PDA

View Full Version : To: The Playground

Destro_Yersul
2009-09-16, 08:35 AM
I'm going to go to sleep. Have to be up in 6 and a half hours for work. Before I go, though, I wanted to say something.

I've been to a lot of places on the internet. I haven't been to some of the worst corners of it, but I have frequented other forums. Many other forums. This one here is the friendliest one I've ever been to. Some of the nicest people I know, I met because of this forum. I've gotten into writing seriously because of this forum, and some of its members have pulled me through a few of the tougher times in my life. The Playground gives me hope for the world.

Thank you all.

Whammydill
2009-09-16, 08:44 AM
It's only because we are in Sector Zed-Zed 9, plural Zed-alpha. The rest of the interwebz is smearp.

Icewalker
2009-09-16, 08:45 AM
I could not agree more. I know I haven't that much experience with wandering the internet and seeing places on it, so I'm sure there are others, but I have yet to find any major public forum other than right here which isn't a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Keld Denar
2009-09-16, 08:53 AM
<3 That is all.

DUCK AND COVER!!! INCOMING HUGGLE FEST!!!

Quick, someone fetch Cobra and Nameless...

Trog
2009-09-16, 08:58 AM
Very true. 'Tis a nice place. :smallsmile:

And while I think that the forum has more than its share of awesome people I think a great deal of credit deserves to go to the Giant and the moderators for making a place online that has a good set of rules for keeping things civil and for maintaining a healthy enforcement of those rules to keep the forum compliant. We've got people capable of being angry and rude just like the rest of the internet I'd bet, but knowing that this is not the place to be so changes one's behavior for the better, I think. :smallsmile:

littlebottom
2009-09-16, 09:18 AM
its because in the playground, there are no bullies, only friends:smalltongue:

Helanna
2009-09-16, 09:21 AM
This is true. I've heard people complain about some of the mod's decisions, but I attribute most of this forum's succes to the mods. I'll agree they can be a little harsh, but it's far better than being too lax.

Sometimes the community here astounds me. People really have no reason to care about others, who they'll probably never meet and only know through their online persona, but they do. Overall, the way people here interact is just amazing.

It's one of the reasons that this site sucks up all my free time, and some time that I'm not actually free. (This post brought to you by my Web Design class). :smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2009-09-16, 09:21 AM
I agree, this is a lovely forum and I'm glad I found it. Thank you. And as Trog said, thank you to the Giant and the mods who maintain this community.

Lord Herman
2009-09-16, 09:34 AM
The posts in this thread pretty much sum up my feelings about the Playground.

*joins group hug*

TheBibliophile
2009-09-16, 09:35 AM
I wholeheartedly support this statement. The only forum I had been in before, which was for a Nintendo magazine I read, was not friendly at all. If you tried to be caring, you were likely to be called gay (in the British sense of general insult). I want to express my gratitude towards this forum for helping me to see that the internet isn't just a group of anti-social, obscenity-spouting, grammar-unaware teenagers getting together and tlking lk ths to each othr. :smallwink:

Thanatos 51-50
2009-09-16, 09:56 AM
Man, sometimes I almost wish I twittered just so I could praise the Playground on Gives Me Hope or something.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-16, 10:10 AM
This place is awesome. I think of most of you guys as part of my extended family. Hell, even my realy family is getting to the point that they don't freak out when I mention you guys in conversation. =P

That, and going to a meetup, where I actually got to hug lots of you in person, may be the best moment of my life.

I love you guys. *hugs tight*

valadil
2009-09-16, 10:24 AM
I wholeheartedly agree that this is the nicest place I've found on the internet. It's the only site where I can actually let my guard down and not be a cynic.

Dvil
2009-09-16, 10:28 AM
Absolutely. The Playground is my favourite district in the internet!

Kobold-Bard
2009-09-16, 10:33 AM
This is true. I've heard people complain about some of the mod's decisions, but I attribute most of this forum's succes to the mods. I'll agree they can be a little harsh, but it's far better than being too lax.

Sometimes the community here astounds me. People really have no reason to care about others, who they'll probably never meet and only know through their online persona, but they do. Overall, the way people here interact is just amazing.

It's one of the reasons that this site sucks up all my free time, and some time that I'm not actually free. (This post brought to you by my Web Design class). :smalltongue:

You my friend need to get yourself to one of the many meetups (in case your from Britland) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121099).

