secret.
Plus, I was the one who posted the comment about how it was nothing to be ashamed of =P

xPANCAKEx
2009-07-13, 10:55 AM
poor mans grouphug or fmylife

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 12:16 PM
I like that we Playgrounder's have mostly taken it over.

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 12:19 PM
Heh. They deleted the Chocolate Hammer joke. Somehow, I guessed that was gonna happen.

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 12:24 PM
Five quid says the one that says "Sometimes I wish I was Rutskarn" was written by Rutskarn.
EDIT: Aaaand then I noticed the comments section. Bet retracted.

Meh, I think it looks like a mildly interesting website, but not really intriguing enough to hold my interest for too long.

Dragonrider
2009-07-13, 12:46 PM
Yeah, we've pretty much saturated the last two pages.

Whoever moderates the thing is probably going "what the....?"

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 12:56 PM
Yeah, we've pretty much saturated the last two pages.

Whoever moderates the thing is probably going "what the....?"

Speaking as someone who runs a site, they're probably going: "Holy crap! We got a whole site flowing in as potential users!'

Cristo Meyers
2009-07-13, 01:00 PM
Just another one of those things I'll never understand...

FdL
2009-07-13, 01:16 PM
For what I've read, this is not so similar to PostSecret.
The idea behind it might be the same, but I think this is more immediate.

pflare
2009-07-13, 01:17 PM
That was surprisingly theraputic.

Quincunx
2009-07-13, 01:18 PM
The Confession Thread was better--or at least juicier. (It petered out due to exhausting the Playground's supply of secrets.)

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 01:19 PM
The Confession Thread was better--or at least juicier. (It petered out due to exhausting the Playground's supply of secrets.)

The unfortunate thing was that it had no anonymity.

Dragonrider
2009-07-13, 01:20 PM
The unfortunate thing was that it had no anonymity.

Well, for a while there was an anonymous mailer....

SMEE
2009-07-13, 01:46 PM
The confession thread was great. It holds a very special place in my heart, as sappy as it may sound. >.>

Haruki-kun
2009-07-13, 02:21 PM
I'm starting to worry about having posted this here now... I somehow feel the combination of posted secrets and anonimity may have resulted in the equivalent of me shoving you all into 4chan...

And I think we might need to talk about some things....

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 02:28 PM
>>
Anon itP.
Yes.
Its scary.

YPU
2009-07-13, 02:31 PM
Is it? I cant see why somebody you don’t know all that well posting without his or her fictional name would be all that scary.

Or do you mean the fact that people feel the need to have anonymity?

Haruki-kun
2009-07-13, 02:38 PM
Is it? I cant see why somebody you don’t know all that well posting without his or her fictional name would be all that scary.

Let's not turn it into a "do we or do we not care about each other" thread.

Even a pseudonym gives people an identity. It's completely different.

YPU
2009-07-13, 02:41 PM
Oh you get me very wrong there, I do love all of you quite a bit. That sounds dirty, but then again we do have a shipping treat. However I don’t really see how anon would be such a big difference.

But your right, its the fact that its your name on their, fictional or not. And in a way forum names are a lot more personal then given names, considering you pick them yourselves.

Castaras
2009-07-13, 02:42 PM
To the person who said that they tasted one of my pies and hated it:

You must surely have been mistaken. Either you loved it and didn't want to admit it, or you simply had someone else's pie, that was masquerading as one of mine. :smallamused: :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 02:49 PM
Oh you get me very wrong there, I do love all of you quite a bit. That sounds dirty, but then again we do have a shipping treat.
>>
<3 YPU

I need to ship you again, eventually.

SMEE
2009-07-13, 02:49 PM
So I see a stick there declaring that someone crushes on Roland St Jude, and one of the comments ask if it's me who posted it.

No, it wasn't. My crush for him is no secret. :smallamused:

YPU
2009-07-13, 02:53 PM
Sooner or later somebody is going to google “all those strange names” we use on there and find this forum.

@ Cas and SMEE, damn I missed these sort of jokes the past few months, only realize it now.

@ RHL: hey, I’m sure my return to the forums makes for a good story in some way.

FdL
2009-07-13, 03:11 PM
I'm starting to worry about having posted this here now... I somehow feel the combination of posted secrets and anonimity may have resulted in the equivalent of me shoving you all into 4chan...

