PDA

View Full Version : Weridest.dream.ever.

Gamerlord
2009-10-12, 03:40 PM
Okay, what has been your weirdest dream ever?

Mine, that is so weird I am spoilering it is this:

Ronald Reagan, Albert Einstein, FDR, Winston Churchill, Abe Lincoln, and John Wilkes Booth were all playing D&D with George Washington as their DM

Anyone willing to figure out what my dream means?

Mystic Muse
2009-10-12, 03:48 PM

Ronald Reagan, Albert Einstein, FDR, Winston Churchill, Abe Lincoln, and John Wilkes Booth were all playing D&D with George Washington as their DM

that John wilkes booth and Abe lincoln are good friends now and all of them are playing D&D somewhere?

Why do I feel like joining that game so much?:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Steilos
2009-10-12, 03:54 PM
I have

been trapped inside an alligator with portholes in. That's not the strangest part though. The strangest part was that it was at antarctica. A penguin pecked at a porthole, it broke, and the icy winds got in and froze everything. The alligator then flopped over a hill into a magma lake. Boy, that felt wierd when I woke up.

I have no idea why I dreamed that. I do not really want to know.

Cobra_Ikari
2009-10-12, 03:56 PM
I die in almost every one of my dreams. *shrugs*...I have had a couple trippy ones, though.

Nameless
2009-10-12, 03:57 PM
I die in almost every one of my dreams. *shrugs*...I have had a couple trippy ones, though.

Umm... wow. o_o :(

Nameless will not speak of his dreams. O_O

Alteran
2009-10-12, 04:10 PM
That is a very strange dream. :smallconfused:

I've had two strange dreams in the past two nights. I'll spoiler them too, because I am a blind follower of trends.

This one was strange because of how damn normal it was. It seems like exactly the sort of thing that could happen to me.

I was sitting around with this girl I used to be interested in. She asked if I 'liked' her. I said I wasn’t sure, but I thought that I sort of did. She replied in kind, basically, and said that sometimes she felt so and sometimes she didn’t. I said that maybe we should just see what happens, knowing what we know.

It was vaguely frustrating, quite inconclusive, and a little bit awkward. When I woke up, I was struck by the fact that even my dreams won’t exaggerate my chances with women. >.>

In this one, my friend and I were having a gunfight in the school hallway. It was very much like a video game. We repeatedly hit each other, but the damage didn't slow us down until we were dead. The guns had a really strange firing limit, they could only shoot about once every 2 seconds. I won, killing my friend, and suddenly it stopped being like a video game. He was actually dead, and I just felt horrible. I didn't understand why I got into the fight and killed him. I think he had been running away before, or something. I remember feeling pretty much dead inside, because I had killed a friend for no real reason. I was thinking about how I would never see him again and...gah. I don't even like remembering this. It also didn't seem like I would be getting punished by the law, although that was never stated explicitly. I just never thought that I might be.

I was very glad to wake up from that dream.

Thajocoth
2009-10-12, 04:14 PM
It is exceedingly rare that I remember any dream. The only one within the past few years that I could remember was a few months ago.

Some serial killer tried to convince police I was the actual serial killer, but it was more like the following (with no words, but this was the meaning)

Killer: "He did it!" *runs off*
Cops: *stands there for a few seconds* "Hmm... Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Hey, where'd the real killer go?" *runs off to find him*

Then he found me and started cutting my head in half with a knife from just below my left ear. I woke up when the blade touched my upper gums.

Technically, there was another dream a few months before that, but that was just my body stalling for extra time asleep. It was, like, the first 10 minutes of what I do when I get up, only I decided to leave the alarm clock on for some reason, that way, the sound of the alarm clock wouldn't wake me up and my body would get 10 more minutes of rest. I woke up because I noticed some missing details and realized I was asleep and my alarm was going off.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-10-12, 04:21 PM
I had this dream back when Mario Kart for the SNES was the new hotness, so, like, a long time ago.

A colourful cast of characters and I were driving around and the race finished, to we were all driving the karts up into a giant semi-trailer after the race so it could tow them to the next one.
Suddenly, in the back of the trailer, a guge who looke dan awful lot like the Green Arrow stepped out of the shadows and launched an arrow through a koopa's throat in a very gory and very, very lethal fashion.
Understandably, panic broke out and everyone ran out of the back of the trailer. So, Evil Green just began steadily walking out and plugging arrows into everyone's backs.
I remember booking it for the rainbow-coloured bricks that denoted the edge to the tracks, somehow associating that with an obstacle that would make me safe, I made it and hurdled over the blocks, and landed perfectly (Although suddenly running alot slower, but thats what going out-of-bounds did to you)
And then I remeber a very real sensation of pain and cold steel sliding between my shoulderblades, the world going black, and the dull sensation of falling face-first onto the floor.