Jacklu
2009-09-16, 11:40 AM
I agree whole heartedly, destro. I have been to other forums, and I have to say that GiantITP is by far the most welcoming place. The mods here, while certainly strict by most forum standards, do a lot towards keeping it friendly and clean and certainly are a very large contributing factor to how awesome it is. And then there is the people. Seriously, you guys all rock out loud. Stay Cool GiantITP. It's what you do best. :smallcool:

Trobby
2009-09-16, 12:18 PM
I think it has something to do with it being a playground, and not some other kind of place like a Sanitarium, or an orbital death station.

"Giant in the Death Star" Doesn't really have the same ring to it anyway. :smalltongue:

But yeah, I second that motion. You guys are really swell. ^^

Headless_Ninja
2009-09-16, 12:26 PM
The Playground is filled with lovely, helpful, kind, polite intelligent people. I'm not sure why I'm tolerated among them, but I know that if I have a problem, the Playgrounders will be able to give me a solution, advice, or just make me feel better. And you're all great for a chat too. In short: All you Playrounders = awesome.
To all you Playgrounders, no matter how regularly you post, and most of all to the Mods and the Giant, thanks!

Elder Tsofu
2009-09-16, 12:36 PM
Well, the mass of people attract people like them - I don't think a true ass would survive long in the sugar-sweet environment around here.
(Either he/she would convert and join the happy family, or puke and move on)

That said - I like this place too, none actively try to ruin it. (or succeed atleast, thanks to the mods)

Thajocoth
2009-09-16, 01:21 PM
I don't stay at unfriendly message boards. Probably why this and one other site are the only ones I go to.

Coplantor
2009-09-16, 01:38 PM
I must say, I was skeptical about joining a forum once, but the playground is awesome. Full of nice people, it really changed my way of seeing the interent, considering all the other places full of idiots.

Eon
2009-09-16, 04:41 PM
I wholeheartedly support this statement. The only forum I had been in before, which was for a Nintendo magazine I read, was not friendly at all. If you tried to be caring, you were likely to be called gay (in the British sense of general insult). I want to express my gratitude towards this forum for helping me to see that the internet isn't just a group of anti-social, obscenity-spouting, grammar-unaware teenagers getting together and tlking lk ths to each othr. :smallwink:

trust me... it's not just the british. I got called that for stopping a kid from stealing my colored pencils...

also that's why i'm on this forum. but i doubt i'll go to a meetup anytime soon...

edit: joins group hug

Nameless
2009-09-16, 04:46 PM
Yush. *Joins in huggles* :3

Shas aia Toriia
2009-09-16, 05:07 PM
I must say, I was skeptical about joining a forum once, but the playground is awesome. Full of nice people, it really changed my way of seeing the interent, considering all the other places full of idiots.

This exactly. I know it certainly helped me get through a tougher time in my life. :smallsmile:

Elfin
2009-09-16, 05:10 PM
Very true. :smalltongue:

*Joins group hug*

Dr. Bath
2009-09-16, 05:14 PM
It's ok here.

I guess.

TheBibliophile
2009-09-16, 05:17 PM
trust me... it's not just the british. I got called that for stopping a kid from stealing my colored pencils...

also that's why i'm on this forum. but i doubt i'll go to a meetup anytime soon...

edit: joins group hug

Really?

I didn't know that.

Mordokai
2009-09-16, 05:22 PM
It's ok here.

I guess.

You're stuck with us and you know it :smalltongue:

Might as well make the best out of it :smallbiggrin:

Perenelle
2009-09-16, 05:30 PM
I've never been on any forums before besides this one. Though I dont have anything to compare it too, I love it here! :smallbiggrin:

Unfortunately it ends up distracting me whenever i'm supposed to be doing homework... like right now :smalltongue: its so addicting..

Kroy
2009-09-16, 05:33 PM
Its because in the playground, there are no bullies, only friends:smalltongue:

Truer words have never been spoken. This is the best place on the blogosphere. Ever. May I sig?

Blue Ghost
2009-09-16, 06:00 PM
I do not have much experience with other forums (the only other one I had been to prior to the Playground was the WotC forums), but as soon as I came to the Playground (more specifically SMBG and Friendly Banter), I was struck by the warm and friendly radiance. Everyone is like family here, even my sworn enemies.