I fail to see what's negative about that.
Also, I already read and post in 4chan. Am I going to hell for that? :/

And I think we might need to talk about some things....

We are, in a way.

So I see a stick there declaring that someone crushes on Roland St Jude, and one of the comments ask if it's me who posted it.

No, it wasn't. My crush for him is no secret. :smallamused:

You're awesome :)

YPU
2009-07-13, 03:12 PM
I fail to see what's negative about that.
Also, I already read and post in 4chan. Am I going to hell for that? :/

I was under the impression some parts of 4chan ARE hell?

FdL
2009-07-13, 03:14 PM
I was under the impression some parts of 4chan ARE hell?

I won't deny it, I don't even go to /b/ myself.

Also someone could say that some parts of this forum are, you know.

Edit: And about anonimity or usernames, even though I'm all about internet transparency (or because of it), I think there's not really that much of a difference between posting anonimously and using a username. Except from a purely discoursive perspective, for reference.

YPU
2009-07-13, 03:16 PM
:smallamused:You know I think your right yet I couldn’t name any part myself, now whats that saying about me?

FdL
2009-07-13, 03:17 PM
:smallamused:You know I think your right yet I couldn’t name any part myself, now whats that saying about me?

That as I don't peruse all the 4chan subforums, you don't do it for all the gitp ones.

YPU
2009-07-13, 03:21 PM
I think I go to all of the forums, I just don't post in all of them. But perhaps we shouldn’t point fingers in public, so to speak. Tough you have sparked my wondering what the darkest place of the playground might yield. :smalltongue:

FdL
2009-07-13, 03:22 PM
One man's hell is another man's heaven.

Mordokai
2009-07-13, 03:24 PM
Just another one of those things I'll never understand...

I was under the impression we pretty much gave up on understanding weird things?

YPU
2009-07-13, 03:34 PM
One man's hell is another man's heaven.
Very true, especially if you consider the subject matters.

Logalmier
2009-07-13, 03:41 PM
I was under the impression we pretty much gave up on understanding weird things?

Sociology is very confusing... but I still try to understand it!:smallbiggrin:

And utterly fail I might add.

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 04:05 PM
This playground invasion has officially gotten kinda weird. All the resentments that we can't or don't express here have free reign there, under a curtain of anonymity/impersonation. I'm pretty sure at least two people have posted (jokingly) as me so far.

Yeah, I think I'm officially backing out of the invasion.

chiasaur11
2009-07-13, 04:06 PM
This playground invasion has officially gotten kinda weird. All the resentments that we can't or don't express here have free reign there, under a curtain of anonymity/impersonation. I'm pretty sure at least two people have posted (jokingly) as me so far.

Seems wise.

I stopped when I realized it had a license agreement.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 04:06 PM

Is the posing as you really so weird?
Afterall, didn't others do it for that Omegle-chat-thingy?
And you encouraged it, then.

Dragonrider
2009-07-13, 04:07 PM
I was gonna say...it tastes strongly of the Omegle debacle. :smallamused:

Fredthefighter
2009-07-13, 04:07 PM
By the way, who said I was hawt?

I was the guy who posted the "The world can stay on their side" one.

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 04:10 PM
Is the posing as you really so weird?
Afterall, didn't others do it for that Omegle-chat-thingy?
And you encouraged it, then.

Well, no, that was different. For one, they weren't actually impersonating me, they were asking people if they were me.

Secondly, that was amongst people who'd never heard of me before. They wouldn't be able to take what was said there as a reflection of my character or opinions.

Thirdly, the Omegle thing was played for laughs, while this is getting ever so slightly mean-spirited in places.

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 04:16 PM
{Scrubbed}

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 04:22 PM
{Scrubbed}

Hmmm. GitPAnon, Warmup Boss (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WarmupBoss) of the internet?

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 04:27 PM
Hmmm. GitPAnon, Warmup Boss (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WarmupBoss) of the internet?

This is the first time I've ever seen Tv Tropes listed and actually thought "Wow, this has certainly added to the conversation."

I would respond to Nevr, but I think it would incriminate me more than I've actually deserved.
Squeegees.

YPU
2009-07-13, 04:27 PM
{Scrubbed}

You are right I supose. (gain a moral point there friend) tough the fact that many people are probably posting there “just for the heck of it” and posting Fiction.

Then again some might actually take real comfort from posting there, but are we obstructing that by our posts? Its clear now there is some group of people there and you can actually say some big secret to them and they wont know who you are! Then again we might simply be pissing some friendly shy people of. Who knows.

Quincunx
2009-07-13, 04:30 PM
I didn't witness the breach between "original GitP" and "old GitP", but the gap between "old GitP" and "new GitP" was two-pronged: first, those people who dared to confess personal strife and had it accepted and soothed, and second, those people who lied about personal strife and stirred up interpersonal strife to take advantage of that acceptance, thus robbing GitP of its innocence. Thankfully, the later class has been rooted out with ye olde ban-hammer, mostly. Thus ends today's Friendly Banter history lesson.

The confession thread was great. It holds a very special place in my heart, as sappy as it may sound. >.>

Well, yes, I agree there's nothing like personal strife to invest a messageboard with significance, but you made it to calm and happy normality, and that's a fair trade, isn't it? (Grin.)

Berserk Monk
2009-07-13, 04:30 PM
Looks interesting, I might post a few secrets, but you'll never no if it was really me.

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 04:31 PM
...Did you just accuse me of being a 4channer? Or are you calling everyone in this thread 4channers?

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 04:37 PM
...Did you just accuse me of being a 4channer? Or are you calling everyone in this thread 4channers?

I... no? I just thought that the parallel was mildly amusing. I do go to 4chan myself occasionally, and I would guess that a few of the other people here do, but I wouldn't want to accuse anyone of anything. (It would never stand up in court! :smalltongue:)

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 04:47 PM
{Scrubbed}

FdL
2009-07-13, 04:47 PM

Weird? Resentments? I thought it was pretty mild, which is no wonder considering how nice playgrounders have always been in comparison to the rest of the net denizens. I want to say something about a sheltered life, but I can't find the precise words. No offense meant with that, though.

Also, maybe this little experiment goes to show that people here are maybe not that nice actually and that the overall perceived niceness is a result of the moderation policies.

I accuse everyone here of being GITPers. Which would amount to the same.

Mordokai
2009-07-13, 04:48 PM
@V wasn't thinking cleary.

YPU
2009-07-13, 04:51 PM
Ok guys, I think we need to abandon this line of thought for several reasons.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-07-13, 04:57 PM
You actually doubted that?

I did.
I'd like to think, if you're not as nice and wholesome a person, it shows, even in your posts, because that's just who you are.
People that come to mind in this instance are Nevrmore, Ninja Chocobo, The Rose Dragon, etc.

Note that I'm not condemning them, I'm just stating that they're true to their nature, even if its not fully unleashed on us poor Playgrounders due to Moderation.

Charity
2009-07-13, 04:57 PM
{scrubbed}

{Scrubbed}

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 05:00 PM
I am tough, Dr. Sarcasmo. I bleed asps and sweat locusts.

Roland St. Jude
2009-07-13, 05:04 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please don't violate the Forum Rules here. That includes insults, attacks, passive-aggressive crap, etc.

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 05:06 PM
Weird? Resentments? I thought it was pretty mild, which is no wonder considering how nice playgrounders have always been in comparison to the rest of the net denizens. I want to say something about a sheltered life, but I can't find the precise words. No offense meant with that, though.

Yeah, it's mild enough--that's why I said a *little* weird.

Anyway, I didn't like where things were going, so I decided to back out.

Allysian
2009-07-13, 05:06 PM
I thought we were all friends... :frown:

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 05:07 PM
I fail to see how my actions in this thread are any worse than how I act normally.

Mordokai
2009-07-13, 05:11 PM
I did.
I'd like to think, if you're not as nice and wholesome a person, it shows, even in your posts, because that's just who you are.
People that come to mind in this instance are Nevrmore, Ninja Chocobo, The Rose Dragon, etc.

Note that I'm not condemning them, I'm just stating that they're true to their nature, even if its not fully unleashed on us poor Playgrounders due to Moderation.

Maybe it's just my general negativity. Maybe I'm just too accustomed to the "people are generally jerks(among other things)" way of thinking. Maybe it's something else all together. But I'm used to seeing the worst in people.

But like it was said, this is not the time nor the place for this kind of debate, so I'll politely removed myself from it before somebody else does it less politely.

