PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Avatars

GreatWyrmGold
2009-09-06, 03:43 PM
This thread is for people who either A.) want alternate avatars to use indefinatly or temporarily; or B.) want to make such avatars.

Varients:
GreatwyrmGold
My avatar defeating Tiamat
My avatar with the entire OotS on my back
My avatar as a scientist
My avatar as a mage

Entirely new ones:
None

The Neoclassic
2009-09-06, 03:47 PM
Wouldn't this better belong in Arts & Crafts? I *might* be able to offer my services, but I unfortunately have limited artistic skills (and often limited time as well). Really complex stuff, pop culture/anime related avatars, and nonhumanoids are all a bit too challenging for me. However, if anyone wants an elf or a paladin or some sort of cute inanimate object or something along those lines, I may be able to help. :smallsmile:

Elfin
2009-09-06, 03:50 PM
I agree that this probably would fit better in Arts and Crafts.
Anyway, I'd be happy with any variation on my avatar...might be nice to have an alternate for a while.

GreatWyrmGold
2009-09-06, 03:53 PM
:smalltongue:
Wouldn't this better belong in Arts & Crafts? I *might* be able to offer my services, but I unfortunately have limited artistic skills (and often limited time as well). Really complex stuff, pop culture/anime related avatars, and nonhumanoids are all a bit too challenging for me. However, if anyone wants an elf or a paladin or some sort of cute inanimate object or something along those lines, I may be able to help. :smallsmile:

I was thinking maybe arts and crafts...what's a member have to do to ask a mod to move a thread somewhere else?
And to your art abilities: That's okay. Maybe me as a paladin? :smalltongue:

Actually, that would be cool.

MethosH
2009-09-06, 09:28 PM
what's a member have to do to ask a mod to move a thread somewhere else?

PM Roland :smallbiggrin:

Or put a request in big letters on the first post and add "(move please, thank you.)" To the title of the thread.

And don't forget to say "I'm sorry I posted on the wrong forum" :smallbiggrin:

Roland likes when people are polite :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Actually I think he wandering the forums right now. He might end up doing it.

littlequietguy
2009-09-07, 12:38 AM
I want one of my avatar as a superhero.

Dr. Bath
2009-09-07, 06:41 AM
This is just a request an avatar thread.

Why not ask for your avatar in the thread that already exists? Someone might even make your avatar there. Alternatively, pm an avatarist of your choice. This thread is basically entirely superfluous.

B-Man
2009-09-07, 12:06 PM
Not to mention that there is the Avatar Adoption Centre for avatars that need a new home.