PDA

View Full Version : [TOWN!] The Dancing Fox Inn LI: This many people, and we still don't have a villain!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 01:44 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))
Guess what's back!
Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.
Back again!
We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.
White Text is back! Mocking your memes!

If your characters are upstairs, please use this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100440) to avoid confusing the other occupants
So, what to add in the white text.
Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:
How about Steak tasting better with a Steak-Taste-Better pill?
Description:
The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)
Ooh! Or Llama llama ducks!
Current Staff:
Nerick- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Julie - Waiter
Jessica - Cook
Psudonym - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, Barboy.
If you're none of these but think you can help, ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))
Maybe Banana Phones!
NPC's:
Name: Naim Elless.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the bartender when Nerick isn't around.
Now you can have your phone, and eat it too!
THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands unless the cart turned
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight but a tad . . . swampy
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up electro-zaps!
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice. PINEAPPLE!!
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps. *sneak sneak sneak*
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie drink and your sword explodes.
Coffee - buzzzzz. Javajavajavajavajavajava!!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down. . . .
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you... (Doesn't actually make your liver explode)
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis. >:p
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice. And while you're asleep, she'll loot your body
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon. Don't get a fireball. Ever.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste. And it's poisonous!
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar Coffee? Tea? Monster?
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more? Yes, actually. What's in it?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy Who is never around . . .
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness! Ah, cheesy goodness.

Beers, Ales & Such*: Beer beer beer jiddily beer beer beer!
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy Then your tummy explodes!
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good Hmm . . . lawsuit, anyone? If it does kill, than it's murder, but if it doesn't, than it's false advertising.
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!" Garr! Arr! Marr! Blarg!
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind Or does it?
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk No 'may' about it.
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly Really should upgrade this to Red Bull, as that does give you wings.

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!) No prob.
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that. Goes well with Muffins.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream. BUY ME!
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.Poor Lemon.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good. Could be gold covered, would that make it sell better?
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella. D'awww! So cuuute!
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts Nothing to see here.
Chips & Dip and salsa! Ha! I slay myself!
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood Nom.
Cured Ham Steak So it isn't hurt, right? As it got a cure spell?
BBQ Hydra Heads Ewwwww!
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta) Nothing to pick on here.
Pork Chops Pork-Fu!
Mutton Chops Mutton Kung-fu chops!
Golden Apple don't get it. It hurts to much to chew it.
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge or lime.
Fresh Bread But . . . but 3 week old green bread is soooo much better!
Fine Aged Cheddar Better than poorly aged cheddar.
Fava Beans like Java. But you drink so much, you spell them wrong, see?
Birdseed for all those avian fowl out there.
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw purple, mauve, hamster.
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey but not. See?
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins Boom boom boom, Muffins!
Brownies Brownieeeees . . . [/zombie]
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...) Caaaake . . . [/zombie]
Milkshake No one ever gets these, it's sad.
Cookies Cookiiiiiiiiiiies!
Pie (Pick a flavor) How about Pi Pie?

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn!

Some Excellent Poems
Dancing Fox Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113391&postcount=1400) and DFI '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

Seals of Approval
http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png

Helping the Town
I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173), II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295652&postcount=745), III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394073&postcount=617), IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394840&postcount=645), V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5693258&postcount=786)

Mee
2009-10-10, 01:50 PM
((never mind I don't have to go yet))
Why thank you.
Eldena finishes her tea and places down the cup. She then picks up her staff stands up and asks the waiter for a room.

She just nods.

And the waiter says she can have a room. Right now, they're all free, as the owner hasn't come around for several months, and ever put a price on the rooms.

Oh, and also at the bar, is a half-elf.
He's about 18, golden blond hair, green eyes, and is carving a sunset into what appears to be a . . . scale? A fairly large, golden one at that.

((First post. :smallbiggrin:
Also, Je dit, we have had many villains. Trust me, it's better that we don't have any right now.))

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 01:55 PM
She thanks the waiter but decides to go up later. She then curiously walks over to the half-elf
May I be graced to know your name?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 01:55 PM
((I know. It's just that we don't have one right now. And I couldn't think of anything better to say.))

Zophiel the renegade paladin with two huge swords comes back into the inn. He looks at the gold scale, and says to himself, before getting a drink of pink lemonade, Wow, that looks so nice.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 01:56 PM
Nessa is there again.

Mee
2009-10-10, 01:58 PM
She thanks the waiter but decides to go up later. She then curiously walks over to the half-elf
May I be graced to know your name?

"Luminar."
He says, tapping on the chisel, which, in turn, makes the branch of a tree on the scale.
"Yours?"
He asks, looking up at her, since he finished the bit he was working on.

His eyes are just a tad . . . wrong looking.
Instead of round, like a normal human, or elf's, they're slightly vertically slit. More like a cat's, (http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/images/cat_eye_scale.jpg) though not nearly as noticeable as in that picture.

((I know. It's just that we don't have one right now. And I couldn't think of anything better to say.))

Zophiel the renegade paladin with two huge swords comes back into the inn. He looks at the gold scale, and says to himself, before getting a drink of pink lemonade, Wow, that looks so nice.

((True. And that's fine, it's a good title. Much better than my last one.))
And Luminar doesn't hear.
Or maybe he does. If he did, he makes no motion, or any sign that he did.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 01:59 PM
Zophiel walks over to Nessa and says So, have you had any luck with conversions yet?

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 02:00 PM
After placing her staff down Eldena sits next to the half-elf
Eldena. nice to meet you.
She says smiling. Right after saying this she notices the eyes but decides not to say anything as to avoid being rude.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:01 PM
Nessa looks over and sighs. If I haven't converted you then no. But I've been too busy trying to find a way to hide my appearance, and it's only been less than a day.

Mee
2009-10-10, 02:03 PM
After placing her staff down Eldena sits next to the half-elf
Eldena. nice to meet you.

"Mhmm."
He nods, and goes back to carving the scale.
Though he can still be talked too, he's not try to shoo her away or anything, just going back to work, as he's almost done, and wants to finish.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:03 PM
Nope, not yet. he says. But, Although, I've been thinking about it. I no longer have a diety...at the moment. And it's a little weird to be a godless paladin. So...I've been thinking about it.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 02:05 PM
Eldena quietly watches Luminar carving.

Mee
2009-10-10, 02:07 PM
Eldena quietly watches Luminar carving.

If she doesn't say anything, then he quickly finishes.
"You want it?"
Luminar asks, turning to Eldena.
It's a very, very good carving or a sunset.
Though one may wonder where he got the scale from in the first place.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:07 PM
Nessa smiles, which only succeeds in making her look even prettier. Damn it. That's good then. And I was thinking about the question you asked. I didn't answer it right. God is perfect therefore only perfect people can be with Him in in Heaven. But no one is perfect. But when you become a servant of God, He no longer sees what you've done wrong. Understand?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:11 PM
Yes, that makes sense. he says, then tries to clarify it in his own mind: So, since he's perfect, then anyone less than perfect would feel uncomfortable in his presence, and, consequencely, would be unable to be there? he asks. He thinks he understands it now.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:12 PM
Something like that. She smiles. There are also many debates on whether there's a Hell or not. But I don't think so.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:15 PM
Really? There's still debates? he wonders in amazement. Becuase I'm pretty sure I've seen it.
Although... he says it might be a different Hell that I'm thinking of. If noone can agree on what's Hell, that would make sense why there's debates.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 02:16 PM
She smiles at Luminar
I would love it. Thank you. By the way where exactly did u get this scale from?
She gently takes the scale from Luminar
((now I have to go to the football game I will be on later tonight))

Mee
2009-10-10, 02:17 PM
She smiles at Luminar
I would love it. Thank you. By the way where exactly did u get this scale from?
She gently takes the scale from Luminar
((now I have to go to the football game I will be on later tonight))

"Then it's all yours,"
He says, smiling back.
"You're welcome, and . . . um . . .
A good magician never reveals his secrets?"
He asks, not expecting that to work.
((All right, I'll be here.
I've got all day to spend here.))

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:17 PM
Yeah. Some people think that Hell is all fire and brimstone. Some people think that it's just wandering for eternity. No one agrees on anything really.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:21 PM
So they disagree on the definition of Hell. he says. How about Heaven? Surely they have to agree on that.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:22 PM
It's Paradise. No fighting, no lying, no sinning of any kind. And you get to see all the people you've ever loved who've died and gone there too.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:23 PM
Cleo walks over to Zophiel and Nessa.
Hello. And how could they agree? People want such different things.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:26 PM
Oh, hi Cleo. says Zophiel.

Then, to Nessa, It sounds pretty nice.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:28 PM
It does. Nessa shoots a glare at Cleo whom she remembers didn't quite agree with her. It doesn't matter what we want. Hell, if it exists, will be what It is.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:30 PM
Hello Zophiel.
Cleo smiles at them both. Nessa is interesting, she thinks.
Right. But heaven is subjective.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:31 PM
That seems a little...restrictive, though, doesn't it? he says, thinking about all the other gods and paradises and prisons he's grown up hearing about.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:34 PM
It doesn't matter if it's restrictive or subjective. I'm not here to talk about theology and philosophy and such. She seems to be getting a little frustrated.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:35 PM
I thought you were. What are you here for then?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:39 PM
Zophiel...backs out of the conversation a bit,
He pulls out his obsidian, ruby, and whatever the other colored was sword, named Mercy, and wipes it down.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:41 PM
I'm here to spread the word of God. And I didn't think that would include long winded discussions on the nature of Heaven and Hell.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:42 PM
People should know what they're getting into, don't you think?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:43 PM
((oh, turquoise. That's the other color. And it's about time he cleaned it, he hasn't gotten the devil blood off of it yet.))

Zophiel is still quiet, letting the girls discuss this out peacefully.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:45 PM
What they're getting into is Heaven. Does it matter what Heaven is as long as they're saved?

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:45 PM
Saved from what? And what if that heaven is worse? Maybe another heaven would be better for them.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:47 PM
Interjects Zophiel, As long as it deserves the name 'Heaven', then it should be better than not, right? he says, looking up from Mercy.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:50 PM
There's only one Heave- thank you Zophiel. I'm assuming they know each other's names.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:52 PM
Well, I look forward to seeing you there then. You can explain how you people got so lucky.

Beans
2009-10-10, 02:52 PM
Renata is here if Alice is.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 02:53 PM
I think they know each other's names.

Anyway, Zophiel puts Mercy back, and takes out Justice. It's ivory, gold, and sapphire. And he nods as his reply.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:55 PM
Nessa frowns, remembering that if she's right, that wont be possible. It's not luck.

---

Alice is here getting rid of her hangover with another shot.

Beans
2009-10-10, 02:57 PM
Renata is feeling much better today.
She comes over and tries to put an arm around Alice.
Hey.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 02:57 PM
What's wrong? And what is it then? Cleo looks concerned.

Riki is being a coat rack over by the door.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 02:59 PM
It's being saved. Knowing God. And if I'm right, you wont be going to Heaven because you don't believe in God. She looks sad.

---

Hey Ren. How are you? Better?

celtois
2009-10-10, 02:59 PM
OOc: now hold on a second... I have a villain he even has his own evil doom fortress. He just hasn't done anything in a while. Speaking of evil however.

A man with very pale skin, dressed in a very fine green clothing enters the inn his hair is bleached blond, and his eyes a luxurious blue. He's quite handsome, belted to his side is a thin longsword.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:00 PM
Zophiel...hears that and is saddened by that. That's so sad. What about the people who have no chance to learn about this God?

((I think the point of using that title was to draw out the villains to exterminate them. Or maybe to make them realize they're being missed. Just thinking, though))

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:01 PM
I have a character who probably will become regarded as a villain soon.

Anyway...
Renata leans up to kiss Alice's cheek.
Much better. You?

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 03:01 PM
I'm going to some similar thing, and if there's only 1 in reality, I'll see you there.

The coat rack watches this man suspiciously.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:03 PM
But that's why I'm here! To tell people. I'm what they call a missionary.

---

Alice is kissed and looks surprise. If she didn't know any better, she'd think Renata was buzzed or something. Good. Though still no sign of Erica.

celtois
2009-10-10, 03:05 PM
The man takes off his black overcoat and walks over to hang it one the coat rack. :smallamused:

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 03:05 PM
Well, that could be very useful. Very fun, if the universe worked like that. She waves at Zophiel. It's not whether you believe. Unless you agree that it is, you see? It depends on what you believe whether believing even matters.

The coat gets hung on the rack. It does not move. But it does carefully turn to keep watching him.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:06 PM
Renata does have a hip flask, but her breath doesn't smell of booze.
She frowns a little.
Yeah... I hope she's okay...

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:09 PM
Zophiel waves back. It's not like he fell asleep, or anything, I promise! :smallredface:

celtois
2009-10-10, 03:10 PM
He looks at the coat rack again. Civio de salten Riki may feel compelled to retake her normal form.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:10 PM
Nessa sighs and shakes her head. If only the world worked like that.

---

Alice pats Renata's head and looks around for Riki...
She'll be fine.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:12 PM
Ren nods and sits next to Alice, snuggling against her.
Yeah, she will.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 03:12 PM
Cleo smiles. Her world does. For now.

Riki is suddenly appearing by the door, a coat in the hand. Nice trick. Why do you care?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:13 PM
Zophiel doesn't yawn. Instead, he puts Justice back to its place next to Mercy, on his back.

((shoot, my shoes are falling apart again))

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:18 PM
Nessa turns back to Zophiel. Sorry.

---

Alice snuggles back, unaware of Riki right now.
So how come you're feeling better all of a sudden?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:19 PM
Sorry about what? he asks, honestly wanting to know what she's so sorry about.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:20 PM
I guess I just sorta... let my fears go.
That, and I had one---just one---sip from this. She pats the hip flask.
But I used some mouthwash so you wouldn't have to deal with booze on my breath.

celtois
2009-10-10, 03:21 PM
Simple, why are you watching me?

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:22 PM
For you having to be in the middle of all that of course.

---

Alice laughs. Just one huh? Don't worry about your breath hon.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 03:23 PM
Cleo turns back into a cat and walks upstairs.

You look interesting. And it's fun to be a piece of furniture. What brings you through here? And with a coat? No one wears coats these days.
General appearance:
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/0909/d12/1534/ee65502.png

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:24 PM
Oh, that. he says. Nevermind that, though. I wasn't paying too much attention anyway, because I needed to clean my swords.

And he also says 'Bye, Cleo. as she leaves.

celtois
2009-10-10, 03:27 PM
The coat, It keeps the mud off my clothes. I suppose your reason is fair enough, lucky for you..

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 03:29 PM
Goodbye Zophiel.

Lucky for me? What would you have done? And what were you doing in the mud?

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:29 PM
Renata giggles.
Yeah, but the stuff in the flask is strong stuff.
And I'm kinda a lightweight.
Petite neurotic girl with skill in firearms, chrome bones, and one eye.
Town's version of normal.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:32 PM
Nessa raises her eyebrows. Well, if you'll excuse me, I have some errands to run.

---

Alice giggles. Oh. Well then nevermind.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:33 PM
Oh, okay. 'bye Nessa. Is it something I said? Is that why everyone's leaving? he wonders in his mind.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:34 PM
She leans up to kiss Alice again.
I love you.
Buzzzzzzzzzz.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:37 PM
Nessa smiles. Thanks. It was great talking to you. If you want, we could discuss this some more later?

---

Alice is kissed and kisses back. Are you sure you only had one sip?

celtois
2009-10-10, 03:37 PM
It's simple really if you where watching me with an ill intent you would have no eyes left to watch me with. Not in the mud, but have you seen the state of the roads.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:38 PM
I told ya, strong stuff plus lightweight equals epic buzz. She giggles, nuzzling against Alice's neck.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:39 PM
Yes, I suppose. He finally drinks his pink lemonade.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:42 PM
Great. I'll see you later. She then leaves the Inn.

---

Alice holds back a chuckle. Are you sure this is such a good idea when you're intoxicated?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 03:42 PM
Bye, he says.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:44 PM
What harm could I come to in your arms? She nuzzles the space between neck and collarbone.

Quinsar
2009-10-10, 03:45 PM
Solomon is here for a bit.
Still no Erica.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:46 PM
Alice shivers. Just you don't really seem to be yourself right now.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:47 PM
I'm scared when I'm sober. She plants a light kiss on Alice's neck.

Liache is here with Sol.

Quinsar
2009-10-10, 03:48 PM
Solomin wraps an arm around Liache.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 03:50 PM
Alice is kissed. Okay. I just don't want you to regret anything.

Beans
2009-10-10, 03:55 PM
I won't.
I just wanna be your adoring little plaything.
She kisses just below Alice's ear.

Liache smiles.
Don't look now, but it seems two of our little friends are having a rather intimate moment.

Quinsar
2009-10-10, 03:57 PM
Hmm.
Yes, it does seem like that...
oh well, best wishes to 'em.
So, how are you today?

Beans
2009-10-10, 04:04 PM
With you, I'm always feeling my best. She smiles.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 06:12 PM
Richard is here.

Chas is here

Mee
2009-10-10, 06:17 PM
Well, Martin is here.
Big guy, lotsa armor, remember him at all, Chas?

Either way, he's sitting at a table, just to the left of the door.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:31 PM
Alice shivers again.
Are you- are you sure?

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:33 PM
Alice, honey, I redefine "sure".
She smiles up at Alice, her eye outshining the lights of the world for her.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 06:34 PM
Richard Glances over to Martin. He and martin being weren't exactly too fond last time I checked...

Mee
2009-10-10, 06:35 PM
Richard Glances over to Martin. He and martin being weren't exactly too fond last time I checked...

No, they weren't.
And Richard may notice the police badge on Martin's shoulder.
It also appears to be home made.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:36 PM
Alice doesn't speak for a second. She doesn't want Renata to do anything she wouldn't feel comfortable about normally. What did you have in mind?

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:38 PM
... Let's start with kisses and cuddles and ork our way up.
Well, more kisses and cuddles.
She sits up and, unless stopped, plants a nice one right on Alice's lips.
All hail the buzz.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:42 PM
Alice hesitates before kissing her back. She really doesn't want to take advantage of her. That would be wrong.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 06:42 PM
"Then it's all yours,"
He says, smiling back.
"You're welcome, and . . . um . . .
A good magician never reveals his secrets?"
He asks, not expecting that to work.
((All right, I'll be here.
I've got all day to spend here.))

((I'm back))
Your suspicions are correct
You don't actually expect that excuse to work with me?
Eldena says laughing

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 06:43 PM
Richard raises an eyebrow and martin... his 'badge' specifically.

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:44 PM
Something wrong?
Alice, am I going too fast for you?

As she will soon explain, she's not doing anything she wouldn't want to do---it's just that without sweet, sweeeeeeeet booze, she'd never have the courage for it.

Mee
2009-10-10, 06:45 PM
Richard raises an eyebrow and martin... his 'badge' specifically.

"Something in your eye, Richy?"
He asks, looking back.

((I'm back))
Your suspicions are correct
You don't actually expect that excuse to work with me?
Eldena says laughing

"Well, you never know until you try.

Did it?"
He asks, raising an eyebrow.
((Hi. :smallsmile: ))

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:47 PM
Alice shrugs. I just don't want you to do anything you wouldn't want to do normally.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 06:49 PM
Whats with thee... erm... badge?

He has an eyepatch...

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 06:49 PM
Eldena laughs again
Not in the least.

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:50 PM
Alice shrugs. I just don't want you to do anything you wouldn't want to do normally.
Alice, I... I've wanted to do this for a long time.
But 'til now, I've never had the courage for it... I'm an undersized wuss. She sounds rather ashamed of herself.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:51 PM
Alice blinks and smiles. Oh if that's the case, then... Alice goes to kiss her again.

Mee
2009-10-10, 06:52 PM
Eldena laughs again
Not in the least.

"Blast.
Well, anyway, I just . . .

Found it."
He says, shrugging.

Whats with thee... erm... badge?

He has an eyepatch...

"It means the cops hired me. But were too lazy to give me an official badge.
Will that interphere with our relationship at all?"

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 06:53 PM
No. not really. All it does is make me seriously question the validity of the local law enforcment.

((:smallannoyed:Dealdly deadtime of death.:smallannoyed:))

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:55 PM
Kiss'd.
Renata blushes and giggles.
I love you.
And goes to return the kiss, albeit with quite a bit more vigor to it.
Rawr!

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 06:58 PM
I love yo- Kiss'd. Woah where did that come from?

Mee
2009-10-10, 06:58 PM
No. not really. All it does is make me seriously question the validity of the local law enforcment.

((:smallannoyed:Dealdly deadtime of death.:smallannoyed:))

"Good.
And why would you question it?
The fact that they're lazy, or that they hired me?"

((Ooooo, deadly deadtime . . . [dun dun duuuun] of deaaaaaath!!!!!))

Beans
2009-10-10, 06:59 PM
Deep down.
And it's been waiting a while.
... By the way, you taste like cherries.
I like cherries.

The Bushranger
2009-10-10, 07:00 PM
She shrugs "A few days. Why?"
Well, Pat says, twirling his fork around a finger absently, Unless you're a god, goddess, major demon, or eldritch horror, most people take a while to recognise the respect you command. He raises an eyebrow at Melantha. I'm sure that given time, you'll be able to become an even greater figure here than you ever were there. And best of all - no meddling Merant here.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:01 PM
((Thanks Beans. "I Kissed A Girl" is now playing in my head.))
Oh well. Okay. Um thanks.
She takes Renata's hand.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:02 PM
((I was gonna say pears. Dang.
PEARS, WORD UP YO.))
It is taken.
Can I do that again?

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:04 PM
Alice still looks a little shocked.
Yeah...

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:05 PM
Eldena shrugs with the knowledge that she is never going to get a straight answer out of Luminar. She ends up peering into his cat-like eyes.
You have the most peculiar eyes. And they just look so familiar like I have seen them somewhere recently.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:06 PM
She smiles and goes at it again, but more gently. Tenderly.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:07 PM
Eldena shrugs with the knowledge that she is never going to get a straight answer out of Luminar. She ends up peering into his cat-like eyes.
You have the most peculiar eyes. And they just look so familiar like I have seen them somewhere recently.

Probably for the best. As he would explain, but it would take some wheedling.
"Thank you.
You have? Well, that's odd.
Can you remember where? As I was pretty sure they were one of a kind . . ."

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:07 PM
Alice closes her eyes and kisses back.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:09 PM
After a while, Renata pulls away.
You're beautiful. My gods, you are.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:10 PM
Eldena shakes her head as if escaping a daze
Its probably just some other memory that I'm getting mixed up don't worry about it.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:10 PM
Alice blushes. She doesn't get called beautiful often. Sexy or pretty. But not beautiful. Her wings flutter slightly. Thank you.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:12 PM
Eldena shakes her head as if escaping a daze
Its probably just some other memory that I'm getting mixed up don't worry about it.

"All right.
Though stories are always welcome."
He says, as if trying to convince her to tell it.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:12 PM
D-do you wanna go upstairs...?
She seems a little giddy---overjoyed to be where she is, with the person she's with.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:13 PM
Alice looks at Renata questioningly, surprised.
Yes, I mean, only if you do.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:16 PM
I do.
The petite brunette slides off Alice's lap to stand, holding her hand.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:16 PM
Eldena thinks to herself for a little
I would tell you I really would. But my memory is a little fuzzy right now and I can't think clearly. Nothing to worry about probably just because of all the sleep I have missed on my way here.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:17 PM
Eldena thinks to herself for a little
I would tell you I really would. But my memory is a little fuzzy right now and I can't think clearly. Nothing to worry about probably just because of all the sleep I have missed on my way here.

He nods.
"All right, that I understand.
So . . .

What's with the ears, if I may ask?"

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:18 PM
Okay then.
The redhead leads Renata up the stairs.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:21 PM
And to the upstairs thread we go.

Moofin Bard
2009-10-10, 07:22 PM
You post first!

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:24 PM
Again, Eldena laughs
Well that's a question I am quite used to answering. You see my whole race has them. We were made for the forests and these ears are perfect for hering the slightest noise. Because my people are perfect asassins even though very few take up that profession.

Beans
2009-10-10, 07:24 PM
You post first!
I already have.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:27 PM
Again, Eldena laughs
Well that's a question I am quite used to answering. You see my whole race has them. We were made for the forests and these ears are perfect for hering the slightest noise. Because my people are perfect asassins even though very few take up that profession.

"Ah, okay.
I see.

Interesting."
He nods.
"So, if you're not an assassin, but perfect for being one, what are you?"
He asks, raisin an eyebrow.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:30 PM
Eldena points at her staff
I am a sorcerer adept at most forms of magic. Or as my people would call it I am a red mage. You know I never did tell you who my people are. We are a race known as Vieras.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:32 PM
Eldena points at her staff
I am a sorcerer adept at most forms of magic. Or as my people would call it I am a red mage. You know I never did tell you who my people are. We are a race known as Vieras.

"Ah, okay. Red mages.
I know of a blue mage, but not a red.

Okay, Vieras. I'll take note of that.
I'm a d-. . . half elf."
He says, changing what he was about to say a letter or so into the word.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:35 PM
Eldena looks a little suspiciouly at Luminar because her sharp hearing caught the change in his words
Ah yes. I have a few human friends who are blue mages.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:41 PM
Eldena looks a little suspiciouly at Luminar because her sharp hearing caught the change in his words
Ah yes. I have a few human friends who are blue mages.

"Mhmm.
So tell me, what's the difference between a Blue mage and a Red mage?"
He says, really hoping that she won't ask about the change of words.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:46 PM
Eldena decides to let him go on her suspicions JUST this once
Well red mages are unique to Vieras and are adept at a wide range of magicks. Whereas only humans can be blue mages and they learn all their abilities from being attacked by monsters using that ability.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:47 PM
Eldena decides to let him go on her suspicions JUST this once
Well red mages are unique to Vieras and are adept at a wide range of magicks. Whereas only humans can be blue mages and they learn all their abilities from being attacked by monsters using that ability.

He nods.
"All right, makes sense."
He learns quickly.
"So, what brings you here?"

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 07:53 PM
Again Eldena ponders Luminars words
Well as I said my memory isn't the best right now. But I do remember escaping from something or someone. And running for days till I found this Town. I wandered around until I found this inn which looked fairly nice so I decided to get a room here and a bite to eat. And then well here I am.

