PDA

View Full Version : Active mods?

arguskos
2009-09-14, 01:14 PM
Hope this isn't a prohibited query, but what mods are active right now? All I ever really see is Roland doing his thing, and Rawhide, once in a great while. I used to see a few others, but they've since kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Is poor Roland a one-man army now? If so, we need to get some more mods and take a bit of the weight off of one person, since he probably has a life too (if I'm wrong, please, correct me Roland :smallwink:).

Mystic Muse
2009-09-14, 01:43 PM
I've also seen rawhide and allarra but that's it.

I know I spelled that name wrong.

Mando Knight
2009-09-14, 01:51 PM
Gorbash Kazdar is on every once in a while, I think...

Ichneumon
2009-09-14, 02:35 PM
The Giant is still active, in the sense that he comes online often and posts his comics, however I think he moderates moderately.

Mystic Muse
2009-09-14, 02:36 PM
I saw the gray watcher post something less than a day ago. (he posted something less than a day ago. I didn't actually see him)

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-14, 03:31 PM
The Giant is still active, in the sense that he comes online often and posts his comics, however I think he moderates moderately.

Indeed, I believe in general he only mods threads that are about either him specifically or his life outside of OOTS.

I've never seen Alarra moderating, although her recent baby making exploits plus my relative youth on the site may have had something to do with that.

Roland seems to do a good job as a mod, and surprisingly he doesn't seem to have succumbed to banhammeritis that affects so many moderators. Does he require additional assistance?

Mystic Muse
2009-09-14, 04:49 PM
he might not require extra help but it'd still be nice. He's a very good mod and I don't mean to insult anybody here but I don't think any of us would be capable of doing the same job he does.

Roland St. Jude
2009-09-14, 09:50 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: We appreciate the concern for forum operations. And I, personally, appreciate the recognition and concern for my welfare.