I have now visited a few other forums, but none of them even come close to the Playground. Some are cold and elitist, and others are wretched hives of evil, but the Playground somehow remains pure and awesome.

I love it here, and I love you all. :smallsmile:

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-09-16, 06:13 PM
I go to a few other forums (twcenter, 40kforums, bolterandchainsword), but this one is definitely the friendliest. Though the above-mentioned are all pretty friendly too, and the most part.

Froogleyboy
2009-09-16, 06:18 PM
What the hell? When I said something similar, everyone yelled at me. But, That's just me I guess :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2009-09-16, 06:21 PM
I used to go to one forum before this, and that lasted for a couple of months before I concluded that the place was full of idiots and I had better things to do. Although in their defense the average age there was probably around 12.

Kallisti
2009-09-16, 06:22 PM

You stole the words right out of my mouth. I was really skeptical about joining a forum not too long ago, but I saw a PbP game when browsing just out of curiosity. I thought it sounded like fun, so I made an account and applied. I was so new to forums I had no idea what PM even meant, so when I saw that one team was supposed to apply by PM I posted saying I knew the DM didn't want the thread cluttered by discussion on that subject, but didn't know how to apply. I was not the first person to have done this. So one guy quotes me and goes "Some people around just can't freakin' read, can they?" And I posted something explaining I had, in fact, seen that I was supposed to apply by PM, I just didn't know what that meant. My worst internet fears had been confirmed. I'd tried to join the community and been shot down.

And then he apologized for jumping to conclusions, and welcomed me.

It may not sound like a big deal to all you battle-hardened internet veterans, but after my second post, ever, on any forum, in my first ever foray into the internet culture, it meant a lot.

Of course, my character concept was boring and I got rejected, but it was still a very open and welcoming environment, nothing at al like I'd expected.

The playground has meant a lot to me. In the all of six months I've known it existed.

Mr. Burlew? Moderater staff? Assorted playgrounders?

Thank you.

For everything.

EDIT: HOLY ****! I'm almost crying?! I guess my words are...truer than I thought. Jeez...

Zain
2009-09-16, 06:48 PM
If the world was run like the playground, it would be a happy place

*Joins group hug*

also we should get a group avatar photo thing of all the cool people itp :smallcool: (that is to say all of us:smallwink:)

Cryssandra
2009-09-16, 06:53 PM
I completely agree, there has never been to a place where everyone is friendly... I love it here... I hope to find my niche soon.... I'm still not sure where I belong in the forum yet....

MethosH
2009-09-16, 07:35 PM
Uhhhh! A chance to use this image I love!
http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2009/GroupHug2.png

Anuan
2009-09-16, 07:39 PM
*moonwalks in*

*joins in group-hug*

*moonwalks out*

*returns with balloons and cake!* :smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2009-09-16, 07:44 PM
*returns with balloons and cake!* :smallbiggrin:

Betcha can't moonwalk while carrying those things. :smallamused:

No, I agree 100% - there's no place better than this. I don't know how I got so lucky as to join this forum first, because if I'd had a worse experience somewhere else I might never have tried it out. :smallbiggrin: Yay for that!

Anuan
2009-09-16, 08:01 PM
...I consider this a challenge! *Ties multiple helium balloons to the cake-tray, so that it floats softly. Holds tray lightly in one hand, moonwalks around whilst sharing out slices of cake* CAKE FOR EVERYBODY it's the truth! <3

Lupy
2009-09-16, 08:05 PM
Indeed, this is the greatest place on the Interwebs.

Raz_Fox
2009-09-16, 08:23 PM
This is certainly the greatest forums I have ever had the opportunity to join. I am very glad that I have, and feel no shame for making... oh, 2500 posts in the space of a year. No very few regrets about my posts, either. I know I've improved in my writing from when I first joined up, as a newbish Pixie.

Thank you, Rich Burlew, for making a community I could feel comfortable writing in.

Eon
2009-09-16, 08:25 PM
Really?

I didn't know that.

didn't know what?

Helanna
2009-09-16, 09:04 PM
You my friend need to get yourself to one of the many meetups (in case your from Britland) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121099).