Then I woke up.

Msan, I wish I could still dream at all, much less as vividly as that.

CrimsonAngel
2009-10-12, 04:23 PM
I was running naked through my pre-K while a giant woman threw lightning at me.

bosssmiley
2009-10-12, 04:31 PM
Recurring nightmare. Looking in the mirror and having a centipede hatch out of my scalp. It's the shifting of the skin before it tears out that is really creepy, because up until then the dream is pretty much 'life as normal'...

The image of Captain Orion from Star Fleet obviously scarred me worse than I thought. :smallconfused:

Falgorn
2009-10-12, 04:32 PM
Umm... wow. o_o :(

Nameless will not speak of his dreams. O_O

My dreams are very similar to Cobra's.
Except there's usually a clown.
I'm a clown-a-phobe.

Mystic Muse
2009-10-12, 04:57 PM
Meesa had a dream where I was playing an evil version of LoZOoT

Also I had this HORRIBLE dream where they made a Fable 2. It was not good.

*thinks for a bit.* It wasn't a dream! OH GODS!:eek:

Jinura
2009-10-12, 05:16 PM
Well I really can't remember most of my dreams, but aside from my dreams of falling down from heights there is one I seem to remember from way back when I was four years old or around that age.

I was in my kindergarden playing around when suddenly it gets invaded by various villians from some comic ( I think one of them was a blue version of spiderman or something ) everybody begins getting captured and i run away not being able to say anything ( I'm usually unable to say anything when I have nightmares ) then finally before one of the comic book villians try to capture me I try to scream and finally wake up. :smallconfused:

Does that qualify as weird enought?

varthalon
2009-10-12, 05:17 PM
My most recurring dream:

Standing on a barrel... thousands of feet in the air with the patchwork of farmlands spread-out below me. Slowing the barrel starts revolving and I have to walk to stay on top of it. It speeds up and soon I'm jogging then running to stay on it. Just as I'm about to fall off it abruptly stops but I don't stop in time and run right off of it into open air. The dream is always the same up to that point and then the ending varies. Sometimes it ends as I'm falling, sometimes I hit the ground and die, sometimes I hit the ground and DON'T die (with variants on being horribly injured to completely unharmed), and a few times I actually find out I can fly and cruise around for awhile swooping under power-lines and over trees.

My most vividly remembered dream:

I on a group camping trip. Six of my gaming friends and our dates. Things nice and relaxed, sitting around the campsite chilling when suddenly an orc warband attacks. Running battle with the orcs chasing us and us trying to protect the girls with various improvised weapons (at one point I had a pee-shooter with explosive pees, I don't know what that was about) and trying to get to higher ground and roll boulders down on them. What was amazing was that it was a very clear and detailed dream and I remembered so much of it when I woke up.

My worst dream ever:

I often listen to audio books as I go to sleep at night. Usually I remember to program them to run for about an hour which is usually enough time for me to doze off. Forgot to do it one night and ended up waking up about 2 am with my sheets sweated through and an absolute sense of horror of something... something that I couldn't identify, but that I KNEW, that I KNEW was going to cost me my soul or sanity or both. After I got unwrapped from the sodden sheets, caught my breath and got the lights turned on I realized the audiobook still playing. Moral of this story: don't fall asleep listening to HP Lovecraft after having a late and very spicy dinner... very very bad dreams... very bad. <<shudder>>

Helanna
2009-10-12, 05:54 PM
I won't post any of my full dreams here, because they're generally very vivid, crazy, nonsensical, and very long.

However, the other night I woke up in the middle of the night. All I remember was a feeling of sheer terror, before relief as I remembered "Wait, zombies aren't real! I'm safe!"

I have no idea what I was dreaming but damn I wish I could remember.

