PDA

View Full Version : Goodly Herald of Holy Goodness (3.5 help)

Sutrahariel
2009-10-05, 03:16 PM
I need help and advice on making a paladin. But not just any paladin, but the holiest kind imaginable!!!

The plot for the character isn't huge at all, she would just be a Champion/Herald/Bodyguard of an important figure. Maybe the loli pope if in eberron and if I plead with the dm >.<

The character herself needs to be as holy as possible, needs to do decent damage, and needs to have celestial abilities of some type. She needs to be mortal i.e. humanoid with special powers OR becoming a celestial. Anything statwise is fine, besides my usual no psionics and Incarnum rule.

Also, does anyone know where I can look up dragon magazines? I found some cool prcs, but I cant find the DRs.

JeenLeen
2009-10-05, 03:19 PM
If Book of Exalted Deeds is allowed, it's certainty an option. The Saint template is very good for its LA. There's also a number of PrCs with full BAB and the ability to do some good damage against enemies (although I haven't played straight melee much to give advice on a particular PrC.)

There are some useful feats both for fluff or power, and some of the Sanctified spells are very useful (not sure how useful for a Paladin, though.)

JonestheSpy
2009-10-05, 03:29 PM
Yeah, though it gets a bad rap - and certainly does contain a lot of poor material - the BoED is the best bet for that kind of character.

Sutrahariel
2009-10-05, 08:12 PM
Let me be more specific, since I was kinda vague and I've had time to look up some things, My 15 minute skeleton would look something like this:

Paladin 5/Anointed Knight 4/ Knight of the Chalice 6/ Infused Warrior 5

Anointed Knight from BoED, Knight of the Chalice from both CD and the Players Guide to Eberron, and Infused Warrior from DR 321. Essentially a demon smiting, blade wielding, angelic, paladin of moral perfection.

Any ideas? suggestions? corrections?