Class Skills: I'll do later
Hit Dice: D4
NAME OF CLASS
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Spells

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+2|Psionic Metamagic, Perfect Training|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+3|Fueled by Magic|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
3rd|
+1|
+1|
+1|
+3||+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
4th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+4|Theurge's Fusion 2/day|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
5th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+4||+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
6th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+5|Theurge's Fusion 2/day|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
7th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+5||+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
8th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+6|Psionic Spells|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
9th|
+4|
+3|
+3|
+6|Theurge's Fusion 3/day|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class
10th|
+5|
+3|
+3|
+7|Universally Powerful|+1 level of existing arcane spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class/ +1 level of existing manifesting class[/table]

Psionic Metamagic: By expending a number of power points equal to twice the increase in level by metamagic squared, a Mystic-Psycho Theurge may apply Metamagic to a spell without using a higher level slot.

Perfect Training: A Mystic-Psycho Theurge's caster levels and manifester level are increased by +2.

Fueled by Magic: A Mystic-Psycho Theurge may expend a spell slot to gain a number of power points proportionate to its spell level.

Theurge's Fusion: As a full round action, a Mystic-Psycho Theurge may use a power, an arcane spell and a divine spell at the same time.

Universally Powerful: At 10th level, the Psycho-Mystic Theurge gain one ninth-level spell lot, which can be used to cast any divine or arcane spell they know or manifest a 9th level power. They may gain bonus spells of this level through high ability scores.

Eloel
2009-09-21, 03:25 PM
No. Just no. You're giving 3 levels rolled into one, AND class features.

Mongoose87
2009-09-21, 03:26 PM
However, you're losing 6 levels of each class, minimum.

Gamerlord
2009-09-21, 03:29 PM
This transforms the PC into a spellcasting monster, defiantly needs balancing.

Iferus
2009-09-21, 03:30 PM
... and in the end, your power points and high level spell slots still suck :P

Godskook
2009-09-21, 03:31 PM
This is a really bad idea. You'll either be too weak(taking normal approaches, like wiz3/psion3/cleric3), or too strong(taking fast progressions, like UrPriest).

Mongoose87
2009-09-21, 03:32 PM
... and in the end, your power points and high level spell slots still suck :P

Which is my I gave that Metamagic ability. To compensate.

Eloel
2009-09-21, 03:33 PM

Psion/Ur-Priest/Sublime Chord/This PrC multiclass with Precocious Apprentice gives you 9th level Psionic/Divine/Arcane

Cheese, when combined with more cheese, smells BAD.

Which is my I gave that Metamagic ability. To compensate.

You're fine as long as you have flavor, and don't advance familiar progression.

Doc Roc
2009-09-21, 03:52 PM
Go take a look at how ardent qualifies for powers. I'll wait. Right over here, just kicking my feet.

Oh, you're back? Yeah, it looks like it's totally based off of ML, doesn't it?
What? Oh, yeah, practiced manifester. Huh. Yeah.

PId6
2009-09-21, 03:53 PM
Psionic Metamagic: By expending a number of power points equal to twice the increase in level by metamagic squared, a Mystic-Psycho Theurge may apply Metamagic to a spell without using a higher level slot.
Can you say Persistent Time Stop? :smalltongue:

Doc Roc
2009-09-21, 04:07 PM

Time Stop does not qualify for persist.

Mongoose87
2009-09-21, 04:08 PM

I could, but then I'd be here all day :smalltongue:

Anyways, like I said, it's just a silly idea I came up with. Nothing serious.

I'd also considered giving him 1 HP per level not D4s, to make up for his vast number of spells.

FMArthur
2009-09-21, 04:09 PM
With normal entry (3/3/3), this is a frankly cruel newb trap. A fool's bargain.

With optimized entry (3/1/1), this is a very powerful psion, stronger than Spell-to-Power erudite, even (and even better as a StP erudite).

There is no way to balance this. It's either a hideous trap that a new player would think is powerful and fall very far behind the power curve to take, or an insane powergamer's dream-PrC comparable to the things you find on the D&D Wiki. If you try to compensate for one problem you make the other worse.

Jalor
2009-09-21, 05:13 PM
Be a Human and take Earth Sense and Earth Spell at 1st level. Wizard 1/Archivist 1/Telepath 3 qualifies. He doesn't get any kind of 9th level spell, but he's still crazy-powerful.

If you use Ur-Priest and Sublime Chord, it gets worse.

Violet Octopus
2009-09-22, 03:46 AM
Well, what about lowering entry requirements so it's not a newbie trap, and cutting the spellcasting/manifesting to < 10/10? Doesn't solve the Ur-Priest problem but then, if a DM allows homebrew classes, they can certainly disallow cheesy 1st party classes.

e.g.
2nd level casting/manifesting in one, 1st level in the others. Plus some clever wording to bypass the wacky feat tricks.

Progression maybe 7/10 for primary, 9/10 for secondary casting.

Also extend the class to 15 levels.

DragoonWraith
2009-09-22, 05:08 AM
I'd argue that Ur-Priest is not cheesy, it's simply an excellent way to do a multiclass caster without being way behind. Sure, it's definitely Tier-1, but I'm not sure Wizard 9/Ur-Priest 2/Mystic Theurge 8/something else 1 is going to be better than Wizard/full-casting-PrCs 20. Certainly not stronger than the Shadowcraft Mage or Incantatrix or whatever.

Dante & Vergil
2009-09-24, 03:38 PM
I'll take this and add it to the Trinity Theurge (http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/migdalia/Trinity-Theurge.html)!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Although I might want to add, please don't judge this class due to my remark. It seems fine to me.