Mee
2009-10-10, 07:59 PM
Again Eldena ponders Luminars words
Well as I said my memory isn't the best right now. But I do remember escaping from something or someone. And running for days till I found this Town. I wandered around until I found this inn which looked fairly nice so I decided to get a room here and a bite to eat. And then well here I am.

He nods.
"All right. Yeah, that usually tends to happen to a lot of people.
That's how my dad got here.
Was bleeding out, half blind, and stumbling. Came across this place, and has been here since."
Luminar shrugs.
"And I'm glad he did. As this is where he met Mom."

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:04 PM
Eldenas eyes twinkle in a strange, surprised remembering
A-and w-what exactly were their names?

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:05 PM
there is the sound of marching outside of the door of the taverna. Then two soldiers in uniforms with a red rose with bloody thorns enter the inn. A proclamation from the crimson rose, ruler of this pathetic town. This inn is no longer allowed to serve alcoholic drinks, to help prevent violence and bar fights. If you resist this inn will be torched.

the second guard chimes in. Yeah what he said. The boss is going to get you if you don't do as he says!

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:06 PM
Eldenas eyes twinkle in a strange, surprised remembering
A-and w-what exactly were their names?

"Um . . . Kelindale and Aurea.

Why?"
He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Luminar looks at the guards.
"So, wait, no more alcoholic drinks?"

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:07 PM
Eldenas face flashes with surprise and remembrance but she quickly masks it
N-no reason.
Eldena then looks at the two soldiers
What is this all about?

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:08 PM
Eldenas face flashes with surprise and remembrance but she quickly masks it
N-no reason.
Eldena then looks at the two soldiers
What is this all about?

"What, you know them? Come on, spit it out.

And I really don't know."

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:11 PM
That's right.. no more alcohol or I get to torch this place.

*Slap.* Shut up! he lets out an angry breath, that's right now more alcoholic drinks, or things get awfully hot. Said is a very charming and evil voice.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:14 PM
That's right.. no more alcohol or I get to torch this place.

*Slap.* Shut up! he lets out an angry breath, that's right now more alcoholic drinks, or things get awfully hot. Said is a very charming and evil voice.

"Okay. I'm fine with that.
I don't drink the stuff, and it does seem to cause problems."
Luminar says, shrugging.

((Also, I edited my last post.))

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:14 PM
Eldena is surprised by the soldiers rudeness
Well I only get the green tea here anyway so I don't mind.
She then looks back at Luminar
The only thing I can remember clearly...
She says in a daze then snaps out of it and quickly realizes she has said too much

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:17 PM
Glad to see some cooperation.. Ten more soldiers march in and go toward the cellar, to try and haul off all the alcohol they have so it can't be sold.

Does this mean I can't burn the place down? The second soldier looks heartbroken.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:19 PM
Glad to see some cooperation.. Ten more soldiers march in and go toward the cellar, to try and haul off all the alcohol they have so it can't be sold.

Does this mean I can't burn the place down? The second soldier looks heartbroken.

Good luck with that. As all the supplies are gotten from a bag of unlimited food and drink.
That can't be gotten to unless you work here.
>.>

She then looks back at Luminar
The only thing I can remember clearly...
She says in a daze then snaps out of it and quickly realizes she has said too much

"No, come on. Tell me."
He says, remaining composed. But he's starting to look slightly . . . upset.

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:26 PM
Just to make things interesting.. If Lumi isn't distracted. He might notice a injured, very familiar girl stumble into the in, it's En and she appear to have been on the wrong side of a blade. :smalleek:

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:28 PM
Just to make things interesting.. If Lumi isn't distracted. He might notice a injured, very familiar girl stumble into the in, it's En and she appear to have been on the wrong side of a blade. :smalleek:

He blinks, noticing her, and, in less than a second, he's over there, trying to support her. (How he got there so quickly . . . who knows.
He was sitting there, then, all of a sudden, over at her side.)
"Hey, you all right?"
He asks, one hand digging in his small bag.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:28 PM
Eldena looks down sadly
I knew your father. Or who I think is your father. I was one of the most skilled red mages of all the Vieras at the time. We used to be really good friends. But he disappeared one day and the only time I ever heard from him was when he sent me a letter that he was living safely in a place called Town with a beautiful woman at his side.
Suddenly the rest of her memories start flooding back to her and she suddenly starts yelling while staring blankly at the wall
I then set out to find him and this Town. When I was attacked by a dark figure with completely hidden features. I didn't know what he wanted and I just barely manages to escape. As I ran I searched for this place. And now I have found it...
She calms down and stops yelling and looks back ate Luminar

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 08:32 PM
Oh! I know a character(s) to bring in!

A vampire with a sword walks into the inn. He's missing his Human. He's been missing his Human since his Human died. The vampire's a guy. And he has a sword.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:33 PM
Eldena looks down sadly
I knew your father. Or who I think is your father. I was one of the most skilled red mages of all the Vieras at the time. We used to be really good friends. But he disappeared one day and the only time I ever heard from him was when he sent me a letter that he was living safely in a place called Town with a beautiful woman at his side.
Suddenly the rest of her memories start flooding back to her and she suddenly starts yelling while staring blankly at the wall
I then set out to find him and this Town. When I was attacked by a dark figure with completely hidden features. I didn't know what he wanted and I just barely manages to escape. As I ran I searched for this place. And now I have found it...
She calms down and stops yelling and looks back ate Luminar

"Aaah . . . no. Then it's not him. First off, my dad is a thief. Not a mage. And, although Mom is pretty, I don't think that either of these two are the two you're looking for.
Sorry."
He says from his place of holding En up.

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:34 PM
Hey Lumi, she smiles up at him in a dreamy sort of daze. Did you know there are soldiers in the forest? Her eyes slowly close.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:34 PM
Eldena looks over at the vampire an then back at Luminar
I never said he was a mgr just that he was a friend. Although a few of my things did happen to disappear when he did.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 08:36 PM
The vampire looks at the red mage with big ears, then sits down and orders a drink. Blood. Or maybe Strawberry Lemonade. One of the two. It's a little hard to see.

He also drinks it.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:38 PM
Eldena looks over at the vampire an then back at Luminar
I never said he was a mgr just that he was a friend. Although a few of my things did happen to disappear when he did.

"All right, well, he's in jail right now if you want to go see him.

Could I get some help here, please?"
When he turns to talk to her, she may notice that his canine teeth seem more . . . fang-like.

Hey Lumi, she smiles up at him in a dreamy sort of daze. Did you know there are soldiers in the forest? Her eyes slowly close.

"No, I didn't.
Hey, wake up."
He says, slapping her cheek ever so slightly.
"You can't go to sleep yet."
And he finally finds the thing he was looking for. A small vial of liquid.
He tries to pour it down her throat.
"Come on, hang in there.
You'll be fine."
I wish to point out right now that his eyes are more vertically slit than they were just a minute ago.
And his skin has taken on more of a . . . golden hue? Odd.
((And the healing potion, while not overly powerful, should be enough to patch her up at least most of the way.))

