PDA

View Full Version : Euphoria Tread

Tiger Duck
2009-07-25, 02:24 AM
Are you having an intense, transcendent feeling of happiness combined with an overwhelming sense of well-being? Are things just going your way today?
And you want to share it with the rest of the playground, but feel it would be silly to make a new thread for it? Well now you don't have to.

Because this is the tread for you and everyone else that is having a great day.

Edit: Hozaa finally made it to halfling and it only took me 4 years 3 months and 8 days

Thanatos 51-50
2009-07-25, 02:31 AM
Not today, but I do have a (recent) memory I retreat to when things look bleak.
The air smells slightly burnt - just the right kind, some mix between sawdust and the ash from a night-long campfire cackling on the coals, and also perforated with the scent of dry grass and growing rice.
The sky is dark, lit by the stars and far-off lights of the surrounding town, punctured with the sounds of insects merrily buzzing away. It's not cold, but a pleasent, summery warmth that, whilst not parchingly dry stays far away from muggy horribleness.
I'm walking down a loose gravel road, in jeans and a t-shirt, and beside me there is a beautiful woman, wearing a loose, white blouse and skirt, a serene smile on her face and dark red/brown hair falling down to about her shoulders with a dark brown ribbon in her hair.
And she's happy and talking to me. And I'm talking back.

And the night is perfect.

Don Julio Anejo
2009-07-25, 02:40 AM
I'm euphoric right now...

I blame ten or so shots not counting beers Iv'e had in the last few hours.

Tiger Duck
2009-07-25, 05:14 AM
A butterfly landed on my hand when I was piking tomatoes. sutuff like that always makes me smile.:smallsmile:

axarts
2009-07-25, 06:23 AM
I have apple juice. :smallsmile:

Mr. Moon
2009-07-25, 10:42 AM
Dunno if they're the same thing, but some techno/trance music has the side effect of making me hyper. And damn, I love that feeling! ^^

Decoy Lockbox
2009-07-25, 01:44 PM
I ran a successful D&D game last night and have been taking acid all day.

Okay, I lied about the first part.

xPANCAKEx
2009-07-25, 02:23 PM
i recently took large doses of codeine after a tooth extraction - it was... interesting

Tiger Duck
2009-07-25, 03:00 PM
Received a genuine Miss Nobody avatar:smallbiggrin:

I'm looking at a beautiful sunset
http://i28.tinypic.com/z3hxt.jpg

And Shuffle played "Close to you" (Carpenters)

Right now is awesome ^^

Thanatos 51-50
2009-07-25, 03:02 PM
Crisis averted in the Depression Thread.
I'm very happy about that.

loopy
2009-07-25, 03:04 PM
I usually feel my most euphoric at the raves I attend, with my friends and random strangers surrounding me... Being able to have a conversation with anyone, make friends with anyone...

You could say its almost a feeling of ecstasy. :smallamused:

But occasionally, once in a while... that feeling hits me in everyday life. And everything, just for that moment or two, seems like it could work out for the best. :smallsmile: