PDA

View Full Version : Song title.

Brett Wong
2006-07-17, 11:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows this song? I really like it and wanted to get it on my comp, the music video is like... well robots... doing disco..

some lyrics:

Im gonna work on you, untill you feel alright
im gonna make you mine, under the disco light.

its in a robot voice and it has an awsome beat... think... Transformers... and techno beats..

The Prince of Cats
2006-07-17, 11:33 AM
Have you tried google and the multitude of searchable lyrics-sites?

Brett Wong
2006-07-17, 11:33 AM
yeah multiple times :/

NeonBlack
2006-07-17, 11:36 AM
Some random Google-ing leads me to believe that the title is "Work on You", by The Looks. If you're curious, it's the second link in Google if you look for "gonna work on you".

<-- *really* bored at work. And unable to type properly.

Brett Wong
2006-07-17, 11:40 AM
I think my google is screwd up, i cant seem to find it, evan after repeating what you have done NUMERUS times.

NeonBlack
2006-07-17, 11:42 AM
Quote marks are the key ;). Try searching "gonna work on you", with the quote marks included. It's really useful if you're looking for a full sentence instead of the individual words, specially if some of those words are as common as these four...

Brett Wong
2006-07-17, 11:52 AM
Thanks so mutch i found the song. I saw it on mutch music and was like !i need this song!

Found it on youtube lol its called MSTRKRFT and i rememberd it was a weird ass name that started with an "M" so here it is if you were wondering.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0rmcFqjbI&search=the%20looks

Pensive Pine
2006-07-29, 11:31 PM
Just my two cents, but yeah, when you're googling song lyrics, you have to be flexible on which words you're looking for. And definitely, quotes are your friend. Yeah.