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:41 PM
As a matter of fact Eldena does notice but with the girl in your hands she stores the thought for later
Whats wrong with her?

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:42 PM
As he pours the potion down her throat, she blinks her eyes back open, and some of the cuts seal. They didn't seem too friendly. She smiles, and slowly reaches a hand up to Lumi's cheek. I'm glad to see you Lumi.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 08:44 PM
Iyan ay hindi maaaring mabuti. murmers the vampire, looking at the injured girl. Ouch. He drinks more of his drink.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:44 PM
As a matter of fact Eldena does notice but with the girl in your hands she stores the thought for later
Whats wrong with her?

"Take a look. She's been cut by . . . something."
He says, frustrated at the world.

As he pours the potion down her throat, she blinks her eyes back open, and some of the cuts seal. They didn't seem too friendly. She smiles, and slowly reaches a hand up to Lumi's cheek. I'm glad to see you Lumi.

"Nah, people who stab you generally aren't friendly.

Hey, En."
He says, as she touches his cheek. The golden hue to his skin fades visibly, as well as the pointy teeth getting less pointy.
"How are you feeling?"
He asks, smiling, and trying to hug her.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:47 PM
Eldena stands and picks up her staff. She then starts heading for the door
I may not know this girl but I an still going to go deal with whoever did this to her.

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:47 PM
She is hugged.. and smiles. I, I've been better. She coughs pitifully. D.. don't hurt them too badly... They're just meanies.

Poor En she still doesn't really get the world.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:49 PM
Eldena stands and picks up her staff. She then starts heading for the door
I may not know this girl but I an still going to go deal with whoever did this to her.

"No, you're not.
Not without,
A) Me, or
B) Asking her first.
Besides, do you even know where she came from?"

She is hugged.. and smiles. I, I've been better. She coughs pitifully. D.. don't hurt them too badly... They're just meanies.

Poor En she still doesn't really get the world.

He chuckles slightly.
"I'm sure you have been.
And I'm sorry I wasn't there to help.

I'm also sorry I'm out of healing potions."
He says, smiling sadly.

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:52 PM
It's alright Lumi, you saved me again in the end. She rests her head on his shoulder.

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 08:54 PM
En! What happened? Cleo runs over to her and starts humming a healing spell. She look very worried.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:55 PM
It's alright Lumi, you saved me again in the end. She rests her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess.
You really need to quit getting into scrapes like this.
But anyway, want us to go after these soldiers?
And if so, where were they?"

Luminar looks at Cle, not with hate in his eyes, but not with friendlyness in them either.
As he doesn't know her all that well.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 08:55 PM
Eldena sighs and walks back to the table
I guess your right. Also, here you go.
She hands Luminar a potion. Eldena then notices that the vampire has been acting strangely the hole time and starts watching him. Studying and weighing him.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 08:57 PM
The vampire can feel Eldena's piercing stare on him, but he doesn't look up. No need to. No need to physically do something when you can do it with magic, and a big sword. ((does that make sense? Sorry if it's confusing))

celtois
2009-10-10, 08:58 PM
They just seem to happen, all I did was tell them not to cut down the trees. If you go after them, try not to hurt them to badly... I don't want anyone killed on my behalf. En looks over and Cleo... Did you know there are soldiers in the woods? She says, grinning like a fool.

Mee
2009-10-10, 08:59 PM
They just seem to happen, all I did was tell them not to cut down the trees. If you go after them, try not to hurt them to badly... I don't want anyone killed on my behalf. En looks over and Cleo... Did you know there are soldiers in the woods? She says, grinning like a fool.

"Yeah, I know.
Ah, okay. And they wanted to cut the trees down anyway?"

Eldena sighs and walks back to the table
I guess your right. Also, here you go.
She hands Luminar a potion. Eldena then notices that the vampire has been acting strangely the hole time and starts watching him. Studying and weighing him.

"What does this do?"
He asks, taking the potion, and looking at her curiously.

Then, turning back to En: "How about if we wait until you're feeling better, then you lead us back, and ask again. This time, we'll be there, and should be able to get them to co-operate.
Does that sound good?"
And when he says we, he points to Eldena.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:00 PM
"Good.
And why would you question it?
The fact that they're lazy, or that they hired me?"

The fact that their too lazy to get you a badge.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 09:01 PM
Eldena first shocked, starts to get angry
They are cutting down trees?! How dare they disrespect a forest like that!!
She quickly cools down though and nods in agreement with Luminar
Edit:That Is an extra healing potion just in case you need it.

celtois
2009-10-10, 09:04 PM
They didn't really want to stop. They seemed scared of me though. That's when one of them stabbed me. They're probably still their cutting down mommies forest. She looks quite depressed.

Mee
2009-10-10, 09:05 PM
The fact that their too lazy to get you a badge.

"Yeah, that can be a problem.
But, hey, if they can't be bothered to do it, I may as well do all of their work.
So that means that I get the fun of beating any of you up, and dragging you back in, all by my self."

Eldena first shocked, starts to get angry
They are cutting down trees?! How dare they disrespect a forest like that!!
She quickly cools down though and nods in agreement with Luminar
Edit:That Is an extra healing potion just in case you need it.

"Our feelings exactly. Which is why we're going to be going after them.
You're coming?

Ah, thanks."

They didn't really want to stop. They seemed scared of me though. That's when one of them stabbed me. They're probably still their cutting down mommies forest. She looks quite depressed.

"That's why we're going this time.

Do you think you can walk? Since, if we can get you back to the forest, I'm sure there are herbs you can harvest, right?"
He then hands her the potion that Eldena handed him.
"And if not, here. This'll fix you back up."

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 09:06 PM
Eldena looks at Luminar quizzically
What does she mean by mommy's forest? And yes I'm in.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 09:06 PM
The vampire perks up and listens to the whole 'soldier's cutting down the forest' thing. Hmm...That could be a good way to get his fix of blood and fighting out of the way. He listens to the conversation to find out where they are. Or at least he's going to follow somebody there.

celtois
2009-10-10, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I'm sure...I should have some here she reaches down to find her pouch is gone. They took my pouch? She smiles... I can walk, how do you think I got here silly?

Mee
2009-10-10, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I'm sure...I should have some here she reaches down to find her pouch is gone. They took my pouch? She smiles... I can walk, how do you think I got here silly?

". . . and we'll get your pouch back.

Well, I was wondering if you could walk without reopening any wounds."
He tries to help her up.

Eldena looks at Luminar quizzically
What does she mean by mommy's forest?

". . . her . . .

Long story. I don't even know all of it.
But basically, her mother, is the forest.
Or . . . something like that. Very much a part of the forest, I dunno."