SMEE
2009-07-13, 05:11 PM
Well, yes, I agree there's nothing like personal strife to invest a messageboard with significance, but you made it to calm and happy normality, and that's a fair trade, isn't it? (Grin.)

Pretty much so. :smallsmile:
And it ended up being of use for some other people around, which made me feel full of purpose.
But now I'm enjoying my calm and happy normality! :smalltongue:

SinisterPenguin
2009-07-13, 05:16 PM
It saddens me that, when given a single opportunity like this one, people will lash out at each other like this. Can't we all just get along?

Quincunx
2009-07-13, 05:22 PM
Oo, yes, that purposeful feeling, another fulfilling consequence! :smallcool: And that feeling lingers after the drama is resolved!

(looks around)

I'm not going to get tossed out on my ear for turning this into the Warm Fuzzies and General Appreciation thread? No? Great!

I APPRECIATE YOU, ANONYMOUS GitPER!

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 05:24 PM
I personally feel that a few insults or lashes outwards don't mean that people aren't getting along. I mean, as long as everyone still likes each other at the end of it, and nothing is meant in a truly hurtful spirit. Several of my friends and I hurl viciously worded insults around as a manner of friendly banter.

EDIT: I APPRECIATE THAT I AM APPRECIATED, AND RECIPROCATE IN THIS APPRECIATION OF EVERYONE HERE.
I have to say though, italics give me a warmer and fuzzier feeling than capital letters do.

Mordokai
2009-07-13, 05:25 PM
@^ hell, one of my most funny contacts on playground and I do that all the time :smallbiggrin:

FdL
2009-07-13, 05:26 PM
I don't think it's that bad, I agree with Tamburlaine.
And I second Quin's sentiment towards GitpAnon :)

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I mean, anyone who sees me and Zero go at it knows that I'm no stranger to insulting banter, but I dunno--I kind of feel like some of the comments on that site have crossed the line.

Jinura
2009-07-13, 05:43 PM
There sure is a lot of disturbing stuff.. Don't wanna look at the adults section, just a warning :smalleek:

Nevrmore
2009-07-13, 05:48 PM
I personally feel that a few insults or lashes outwards don't mean that people aren't getting along. I mean, as long as everyone still likes each other at the end of it, and nothing is meant in a truly hurtful spirit. Several of my friends and I hurl viciously worded insults around as a manner of friendly banter.
Despite what I say to/call people, I don't carry baggage from thread to thread, so I suppose that technically counts.

Alteran
2009-07-13, 05:50 PM
I have to say though, italics give me a warmer and fuzzier feeling than capital letters do.

Well, if I were to say that I appreciate you, it's possible that it could be taken the wrong way. :smallwink:

There sure is a lot of disturbing stuff.. Don't wanna look at the adults section, just a warning :smalleek:

Dammit, now I do want to. :smallannoyed:

Coidzor
2009-07-13, 05:51 PM
Yeesh. I go out to get my learner's permit changed to this state so that I can finally become eligible to take the test next month and you all get up to sordid antics? :smallconfused:

...I am so confused right now about the character of the playground.

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 05:52 PM
Well, if I were to say that I appreciate you, it's possible that it could be taken the wrong way. :smallwink:

Why would you put a wink at the end of that sentence? It only makes it more suggestive! :smallredface:

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 05:52 PM
Yeesh. I go out to get my learner's permit changed to this state so that I can finally become eligible to take the test next month and you all get up to sordid antics? :smallconfused:

Keep in mind, it only takes a few people. This thread has been viewed 1,273 times.

Alteran
2009-07-13, 05:54 PM
Why would you put a wink at the end of that sentence? It only makes it more suggestive! :smallredface:

Perhaps that was my intention. I know, so smooth.

Quincunx
2009-07-13, 05:57 PM
Oh, you'll appreciate anything about anyone, Alteran, and those italics of yours are so. . .sensuous.

(ooze, ooze, overbalance--oof.)
(picks self up, dusts self off)

Right, I better leave this to the professionals. G'night!

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 05:58 PM
Perhaps that was my intention. I know, so smooth.

I'm sure I have no idea how smooth your intention is.

Coidzor
2009-07-13, 05:59 PM
Keep in mind, it only takes a few people. This thread has been viewed 1,273 times.

