PDA

View Full Version : An explanation about PEACH, please?

zippomage
2009-10-29, 10:05 AM
I have seen this on several posts in the Gaming discussion group. I'm honestly baffled. what does PEACH stand for?

Khanderas
2009-10-29, 10:07 AM
I have seen this on several posts in the Gaming discussion group. I'm honestly baffled. what does PEACH stand for?

Please
Evaluate
And
Chritique
Honestly

I think it is. Basically help me find what can be improved upon the idea presented.

Jack Squat
2009-10-29, 10:08 AM
Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Or something like that. It's been awhile since I've heard it.

EDIT: Ninja'd Darn slow computer....

Jokasti
2009-10-29, 12:44 PM
Peaches (http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach)
@V: Simon is the best part of American Idol!

Solaris
2009-10-29, 12:50 PM
It's a masochistic request to rip apart and nitpick your work so that you realize just how lousy it really is. If you're familiar with American Idol, it's what Simon does. If you aren't, then you're still clean and your mind is untainted.

Pyrian
2009-10-29, 02:41 PM
I do not watch American Idol. That being said, few would describe my mind as "untainted". :smallamused:

Lappy9000
2009-10-29, 03:03 PM
It's a masochistic request to rip apart and nitpick your work so that you realize just how lousy it really is.Only if your name is Solaris :smallbiggrin::smallwink:

Solaris
2009-10-29, 04:03 PM
Only if your name is Solaris :smallbiggrin::smallwink:

Some would say I did not get enough PEACHing as a child, hence my ego growing to proportions large enough to distort the gravitational pull of the Earth.

Lappy9000
2009-10-29, 06:45 PM
Some would say I did not get enough PEACHing as a child, hence my ego growing to proportions large enough to distort the gravitational pull of the Earth.That was you?! And here I was suspecting that it was the scientists.

*shakes fist*
Scientists....

Solaris
2009-10-29, 07:16 PM
That was you?! And here I was suspecting that it was the scientists.

*shakes fist*
Scientists....

Technically, it was my ego and those around me who didn't do enough to keep it from growing unchecked. Yes, they are the ones to blame for dooming us all to global temperature/climate change.

Mercenary Pen
2009-10-29, 07:35 PM
Technically, it was my ego and those around me who didn't do enough to keep it from growing unchecked. Yes, they are the ones to blame for dooming us all to global temperature/climate change.

Must get ego-piercing missiles.

Comes back with EP-87B "Humble Pie" cruise missile launcher. There, that should do it.

Lioness
2009-10-30, 01:16 AM
This makes much more sense! I was thinking it was some subgenre of D&D, or a campaign setting, or something.