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 09:09 PM
Count me in to help with the forest. And didn't you fly?

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 09:10 PM
Eldena who has been watching the vampire out of the corner of her eye notices him trying I listen in. So she casts a ward around them so the sound doesn't reach the vampires ears.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:12 PM
"Yeah, that can be a problem.
But, hey, if they can't be bothered to do it, I may as well do all of their work.
So that means that I get the fun of beating any of you up, and dragging you back in, all by my self."

He rolls his eyes.

I Have no intent upon sending enlisted troops outside of the walls of my fort. They would then be considered awol and liable to be shot on sight.

celtois
2009-10-10, 09:14 PM
Fly, no I walked. You ever tried to fly when your badly hurt? I don't know if I can Lumi and won't till I try. She gives him a weak smile

Mee
2009-10-10, 09:15 PM
Fly, no I walked. You ever tried to fly when your badly hurt? I don't know if I can Lumi and won't till I try. She gives him a weak smile

"All right, let's go, then."
He says, trying to support her, but still letting her lead.
If she wants to, that is.

He rolls his eyes.

I Have no intent upon sending enlisted troops outside of the walls of my fort. They would then be considered awol and liable to be shot on sight.

"Hey, that's fine.
I'm talking about murdering, ya know?
If it's within Town borders, I feel obligated to tell you that I'm going to get you.
Just as a friendly warning."

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 09:17 PM
I haven't actually. Cleo follows after En, but has to deadtime for now, so she can't do much.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 09:18 PM
Eldena stands up and let's down the ward while silently following the rest. Watching the vampire the whole time to make sure he doesn't follow us

celtois
2009-10-10, 09:19 PM
En half stumbling and mostly relying on Lumi leads them towards the eastern border of the forest..

I'll post first.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:20 PM
"Hey, that's fine.
I'm talking about murdering, ya know?
If it's within Town borders, I feel obligated to tell you that I'm going to get you.
Just as a friendly warning."

Once again, no intent. If it was my troops, they would be listed as rebelling, and shipped of to some prison in the middle of nowhere, and then killed.

Mee
2009-10-10, 09:21 PM
Once again, no intent. If it was my troops, they would be listed as rebelling, and shipped of to some prison in the middle of nowhere, and then killed.

"Still. Do illegal stuff here, I will get you. Just as I will get anyone else."

Luminar is lead out by En.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 09:22 PM
The vampire fails to follow. Partly because of the silence thing, and partly because of the fact that I was too busy posting in other threads. Sorry...

In his mind: If only Lillith was still alive...he could tell me what was happening

But he does watch them leave.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:24 PM
"Still. Do illegal stuff here, I will get you. Just as I will get anyone else."

Luminar is lead out by En.

Whatever.

He pulls out a britannian newspaper, and begins to read it.

Mee
2009-10-10, 09:24 PM
The vampire fails to follow. Partly because of the silence thing, and partly because of the fact that I was too busy posting in other threads. Sorry...

It's all right.

There's still Martin here to bug, should you want to.

Or the little girl.

All up to you.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 09:25 PM
The vampire walks over to Chas's character (what's his name?) and says Hey...do you know where those people just went? I heard something about soldiers.

and...ninja'd:
It's all right.

There's still Martin here to bug, should you want to.

Or the little girl.

All up to you.
If Chas's character doesn't answer, he'll ask one of these people.

In all honesty, he's hoping someone who knows will interject and tell him. He doesn't care the source. He just asks Chas's character. Because of a reason that I won't tell anyone.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:30 PM
Richard.

Which soldiers? my soldiers?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 09:32 PM
I don't know whose soldiers are whose, but I'm wondering about the soldiers who beat up that girl. he says. Just wondering where they went.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:35 PM
I overheard them saying somthing about them being in a forest?

He says, not sure himself.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 09:36 PM
The vampire Richter thanks Richard (ha ha ha. They have similar names)Thank you kindly. The forest. He smiles, does a slight bow, and slips out of the inn.

Chas the mage
2009-10-10, 09:39 PM
He shrugs, then returns to his newspaper.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 10:19 PM
Richter's back, and he's wearing soldier armor now. He sprinted back, and he has blood on his lips. Thanks again. he says to Richard.

He licks his lips, and sits in the back of the inn, with the same drink.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:30 PM
Eldena enters the inn and yawns then finds a table to sit down at

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:31 PM
Eldena enters the inn and yawns then finds a table to sit down at

Luminar also enters, and sits at the same table as Eldena.
Possibly still with En?

celtois
2009-10-10, 10:31 PM
En enters shortly after, with Lumi, holding his hand. Smiling despite her many wounds.. She also has her pouch back. >.>

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 10:34 PM
Richter the vampire calls out to them How was your party? Do you wish I was there? Did you miss me?

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:34 PM
Eldena calls the waiter over and orders a cup of green tea but this time with a spring greens salad.

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:36 PM
Eldena calls the waiter over and orders a cup of green tea but this time with a spring greens salad.

"So, any other questions?"
He asks, ordering some melon juice.

celtois
2009-10-10, 10:38 PM
En doesn't order anything instead just leaning against Lumi happily.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:39 PM
Eldena looks at Luminar
Well one really. Why do you always keep secrets from me even when I have been so open with you? And yes I did catch all those slips of the tounge you made.

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:40 PM
Eldena looks at Luminar
Well one really. Why do you always keep secrets from me even when I have been so open with you? And yes I did catch all those slips of the tounge you made.

"I figured you had.
And, believe me, it's no fault of yours.
I've just had several dragon hunters come through here, and would rather not go around to someone I don't really know too well, and say: "Hi, I'm a dragon, kill me". That would be silly.
Besides, my dad always told me never to tell anyone too much about you until you know you can trust them.
I do now.
So any other questions?"

Recaiden
2009-10-10, 10:41 PM
Riki has come over next to Rachel, and ordered a glass of milk.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 10:42 PM
...the vampire likes being ignored. He's used to solitude. Okay. Sure. He loves being ignored. If he wasn't ignored at least once an hour, then he would have withdrawls.

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:43 PM
...the vampire likes being ignored. He's used to solitude. Okay. Sure. He loves being ignored. If he wasn't ignored at least once an hour, then he would have withdrawls.

Well, for his credit, Luminar didn't even hear the vampire.

Though Rachel goes up to right next to him and says:
"But I thought you were there?" :smallconfused:

So Riki may have to walk a bit. :smalltongue:

celtois
2009-10-10, 10:44 PM
To the vampire Party? Is that what you call stopping people from killing your mommy? Your a big fat meanie.. En looks rather hurt.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:44 PM
Eldena thinks
Well yes. Why don't YOU believe ME when I say I knew your father?or at least think I do?