Indeed. I don't know who to be disappointed with, but I think I'll start with Human Nature. :smallannoyed:

Silly people.

FdL
2009-07-13, 06:00 PM

The point is the character of the Playground has always been the same. The fact that you get to see a previously hidden (?) side to it doesn't change that, remember it.

Alteran
2009-07-13, 06:19 PM
Oh, you'll appreciate anything about anyone, Alteran, and those italics of yours are so. . .sensuous.

I've been told they're the most sensuous text effect, but I doubt my italics are more sensuous than others. So while I'd like to claim the achievement for myself, I must instead give it to BBCodes. :smallfrown:

I'm sure I have no idea how smooth your intention is.

Drat, I was hoping somebody could tell me.

Edit: Aaaand, I completely missed the selective italicizing of that word. That was very smooth, Tamburlaine. No italics? What is this madness?

Coidzor
2009-07-13, 06:23 PM
The point is the character of the Playground has always been the same. The fact that you get to see a previously hidden (?) side to it doesn't change that, remember it.

Well I figured it was CN, leaning towards the Traveler. I haven't seen any CE activity thankfully.

Mostly though, I was just distressed at actually being pushed to consider the character of the playground at all.

Dragonrider
2009-07-13, 06:32 PM

No kidding. :smalleek:

Tamburlaine
2009-07-13, 06:32 PM
Oh yeah, I'm smooth like sandpaper.

Mostly though, I was just distressed at actually being pushed to consider the character of the playground at all.

Can a thread about statting the playground for DnD be far away?

Rutskarn
2009-07-13, 06:34 PM

Hey, I'm naturally curious, and I'm not even touching it.

It can just stay right the hell over there, unseen, where it can't hurt my brain.

FdL
2009-07-13, 06:39 PM
Wasn't as bad as I expected. Lots of spousal cheating, then the usual sexual stuff. I actually found it boring. But I might be jaded.

Oh, apparently you can't post "swear words" there either. I thought that was the whole point of it being the Adult section...That was pretty stupid.

YPU
2009-07-13, 06:42 PM
the dutch equivalent of this doenst have a adult non adult distinction and the adult part of this one is mild in comparison to that one. Believe me. What does that say about us Dutch?

chiasaur11
2009-07-13, 06:44 PM
So, how many people have claimed to have killed Kennedy?

Coidzor
2009-07-13, 07:10 PM

Especially since you're still a kid, kiddo. :smalltongue:

Can a thread about statting the playground for DnD be far away?

I've been wanting to see The Giant statted up as a deity for awhile, with the Mods as aspects/demigods in his pantheon. Either that, or a template to describe the Mods.

Alteran
2009-07-13, 07:12 PM
Wasn't as bad as I expected. Lots of spousal cheating, then the usual sexual stuff. I actually found it boring. But I might be jaded.

Oh, apparently you can't post "swear words" there either. I thought that was the whole point of it being the Adult section...That was pretty stupid.

Yeah, it's not that bad. But you can post swear words, I see quite a few.

Dragonrider
2009-07-13, 08:42 PM
Especially since you're still a kid, kiddo. :smalltongue:

One about an iPod... >.<

Coidzor
2009-07-13, 08:43 PM
One about an iPod... >.<

Normal iPod or with the third-party vibrator attachment?

Yarram
2009-07-14, 01:27 AM
Lol... We are flooding so much. Maybe we can troll them all away.

Nevrmore
2009-07-14, 01:43 AM
Lol... We are flooding so much. Maybe we can troll them all away.
You are baiting me, aren't you

Quincunx
2009-07-14, 02:03 AM
So, how many people have claimed to have killed Kennedy?

Disappointingly few!

YPU
2009-07-14, 02:06 AM
And none of them claim to be Elvis either.

Rutskarn
2009-07-14, 02:22 AM
Alright, I had to go back and amend that.

Alteran
2009-07-14, 02:27 AM

Well done, sir. You've finally solved the mystery!

Yarram
2009-07-14, 03:30 AM
You are baiting me, aren't you

Huh? Sure lol.

chiasaur11
2009-07-14, 11:53 AM

Thanks for covering for me Ruts.

Rutskarn
2009-07-17, 05:41 PM
Huh. Who was it that posted the "Administration" joke? Only, when I said, "yes, this is Rutskarn", I meant I was the first one who "risked" the fake ban.