PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Drugs OR The Scribbles are getting darker...

Stormthorn
2009-10-06, 11:00 PM
...as my mood gets darker.
I doodles this in class today. I added color after i scan'd it in. It was always supposed to have color but in class all i had was a black pin.
It also isnt as detailed as the orgional. It has much thicker darker lines than my origional scribble but im glad the graph paper lines didnt come out as distracting as they were on my graph paper.
Its a little disturbing and has an areola in it (no nipple, the subject ont he right isnt really human).
Its not really very good since im not much of an artist and was just using a ball point pen on graph paper. But still, time went into it and it has a fragment of the darkness inside within, so im posting it.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/Muphin_Mann/DrugAngel.jpg

Im linking to it because no matter what i try to do it always comes out huge. Way more than the normal graph paper size i wanted it to be. I made three versions and the computer always resizes them when i save. One version i even resampled the picture and told it to lower the dpi and the make it 5 by 7 and it still came out the same when i went back to look after uploading it on Photobucket.
So you get it three times larger than i drew it, with all its flaws greatly magnified.