Silverraptor
2009-10-12, 06:21 PM
Hmm... my dreams are:

Most remembered (May be detailed highly):
I was in 4th grade. I had what I call a deja vu dream. Pretty much it's a dream that you had a long time ago, but you remember the dream while you're in the current dream and you can influence the dream you're in. I remember that there were about 10 battleships heading for a major city in a gulf. I was running around with a bunch of my frineds through a secret facility. We knew we had to find a locking mechanism to open up some big door and it was somewhere inside the facility. Anyways, we split up and I got to this fork in the hallway. I had to chose which way to go, right or left. Then I remembered that from earlier (deja vu) that going left was bad. So I went right and found the switch. Then behind the big door was a battleship to counter the 10 coming in. We quickly get on board and try to get out of the storage area. I was on the front and I noticed first that the battleship was on a long waterslide (Similar to the log ride at amusment parks) and to make matters worse, one of the enemy battleships was coming 'up' the slide. So we were speeding quickly and crashed into the other battleship, pushing it out into sea and denting both our fronts. I point a yell "Fire!" and my battleship fires a bunch of projectiles that explode and freeze everything in the explostion, and the enemy battleship froze solid. Then the other 9 Battleships notice us and fire a bunch of shells. They were bad shots but 2 shots hit us and I fell over board. When I fell in the water, I felt luke warm where I was in the water and I remember feeling actually wet all over. Shortly, my friends throw a rope ladder and I climb up dripping wet. I walk over the the nearly frozen command area and remember feeling the coolness in the air. The other battleships were now ignoring us and continuing to the city. All my frineds look to me to know what to do. Just before I could answer, the alarm went off. I really, REALLY, wanted to finish that dream, but I never had it since.

The strangest:
It was a blur of a secret society that involved Yu-gi-oh cards. I was walking around with a duel disk and my deck and hunting down bad guys. There was alot of weirdness in between and in the end, I emerged with my friend fighting the bad guy. I specificly remember that my friend had the Gate Guardian out on the field. I somehow was able to join in mid duel on my friends side and summoned Valkyrion the Magna Warrior on my first turn and we battled the guy.

Now you're asking, how is this weird. Well the next day, I go over the the same friends house to play and we were talking. Then I say I had a weird dream last night and he said he did to. We then started talking about details back and forth and we started realizing similarities on yu-gi-oh and the same made up society we were fighting. He then said he entered a room where the boss was and challenged him. He was describing his fight, but I cut him off and ask if he put out Gate Guardian. He said he had and that I walked in on him at that exact moment and joined in mid duel on his side and summoned Valkyrion the Magna Warrior on my first turn. We then were able to restate back and forth the entire battle against the boss, turn for turn, move for move, perfectly. WE HAD THE VERY SAME DREAM FROM DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS. Is that weird of what?

Eon
2009-10-12, 07:00 PM
silver, that actually scares me.
my earliest dream i can remember
static. that's all i remembered.
scariest dream
i remember it rather vividly. Zombies had invaded our town and those that survived had taken shelter in various buildings. There was less than 100 people. I was one of the best guards defending our building (a menards (hardware store(yes i just parenthesised in a parenthesis)) and suddenly i see my best friend running to the door to escape this large horde of zombies but they are gaining on him. I can either run out and try to save them or try to save the 20 or so people in the building. He starts yelling to have me help him and i wasn't moving to the help him and he looked at me scared. luckily, then i woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for the 2 hours until i had to get ready for school. it still scares me to think about what i would have done...

Sholos
2009-10-12, 07:30 PM
I think the weirdest one I can remember was the one in which I was pregnant.

What makes it weird is that I'm a guy. I was not a guy in the dream. Weirded me out for the entire day.

Blaine.Bush
2009-10-12, 07:35 PM
I dream almost every night that I'm falling, whether it be from the top of a mountain or from an airplane. It varies.

Tar Palantir
2009-10-12, 07:38 PM
Both the weirdest and the scariest dream I've ever had:

I was in a bus with no wheels flying over a vast ocean of what looked like oil. Off to one side (the side I could see out of my window) was a sprawling grey factory-city, with steel catapults on piers jutting out into the water. All of a sudden, they began firing on us. One of their shots came straight towards my open window, so I grabbed the top of the window, swung my feet out, and kicked it back.

One of my friends was sitting a few rows ahead of me. He saw this and thought it was extremely funny, so he used a wrist watch to rewind time a few seconds so I could do it again. We rewound/redid it a couple of times, laughing, until I realized what they were shooting at us: small children (6-8 years old, maybe). The one I had been kicking was a girl with straight, black hair and pale skin, and all of her facial features seemed extremely small, leaving a lot of extra "blank space" on her face. When I realized what was going on, I shut the window instead of kicking her. She hit the window and crawled onto the roof of the bus.

The girl crawled in through an open window near the back of the bus. I couldn't see clearly what was going on, but I got an impression of giant spidery legs, and I knew that she was some sort of mutant half-spider, half-human thing. She moved slowly up the bus, stunning and cocooning everyone while they all just sat there. I was screaming at my friend to use the watch to rewind time, but he didn't seem to notice me. The girl turned to me as I was screaming, and I blanked out for an instant. When I came back to my senses I was in this pinkish cocoon, and I could feel her draining my mind. I could feel myself getting stupider, until eventually I couldn't even grasp what was going on anymore, and finally stopped thinking at all. Then I woke up.

I can honestly say that was the most terrifying sensation I can possibly imagine. Hell, that's half the reason I never use monsters that level drain as DM: because that's what I imagine level drain would feel like, and I can't even inflict that on people who don't exist. *shudder*

McBish
2009-10-12, 07:38 PM
Well there was the dream that there was this giant mess of pipes screwed together in a giant tangle. The odd thing is that each pipe had something wrapped around it, like pizza and people. I knew that pretty much everything in the world was wrapped around one of the pipes.

Then I "woke" up but I was seeing myself curled up on bed as if I was on the ceiling, and there were 4 more of me flying over me in a circle. That's when I actually woke up.

That is up there in my weird dreams.

Mystic Muse
2009-10-12, 07:42 PM
I think the weirdest one I can remember was the one in which I was pregnant.

What makes it weird is that I'm a guy. I was not a guy in the dream. Weirded me out for the entire day.

I'd prefer to have this dream than the ones I normally have.

I shall say no more.

Thatguyoverther
2009-10-12, 07:52 PM

What edition where they playing?

Silverraptor
2009-10-12, 07:54 PM

3.5 of course, right?:smallbiggrin:

MCerberus
2009-10-12, 08:07 PM
I once dreamed humanity was replaced with stuffed bears. Everyone was still there and everything, just bears.

There was cannibalism.

Fiendish_Dire_Moose
2009-10-12, 08:11 PM
I once dreamed (spoiler-ed for adult content):

A giant spider came into my room, and we did the nasty. I even spanked the spider. It called me daddy.
Then, the spider never called again.
And that's normal for my nights :smallannoyed:.

Thatguyoverther
2009-10-12, 08:14 PM
Has anyone else had a dream in clay animation?

I've had tons of weird dreams although none spring to mind at the moment.

Fiendish_Dire_Moose
2009-10-12, 08:17 PM
Has anyone else had a dream in clay animation?

I've had tons of weird dreams although none spring to mind at the moment.

I once had a nightmare in clay-mation.
It was weird. It was my birthday, and I got a new bicycle. The worst part of it all, I was happy. Scary, I know.

Gamerlord
2009-10-12, 08:17 PM

3.5 edition

Silverraptor
2009-10-12, 08:26 PM
3.5 edition

I knew it!:smallbiggrin:

Thatguyoverther
2009-10-12, 08:31 PM
3.5 edition

See that's not so strange.

Gamerlord
2009-10-12, 08:48 PM
See that's not so strange.

A bunch of the worlds most famous people who probably never played nor heard of D&D playing it doesn't seem strange?

Silverraptor
2009-10-12, 08:57 PM
A bunch of the worlds most famous people who probably never played nor heard of D&D playing it doesn't seem strange?

Of course not. Why would it?:smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2009-10-12, 09:07 PM
I have too many weird dreams. Here they are. (http://dreamlogincolor.blogspot.com/)

Shraik
2009-10-12, 10:20 PM
Well
I willingly let myself get mauled by a bear because I released escaping was impossible, then got confused when the mauling didn't hurt for any reason.

Also got attacked(literally gnawed on) by a Zombified Sheep that was screaming "BLOOD" at me in a deep, horrifying, gravly voice. It was missing it's cheeks and one of it's eyes was hanging out of the socket.

The last one is a bout a weird trip to antartica, but that is for another day

Elm11
2009-10-13, 05:19 AM
I remember my most awesome, most horrifying and most vivid dream, all rolled into one. It was one i had some months ago, but i only remembered it last week, while doing something completely unrelated (reading garfield).