Sadly, I am not, and I may never actually get to a meetup. It would be pretty cool if I ever manage to make one, though!

Man, sometimes I almost wish I twittered just so I could praise the Playground on Gives Me Hope or something.

You don't need Twitter to post on GMH, though. :smallconfused: And the awesome community here *would* make a good GMH. I've seen a lot of awe-inspiring support systems around here.

Coplantor
2009-09-16, 09:34 PM
Hehe, as far as I know, I am the uruguayan meet up.

Roland St. Jude
2009-09-16, 09:36 PM
Hehe, as far as I know, I am the uruguayan meet up.

Uruguay: Home of the daily GitP meetup. :smallbiggrin:

KerfuffleMach2
2009-09-16, 09:38 PM
I'm going to go to sleep. Have to be up in 6 and a half hours for work. Before I go, though, I wanted to say something.

I've been to a lot of places on the internet. I haven't been to some of the worst corners of it, but I have frequented other forums. Many other forums. This one here is the friendliest one I've ever been to. Some of the nicest people I know, I met because of this forum. I've gotten into writing seriously because of this forum, and some of its members have pulled me through a few of the tougher times in my life. The Playground gives me hope for the world.

Thank you all.

*pats back*

You're welcome Destro!

I think it's partially because most of us realize that there really is no point to being mean here.

Coplantor
2009-09-16, 09:40 PM
Uruguay: Home of the daily GitP meetup. :smallbiggrin:

There were others, but they either leaved the playround or the country :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-09-16, 10:37 PM
GAH! Group hugs and freely given love! :smalleek:
*flees and hides*

Moff Chumley
2009-09-16, 10:53 PM
I feel so lonely now... :smallfrown: All I do is make bitter, ironic and self-pitying comments like this one. And they all sound the same, and are about as pointless.

Joking playground. I love you guys. (Not really.) Of course I do. (I really don't.) I'd be lost without the playground. (As far as you know)

Who said anything about the *******s lightening up/leaving? I've been here two years and counting, and I've been a mopey bastard the whole time! VIVA LA MISERY! VIVA LA PLAYGROUND!

Recaiden
2009-09-16, 11:01 PM
GAH! Group hugs and freely given love! :smalleek:
*flees and hides*

* finds *:smallsmile:
* hugs *:smallbiggrin:
* loves *:smallwink:
Nothing to run from.

Mystic Muse
2009-09-16, 11:28 PM
love infected zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smalleek:

Just kidding. you guys are awesome.

how did I get 1600 posts in half a year?

Grim ranger
2009-09-17, 12:06 AM
* finds *:smallsmile:
* hugs *:smallbiggrin:
* loves *:smallwink:
Nothing to run from.

Oh, there is lot of things to run from in the playground, but mostly for lulz :smallwink::smalltongue:

This forum is really place where I feel accepted (even when I am beating someone with baseball bat :smalltongue:). Thank you all for being awesome :smallsmile:

Hell Puppi
2009-09-17, 12:28 AM
Aww hugs! :smallbiggrin:

Yeah I love the playground. I've shared a lot with you guys and don't intend to stop soon. You even put up with my crazy. Thanks! :smallsmile:

Zeb The Troll
2009-09-17, 12:59 AM
Sadly, I am not, and I may never actually get to a meetup. It would be pretty cool if I ever manage to make one, though!*wanders in, notices someone desiring to meet up*

Depending on what part of the country you're in, there are regular meetups all over the place.

Okay, well, one is 'regular' and the others are 'frequent but irregular'.

There's one in eastern Tennessee annually in late June.
There's a group in the Bay Area (I think) in Cali that meet semi-regularly.
There's a scheduled meet up in Chicago for November.
There's one at my house in October.
There is a group in Oklahoma that informally gets together on a semi-irregular basis too, I think.

Just keep your eyes open, there's likely to be something near'ish to you sooner or later. :smallcool:

*grabs a slice of cake from Anuan, winks, and wanders out*

Dallas-Dakota
2009-09-17, 01:05 AM
Silly Zeb, excluding us Europeans.

We also have english and dutch meet-ups!

The english usually do one whenever they feel like it or a holiday is coming up.

The dutch(meee) have on that is every half year orso with shortening lengths between them.(Carefully calculated so that when there'l be no stop to them, that either the playground will get it's own country or the world will blow up.:smalltongue:)

Zeb The Troll
2009-09-17, 01:22 AM

The english usually do one whenever they feel like it or a holiday is coming up.

