PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy? I think not!

Jokasti
2009-10-19, 11:33 PM
Everyone by now has noticed that the new site
"ookoodook.com" is up. But why?
Burlew will tell you it is for economic and preferential reasons, but I have a theory.
"ookoodook" backwards is "koodookoo". Let us assume that the o's are just filler and unimportant. We are left with "kdk". This can stand for many things, but I have deducted through exhaustive research that this stands for "Knights of the Dark King".Obviously Burlew and his cronies are in on some satanic ritual to release this "Dark King" through demonic rituals that are funded by your purchases. O, the site may look harmless and even fun and friendly due to the monkeys, but it is a TRAP, I tell you a TRAP. Ackbar was right, I tell you!. Moral of the story, do not be a satanist!.
I hope you realize the above was completely ironic, joking, and satiric. Thank you.

Alteran
2009-10-19, 11:44 PM
I was so excited until I read the white text. :smallsigh:

thubby
2009-10-19, 11:50 PM
and this is unfit for random banter because?

Don Julio Anejo
2009-10-20, 12:08 AM
Koodo is also a cell phone provider down in these parts. He decided to make some quick money through product placement :smallamused:

Solaris
2009-10-20, 12:08 AM
Because it's the truth, thubby, it's the God's honest truth. You know who's behind it all, though? The mole people.

Jokasti
2009-10-20, 12:16 AM
darn tootin.

toasty
2009-10-20, 12:19 AM
Because it's the truth, thubby, it's the God's honest truth. You know who's behind it all, though? The mole people.

In coordination with the Freemasons, of course.

No wait... the freemansons... they ARE THE MOLE PEOPLE!:smalleek:

Jokasti
2009-10-20, 12:22 AM
I completely agree with the above statement.
No pun intended.

Ravens_cry
2009-10-20, 12:26 AM
In coordination with the Freemasons, of course.

No wait... the freemansons... they ARE THE MOLE PEOPLE!:smalleek:
No, no, the mole people are the Freemasons. Jeeze, get your conspiracies straight:smallsigh:. The difference is obvious to anyone who isn't a brainwashed disinformant.

Solaris
2009-10-20, 12:34 AM
No, no, the mole people are the Freemasons. Jeeze, get your conspiracies straight:smallsigh:. The difference is obvious to anyone who isn't a brainwashed disinformant.

Unless you are the brainwashed disinformant.

Jokasti
2009-10-20, 12:46 AM
We all are.

Stormthorn
2009-10-20, 01:01 AM
We all are.

We are not. Never say such things.
We...dont listen to...me...I....
ARRRG! We. Are. Good. Playgrounders.

Icewalker
2009-10-20, 10:29 AM
What are you talking about?! That's ridiculous, total baseless gibberish, absolutely no idea how you could make such a random connection.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. Don't concern yourself with it any further. Nope. You definitely shouldn't look into it in detail. Perfectly normal.

EleventhHour
2009-10-20, 10:31 AM
What are you talking about?! That's ridiculous, total baseless gibberish, absolutely no idea how you could make such a random connection.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. Don't concern yourself with it any further. Nope. You definitely shouldn't look into it in detail. Perfectly normal.

It is perfectly normal... Do you know why? It wasn't setup by any goverment or other occult group it was the work of... Wait for it...
THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Hm... I was expecting someone to shout out something there...

Rutskarn
2009-10-20, 10:32 AM
No, no, no, guys. There are four organizations that control all of the world.

1.) The Reptillians
2.) The Communists
3.) The Moon People
4.) The Key Club

Winthur
2009-10-20, 10:49 AM
You know, I also noticed something incredible.

Take the name "Rich Burlew".
Now, eliminate a few letters.
Switch some letters' place.
And add a few letters.
What do you get?
SATAN!

:smalleek:

Illiterate Scribe
2009-10-20, 10:50 AM
I want to believe!

chiasaur11
2009-10-20, 10:52 AM

1.) The Reptillians
2.) The Communists
3.) The Moon People
4.) The Key Club

5) M-12, run by Prawn Erectors AKA WARREN SPECTOR!

BRC
2009-10-20, 10:55 AM

1.) The Reptillians
2.) The Communists
3.) The Moon People
4.) The Key Club

I'm a Key-holding Reptillian Communist from the Moon.

But anyway, everybody knows the world is controlled by a secret cabal of immortal Hobos. The Crazy guy shouting on a streetcorner is actually giving an eloquent speech in a language older than time itself, his words spread throughout the world, reaching the ears of the other cabal members.

Roland St. Jude
2009-10-20, 11:30 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Move along, citizens. Nothing to see.GitP is not part of a plan to harvest your souls.