PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Weren't there more tracking modifiers?

Pika...
2009-09-07, 03:26 AM
This issue came during our last game. Bother I, and two experienced players were certain there were more tracking modifiers than what we found here:

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#track

However, we are not sure if this is true, or where to find them if so.

We thought there were one for things such as how many people passed by this area, etc.

Anyone know where this all might be?

KillianHawkeye
2009-09-07, 03:44 AM
We thought there were one for things such as how many people passed by this area, etc.

It's the first thing on the table there. "Every three creatures in the group being tracked" provides a -1 to the Survival check DC. Is there anything else you're missing?

Pika...
2009-09-07, 03:50 AM
It's the first thing on the table there. "Every three creatures in the group being tracked" provides a -1 to the Survival check DC. Is there anything else you're missing?

I meant like a heavily traveled area and such. The three of us looked for a while sure that was in there somewhere.

Cieyrin
2009-09-07, 10:51 AM
I meant like a heavily traveled area and such. The three of us looked for a while sure that was in there somewhere.

The problem at that point isn't that you can't find the tracks, it's telling which tracks are your quarry's and which are not. I'd give it a +5 modifier to not lose the tracks in the jumble.