PDA

View Full Version : VOTE! Ultimate game entre!!!

FlyingWhale
2009-10-09, 01:58 PM
What should I make? Now, this isn't your grandmas Tang and Rice Crispy square treat-fest... This is the ULTIMATE GAME ENTRE! Here is the deal:

You pick the ingredients, I make it, my group eats it, I post lots of photos!

Simple eh? Well, get on it! I think this will be really fun! Although, try to keep the ingredients on the affordable side... I don't want to be piling caviar on top of gold leaf here...

Example:!!! XXL Pineapple Ham Cheese pizza(as plate), Oreo crumble, Sour Gummy worms, PopRocks, Granola, Melted Snickers, Mounds Bars, and a light drizzle of Caramel... AND WE EAT IT!

Put your vote in today for what we should do! We will hold voting until the 20th, same as the Monster Contest, and we will eat it all to celebrate the winner! So, think, type, and send! I'll be waiting... muahaha Bwahaha aahhahehehe MUAHAHA HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

BritishBill
2009-10-09, 02:17 PM
The ingredient I have in mind isnt allowed to be posted, its against the rules :(

FlyingWhale
2009-10-09, 02:25 PM
The ingredient I have in mind isnt allowed to be posted, its against the rules :(

Get your arse to work! You gotta make lots of spaghetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetete teteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteteeetetete teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BritishBill
2009-10-09, 02:26 PM
I think we should eat some dodongos!!1