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:46 PM
Eldena thinks
Well yes. Why don't YOU believe ME when I say I knew your father?or at least think I do?

"Well, first off, what race is the K you know?"
((That, and he couldn't be the one she's thinking of, as K is one of my characters, and he hasn't run into any bunny-people before.
:smalltongue:
Yes, I just called them bunny-people.
Please don't kill me.))

The vampire says to Rachel, No, I've been here the whole time, bored out of my mind.

"Oh, okay."
She goes back to the bar.

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 10:46 PM
The vampire says to Rachel, No, I've been here the whole time, bored out of my mind.

Then he says to En, Sorry, it's just that nobody invited me, so I didn't know what it was for. I just assumed it was a party. Because nobody ever invites me to those.

celtois
2009-10-10, 10:48 PM
En looks away from him crosses her arms and makes a very cute Hmph sound.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:49 PM
Eldena ponders this all
Well that all makes sense and no I don't kill people because they call Vieras bunny people.

Mee
2009-10-10, 10:51 PM
Eldena ponders this all
Well that all makes sense and no I don't kill people because they call Vieras bunny people.

"Wait, you never answered me, then replied to the OoC comments?
You aren't supposed to do that! Breaking the fourth wall is my job!"
((Hush!))
"You 'hush'!"
((Quiet! They can't hear me. And you look like a fool.))
"Yo-. . . . oh.
Heh.

Um, where were we?
Oh yeah, K.
The K I know is an elf.
I dunno about yours."

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 10:52 PM
Richter the Vampire chuckles at En's reaction.

celtois
2009-10-10, 10:56 PM
You also smell of blood, and the hunt. Your not a nice person. People shouldn't smell like that..... yeah she is very weird... so what?

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 10:57 PM
Now Eldena is very embarrassed by her mistake
Sorry about that the one I know is human.

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:01 PM
Now Eldena is very embarrassed by her mistake
Sorry about that the one I know is human.

"That is perfectly all right, it happens.
And I suppose K is a pretty common nick-name."
He shrugs.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:04 PM
Eldena then remembers the scale.
I know the perfect place for this.
She then takes it and uses magic to attach to her staff
There. Perfect.

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:06 PM
Eldena then remembers the scale.
I know the perfect place for this.
She then takes it and uses magic to attach to her staff
There. Perfect.

"Shiny.
All right.

Anything else?"
((Such as why he was saying something about knowing En for his entire life, I mean, a few months?
Or how his dad met his mom after coming into Town, but if he's only been in the Town for about a year?))

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 11:08 PM
You also smell of blood, and the hunt. Your not a nice person. People shouldn't smell like that..... yeah she is very weird... so what?

Well, I'm not a person, am I? he asks. I'm a vampire. See my teeth? He smiles to show the teeth .

((sorry for the long wait again))

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:08 PM
Eldena smiles
Well actually I do have a few more questions. Firstly, how comeyou said your dad met your mom here even though he has only been here for a year

((I hope I got that question right))

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:10 PM
Eldena smiles
Well actually I do have a few more questions. Firstly, how comeyou said your dad met your mom here even though he has only been here for a year

((I hope I got that question right))

"Because he did."
He shrugs.
"My mom . . .
It's . . . not really meant to be public knowledge, but if she wants to come scold me for it, I'd like that, as it would mean she would be around.
Anyway, my mom had a curse, that aged her unnaturally fast.
She passed it down to me.
I'm all of 7 months old, probably less."

celtois
2009-10-10, 11:11 PM
Blech.. she says cutely. A vampire. She turns back to the table and rests her head on Lumi's shoulder.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:14 PM
Eldena gasps but continues on to her other question
Also why did you say that you had noone En your whole life then quickly changed it to only a few months?

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 11:14 PM
Tingnan mo mamaya, little girl he says to her.

celtois
2009-10-10, 11:16 PM
She closes her eyes and relaxes enjoying being close to Lumi.. and ignores the Vampire. She said all she wanted to say to him. :smalltongue:

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:17 PM
She closes her eyes and relaxes enjoying being close to Lumi.. and ignores the Vampire. She said all she wanted to say to him. :smalltongue:
Luminar pokes her a few times.
"En, that question was directed at you.

That, or I could answer.
Eldena, what she means, is when she met me.
She had no one else, besides her mom. Then we ran into each other."

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 11:18 PM
The vampire drinks more of his drink. He's also said everything he wanted to say to her.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:20 PM
Eldena finishes her tea and salad
Well I guess that is all the questions I have for now.

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:22 PM
Eldena finishes her tea and salad
Well I guess that is all the questions I have for now.

"Mkay.
And I already asked all of mine, so now I get to:

Thank you for your help earlier."

celtois
2009-10-10, 11:22 PM
En giggles.. We found my brother though. How he doing by the way Lumi?

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:24 PM
Eldena smiles
No problem. Anything for a friend.

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:24 PM
En giggles.. We found my brother though. How he doing by the way Lumi?

"That's true.
And I have no idea.
I haven't seen him for . . .
Longer than I haven't seen you, actually."

Eldena smiles
No problem. Anything for a friend.
"But you still didn't have to do it. Which is why thanks are in order."

celtois
2009-10-10, 11:25 PM
Hmm I guess I should find him sometime.. She yawns and goes back to resting against Lumi... a content smile on her face.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:28 PM
Eldena has ended up asleep on the floor clutching her staff in a hugging sort of way.

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:29 PM
Eldena has ended up asleep on the floor clutching her staff in a hugging sort of way.

"Hey,"
Luminar says, trying to poke her with a foot.
"Get up. You have a bed upstairs. Use that. It's more comfortable.

And, to En: "Yeah, we probably should."

Je dit Viola
2009-10-10, 11:29 PM
The vampire leaves finally, and I wonder what character I should bring in next.

edit: And I wonder what happened to that Soulstealer Vampirate? Time will tell...

celtois
2009-10-10, 11:31 PM
I've missed you Lumi... she tries to scratch behind his ears..

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:32 PM
I've missed you Lumi... she tries to scratch behind his ears..

"And I've missed yo-"
He's interrupted, however, when she starts to scratch behind his ears.
Then, the oddest thing happens.
He purrs slightly, and leans into it.
Much as a cat does.

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:33 PM
Eldena gets up an walks upstairs
I don't need to rest as often as most do so I will be back down shortly.

((if you need me go to the upstairs thread))

Mee
2009-10-10, 11:34 PM
Eldena gets up an walks upstairs
I don't need to rest as often as most do so I will be back down shortly.

((if you need me go to the upstairs thread))

"That's fine."
((Nah, you can just say here that she goes upstairs, and in [however long] comes back down.
Or put her into deadtime, if you have to go.
But unless you're RPing, you don't need to go to the Upstairs thread.))

Viera Champion
2009-10-10, 11:35 PM
((can do))