The dutch(meee) have on that is every half year orso with shortening lengths between them.(Carefully calculated so that when there'l be no stop to them, that either the playground will get it's own country or the world will blow up.:smalltongue:)Ah, did not forget. Didn't De Dragon say De Dragon was not UK'ish? Unless I misunderstood the post I quoted, yes.

Although I suppose that doesn't rule out other non-US/non-UK countries.

*makes long term plans to attend meetups in UK and the Nether Lands (which sounds dirty when you say it like that!)*

Grim ranger
2009-09-17, 01:57 AM

The dutch(meee) have on that is every half year orso with shortening lengths between them.(Carefully calculated so that when there'l be no stop to them, that either the playground will get it's own country or the world will blow up.:smalltongue:)

*Cries* There is no one in finland! I am all alone! :smallfrown:

This sucks. I wonder if I can get flight to England...

Lord Herman
2009-09-17, 02:32 AM
*Cries* There is no one in finland! I am all alone! :smallfrown:

This sucks. I wonder if I can get flight to England...

Murska is finnish. You could have a micro-meetup. But then he'd eat you, because he's a werewolf.

Fan
2009-09-17, 02:52 AM
Murska is finnish. You could have a micro-meetup. But then he'd eat you, because he's a werewolf.

Nah, you'd just have to point at him angerly all day, and while he acts confused you leave at sunset, and sleep in the Police Station (Baner), while the invisible lynch mob gets him.:smalltongue:

llamamushroom
2009-09-17, 04:14 AM
I'll add my voice to the celestial throng singing the praises of this forum. Coz you guys are all awesome!There is no flaming within the walls of Giant in the Playground
I'm not normally one for internet hugs, but I'll give it a try.
Everyone is happy here
*h-*
We are safe
*hu-*
The Moderators of The Giant protect us
Come on, Cameron!

*HUG*

Dallas-Dakota
2009-09-17, 10:02 AM
Ah, did not forget. Didn't De Dragon say De Dragon was not UK'ish? Unless I misunderstood the post I quoted, yes.

Although I suppose that doesn't rule out other non-US/non-UK countries.

*makes long term plans to attend meetups in UK and the Nether Lands (which sounds dirty when you say it like that!)*
Ah, noticed it now. Well she can still visit our meet-ups.:smallwink:

As Edward can prove, we're very friendly to foreigners. >.>

*also is making plans to attend meet-ups in the US and long term in the UK*

Eon
2009-09-17, 03:56 PM
:smallfrown: none in minnesota...

Gamerlord
2009-09-17, 04:14 PM
I think the reason the forum is so nice is that the noobs have yet to find it on their Radar and the Mods are some of the most dedicated I have seen.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-09-17, 04:22 PM
Radarkid, not true. We just convert noobs here into cool people. I was pretty noobish when I started here. Apparently I'm cool now.

:smallfrown: none in minnesota...
Not true. You go send a pm to Andre Fairchilde (that's his forum name) about meet-ups. He lives in Minnesota and will know how to get you to a meet-up.:smallwink:

Eon
2009-09-17, 04:25 PM
Radarkid, not true. We just convert noobs here into cool people. I was pretty noobish when I started here. Apparently I'm cool now.

Not true. You go send a pm to Andre Fairchilde (that's his forum name) about meet-ups. He lives in Minnesota and will know how to get you to a meet-up.:smallwink:

just did that

Gamerlord
2009-09-17, 06:19 PM

By "noob" I don't mean "Newb" I mean the people who act like this:

"1337 ME LIKE PIE OMG//2424111!!!111ONE" That is what I mean.

Helanna
2009-09-17, 06:38 PM
Hmmm, I do want to visit Europe . . .

Yeah, I'll definitely have to try my hardest to make it to a meetup eventually. That would be incredibly awesome, to actually meet some of the people I talk to! Or, y'know, the people whose conversations I watch without contributing to . . . :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-17, 06:46 PM
Hmmm, I do want to visit Europe . . .