It was two years after World War Z, and i was serving with the Australian second battalion, which had been stationed at puckapunyal (large australian military base.) at the time of the outbreak. Due to fierce quarantine, Australia had time to realise the nature of the outbreak, and thanks to the swift and effective action of Prime-Minister (uhh, not sure you'll like this, i'm kinda a fan of his, and spend alot of free time doing research on him) Erwin Rommel, Australia broke off all international transport, and immediately created well equipped and prepared survivers fortresses.

All population hubs were dispersed into heavily militarized "Communities" (which may be a referance to a book i read- "the giver. i didn't like it) of 250-750 people. Tasmania was turned into an extremely heavily fortified "Capital" in two underground fortress cities (with only one entrance, uber heavily guarded at ALL times) each with a population of 250,000. It was unexplained how all these places were supplied, except for the capital, which had colossal underground "farming" zones (i think they were growing mushrooms).

Anyways, back to the story. Myself, my brother, and my best friend had been with the australian 2nd battalion, and when the outbreak occured, we were immediately set to work creating the fortress communities, stockpiling resources, instating marshal law (under rommel) and keeping the peace. All preperations were made long before the first signs of the Z-Virus occured. It arrived here via refugees travelling from indonesia, where Zed had killed and zombified the vast majority of the ill-prepared populace. the Z-Virus had an incubation period of one month, which i suppose explains how the people were able to make it here before becoming zombiefied. The northern communities soon came under assault from very small numbers of zombies, but behind huge walls, with many guns and huge stockpiles, there was no risk.

They soon registered large numbers of Zombies arriving, far more so than could be explained by refugees landing and then becoming zombies. The second battalion was ordered to send up a UAV between australia and new guinea, to look for any geographical changes that might allow Zed to travel here. For some reason, i was controlling the UAV, with an X-box 360 remote. It showed completely normal PNG, with the exception of very little noticeable life, when my brother (who was watching the camera screen) noticed and pointed out movement in the bottom left of the screen, at the australian shore line. I zoomed in, and we came to the shocking revelation that the zombies were WALKING through the sea from indonesia, made possible because there is no continental drop off between australia and mainland asia if you follow the right path. then, unexplainably, as if in a horror movie, a zombie suddenly jumped at the screen from above, making everyone scream very loudly, and scaring the living daylights out of all of us. This was never explained, and no flying zombies featured in the dream.

Over the next few months, all of australia is inundated by the Ex-populace of Asia, Europe and Africa, which have somehow been drawn to it across most of the world. Eventually rougly 21 million Australians and 5.75 billion zombies are crammed onto the one continant. Aside from the Australian army, which spend most of their waking lives killing zombies, and can count the number of casualties on one hand (3, 1 of which died. All due to friendly fire), most of the Populace of Australia live "normal" lives inside their communities. To help ever so slowly thin down the numbers of zombies (though thousands more arrive every day on the continant) each citizen is given a ZKQ (zombie kill quota). They all have a duty to shoot 5 zombies a day. this is easy, as they can use remote controlled turrets, or simply get onto the parapets and sprayed a clip into the hordes milling about below.

I've got the rest of it written down somewhere, so i'll see if i can find the part where the zombies get smart and it all goes to clag for you.

By the way, the reason i know so much of what happened, is because the first half of the dream was one big prologue, with narration by who i think was Christopher Lee.

SoD
2009-10-13, 06:22 AM
I once dreamed (spoiler-ed for adult content):

A giant spider came into my room, and we did the nasty. I even spanked the spider. It called me daddy.
Then, the spider never called again.
And that's normal for my nights :smallannoyed:.

Don't you hate it when arachnids don't call back? It's always the same with them, always "I've got a breakfast meeting" and "I'll call you next week". :smallmad:

But onto dreams; there was one (shortly before going on holiday to Finland), where I'm wandering around this icy wilderness, or ski slope, or something, and I walk under an overhang. The snow collapses, trapping me, and, effectively, burying me. Although I woke up instantly, I couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds, at which point I realised that I wasn't pinned under tonnes of snow, but merely under my doona. Also, I wasn't freezing cold, I was overheated, due to leaving the electric blanket on. And it wasn't pitch black, there was light from the streetlight coming through the window.

Not pleasant.

Linkavitch
2009-10-13, 10:33 AM
Okay, this is about the third or fourth thread I've posted this in, but I don't have weird dreams very often.

My brother somehow found out that George Lucas had made an actual, non-funtional Death Star for the movies, and it was orbiting Jupiter. (probably set off by the fact that I had just read about a moon of saturn with a giant crater in it that looked exactly like the DS. Thanks, playground.) anyway, my brother steals the Space Shuttle to go find this thing. Fast Forward a long time, I'm walking down a road someplace, and my cell phone rings. I Answer it, at the same time trying to find out where this weird whistling sound was coming from. It's my brother, and he says, "Hey, I got the Death Star, but I had a little trouble putting it in orbit." At this point, I look up, and there's this giant grey ball spinning through the atmosphere at me, which is making the whistling noise.

Another odd dream of mine:

I was living in new york, and I had the combined powers of Spider-Man and Wolverine. It was awesome. Then I woke up, and I was like, "Aww, man!" I fell back asleep, and I dreamed my older sister (who's like a hard rocker chick) Took me to see a Britney Spears concert, and she was singing (kind of) on top of the Statue of Liberty.

Yrcrazypa
2009-10-13, 11:05 AM
This one was strange because of how damn normal it was. It seems like exactly the sort of thing that could happen to me.

I was sitting around with this girl I used to be interested in. She asked if I 'liked' her. I said I wasn’t sure, but I thought that I sort of did. She replied in kind, basically, and said that sometimes she felt so and sometimes she didn’t. I said that maybe we should just see what happens, knowing what we know.

It was vaguely frustrating, quite inconclusive, and a little bit awkward. When I woke up, I was struck by the fact that even my dreams won’t exaggerate my chances with women. >.>
]

That's the exact opposite kind of dream I typically have. My dreams GROSSLY exaggerate my chances with women, think a literal harem of the most beautiful women in the world fawning over me. Or they involve me going into some other world/space and getting with the fantasy/sci-fi wimminfolk there. My being 5'4" at 19 may have something to do with it. Probably gave me a HUGE complex. No pun intended.

Gamerlord
2009-10-13, 11:28 AM
Okay I had another dream:

Same guys,all at the D&D table, but they were discussing about how they just kicked Adolf Hitler out of the group a few sessions ago because he tried to play Pun-Pun, then I dreamed about a gibbering beast eating my family.

PersonMan
2009-10-13, 11:31 AM
I only remember two dreams, both of which made no sense whatsoever.

In the first one I was on some sort of ship in deep space. Me and about six random girls were in this cavern-like supply area. We were playing cards then there was a scream from a side room. Two of the girls ran out, and I was disappointed because the on I liked the most wasn't there. So, I went in the room and screamed at this little fuzzball how something that killed its prey via suffocation COULD NOT kill someone across the room. She came back to life.

In the other dream, I was lying in bed and next to me was...something. A pole or something, with missiles off in the distance. I felt absolute terror. It was related to distance.

I've just recalled a dream I had a couple nights ago.

I was on a cruise liner, and it was halloween. But warm. I went into this scare-room. I was on a sort of padded ring-like thing, and a white leopard-thing appeared in front of me. There was a lion behind me. I thought of how they could do this, since these animals are dangerous. The white leopard attacks me. It springs into the air, and I run off. I get out of the ring-thing onto the basement-like floor. I run to the exit and open a door, then another directly behind it. The third door had a small tire-thing for a doorknob (to keep the animals from getting through, I thought). I run out into the next room, a huge, mostly empty garage. A screaming dog leaps from my left and flies past me. My gym teacher walks by, and I escape. He made a heroic sacrifice, and we see later that there was a huge chunk of his back-skull area missing.

Silverraptor
2009-10-13, 12:36 PM
By reading everyone's dreams, I was reminded of another, very saddening dream.

I dreamed that, somehow, one of my best friends, who was underaged, was drinking heavily and passes out. It's kind of a blur of confusion, but I get calls from different people that he died from over-consumption of alcohol. Then I awoke.

Over the next few days, I don't see or hear from him and I start thinking that the dream was real, despite the fact that he hates all alcohol beverages.

Then, finally I bump into him at the grocery store. The force of the facepalm I did was powerful!:smallsigh:

Vizen
2009-10-13, 07:34 PM
I don't remember what it was I had a dream about a few years back, but whatever it was, I woke up and burst into laughter.

In a recent one though, I was riding a motorbike. I felt SO free. I woke up, and ever since I've had this big urge to get a license, and a motorbike.

Coidzor
2009-10-13, 07:51 PM

We need to know what edition and characters they were playing to interpret it properly.

Silverraptor
2009-10-13, 08:00 PM
We need to know what edition and characters they were playing to interpret it properly.

Already mentioned. Check the thread.

Gamerlord
2009-10-13, 08:24 PM
Already mentioned. Check the thread.

I didn't mention what charecters they were playing:

FDR:NG Human Fighter carrying a greatclub around, he also had max ranks in diplomacy for his level.
Abraham Lincoln: LG Half-orc Divination-Specialized Wizard
John Wilkes booth: NE(Not stupid evil) halfing rouge/sorcerer/assassin
Ronald Reagan: LG Human Paladin(Did not knoiw of JWBs true alignment, has yet to know he is an assassin).
Winston Churchill: NG Gnome Cleric
Albert Einstein: Exiled CG Drow Wizard who only seems to use spells he researched himself.

Yarram
2009-10-13, 11:06 PM
Meesa had a dream where I was playing an evil version of LoZOoT

Also I had this HORRIBLE dream where they made a Fable 2. It was not good.

*thinks for a bit.* It wasn't a dream! OH GODS!:eek:

But.... I loved fable! It was so much FUN.

I had a pretty wierd dream. I've sorta forgotten some parts of it, but I'll try to recap:

At the beginning, I was a peasant being oppressed by a corrupt dictatorship that was really disguised as a republic. I was having a discussion about the republic (I didn't know it was a dictatorship at the time) and the major problems with it, mostly due to obscene bureaucracy, and all of the catch 22's of being poor with some random group of rebels. I wasn't a rebel, but I'm pretty sure they saved me somehow (I forget how) and so I felt obligated to talk to them. In the end, I wasn't interested in fighting, but I decided to be a spy. After infiltrating the republic base, I found the whole country was in fact being controlled by a witch that everyone had thought died thousands of years ago.
During my attempted infiltration, a fight broke out all over the city, which I assumed was just the rebells, but actually, it was a third party that was invading.
I found the young looking witch with bright green skin (who was wearing a veil over the bottom half of her face and a black cloak) and while I was watching her, it was revealed that it wasn't a rebellion, but a coup. An approximately 50 year old Blackguard-Mage (not a DnD version though) who was an absolutely massive, bulky man with a short brown beard and short hair, met up with the witch and attacked her. She was demolished and he stripped her of most of her powers. I was caught in between two powerful oppressive auras as they fought. She fled, and later teamed up with him.
After she was defeated, the rebellion started against the new self-proclaimed dictator in full force. Now that we lived in a blatant dictatorship rather than a hidden one, I joined the rebellion.
What proceeded was a war, except with weapons that acted like those out of quake/Medal of Honour combined. No rail-gun sadly, but I was plowing through groups of people with my rocket launcher until I ran out of ammo, and couldn't get any more. (All of my enemies were noobs who grouped together, so I got a fair few multi-kills with ma rockets)
I then coudn't get any more ammo, and didn't want to die, because in this "game" although characters spawned, they didn't respawn. After hiding like a girl for a while, I found a secret tunnel. It turns out the BBEG really wanted to corrupt a secret temple under the ground and take it's power, and he was now teamed up with witchy-poo because she wanted to keep some of her power. When the witch saw the temple as I arrived though, she had the memories of her being a priestess of that temple about a thousand years ago returned to her. She realised what a sinner she was and attacked the Blackguard-Mage with renewed power, and it was clear to me she was going to win, but then... Sadly... My mother woke me up.
RAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!
I wanted her to win...

EDIT: I didn't mention that this was the dream I had last night did I?
I typed this out about 5 hours ago, but then my net went down so it had to nest in a notepad document for a while.

Mystic Muse
2009-10-13, 11:14 PM
But.... I loved fable! It was so much FUN.

so did I. I beat it nine times and intend to do so again once I get a computer that will support it.

Fable 2 on the other hand...............

TelemontTanthul
2009-10-14, 12:40 AM
One weird dream I had was about boats being used instead of cars, and instead of streets, there were water channels, and everyone swam to school and work.

Next day I went swimming.

But it just wasn't the same...

Krimm_Blackleaf
2009-10-14, 01:24 AM
I have three I could mention, but they would be grossly inappropriate.