Yeah, I'll definitely have to try my hardest to make it to a meetup eventually. That would be incredibly awesome, to actually meet some of the people I talk to! Or, y'know, the people whose conversations I watch without contributing to . . . :smalltongue:

I have a solution. *snuggles*

...you should post more! =D

SoD
2009-09-17, 06:56 PM
By "noob" I don't mean "Newb" I mean the people who act like this:

"1337 ME LIKE PIE OMG//2424111!!!111ONE" That is what I mean.

..."leet I like pie, oh my god!"? How unusual.

But yes, the playground is a very nice place. I enjoy my time here muchly.

Moff Chumley
2009-09-17, 07:43 PM
>.>

In all seriousness, I love you guys. What with the melodrama and all IRL, having the Playground to escape too has gotten me through some really tough times. No matter how pessimistic, bitter, or otherwise a complete sad-sack I may act like, I'm really thankful for having gotten to have been a part of this wonderful community.

Kjata
2009-09-17, 08:16 PM
Sometimes i find this place to be a little too nice. Some of the rules put in place to enforce the niceness, as well as what constitutes flaming, seem a little strict to me.

However, it is a great community, and I understand that some people like it that way. And it is the nicest place on the internet, so I don't want it to change at all. Because there are other places I can get my fill of a good heated debate (not a flame war, I mean something on the edge of one).

bluewind95
2009-09-17, 09:06 PM
This place is... pretty much a safe haven in the middle of the internet. I like it. I think the rules are just fine, and I think it's great that the mods are so strict over them and everything.

Fostire
2009-09-17, 09:12 PM
Sometimes i find this place to be a little too nice. Some of the rules put in place to enforce the niceness, as well as what constitutes flaming, seem a little strict to me.

You better think good thoughts or else...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/It%27s_A_Good_Life.JPG

Just kidding please don't send me to the cornfield

Helanna
2009-09-17, 09:32 PM
I have a solution. *snuggles*

...you should post more! =D

Awwwwww. *Hugs!*

In all seriousness, I love you guys. What with the melodrama and all IRL, having the Playground to escape too has gotten me through some really tough times. No matter how pessimistic, bitter, or otherwise a complete sad-sack I may act like, I'm really thankful for having gotten to have been a part of this wonderful community.

This. :smallbiggrin: This is my number 1 site to visit when I'm depressed.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-09-17, 09:39 PM
Awwwwww. *Hugs!*

This. :smallbiggrin: This is my number 1 site to visit when I'm depressed.

*offers to hug every time he sees you post, if that bribe will work* >.>

This place is where I come so that I never get depressed. *huggles everyone*

onasuma
2009-09-18, 09:59 AM
Why have I not posted in this thread sooner?

I love the playground to bits! Everyones lovely (especially for internet people...) Even those people I initally dont like (Yes I work strongly on first impressions) soon turn out to be awesome guys. Id give examples, but that might be a bit mean. Its helped me through alot that would have been too much otherwise, still is currently I might add.

Its swolen my msn list to the size where I dont know everyone on it (and despite hiding offline alot at the moment, I hope Ill still enjoy the large chats when I finally get invited to another). Having a list that size does wonders for your self estime.

Its got everything from witty banter to sophisticated conversation, and as much as I would enjoy some topics banned, Im happy to stick within the rules, just to stay here.

I love you guys so much.

*ahem*

Jacklu
2009-09-18, 10:50 AM
<.< >.>

My bad, Onas. I have you on my list, but it is so long and there are so many people that have recently switched over to the "does not want" position on chats, that I am nervous to add people I am not 100% sure on.

onasuma
2009-09-18, 04:55 PM
Im ALWAYS up for a chat. I dont have much to do now days...

lord of kobolds
2009-09-18, 07:34 PM
I owe so much to the playground. When I was hospitalized for depression, the playground was pretty much the only thing that could cheer me up. I love the whole playground. I love the SMBG's, reading the homebrews, FB, and the DT.

I am a hugely judgmental person on moral issues, and that generally makes me unable to socialize with most people because I judge them too much. Never have I viewed anybody in the playground as anything less than wonderful people. Some of my family does laugh when I list playgrounders among my best friends, but I would rather be itp than anywhere else.

I am actually crying as I write this. The playground is just the only place I've ever felt that I really fit in. I love everyone here.

*joins in group hug*

ghost_warlock
2009-09-19, 05:34 AM
All I have to say is:

"but...me like pie." :smallfrown: